PDA

View Full Version : Hillarys ToDo: A. Rig an election. B. Blame Russia for influencing d election.

hater
07-27-2016, 01:39 PM
:lmao does this shit even make sense to anybody???

You rig to win an election and when you are discovered you cry that it was Russia who is at fault here :lmao

What the fuck is wrong with this country??? And the media won't even question you about it :wow

This is some insane level shit.

And now you expect Bernies supporters to somehow forgive you for cheating their vote and make you president????

What d fuck

hater
07-27-2016, 01:42 PM
How is Russia influencing the election if you just rigged it bitch?

CosmicCowboy
07-27-2016, 02:12 PM
She is scared shitless over the next wiki dump.

SpursforSix
07-27-2016, 02:14 PM

I would expect them to get progressively more damaging. No?

CosmicCowboy
07-27-2016, 02:16 PM
I would expect it tomorrow before her acceptance speech too...:-)

TheSanityAnnex
07-27-2016, 02:26 PM
Assange won't blow his whole wad during the convention, he'll drag these dumps out perfectly timed.

rmt
07-27-2016, 02:56 PM
Maybe the 33000 Hillary emails will come out right before early voting starts.

hater
07-27-2016, 02:58 PM
33k emails and probably none from Bill :lmao

rmt
07-27-2016, 03:02 PM
Nobody is gonna use email after this. Trump doesn't email - he writes stuff on pieces of paper.

spurraider21
07-27-2016, 03:07 PM
Shillary should be limited to sending ravens

rmt
07-27-2016, 03:18 PM
Shillary should be limited to sending ravens

LOL - carrier pigeons, you mean?

TheSanityAnnex
07-27-2016, 03:25 PM
LOL - carrier pigeons, you mean?
fkn autocorrect

rmt
07-27-2016, 03:27 PM
Or should I be mean and say that scavenger ravens are more appropriate than pigeons?

Sorry, just a hilarious afternoon.

CosmicCowboy
07-27-2016, 03:36 PM
Or should I be mean and say that scavenger ravens are more appropriate than pigeons?

Sorry, just a hilarious afternoon.

The ravens were a Game of Thrones reference.

HI-FI
07-27-2016, 03:47 PM
I would expect it tomorrow before her acceptance speech too...:-)
I imagine Assange wants to wait til she gets the nomination imo. Otherwise they'd try to quickly nominate another corrupt shitbag. Plus the media is already trying to flush this down the memory hole with the Russian deflection (especially since it shows they're colluding) so might as well spread them out.

Reck
07-27-2016, 03:50 PM

Reading this jizzfest of a thread, it looks like you're all scared.

It says a lot that all of you are jumping up and down like kids waiting for emails dumbs in hope it derails her campaign.

The emails leaks are not going to be the difference maker. People who won't vote for Trump won't vote for him period.

rmt
07-27-2016, 03:52 PM
The ravens were a Game of Thrones reference.

Sorry - I'm way behind times - don't watch Game of Thrones - hopefully when the kids are out of the house - only have time for basketball and tennis (although so disappointed that Federer will sit out rest of the season :-(

rmt
07-27-2016, 03:54 PM
Reading this jizzfest of a thread, it looks like you're all scared.

It says a lot that all of you are jumping up and down like kids waiting for emails dumbs in hope it derails her campaign.

The emails leaks are not going to be the difference maker. People who won't vote for Trump won't vote for him period.

It's not the people who won't vote for Trump, it's the people who won't vote for Hillary BECAUSE of the email leaks (regardless of who they choose to vote for - Stein, write-in, Johnson).

Reck
07-27-2016, 03:58 PM
It's not the people who won't vote for Trump, it's the people who won't vote for Hillary BECAUSE of the email leaks (regardless of who they choose to vote for - Stein, write-in, Johnson).

Doesn't matter as long as a majority of Bernie Sanders voters do vote for her. As long as the 10 or so percent disperse their voting between Stein and Johnson and none goes to Trump, she's in good shape.

TheSanityAnnex
07-27-2016, 04:01 PM
People who won't vote for Trump won't vote for him period.
:lol today's millennial politicos

CosmicCowboy
07-27-2016, 04:04 PM
Sorry - I'm way behind times - don't watch Game of Thrones - hopefully when the kids are out of the house - only have time for basketball and tennis (although so disappointed that Federer will sit out rest of the season :-(

Nothing to be sorry about. You had to be a GOT geek to catch the reference.

