PDA

View Full Version : SpursforSix - Friday informational nugget

SpursforSix
07-29-2016, 03:49 PM
Did you know that the lead singer and founder of AWOLNATION was also the mind and voice behind...Under the Influence of Giants?

8JYpvkEPID8

8hc6egaAUjI

SpursforSix
07-29-2016, 03:50 PM
so we have two very separate styles of music betraying influences spanning from the BeeGees to Pink Floyd.

clambake
07-29-2016, 03:56 PM
a jeckel and hyde kind of thing?

SpursforSix
07-29-2016, 04:03 PM
a jeckel and hyde kind of thing?

Probably not. I would say that it's more of an artist with varied influences exploring his musical potential. Although the jaded part of me thinks that he was also seeking to find a style that would provide more commercial success.

clambake
07-29-2016, 04:06 PM
so a betrayal of the music to chase the mighty dollar.

SpursforSix
07-29-2016, 04:34 PM
so a betrayal of the music to chase the mighty dollar.

A familiar story. I will give this particular artist the benefit of the doubt as I wouldn't call his new vehicle, "mainstream". But it does seem he made sure to sprinkle in some radio friendly songs on his last album offering.
But I digress. It's certainly not Sussudio.

07-29-2016, 04:48 PM
Wow, very interesting. Your knowledge of music is really unmatched around here :tu

Avante
07-29-2016, 05:19 PM
Wow, very interesting. Your knowledge of music is really unmatched around here :tu

What can...YOU...do? All we ever see is you humping everyone elses leg.

leemajors
07-29-2016, 11:42 PM
A familiar story. I will give this particular artist the benefit of the doubt as I wouldn't call his new vehicle, "mainstream". But it does seem he made sure to sprinkle in some radio friendly songs on his last album offering.
But I digress. It's certainly not Sussudio.

Closer to one of Avante's fave Elton John songs - "Don't Let Your Son Go Down On Me"

Avante
07-30-2016, 12:11 AM
Closer to one of Avante's fave Elton John songs - "Don't Let Your Son Go Down On Me"

Why act like a fucking retard? I'd break a fucking faggot in two, ya got that? They are on the same level as a sick ass pedo.

BD24
07-30-2016, 09:39 AM
Why act like a fucking retard? I'd break a fucking faggot in two, ya got that? They are on the same level as a sick ass pedo.
Break them in two while you are fucking them from behind? You need a nice sturdy man huh?