PDA

View Full Version : Warriors: Durbeta told Westbrook that he was going to stay in OKC before leaving

Clipper Nation
07-27-2016, 10:18 AM
Three weeks ago, Kevin Durant's sitting there at dinner, telling him "Hey, I'm coming back, man. Don't worry about it." And now, Russell Westbrook has been kind of thrown into this in having to decide his future a summer earlier than expected.

Kevin Durant, more so than even that, was telling people, "Hey, yeah, I mean I'm coming back." Like I said in there, a week before Kevin Durant sat down in the Hamptons, he was in Oklahoma City ready to make an offer on a multi-million-dollar house. So, the guy was pretty serious about coming back, and then things turned rather quickly for him to leave. And there's no doubt that the organization felt a little bit burned by this.

http://nba.nbcsports.com/2016/07/27/report-kevin-durant-told-russell-westbrook-hed-re-sign-with-the-thunder/

:lol Too pussy to even tell his own teammate what his true intentions were... this just proves who the real alpha always was on OKC.

Bynumite
07-27-2016, 10:21 AM
Your $25 billion owner cried for him though.

Fabbs
07-27-2016, 10:37 AM
Three weeks ago, Kevin Durant's sitting there at dinner, telling him "Hey, I'm coming back, man. Don't worry about it." And now, Russell Westbrook has been kind of thrown into this in having to decide his future a summer earlier than expected.

Kevin Durant, more so than even that, was telling people, "Hey, yeah, I mean I'm coming back." Like I said in there, a week before Kevin Durant sat down in the Hamptons, he was in Oklahoma City ready to make an offer on a multi-million-dollar house. So, the guy was pretty serious about coming back, and then things turned rather quickly for him to leave. And there's no doubt that the organization felt a little bit burned by this.

http://nba.nbcsports.com/2016/07/27/report-kevin-durant-told-russell-westbrook-hed-re-sign-with-the-thunder/

:lol Too pussy to even tell his own teammate what his true intentions were... this just proves who the real alpha always was on OKC.
Hearsay.
Is this guy just making this up or did he directly hear Durant say this?
Jr High gossip. :rolleyes

Thread
07-27-2016, 12:01 PM
+ just to check all assholes:::it was Dale who first sanctioned Westbrook as (alpha) in OKC.

Me

Kool Bob Love
07-27-2016, 12:19 PM
+ just to check all assholes:::it was Dale who first sanctioned Westbrook as (alpha) in OKC.

Me
You called him a winner tho.

Chillen
07-27-2016, 12:47 PM
I know the Warriors choked in epic fashion vs Cleveland up 3-1 in the Finals and lost 3 straight, but when the Thunder were up 3-1 vs the Warriors, I just got a sense Durant didn't try hard at all like it was on purpose. I wouldn't be surprised if this had any truth to it.

spurs10
07-27-2016, 12:54 PM
I know the Warriors choked in epic fashion vs Cleveland up 3-1 in the Finals and lost 3 straight, but when the Thunder were up 3-1 vs the Warriors, I just got a sense Durant didn't try hard at all like it was on purpose. I wouldn't be surprised if this had any truth to it. Interesting take, but 'no' he just choked and then if that wasn't lame enough- joined the other team.

whitemamba
07-27-2016, 01:30 PM
Is anyone more upset/salty about KD more than OP?

Fabbs
07-27-2016, 05:37 PM

Faggot ESPN writer putting out b.s. about phagoot Durant.

In a TrueHoop podcast on Tuesday, I misspoke in saying that Durant specifically told Westbrook he was coming back.

On the podcast I said, “Three weeks ago, Kevin Durant’s sitting there at dinner telling him [Westbrook] hey I’m coming back, man. Don’t worry about it. And now Russell Westbrook’s kinda been thrown into this in having to decide his future a summer earlier than expected.”

These were not direct quotes meant to be attributed to Kevin Durant. It was an attempt to characterize what Westbrook thought his situation was going to be in Oklahoma City and how Durant's leaving impacts his thinking about his future.

Thread
07-27-2016, 06:12 PM
Is anyone more upset/salty about KD more than OP?

Exactly. He not only didn't get Durant in his two places, Durant instead chose State. Media in turn scurried out to street level and screamed that the '17 NBA Title was decided, State had it unless an ELE occurred in the interim. CN got loose stool & ran amok.

Spurtacular
07-28-2016, 06:24 PM
Can't feel bad for OKC; now, they know a little bit how the Supersonics fans felt.