TheSanityAnnex
07-27-2016, 04:04 PM
Doesn't matter as long as a majority of Bernie Sanders voters do vote for her. As long as the 10 or so percent disperse their voting between Stein and Johnson and none goes to Trump, she's in good shape.
His delegates are almost completely absent from the convention, turn on a tv. The only ones left are booing and messing up the convention.

More email dumps to come, only going to get worse, keep the shield cleaner close by.

Reck
07-27-2016, 04:08 PM
His delegates are almost completely absent from the convention, turn on a tv. The only ones left are booing and messing up the convention.

More email dumps to come, only going to get worse, keep the shield cleaner close by.

:lmao

False.

The place has been pretty packed. What channel have you been watching? Foxnews? :lol

Not all of his delegates walked out. Just a handful..about a 100......of his nearly 2000.

Keep trying.

TheSanityAnnex
07-27-2016, 04:24 PM

False.

The place has been pretty packed. What channel have you been watching? Foxnews? :lol

Not all of his delegates walked out. Just a handful..about a 100......of his nearly 2000.

Keep trying.
I'm watching CNN. And the black guy in the middle of the panels just said "do you all realize we've been talking about Trump for 20 minutes straight" :lmao Trump dominating the DNC.

hater
07-27-2016, 04:25 PM
:lol

TheSanityAnnex
07-27-2016, 04:26 PM

False.

Keep trying.
The ones who stayed that are booing...is that code for we're still voting for Hillary?

Reck
07-27-2016, 04:51 PM
The ones who stayed that are booing...is that code for we're still voting for Hillary?

Where are you hearing boos? If there are any, they are getting drown out. :lol

hater
07-27-2016, 04:55 PM

They are getting drowned out by the lock her up chants :lmao

Reck
07-27-2016, 05:01 PM
They are getting drowned out by the lock her up chants :lmao

LOL when things dont line up, make up shit. :lol hater

TheSanityAnnex
07-27-2016, 05:01 PM
Getting drown out by the music they blasted trying to cover up the boos and roll call vote chants on the floor :lol
http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2016/07/27/DNC-cancels-Tim-Kaine-supporters-nominating-speech/1891469653716/
They even cancelled Kaine's supporters nominating speech due to fear of booing :lol

Reck
07-27-2016, 05:14 PM
Getting drown out by the music they blasted trying to cover up the boos and roll call vote chants on the floor :lol
http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2016/07/27/DNC-cancels-Tim-Kaine-supporters-nominating-speech/1891469653716/
They even cancelled Kaine's supporters nominating speech due to fear of booing :lol

Wow you are such a stupid person.

Both Hillary and Kaine's nomination were done by acclamation.

Despite rumblings of pro-Bernie delegates trying to derail Kaine's nomination, no one else garnered the 300 signatures necessary to have their name placed into nomination.

:lmao not enough people to even get a 300 signature petition. :lmao

If you cant stomach the whole 2 minute clip, just tune to the last 20 seconds. :lol TSA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2r_eXmWBHg

Clinton was also nominated by acclamation -- a voice vote from the convention floor instead of traditional balloting -- yesterday by her formal rival Sen. Bernie Sanders (http://abcnews.go.com/topics/news/us/bernie-sanders.htm), but it came after a full roll call vote and the roll call tally will still be recorded in the official record.

TheSanityAnnex
07-27-2016, 05:42 PM
Wow you are such a stupid person.

Both Hillary and Kaine's nomination were done by acclamation.

:lmao not enough people to even get a 300 signature petition. :lmao

If you cant stomach the whole 2 minute clip, just tune to the last 20 seconds. :lol TSA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2r_eXmWBHg
You obviously didn't read the linked article. Maybe read it, and the try and delete your post before any sees it.

Reck
07-27-2016, 05:58 PM
You obviously didn't read the linked article. Maybe read it, and the try and delete your post before any sees it.

You didn't adressed anything that I posted that refuted your shitty claim. Instead you moved the goal post, as you always do. el oh el

TheSanityAnnex
07-27-2016, 06:03 PM
You didn't adressed anything that I posted that refuted your shitty claim. Instead you moved the goal post, as you always do. el oh el
You created a claim for me out of thin air dipshit. I never once mentioned Hillary or Kaine's nomination.

