PDA

View Full Version : I've never seen Kawhi argue with Pop...that needs to change or I will stop posting

apalisoc_9
07-30-2016, 02:02 AM
He respects him too much..

Tony, Tim and Manu argue all the time with the old man..Gino and Tony started after 05...

testies
07-30-2016, 02:21 AM
the autistic is too busy chewing his tongue..

PublicOption
07-30-2016, 02:23 AM
my daughter is autistic. Fuck You!

PÒÓCH
07-30-2016, 02:40 AM

Boo! Even if it's meant as a joke. A. It ain't funny B. It should never be used in jest to begin with.

BD24
07-30-2016, 11:06 AM
I don't know why people are mad about you stating a fact. I am about 90% sure apa has some form of high functioning autism. Probably aspergers

spurraider21
07-30-2016, 11:18 AM
i hope kawhi doesnt argue with pop and the spurs ring

win/win

r0drig0lac
07-30-2016, 11:20 AM
sad

daslicer
07-30-2016, 11:21 AM
First off troll we know you are never going to stop posting. Second it's time for dumbasses like you to accept that Kawhi is either a super introvert or has aspergers. In either scenario he's never going to be vocal.

Skoobz
07-30-2016, 11:40 AM
He respects him too much..

Tony, Tim and Manu argue all the time with the old man..Gino and Tony started after 05...

Even if you were just a torso.....you'd still post.

illusioNtEk
07-30-2016, 02:47 PM
https://i.imgflip.com/6e3ze.jpg

HarlemHeat37
07-30-2016, 03:02 PM
Pop wouldn't ride with a Black American that talks back to him IMO..he clashed with Stephen Jackson, Gary Neal has had some words about him, Danny Green(I don't think he talks back, but he's from the "hip-hop culture") has been his whipping boy the past 4 years, etc..

daslicer
07-30-2016, 03:55 PM
Pop wouldn't ride with a Black American that talks back to him IMO..he clashed with Stephen Jackson, Gary Neal has had some words about him, Danny Green(I don't think he talks back, but he's from the "hip-hop culture") has been his whipping boy the past 4 years, etc..

:lol Great astute observation. Who would have ever thought that Pop hates blacks guys who are cancers.

T Park
07-30-2016, 04:23 PM
Boo! Even if it's meant as a joke. A. It ain't funny B. It should never be used in jest to begin with.

oh get over yourself

T Park
07-30-2016, 04:24 PM

yes, race has a lot to do with it. idiotic.

BillMc
07-30-2016, 06:40 PM
Even if you were just a torso.....you'd still post.
:lol

"Okay, we'll call it a draw."

ElNono
07-30-2016, 06:47 PM

This is gonna be an interesting subplot once he takes over Team USA duties, tbh...

Mikeanaro
07-30-2016, 06:47 PM
:lol Great astute observation. Who would have ever thought that Pop hates blacks guys who are cancers.

Also kicked DeColo out of town and that dude isnt a nigga.

Mister Sinister
07-30-2016, 06:59 PM
Like the last time you stopped posting. Tbh.

poeticism707
07-30-2016, 07:06 PM
Like the last time you stopped posting. Tbh.

:rollin :rollin :rollin

ElNono
07-30-2016, 07:29 PM
how about we settle with you stopping playing Pokemon Go?

skulls138
07-30-2016, 07:38 PM
Dear moderator, how can I not even know if certain people post? Not the post, not the title, NOTHIINNNGGG!!!!

ducks
07-30-2016, 07:59 PM
you SAID YOU WOULD STOP POSTING BEFORE AND YOU DID NOT SO I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU

cutewizard
07-30-2016, 09:12 PM
Becky shouting back at Pop will be the day! hahahahahahahahahahaha

Solid D
07-30-2016, 09:42 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/f6/2b/9e/f62b9e47da8e442641310102f3c42aff.jpg

Since infancy, all he has ever wanted was a little attention.

apalisoc_9
07-30-2016, 10:03 PM
how about we settle with you stopping playing Pokemon Go?

No way. I love playing pokemon go

K...
07-30-2016, 10:13 PM
No way. I love playing pokemon go

More than you love leonard?

Hoops Czar
07-30-2016, 10:26 PM
This is gonna be an interesting subplot once he takes over Team USA duties, tbh...

The fact that you took the time to respond to that post. Smmfdh :lol

ElNono
07-30-2016, 10:29 PM
The fact that you took the time to respond to that post. Smmfdh :lol

Well, it can happen, tbh... the Spurs just don't generally mess around hiring knuckleheads, and Pop, as seen in the SJax case, has little patience with fools. Team USA is a different story though, and I think that could be one of the biggest challenges for him. How much of a clown act will he allow from talented guys like Cousins. At least Melo will probably be done by then.

