PDA

View Full Version : For Avante/Fabbs

Ray Combs
07-30-2016, 08:59 PM
Now you guys can finally lay alien eggs inside your assholes. Have fun!
http://www.vice.com/read/the-emerging-fetish-of-laying-alien-eggs-inside-yourself
https://vice-images.vice.com/images/content-images-crops/2015/08/12/the-emerging-fetish-of-laying-alien-eggs-inside-yourself-body-image-1439338187-size_1000.jpg

Avante
07-30-2016, 10:50 PM
I do think this guy just might be an alien. We have never seen this sort of thing before in the history of mankind. He is totally unique.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nbjhpcZ9_g

Avante is unique in the fact he knows so much and can talk about so many things, yep, he is also freakish.

Another unique freak.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKjfoQVssBo

xXx
07-30-2016, 10:56 PM
Yes, u r so unique. You know that Usain fucking Bolt is fast as fuck.

Would you let him fuck your wife? That's what sells print u dumbshit.

Avante
07-30-2016, 11:14 PM
Yes, u r so unique. You know that Usain fucking Bolt is fast as fuck.

Would you let him fuck your wife? That's what sells print u dumbshit.

Well actually ya little queer, I start in the late 40's with Jamaican 400m greats.

George Rhoden (Morgan State)
Arthur Wint...also ran the 800m
Herb McKenley...also ran the 100/200 (Illinois)**********

They along with sprinter Les Laing (Fresno St) broke the WR at the 1952 Olympics in the 4x4 relay.

Then in the late 50's/early 60's, here came Dennis Johnson (SJS) he'd tie the 9.3WR numerous times.

The 60's in Jamaica sprinting we saw Lennox Miller (who anchored that USC WR 4x1 with O.J.Simpson) win the silver at the 68 Oly 100m and the bronze in 72.

In 1976 Don Quarrie (USC)took second in the Olympic 100m and won the gold in the 200m.

Then there was Ray Stewart in the 80's, he was the first Jamaican to run a sub10,.00 and he'd also be ranked number one in the world.

Then we had the king of the sub10.00 Asafa Powell.

Now add Olympic gold medalists who were born in Jamaica but moved away as kids...Ben Johnson Canada (yes I know), Linford Christie GB and Donovan Bailey Canada.

Of course there was also World Champion Yohan Blake and the great Usain Bolt.

Now add ....

Nickel Ashmeade
Percival Steawart TCU
Michael Frater TCU
Nesta Carter
Steve Mullings Miss St
Kemarley Brown Merritt JC
Mike Fray UTEP
Andrew Riley (also a hurdler) Illinois
Michael Green Clemson
Julian Forte
Kemar Bailey Cole
Dwight Thomas Clemson (also a hurdler)
Warren Weir
Erroll Stewart UTEP

***** Mckenley was histories first sub 45.0 4x4 split with his 44.6, and he is also the only sprinter to make the Oly finals in the 100/200/400.

1951 World Rankings

George Rhoden (Jamaica)

2......................Herb McKenley (Jamaica)3............................Arthur Wint (Jamaica)4..................................

Mal Whitfield (US)

Charlie Moore (US)

Dick Maiocco (US)

7...............Hans Geister (West Germany)8.............

Schalk Booysen (South Africa)

Karl-Friedrich Haas (West Germany)
10................................John Bradley (US)

If we go with the all time Jamaican born 100m

lane

1.Ben Johnson Oly gold
2.Yohan Blake World Champion
3.Linford Christie Oly gold
4.Usian Bolt...THE KING
5.Donovan Bailey Oly gold
6.Asafa Powell...most sub10.00 in history
7.Herb McKenley Oly silver
8.Ray Stewart number one world ranked

Avante
07-30-2016, 11:32 PM
Speaking of aliens...

This guy was also one of a kind. He once beat the Olympic 400m gold medalist to be Lee Evans in the 400, and would run down the Oly 100m champ to be Jim Hines n a 4x1 anchor leg.

He was world ranked in the 100, 200 and 400. He was histories first sub 44.00 4x4 split with a 43.8.

He grew up about 50 miles west of where I'm sitting in Lemoore.

When he ran this amazing 19.5 in 1966 it was considered the greatest mark/time in the history of track and field. Yep, an alien, the great Tommie Smith.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHkvb2v8sn0

White people don't look like that. Look at that stride.