Here you go again, and here is what I claimed, all supported by the article. Read it or continue looking foolish.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2016/...1891469653716/
They even cancelled Kaine's supporters nominating speech due to fear of booing

ElNono
07-27-2016, 07:29 PM
Well, eventually we're going to get to "Obarry rigged the general election" and "voter fraud!"... probably around November, tbh

hater
11-02-2016, 09:47 PM

truth

CosmicCowboy
11-02-2016, 10:13 PM
Tim Kaine POTUS after the impeachment? talk about being in the right place at the right time.

CosmicCowboy
11-02-2016, 10:15 PM
I'm still shaking my head that it will be Carlos Dangers "insurance policy" of Huma's emails on his laptop that takes Hillary down.

in2deep
11-02-2016, 10:39 PM
OMG did he really name the folder "Insurance Policy"????? :wow

this not even the best Hollywood script writers woulda thunk it

in2deep
11-02-2016, 10:41 PM
and his name is Anthony Weiner :lol

OMG what the fuck world are we in :wow

this is crazy

boutons_deux
11-03-2016, 08:02 AM
Tim Kaine POTUS after the impeachment? talk about being in the right place at the right time.

If there is a Repug impeachment of Hillary, it'll end up like the impeachment of Bill.

Impeaching Hillary would be nothing but more evidence that Repugs don't GIVE A SHIT about governing, only all politics all the time.

CosmicCowboy
11-03-2016, 08:08 AM
If there is a Repug impeachment of Hillary, it'll end up like the impeachment of Bill.

Impeaching Hillary would be nothing but more evidence that Repugs don't GIVE A SHIT about governing, only all politics all the time.

Hillary will only be impeached if the evidence proves to be so egregious that Democrats agree she is an embarrassment and has to go.

If Huma was in fact the intermediary in pay to play and Carlos Danger had the corroborating emails on his laptop as "insurance" that could very well happen. The claim that Carlos Danger downloaded the emails without Huma's knowledge could very well be true and could predate the bleaching of the server.

RandomGuy
11-03-2016, 08:20 AM
OauLuWXD_RI

RandomGuy
11-03-2016, 08:21 AM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades

The web brigades (Russian: Веб-бригады), also known in English media as the troll army, are state-sponsored anonymous Internet political commentators and trolls linked to Russian government. They are suspected to be organized teams and groups of commentators that participate in Russian and international political blogs and Internet forums using sockpuppets and large-scale orchestrated trolling and disinformation campaigns to promote pro-Putin and pro-Russian propaganda.[1][2][3][4] It has also been found that Wikipedia articles were targeted by Russian internet propaganda activities.[5][6][7]

RandomGuy
11-03-2016, 08:22 AM
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/02/putin-kremlin-inside-russian-troll-house

Just after 9pm each day, a long line of workers files out of 55 Savushkina Street, a modern four-storey office complex with a small sign outside that reads “Business centre”. Having spent 12 hours in the building, the workers are replaced by another large group, who will work through the night.

The nondescript building has been identified as the headquarters of Russia’s “troll army”, where hundreds of paid bloggers work round the clock to flood Russian internet forums, social networks and the comments sections of western publications with remarks praising the president, Vladimir Putin, and raging at the depravity and injustice of the west.

Analysis From Britain to Beijing: how governments manipulate the internet
The Kremlin’s ‘cyber army’ is gaining increasing notoriety, but similar tactics are used to influence opinion around the world
Read more
The Guardian spoke to two former employees of the troll enterprise, one of whom was in a department running fake blogs on the social network LiveJournal, and one who was part of a team that spammed municipal chat forums around Russia with pro-Kremlin posts. Both said they were employed unofficially and paid cash-in-hand.

RandomGuy
11-03-2016, 08:23 AM
Effort to Expose Russia’s ‘Troll Army’ Draws Vicious Retaliation

HELSINKI, Finland — Seeking to shine some light into the dark world of Internet trolls, a journalist with Finland’s national broadcaster asked members of her audience to share their experience of encounters with Russia’s “troll army,” a raucous and often venomous force of online agitators.

The response was overwhelming, though not in the direction that the journalist, Jessikka Aro, had hoped.