BD24
07-30-2016, 10:34 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/f6/2b/9e/f62b9e47da8e442641310102f3c42aff.jpg

Hoops Czar
07-30-2016, 11:02 PM
Well, it can happen, tbh... the Spurs just don't generally mess around hiring knuckleheads, and Pop, as seen in the SJax case, has little patience with fools. Team USA is a different story though, and I think that could be one of the biggest challenges for him. How much of a clown act will he allow from talented guys like Cousins. At least Melo will probably be done by then.

Harlem is a racist who loves to throw out racist jabs every chance he gets. It has happened. Malik Rose argued with Pop all the time and he lasted 7.5 years in a Spurs uniform. It's more or less the cultural climate in and around the team that doesn't allow for egos and personalities to take center stage. Have you ever seen a white player argue with Pop? I'm thinking probably not to often. I don't think Pop will have a problem coaching team USA because the league and it's players have too much respect for him even though he's probably overrated as an X's and O's guy.

As for Kawhi, the dude doesn't have a backbone. If you told him to sit in the corner, he'd sit in the corner. If you told him to do your grocery shopping, he'd do your grocery shopping. If you told him to defer to Parker all game long, he'd defer to Parker all game long.

ElNono
07-30-2016, 11:14 PM
Harlem is a racist who loves to throw out racist jabs every chance he gets. It has happened. Malik Rose argued with Pop all the time and he lasted 7.5 years in a Spurs uniform. It's more or less the cultural climate in and around the team that doesn't allow for egos and personalities to take center stage. Have you ever seen a white player argue with Pop? I'm thinking probably not to often. I don't think Pop will have a problem coaching team USA because the league and it's players have too much respect for him even though he's probably overrated as an X's and O's guy.

As for Kawhi, the dude doesn't have a backbone. If you told him to sit in the corner, he'd sit in the corner. If you told him to do your grocery shopping, he'd do your grocery shopping. If you told him to defer to Parker all game long, he'd defer to Parker all game long.

I know that's his schtick, but my comment was addressing the real possibility that some players might just bark back in a situation that's way more out of his control than the Spurs. I mean, sure, there's respect, but if you start losing, and you start sitting down KD or Westbrook or Cousins to close games... they're not selfless like TD. Like I said, that might end up being a subplot to follow...

ElNono
07-30-2016, 11:15 PM
Also, he won't have the small market media to cover his ass... it's an entirely different challenge in a lot of ways.

Arcadian
07-30-2016, 11:25 PM

:lol There you go again projecting racism onto everything. This time is especially illogical because most NBA players are black, so most players that Pop has coached were black, thus he has had far more opportunities to confront black players.

daslicer
07-30-2016, 11:31 PM
I know that's his schtick, but my comment was addressing the real possibility that some players might just bark back in a situation that's way more out of his control than the Spurs. I mean, sure, there's respect, but if you start losing, and you start sitting down KD or Westbrook or Cousins to close games... they're not selfless like TD. Like I said, that might end up being a subplot to follow...

He'll be fine just look at the success Coach K has had and I didn't think Coach K could succeed with NBA players since I grew up watching him coach down here in NC. Coach K like Pop always has had supreme control of the team's he's coached in basketball and has never had to deal with a star player that wouldn't respect him due to his coaching status. If the player did disrespect him he would kick him off the team much like Pop has done.

Spurtacular
07-30-2016, 11:32 PM
First off troll we know you are never going to stop posting. Second it's time for dumbasses like you to accept that Kawhi is either a super introvert or has aspergers. In either scenario he's never going to be vocal.

YOU SHOT THAT MISSILE RIGHT UP THE OP'S ASS!!

Ditty
07-31-2016, 01:20 AM
Speaking of Pop I saw him going to eat by himself at Frederick's Restaurant (Super expensive) in Alamo Heights earlier today while I was eating at Florio's next door :lol. (Great New York style pizza!) I've never realized how tall he was tbh. Tallest old dude, I've ever seen. :rollin

apalisoc_9
07-31-2016, 02:12 AM
Speaking of Pop I saw him going to eat by himself at Frederick's Restaurant (Super expensive) in Alamo Heights earlier today while I was eating at Florio's next door :lol. (Great New York style pizza!) I've never realized how tall he was tbh. Tallest old dude, I've ever seen. :rollin

Isnt he like 6'3? I bet hes was 6'5 in his younger days.

BillMc
07-31-2016, 03:31 AM

pookenstein
07-31-2016, 04:41 AM
http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160731/jeuzwus3.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)

Xevious
07-31-2016, 05:22 AM
you SAID YOU WOULD STOP POSTING BEFORE AND YOU DID NOT SO I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU
Cut him some slack. He stopped posting for a whole 12 hours when his aunt read his incestuous comments about her.

Skoobz
07-31-2016, 06:00 AM

"Okay, we'll call it a draw."