He ran a 9.3/10.1. and WR's 44.5, 19.5, 19.83

San Jose State was known for sprinters

Ray Norton WR 100/200
Ronnie Ray Smith WR 100m
Dennis Johnson WR100yds
Lee Evans WR400
Bobby Poynter 9.4
Willie Williams 9.4
Bob Griffen 9.4
Wayne Herman 9.4
Sam Davis 10.1m
Ken Thomas 10.0m
Ron Whitaker 10.0m
Kirk Clayton 9.3
John Carlos WR 100yd
Vince Breddell 9.4

Clipper Nation
07-31-2016, 12:04 AM
Well actually ya little queer, I start in the late 40's with Jamaican 400m greats.
Geez, you've been getting cucked for that long?

Avante
07-31-2016, 12:10 AM
I love these AVANTE threads, love to show off.

This is the fastest white sprinter ever when it comes to times. He is the only white sprinter to ever run a sub10.00. Check out the lack of muscularity, the lack size. He looks like that cat who got sand kicked in his face on the beach.

He did run a few fast times then began to fade. The guy simply isn;t build to run that sub 9.90 thst is a plkacer only black sprintes can go. And like most white guys he's better in the 200m, that being more about SE than explosive speed, power in speed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmZq_wJhwX0

Avante
07-31-2016, 12:12 AM
Geez, you've been getting cucked for that long?

I'll go slow ya dumb fuck.

I was talking about when we first started seeing Jamaican sprinters on the world scene.

Dude, you're an idiot.

Clipper Nation
07-31-2016, 12:14 AM
I'll go slow ya dumb fuck.

I was talking about when we first started seeing Jamaican sprinters on the world scene.

Dude, you're an idiot.
Cool story, faggot. xXx was asking how often you'd let Usain Bolt fuck your wife, though, not about the history of Jamaican sprinters.

Avante
07-31-2016, 12:18 AM
Cool story, faggot. xXx (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=3645) was asking how often you'd let Usain Bolt fuck your wife, though, not about the history of Jamaican sprinters.

Dude, who gives a fuck what an obvious queer wants? And he did ...who can't talk Bolt...more or less, right? I wanted to show that I know ALL of Jamaican sprinting.

Avante
07-31-2016, 12:35 AM
There is no place we find size with speed more than we do in football and the running back position. Usually the fastest sprinters on a football team are the wide receivers and then ther cornerbacks with RB's more about that quick burst but not real long range speed. While that is true we have had these exceptions.

All these RB's around 215 or bigger, all had great speed.

lane

1.Ollie Matson Cards/UofSF
2.O.J.Simpson Bils/USC
3.Adrian Peterson Vikes/Oklahoma
4.Bo Jackson Raiders/Auburn
5.Curtis Dickey Colts/Tex A&M...he was world ranked and his 10.10 makes him the fastest NFL RB ever.
6.Hercshel Walker Cowboys/Ga
7.Eric Dickerson Rams/SMU
8.Marcus Dupree Rams/Oklahoma

This is about the big/fast RB so no mention of Jamaal Charles, Chris Johnson etc etc etc

Remember the Lions Javid Best? Well he was once the fastest HS kid in Cali, he would win the state meet. He retired young because of injuries. Well he's back in track and will run for tiny little Lucia at the Oly. His parents are from there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqYP3p5afRQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlkrumgWB6o

xXx
07-31-2016, 02:52 AM
It's a simple fucking question Avante. Yes or no. Would you let that black Stallion mount Judy? Or do you want him all for yourself?

Avante
07-31-2016, 03:00 AM
It's a simple fucking question Avante. Yes or no. Would you let that black Stallion mount Judy? Or do you want him all for yourself?

I get the fact you are simple.

Ok moving on.

The thing about Bolt that makes him special (other than that 6-5 stride) is how he came to the 100m. He did it unlike ayone else ever did. He spent years running the 200 and 400 before he ever ran a 100m, so once he arrived in that event he had a whole other level of SE. A level never seen before at 100m, and the most important factor in 100m sprinting is SE.

xXx
07-31-2016, 03:05 AM
I think you'd have no say in the matter. Judy is obviously HER OWN WOMAN. Doesn't listen to or respect you. Laughs to herself as she lusts after real men in her life, likely her pastor and such. While you languish here, posting about black guys that can run.

