PDA

View Full Version : Ran into Avante at WinCo

SpursforSix
07-27-2016, 03:16 PM
So I was out of town and doing a little grocery shopping for some snacks. Ended up in the candy aisle. I was wearing one of my Spurs shirts. Saw this old fat dude trying to reach something on the middle shelf. He saw my shirt and mentioned he had a bunch of friends in San Antonio that he chats with online. He was drooling and had jacked up teeth and his breath smelled like feet. I quickly excused myself.

As I was walking out of the aisle, he asked me if little kids still liked Sweet Tarts.

clambake
07-27-2016, 03:19 PM
ha

clambake
07-27-2016, 03:20 PM
was he wearing a "Free Jared" shirt?

SpursforSix
07-27-2016, 03:22 PM
was he wearing a "Free Jared" shirt?

I couldn't tell. Whatever t-shirt he was wearing...it was covered in blood and vomit.

Avante
07-27-2016, 03:33 PM
Why not tell the truth, ok?

There I was looking for some BC's when you walked up and said...

you...you wouldn't be Avante of ST frame would you? I couldn't help but notice the 6-2 275 pounds of twisted railroad steel.
Avante....yep, so you must be 140 right? That stupid look on your face ya understand.
you...nope, I'm SpurtsforSix.
Avante...so who is this guy, let me guess, your boyfriend?
you...yep, his name is Juan.
Avante....dude, ya look just like I thought you would, tiny and dumb and a queer.
Juan...you can't talk like that to my man.
Avante...shut up ******, before I toss you over into aisle 8, got it?
you....damn, you are a big guy, huh? Hey man, sorry about all that silly internet stuff, ok? Just following everyone else around with that, ok?
Avante.....I tell ya what I;m going to do, if ya take that queer Mexican and turn your boney little ass around and scram and I'll let it go, got it faggot?
you...(grabbing Juans hand)...come on honey.

I. Hustle
07-27-2016, 03:36 PM
LMAO
of course he was trolling for BCs at a grocery store.

I. Hustle
07-27-2016, 03:38 PM
Why not tell the truth, ok?

There I was looking for some BC's when you walked up and said...

Avante...shut up ******, before I toss you over into aisle 8, got it?

Like... salad toss?

Avante
07-27-2016, 04:08 PM
Like... salad toss?

I, Hustle, you're like a speedbump, ok guy, all ya do is get in the way, ok?

I. Hustle
07-27-2016, 04:12 PM
I, Hustle, you're like a speedbump, ok guy, all ya do is get in the way, ok?

Weird. You called me speedbump and Judy calls me speedhump. She says she likes the way I jackhammer.

Avante
07-27-2016, 04:17 PM
Weird. You called me speedbump and Judy calls me speedhump. She says she likes the way I jackhammer.

I, Hustle, give it up son, ok? That was simply stupid, ok?

Dude, some play wide receiver,others are on the line, some kick, everyone has their "thing". Trying to be cute on an internet forum just isn;'t your "thing", ok? Ya come off as some dumb kid trying to hang with the grown ups, ok?

Dude, go talk tv shows, movies,ok?

SpursforSix
07-27-2016, 04:20 PM
Dude, some play wide receiver,others are on the line, some kick, everyone has their "thing".

Judy definitely plays wide receiver.

I. Hustle
I, Hustle, give it up son, ok? That was simply stupid, ok?

Dude, some play wide receiver,others are on the line, some kick, everyone has their "thing". Trying to be cute on an internet forum just isn;'t your "thing", ok? Ya come off as some dumb kid trying to hang with the grown ups, ok?

Dude, go talk tv shows, movies,ok?

So... let me get this straight... you are saying that I am really good at talking about tv shows and movies? Thanks!

Did I ever tell you about the movie that Judy and I made?

clambake

lol

I. Hustle
07-27-2016, 04:21 PM

She also usually has my "thing"

Avante
07-27-2016, 04:28 PM
So... let me get this straight... you are saying that I am really good at talking about tv shows and movies? Thanks!

Dude, it just isn't working with you, ok? This sorta of thing just isn't for you, honest. Why not pay attention to some advice, go do something else, you can't do this, ok?

Dude, you are too boring and stupid, so starting now the others who get a grin out of me will get some action, while your dumb ass will be ignored. Dude, you are a total waste of time, got it?

See ya~~~~~~~~~~~

leemajors
07-27-2016, 04:42 PM

keep up the good work sir :tu

I. Hustle
07-27-2016, 04:46 PM
keep up the good work sir :tu

http://66.media.tumblr.com/1cae0ae0a050cc06393bdd986a3c6b12/tumblr_inline_ny157r4okZ1scq4k2_500.gif

07-27-2016, 04:53 PM
:lmao

Avante
07-27-2016, 05:08 PM
If these little freaks only knew how many people are laughing at what I do them, ha~~~~~~

I. Hustle
07-27-2016, 05:29 PM
If these little freaks only knew how many people are laughing at what I do them, ha~~~~~~

clambake
07-27-2016, 05:29 PM

how many?

SquawkinHawkBigCock
07-27-2016, 05:33 PM
Just because you force all the little kids your basement to laugh doesn't mean they find it funny

Avante
07-27-2016, 05:34 PM
Ok, I'm bored with the idiots today, will toss them a bone tomorrow and watch them rush for it as always.

So can Oregon footballer Devon Allen hang with Jamaican Omar McLeod in the 110hhs at Rio?

Avante
07-27-2016, 05:37 PM
Just because you force all the little kids your basement to laugh doesn't mean they find it funny

Let's break that down.

What little kids? Where did they come from? Judy and a worker have the daycare business going on so where do these others kids come from? I don't have a basement.

So where are the parents of these little kids, well?

xXx
07-28-2016, 06:11 AM
Yeah, Judy sucks great DICK. So does his son though. I fucked her pregnant ASS while Ava was in oingo boingo fucking kids. Sick bastard. But at least he has his back to the future track and field almanac.