As she expected, she received some feedback from people who had clashed with aggressively pro-Russian voices online. But she was taken aback, and shaken, by a vicious retaliatory campaign of harassment and insults against her and her work by those same pro-Russian voices.

“Everything in my life went to hell thanks to the trolls,” said Ms. Aro, a 35-year-old investigative reporter with the social media division of Finland’s state broadcaster, Yle Kioski.

Continue reading the main story
Advertisement

Continue reading the main story
Abusive online harassment is hardly limited to pro-Russian Internet trolls. Ukraine and other countries at odds with the Kremlin also have legions of aggressive avengers on social media.

But pro-Russian voices have become such a noisy and disruptive presence that both NATO and the European Union have set up special units to combat what they see as a growing threat not only to civil discourse but to the well-being of Europe’s democratic order and even to its security.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/31/world/europe/russia-finland-nato-trolls.html?_r=0

Winehole23
11-03-2016, 08:46 AM
I'm still shaking my head that it will be Carlos Dangers "insurance policy" of Huma's emails on his laptop that takes Hillary down.If that's your prediction, I'd be inclined to bet against it. Where HRC is concerned your passion has unbalanced you -- you've already been wrong about her doom and demise a number of times.

FromWayDowntown
11-03-2016, 12:02 PM
If that's your prediction, I'd be inclined to bet against it. Where HRC is concerned your passion has unbalanced you -- you've already been wrong about her doom and demise a number of times.

If she's investigated enough, she becomes guilty even if nobody ever finds any evidence to show her guilty of anything other than perhaps having bad judgment, right?

They'll keep investigating (to the tune of tens/hundreds of millions of tax dollars) because she (and Obama, I'd argue) represent a tangible threat to the political hegemony that many conservatives are failingly trying to preserve.

hater
11-03-2016, 12:15 PM
:rolleyes Shitler is the choice of most neocon/wall street/corporate media billionaires.

She is political hedgemony in the flesh

FromWayDowntown
11-03-2016, 01:48 PM
hedgemony

CosmicCowboy
11-03-2016, 01:50 PM
If that's your prediction, I'd be inclined to bet against it. Where HRC is concerned your passion has unbalanced you -- you've already been wrong about her doom and demise a number of times.

That's quite possible. I truly do despise the woman. That being said if there is clear evidence of pay to play in that email trove I don't see how she could survive it politically.

CosmicCowboy
11-03-2016, 02:16 PM
Subordinate loyalty can really be tested in a time like this. When and if it comes down to the nut cutting will they go to jail to protect the Clintons?

hater
11-03-2016, 03:57 PM
:rolleyes Shitler is the choice of most neocon/wall street/corporate media billionaires.

She is political hedgemony in the flesh

baseline bum
11-03-2016, 04:06 PM
http://i.imgur.com/NB74bgl.jpg

boutons_deux
11-03-2016, 04:14 PM
Subordinate loyalty can really be tested in a time like this. When and if it comes down to the nut cutting will they go to jail to protect the Clintons?

what crime do you so ardently wish the Clintons go to jail for?

CosmicCowboy
11-04-2016, 07:33 AM

I'd be satisfied with bribery and pay to play. The Clintons are smart enough to use cut outs like Huma to do the actual dirty work. If thats what is on Carlos Dangers computer it could get ugly fast.

boutons_deux
11-04-2016, 07:48 AM
"bribery and pay to play."

The entire Congress and state legislatures operate on pay to play. Nothing happens unless somebody pays.

But it's suspecting only female Hillary of pay to play (which is bribery) that incenses y'all alt-right assholes.

==================

J.E. Hoover's toy still a totally politicized outlaw shithole

FBI’s Clinton smear campaign is no surprise — and has weird echoes of the ’90s

It's disgusting that the FBI is trying to tilt the election to Trump with sleazy tactics; it's also nothing new

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/11/top-surrogate-admits-trump-is-a-car-wreck-but-at-least-hes-pointed-in-the-right-direction/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story% 29

CosmicCowboy
11-04-2016, 08:10 AM
"bribery and pay to play."

The entire Congress and state legislatures operate on pay to play. Nothing happens unless somebody pays.

But it's suspecting only female Hillary of pay to play (which is bribery) that incenses y'all alt-right assholes.