Avante
07-31-2016, 03:11 AM
I think you'd have no say in the matter. Judy is obviously HER OWN WOMAN. Doesn't listen to or respect you. Laughs to herself as she lusts after real men in her life, likely her pastor and such. While you languish here, posting about black guys that can run.

Little guy, do you have any idea how fuckig boring you are? Stop with the immature stupidity, ok ya boring fuck?

Dude, you're the most boring poster here, got it?

xXx
07-31-2016, 03:16 AM
Uhuh. So, about that queer son you call mason. Who's that fag voting for?

Avante
07-31-2016, 03:22 AM
Uhuh. So, about that queer son you call mason. Who's that fag voting for?

Let;s talk little fella, ok?

Notice how I don't go into talking about your family, the reason is it's REAL OBVIOUS I don't know any of them and never will....ok? To play that silliness tells others you are one dumb mutherfucker, dude, you are one dumb mutherfucker, ok? AND....boring as fuck.

Dude, talk about the topics of a thread, talk to me, don't act like a total moron going off into...your mama...hahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~

GROW THE FUCK UP...ok?

xXx
07-31-2016, 03:45 AM
Can you answer a fucking question though? Who you voting for you little whiny bitch? You know, before you hopefully die soon. You like pantsuit or dicketty don?

xXx
07-31-2016, 03:46 AM
And grow the FUCK up was Judy's LINE TO YOU CUZ. NOT ME. HA.

Avante
07-31-2016, 04:04 AM
Can you answer a fucking question though? Who you voting for you little whiny bitch? You know, before you hopefully die soon. You like pantsuit or dicketty don?

YAWN~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

xXx
07-31-2016, 04:09 AM
So no. You can't answer a simple question. You can't participate in simple discussions on a message board in a general shoot the shit forum. Or can you?

Avante
07-31-2016, 04:31 AM
So no. You can't answer a simple question. You can't participate in simple discussions on a message board in a general shoot the shit forum. Or can you?

Hahahaahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

you...your wife is this, your son is that, you are that and this.

And then...

you can't participate in simple discussion on a message board?

Little man maybe ya shouldn't act like a fucking asshole if you expect to.....simple discussion on a messageboatd....ya reckon?

I need an apology little fella, if you expect.....simple discussion....

Dude, I'm the guy ya want to talk to here, trust me, so ya might wanna try and get on my good side, ok?

xXx
07-31-2016, 04:51 AM
Why do I want to talk to you? Hmmm. I want you contributing or gone.

Your good side? No. I'm a champion of the site. You could be a valuable contributor. But you are here for the fight. No one in your real life cares to engage you. Here you feel you have a captive audience that you can use to feel better about yourself.

But then I showed up to lead the Spurstalk crew to call you out on your BULLSHIT.

Avante
07-31-2016, 05:06 AM
[QUOTE=xXx;8692069]Why do I want to talk to you? Hmmm. I want you contributing or gone.

Your good side? No. I'm a champion of the site. You could be a valuable contributor. But you are here for the fight. No one in your real life cares to engage you. Here you feel you have a captive audience that you can use to feel better about yourself.

But then I showed up to lead the Spurstalk crew to call you out on your BULLSHIT.[/QUOTE

So what do I need to do so you are happy?

xXx
07-31-2016, 05:10 AM
Be cool. Contribute to existing convos in a civil way. Embrace the freedom of Spurstalk without abusing those freedoms. It will take time. People will still rib you. Just rise above. You are too old for the petty bullshit...or at least to lower your level and participate. In a nutshell, be a leader, don't come here to play in the shit.

Avante
07-31-2016, 05:21 AM
Be cool. Contribute to existing convos in a civil way. Embrace the freedom of Spurstalk without abusing those freedoms. It will take time. People will still rib you. Just rise above. You are too old for the petty bullshit...or at least to lower your level and participate. In a nutshell, be a leader, don't come here to play in the shit.

So I need to do all that? How about you and talking about my wife and son? You do know I'd kick your ass if ya weren;t in hiding, right? So that was cool talking about my wife and son?

You apologize and promise to never do it again and I'll work on being a cool leader.

This is cool, this is a leader

xXx
07-31-2016, 07:27 AM
Point taken. I apologize. I am sorry for talking about your family in an unacceptable and derogatory way and I am done doing so.