:hat:lol

houston spurs fan
07-31-2016, 10:43 AM
Painfully obvious you never got attention growing up. That sucks bro

bobby4germany
07-31-2016, 10:57 AM

Omg I spit out my coffee! :lol

maverick1948
07-31-2016, 08:50 PM
Kawhi came into the league a RAW 19-20 yr old and with the help of Pop and the coaching staff, he has become a force as the top defender in the league and an MVP candidate. He is not about to argue with them. He will listen and absorb what they are telling him.

z0sa
07-31-2016, 09:18 PM

Did you really just post this?

Captain Jack wanted to take minutes away from Kawhi. Even only considering Kawhi's development to this point, Pop was a thousand percent right.

Gary Neal? You mean, Choo Choo?

And Danny Green would be a journeyman or in Europe right now if not for the Spurs coaching staff and organization. Fool knows it too, that is why he took less than market.

xXx
08-01-2016, 09:59 AM
Pop pushed K2 to two defensive player of the year awards and a Finals MVP. He's the goto with Aldridge in the closing of games. He's humble. He works his ass off. What is to argue about? They can have a heated discussion about which champagne was better after The Spurs win the 2017 Championship!

szkorhetz
08-01-2016, 10:13 AM
Also, he won't have the small market media to cover his ass... it's an entirely different challenge in a lot of ways.
Coaching Team USA is not a challenge, TBH. As a European, even Team USA ''F'' should beat the crap out of everyone with only the Spanish team showing any type of obstecle.

ElNono
08-01-2016, 11:51 AM
Coaching Team USA is not a challenge, TBH. As a European, even Team USA ''F'' should beat the crap out of everyone with only the Spanish team showing any type of obstecle.

Maybe right now, but it's definitely a moving target. That's exactly what they thought too in 2002 and 2004, and it cost them. That's how the Colangelo/Coach K thing got rolling.

offset formation
08-01-2016, 12:01 PM

I agree. But why are we all up in arms for the autistic?

Where is the outrage for all the other loaded and disrespectful language the immature idiots on here throw around?

You'd think fa@@ot was an officially licensed word on here. Cnt, g00k, n-word, etc.

It makes me embarrassed for those doing it, but it also is a reflection on everyone here. Yet no one ever calls it out.

Brazil
08-01-2016, 12:14 PM
I agree. But why are we all up in arms for the autistic?

Where is the outrage for all the other loaded and disrespectful language the immature idiots on here throw around?

You'd think fa@@ot was an officially licensed word on here. Cnt, g00k, n-word, etc.

It makes me embarrassed for those doing it, but it also is a reflection on everyone here. Yet no one ever calls it out.

oh and you are a faggot, with @ or not

coachmac87
08-01-2016, 12:20 PM

It's become very obvious that you're a racist.

szkorhetz
08-01-2016, 12:34 PM
Maybe right now, but it's definitely a moving target. That's exactly what they thought too in 2002 and 2004, and it cost them. That's how the Colangelo/Coach K thing got rolling.
Italy is completely done, the next Spanish generation looks to be worse than the current one, same as Greece. France has some nice players, but once Parker is gone, they will be done too. Russia has never been a factor, so Europe is really becoming weaker.

offset formation
08-01-2016, 01:10 PM
oh and you are a faggot, with @ or not

What's really funny is you wouldn't dare say something like that to my face. You're the epitome of an Internet coward.

Brazil
08-01-2016, 01:18 PM
What's really funny is you wouldn't dare say something like that to my face. You're the epitome of an Internet coward.

sure thing

I. Hustle
08-01-2016, 01:33 PM

This always cracks me up. The whole "You wouldn't say it to my face" line. How could anyone know that? Unless you've met another poster, you have no idea what the other person would do IRL.

offset formation
08-01-2016, 01:44 PM
This always cracks me up. The whole "You wouldn't say it to my face" line. How could anyone know that? Unless you've met another poster, you have no idea what the other person would do IRL.

For starters?

He's repping the French flag...

Then...?

Internet pussies are a dime a dozen. Especially the first ones that get offended that someone called them out for their immaturity.

Next...?

I'm 6'4" 235lbs (7% body fat). He'd be the first to ever say something like that to me.

offset formation
08-01-2016, 01:45 PM

sure thing

Keep feeling full of yourself. I'll keep laughing at you and your childishness.

Brazil
08-01-2016, 01:50 PM
Keep feeling full of yourself. I'll keep laughing at you and your childishness.

:lmao

sure thing

:cry

I. Hustle
08-01-2016, 02:02 PM
For starters?

He's repping the French flag...

Then...?

Internet pussies are a dime a dozen. Especially the first ones that get offended that someone called them out for their immaturity.

Next...?