==================

J.E. Hoover's toy still a totally politicized outlaw shithole

FBI’s Clinton smear campaign is no surprise — and has weird echoes of the ’90s

It's disgusting that the FBI is trying to tilt the election to Trump with sleazy tactics; it's also nothing new

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/11/top-surrogate-admits-trump-is-a-car-wreck-but-at-least-hes-pointed-in-the-right-direction/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story% 29

There are rules to keep it from being too blatant, Boo. Clinton's turned it into a business.

boutons_deux
11-04-2016, 08:30 AM
There are rules to keep it from being too blatant, Boo. Clinton's turned it into a business.

Nothing was blatant until the Repugs, FBI, Wikileaks went after the Clintons.

Run the same attacks on Congress to find the same "blatancy"

CosmicCowboy
11-04-2016, 08:39 AM
Nothing was blatant until the Repugs, FBI, Wikileaks went after the Clintons.

Run the same attacks on Congress to find the same "blatancy"

Knock yourself out, booboo.

pgardn
11-04-2016, 09:36 AM
So the election is currently rigged again?

I can't keep track of the Trumpet's declarations.

Pelicans78
11-04-2016, 09:47 AM
Can't wait till this shit is over. Both sides are annoying as fuck.

baseline bum
11-04-2016, 10:04 AM
Can't wait till this shit is over. Both sides are annoying as fuck.

I just can't wait for the end of the Hurd vs Gallego commercials for TX-23. They run them back to back, first the Hurd commercial with Nancy Pelosi and next the Gallego commercial with Trump right after.

CosmicCowboy
11-04-2016, 10:25 AM
I just can't wait for the end of the Hurd vs Gallego commercials for TX-23. They run them back to back, first the Hurd commercial with Nancy Pelosi and next the Gallego commercial with Trump right after.

No shit. And I'm not even in their district.

boutons_deux
11-04-2016, 10:44 AM
No shit. And I'm not even in their district.

the most expensive district race in TX history, and currently the most expensive district race this election.

baseline bum
11-04-2016, 10:52 AM
the most expensive district race in TX history, and currently the most expensive district race this election.

In the local and national newscasts the TX-23 commercials seem like they're about 40% of the ads. They seemed like maybe 20% of the ads in the World Series broadcasts.

RandomGuy
03-09-2018, 03:56 PM

I'd be satisfied with bribery and pay to play. The Clintons are smart enough to use cut outs like Huma to do the actual dirty work. If thats what is on Carlos Dangers computer it could get ugly fast.

But hey, it's OK if Trump does it and does it 100 times worse and more egregiously, amirite? Magic "R" and all that? Good to know where you stand.

CosmicCowboy
03-09-2018, 04:32 PM
Damn RG. Its a little spooky that you are obsessing on me so much you have to go archive diving.

CosmicCowboy
03-09-2018, 04:33 PM
If you are looking for a Trump defender you are obsessing on the wrong person.

TSA
03-09-2018, 05:40 PM
Damn RG. Its a little spooky that you are obsessing on me so much you have to go archive diving.

I think it's hilarious. He just called me a Russian puppet for a thread FuzzyLumpkins started :rollin
RandomGuy has completely lost it.

clambake
03-09-2018, 05:43 PM
I think it's hilarious. He just called me a Russian puppet for a thread FuzzyLumpkins started :rollin
RandomGuy has completely lost it.

so have you

RandomGuy
03-09-2018, 06:21 PM

I went looking for "rigged election", and found the little gem where you were being a hypocrite. I haven't seen you make a single comment on Trumps pay for play bullshit, nepotism and conflicts of interest.

Nows your chance. Either its important or its not. If you want Hillary in jail for "pay for play", but not Trump, why is that?

RandomGuy
03-09-2018, 06:24 PM
If you are looking for a Trump defender you are obsessing on the wrong person.

I would settle for someone with enough guts to call for some stronger ethics in the executive branch. Conservatives should be screaming about it, but they aren't.

Y'all have sold your principles to the lowest common denominator, and look the other way when someone with the magic "R" behind their name does something that you would lose your fucking minds over if a Democrat did it, and you goddamn well know it.

Silence at this point, is being complicit.

hater
03-09-2018, 06:25 PM
33k emails and probably none from Bill :lmao