Clipper Nation
07-31-2016, 01:15 PM
Spoiler alert: Old Faggot won't change his behavior at all and will continue to spam the boards with his garbage, just like all the other times he's promised to change.

Thread
07-31-2016, 01:25 PM
Avante, comin' out for the 15th round. He's like a bull in a China closet. He really wants it.

Avante
07-31-2016, 01:39 PM
Point taken. I apologize. I am sorry for talking about your family in an unacceptable and derogatory way and I am done doing so.

Thank you.

Avante
07-31-2016, 01:52 PM
Spoiler alert: Old Faggot won't change his behavior at all and will continue to spam the boards with his garbage, just like all the other times he's promised to change.

That coming from a guy who does nothing but wimper around, calls everyone a faggot, and ...BAH HUMBUGS..everything? Dude, look at who you talk to here, yep....Avante.

You never ever do anything that doesn't have NEGATIVE NEGATIVE NEGATIVE attached to it. Is your life really that fucked up?

Look at this....

Old Faggot won't change his behavior at all and will continue to spam the boards with his garbage, just like all the other times he's promised to change.

THAT...is all you ever do everywhere you go. All you do guy is let everyone know how screwed up your life must be because you are a misreable little fuck.

Maybe if idiots like you stop calling people faggots and when a guy tells you he isn't some sick ass pedo you pay attention, things might go better, ya reckon?

This is a place where....

I Have a Boner

...is a topic for discussion and we need to worry about how Avante acts, ha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here a fuck like you is....you faggot, he is a faggot, she is a faggot, they are faggots...but I need to do what?

Ha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clipper Nation
07-31-2016, 02:36 PM
Yawn... same old song and dance from the geriatric old cuck.

Thread
07-31-2016, 02:42 PM

He nailed your pathology pretty good, CN.

Avante
07-31-2016, 02:42 PM

As we all see you ONCE AGAIN....wahwahwahwah.

I have no doubts you bitch while fucking.

Avante
07-31-2016, 02:46 PM

Have you or anyone reading this ever seen this guy say anything that wasn't some NEGATIVE? All this guy ever does is wimper around, complain and play critic, and he does that 100% of his time here, he never does anything else.

What a miserable little fuck this CN is.

At work.

co worker...good morning CN.
CN...it is?
co worker...whats wrong?
CN...shut up faggot.
co worker...now that's more like it, ya had me worried there for a minute.

Clipper Nation
07-31-2016, 03:19 PM
Kobe's parents were sellin' his shit, Dale.

Avante
07-31-2016, 03:34 PM

Notice how this little shit never ever talks about why he is so miserable ALL the time?

Thread
07-31-2016, 03:56 PM

They were selling your shit.

Thread
07-31-2016, 03:57 PM
Notice how this little shit never ever talks about why he is so miserable ALL the time?

You got him snortin'.

Avante
07-31-2016, 04:45 PM
You got him snortin'.

The thing is the guy NEVER EVER says anything positive, NEVER~~~~~~~~ It really is weird how EVERYTHING 100% of the time is....you faggot, bah humbug, they are a faggot, faggot, faggot and well...faggot.

Never seen anyone anywhere as miserable as this CN freak.

I have no doubts if ya gave the little prick a brand new 100 dollar bill, he'd find something wrong with it and then call ya a faggot.

Will Hunting
07-31-2016, 04:51 PM
The thing is the guy NEVER EVER says anything positive, NEVER~~~~~~~~ It really is weird how EVERYTHINg 100% of the time is....you faggot, bah humbug, they are a faggot, faggot, faggot and well...faggot.

Never seen anyone anywhere as miserable as this CN freak.
Vikings 9.5 wins.....over or under? I'm thinking under. The general public is overwhelmingly betting over.

Avante
07-31-2016, 05:23 PM
Vikings 9.5 wins.....over or under? I'm thinking under. The general public is overwhelmingly betting over.

Let;s see.

at Tenn....win
Packers...?
at Carolina...loss
NYG...win
Houston...win
bye
at Philly ...? (17-10 coming off a bye)
at Chicago...win
Detroit...win
at Washington...?
Arizona...loss
at Detroit...win
Dallas..win
at Jax...?
Indy...win
at Green Bay..loss
Chicago...win

So...10-6/11-5 seems about right.