I'm 6'4" 235lbs (7% body fat). He'd be the first to ever say something like that to me.

Are you going to school for accounting too? Are you part Native American?

LOL 7% boddy fat. Honestly, I wouldn't be phased at all by those stats.

You gays... I mean GUYS my bad can carry on. I don't care about your argument. I just think it's hilarious when I see the "You wouldn't say it to my face" shtick.

offset formation
08-01-2016, 06:07 PM

Are you going to school for accounting too? Are you part Native American?

LOL 7% boddy fat. Honestly, I wouldn't be phased at all by those stats.

You gays... I mean GUYS my bad can carry on. I don't care about your argument. I just think it's hilarious when I see the "You wouldn't say it to my face" shtick.

Graduated already. Thanks.

If you have no qualms using slurs, be my guest. Just don't get butt hurt when people call you our for being an immature douchebag for using those slurs. Furthermore, don't be shocked if someone clocks you if you ever had the balls to say it out loud. Only little puss is talk big on the internet.

By the way, no one has ever called me a name in my face, in my adult life. Not once. Conversely, I'm called a name by little punks almost everyday on the internet. And you may or may not be impressed by my stature, but I'd be willing to bet you'd bite your tongue in my presence too.

That's proof enough for me.

BD24
08-01-2016, 06:42 PM

If you have no qualms using slurs, be my guest. Just don't get butt hurt when people call you our for being an immature douchebag for using those slurs. Furthermore, don't be shocked if someone clocks you if you ever had the balls to say it out loud. Only little puss is talk big on the internet.

By the way, no one has ever called me a name in my face, in my adult life. Not once. Conversely, I'm called a name by little punks almost everyday on the internet. And you may or may not be impressed by my stature, but I'd be willing to bet you'd bite your tongue in my presence too.

Watch out we got a badass over here!!

LongtimeSpursFan
08-01-2016, 07:06 PM
In the last decade, the rise of blogs, gossip sites and social media has coincided with an increasingly hostile tone of celebrity coverage that can be a cathartic guilty pleasure, but can also be cruel to people who have genuine personality problems. Doyle sites the late Whitney Houston's widely mocked "crack is whack" interview (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kovGM1ZrCck) with Diane Sawyer in 2002 as an early example. It quickly became a popular Internet meme, but in the aftermath of her drug-related death ten years later, the footage no longer feels funny to Doyle anymore.

Spur|n|Austin
08-01-2016, 07:58 PM

jehawk81
08-01-2016, 08:15 PM

Look dude, I get what you're saying about using certain words & bla bla.., but you're really coming off as a fake tough guy, especially saying the "that's PROOF enough for me" BS, like if you've proven anything at all. It doesn't matter if what you're saying about yourself is true or not. The fact is that, unless you post any "real" proof of yourself (and you'd be stupid if you did) on this site, you're just another Internet tough guy. Tbqh

I. Hustle
08-02-2016, 08:53 AM

"I'm so tired of internet tough guys. I'm 6'4" and would clock you in the face if you said that to me..."

http://lols.me/uploads/0ba7bc92fcd57e337ebb9e74308c811f.jpg

I. Hustle
08-02-2016, 08:55 AM
Watch out we got a badass over here!!

https://cdn-webimages.wimages.net/04dfa3842980b8818360f99905214420b5a33b-wm.jpg

BD24
08-02-2016, 11:25 AM
Is offset formation Pedovantes son? This is the kind of shit he would say, just waiting for the twisted railroad steel line tbh.

Tully365
08-02-2016, 04:29 PM

yes, race has a lot to do with it. idiotic.

I know that's his schtick.

:lol There you go again projecting racism onto everything. This time is especially illogical because most NBA players are black, so most players that Pop has coached were black, thus he has had far more opportunities to confront black players.

Painfully obvious you never got attention growing up. That sucks bro

Did you really just post this?

Captain Jack wanted to take minutes away from Kawhi. Even only considering Kawhi's development to this point, Pop was a thousand percent right.

Gary Neal? You mean, Choo Choo?

And Danny Green would be a journeyman or in Europe right now if not for the Spurs coaching staff and organization. Fool knows it too, that is why he took less than market.

It's become very obvious that you're a racist.

:lolRacist Attention Whore Lives Matter

Mikeanaro
08-02-2016, 04:37 PM

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-obtgnXlGSLA/T7VtU-g_DeI/AAAAAAAAAJ4/F3aqyeqh_rY/s1600/5f79032d.gif

Spurtacular
08-02-2016, 05:24 PM
It's time for dumbasses like you to accept that Kawhi is either a super introvert or has aspergers. In either scenario he's never going to be vocal.

Spurtacular
08-02-2016, 05:26 PM
It's time for dumbasses like you to accept that Kawhi is either a super introvert or has aspergers. In either scenario he's never going to be vocal.