As far as ATS goes, under Zimmer the Vikes have gone 15-5 as dogs. That is about as stong as it gets.

You look for trends where ya have three times the number in you favor...6-2, 9-3, 15-5 type trends.

Silver&Black
07-31-2016, 07:27 PM
Post from your main account. Calling out Avante/Fabbs on a troll account with 65 posts....smh.

Whoever runs OP's account is a faggot.

bulakenyo
07-31-2016, 08:26 PM
What's SE in 100 meter dash mean?

Avante
07-31-2016, 08:38 PM
What's SE in 100 meter dash mean?

No human ever born can run 100m all out, at full speed. The best sprinters who ever lived hit their MV (maximum velocity) somewhere around 60-70m. At that point now it's all aout trying to sustain/maintain the highest % of that MV that they can. Enter.....speed endurance....or that SE.

SE is that abilty to bring a large % of that MV to the finish line. Ya see after 65m or so now everyone is decellerating, those who decallerate the least/slowest because of that superior SE are the ones who win the races.

Sprinters train with multiple 300's and some train as a 400m man because that builds up that endurance. The 100m is all about SE.

We do have guys like Herb Washington who exceledl at 60m, some are better at 200m. Then we have a few who can do it all like a Justin Gatlin.

SE at it;s best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nbjhpcZ9_g

This guy spent years running the 200/400 before he ever ran the 100m, so his level of SE is unlike any other 100n sprinter we have ever seen. And he is the one where he doesn't hit that MV until 75ish, yep, a freak.

To put this kind of speed in perspective. The fastest footballer who ever stepped foot on a football field was Tennesee's Leonard Scott who ran a 9.91. Bolt runs 9.58, that is a block in a 100m

bulakenyo
07-31-2016, 08:46 PM
No human ever born can run 100m all out, at full speed. The besrt sprinters who evrer lived hit their MV (maximum velocity) somewhrere arounf 60-70m.At that point now it's all aout trying to sustain/msauntain the highest % of that MV that ya can. Enter.....speed endurance....or that SE.

SE is that abilty to bring a large % of that MV to the finish line. Ya see after 65m or so now everyone is decelleratinhg, those who decallerte the least/slowest because of that superior SE are the ines who win the races.

Sprinters train with multiple 300's and some train as a 400m man because that builds up theor endurance. The 100m is all about SE.

We do have guys like Herb Washington who excell at 60m, some are better at 200m. Then we have a few who can do it all like a Justin Gatlin.

SE at it;s best.

Thanks.

Is that an official track and field term or you thought of that yourself?

You think Bolt can ever go sub 9.5 in this stage of his career, or is his peak physical prime to do that feat, over?

Avante
07-31-2016, 08:56 PM
Thanks.

Is that an official track and field term or you thought of that yourself?

You think Bolt can ever go sub 9.5 in this stage of his career, or is his peak physical prime to do that feat, over?

It's not an official term but one guys like myself use, but I got it from others.

This is what Bolt has done at 100m.

Réthimno

Jul 18

Beijing

Aug 16

Berlin

Aug 16

Lausanne

Jul 8

Bruxelles

Sep 16

London

Aug 05

Moskva

Aug 11

Warszawa

Aug 23

Beijing

Aug 23

As we can see it was in 2009 when he ran that amazing sub 9.60. Now look at his last three seasons and this season he hasn't broke 9.89. Yes, those days of...WOW~~~~~~ are gone, but he can still win it all with a 9.75ish, and that's what I expect to see.

The superiority of Usain Bolt.

All-time men's best 100m

1 9.58 +0.9 Usain Bolt JAM 21.08.86 1 Berlin 16.08.2009
2 9.63 +1.5 Usain Bolt JAM 21.08.86 1 London 05.08.2012
3 9.69 ±0.0 Usain Bolt JAM 21.08.86 1 Beijing 16.08.2008
3 9.69 +2.0 Tyson Gay USA 09.08.82 1 Shanghai 20.09.2009
3 9.69 -0.1 Yohan Blake JAM 26.12.89 1 Lausanne 23.08.2012
6 9.71 +0.9 Tyson Gay USA 09.08.82 2 Berlin 16.08.2009
7 9.72 +1.7 Usain Bolt JAM 21.08.86 1rA New York City 31

bulakenyo
07-31-2016, 09:00 PM
It's not an official term but one guys like myself use, but I got it from others.

This is what Bolt has done at 100m.

Réthimno
Jul 18

Beijing
Aug 16

Berlin
Aug 16

Lausanne
Jul 8

Bruxelles
Sep 16

London
Aug 05

Moskva
Aug 11

Warszawa
Aug 23

Beijing
Aug 23

As we can see it was in 2009 when he ran that amazing sub 9.60. Now look at his last three seasons and this season he hasn't broke 9.89. Yes, those days of...WOW~~~~~~ are gone, but he can still win it all with a 9.75ish, and that's what I expect to see.

The superiority of Usain Bolt.

All-time men's best 100m

1 9.58 +0.9 Usain Bolt JAM 21.08.86 1 Berlin 16.08.2009 2 9.63 +1.5 Usain Bolt JAM 21.08.86 1 London 05.08.2012 3 9.69 ±0.0 Usain Bolt JAM 21.08.86 1 Beijing 16.08.2008 3 9.69 +2.0 Tyson Gay USA 09.08.82 1 Shanghai 20.09.2009 3 9.69 -0.1 Yohan Blake JAM 26.12.89 1 Lausanne 23.08.2012 6 9.71 +0.9 Tyson Gay USA 09.08.82 2 Berlin 16.08.2009 7 9.72 +1.7 Usain Bolt JAM 21.08.86 1rA New York City 31
thanks.

Avante
07-31-2016, 09:07 PM
I will be rooting for Justin Gatlin in the 100m and he could do it, I just doubt it. At 200m Bolt is unbeatable, at that distance that 6-5 stride is just too much. I expect to see a 19.5ish there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USPfJUEAqqc

White people just don't look like that physically.

xXx
07-31-2016, 10:03 PM
No problem brother...and I see no sign of kool-aid man, so my work here might be done...

pgardn
07-31-2016, 10:39 PM
So here is the lineup. We got these kitchen utensils in a 200 m race:

Spadafo Spatula
Clarence Corkscrew
McCduffy Soup Ladle
Fred Fork
Spencer Spoon
Nicholas Knife
Cooper Manual Can Opener
Benny Bottle Opener
Chuancy Cheesegrater

We need to assign them lanes based on Mechanical Advantage or the amount of Torque they can supply during Normal use.

A good Navy cook could pull this off easily, ok? Sheesh~~~~~~~~~

pgardn
07-31-2016, 10:48 PM
No human ever born can run 100m all out, at full speed.

And why not?

koriwhat
07-31-2016, 11:23 PM

Lame. Jesus, same tune just another walking clone of trolls that came before him. Fucking lame.

xXx
08-01-2016, 01:10 AM
Lame. Jesus, same tune just another walking clone of trolls that came before him. Fucking lame.

Listen calf tats, when I want your fucking opinion, ill....wait....did you seriously get calf tats....lo FUCKING loud. Fag. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Except for your sore ass.

z0sa
08-01-2016, 03:01 AM
Im taking chauncey cheesegrater. Im not absolutely positive because it sounds crazy even to me, but those things can turn a whole block of cheddar into dozens or even hundreds of finely shredded pieces in mere moments. It is almost like having a superpower.

Avante
08-01-2016, 08:43 AM
So here is the lineup. We got these kitchen utensils in a 200 m race:

Spadafo Spatula
Clarence Corkscrew
McCduffy Soup Ladle
Fred Fork
Spencer Spoon
Nicholas Knife
Cooper Manual Can Opener
Benny Bottle Opener
Chuancy Cheesegrater

We need to assign them lanes based on Mechanical Advantage or the amount of Torque they can supply during Normal use.

A good Navy cook could pull this off easily, ok? Sheesh~~~~~~~~~

Why this need to act stupid?

How about the all time Cali 200m?

lane

1. Ato Boldon UCLA Trinidad Record Holder
2. Andre DeGrasse USC Canadian record holder
3. Mike Marsh UCLA 1992 Olympic Champion
4. Tommie Smith SJS 1968 Olympic Champion
5. Don Quarrie USC 1976 Olympic Champion
6. John Carlos SJS WR
7. Hal Davis Cal Number one in the world 40-43
8. Ray Norton SJS WR

Avante
08-01-2016, 08:52 AM
And why not?

Here ya go.

http://www.popsci.com/science/article/2013-05/fyi-there-limit-how-fast-human-can-run#.

pgardn
08-01-2016, 08:58 AM
Im taking chauncey cheesegrater. Im not absolutely positive because it sounds crazy even to me, but those things can turn a whole block of cheddar into dozens or even hundreds of finely shredded pieces in mere moments. It is almost like having a superpower.

Okasy

Now you made me hungry.

~~~~~ sheeesh~~~~~ ok?

So how do I assign lanes when I'm thinking finely grated cheese? Ok?
You are dealing with 270 lbs + finely grated cheese sheeesh.

Avante
08-01-2016, 09:04 AM
It;s always funny watching how people act when someone is around who knows far more about things than they do. They try everything to get around ever admitting it and if they can they will do what they can to belittle/hassle them, hahahaha~~~ it is comical.

Getting back to the 200m.

The all Time NFL 200m.

lane

1.Michael Bates Seahawks/Arizona Oly bronze
2.Larry Burton Saints/Purdue Oly bronze
3.Henry Carr Giants/ASU Oly Champion/WR
4.Tommie Smith Bengals/SJS Oly Champion/WR
5.Bob Hayes Cowboys/FAMU WR
6.Jimmy Hines Dolphins/TSU USAChampion
7.James Jett Raiders/WV 20.1
8.James Trapp Raiders/Clemson 20.1

Avante
08-01-2016, 09:06 AM
Okasy

Now you made me hungry.

~~~~~ sheeesh~~~~~ ok?

So how do I assign lanes when I'm thinking finely grated cheese? Ok?
You are dealing with 270 lbs + finely grated cheese sheeesh.

Can't handle knowing that I'm the real deal, hahaha~~~~~~~~~~

Avante
08-01-2016, 09:11 AM
All Time USA White 200m

lane

1. Roland Locke Nebraska WR
2. Hal Davis Cal Best in the world 40-43
3. Dave Sime Duke WR
4. Bobby Morrow ACU WR/Oly champ
5. Thane Baker KSU/Oly medalist
6. Charles Paddock USC Oly silver
7. Larry Qurstad Stanford Olympian
8. Mel Patton USC Oly Champ

pgardn
08-01-2016, 09:17 AM
Here ya go.

http://www.popsci.com/science/article/2013-05/fyi-there-limit-how-fast-human-can-run#.

I am going to say thanks.

This basically shows biomechanics can be a fickle whimsical mistress indeed. Yar.
Now what do you think about the 800m woman from Brazil with elevated testosterone levels who looks like she can reset the WR? I think the WR has stood for quite a while in this event.

pgardn
08-01-2016, 09:36 AM
Can't handle knowing that I'm the real deal, hahaha~~~~~~~~~~

You know lists. No doubt.

The problem is making any sort of interesting thoughts using higher order skills.

I knew a girl who had a photographic memory. I could take her notes from old classes and bingo she could read them off. She could read off court cases if she had stared at the pages long enough. But when she went to UT law school she made relatively mediocre grades. She could not use the memorizing really well in higher order ways. The other really good students could not "see" the pages but they had a gift for taking the meaningful part of the cases and could play with them given very different questions. They had deeply understood the significance of the case in many different contexts.

You basically reorder facts. It's cool, but only goes so far.

For instance, a cheetah can hold its top speed over a much longer distance than a human. But it turns out it probably succumbs to the same sort of breakdown on the biochemical level as a human. Muscles in mammals work in very much the same way of the biochem level.

Now what is interesting: you could claim the cheetah as a freak, but it actually is under the same basic biochemical rules as humans. And it's physically reasonable to claim the cheetah might not even be able to hold its top speed as well as a human. Do you know why? the hint is in the bolded.

Avante
08-01-2016, 09:39 AM
I am going to say thanks.

This basically shows biomechanics can be a fickle whimsical mistress indeed. Yar.
Now what do you think about the 800m woman from Brazil with elevated testosterone levels who looks like she can reset the WR? I think the WR has stood for quite a while in this event.

The lady who set the record in 1983 was a great all around runner as you can see.

http://trackfield.brinkster.net/Profile.asp?ID=1453&Gender=W&Page=Results.asp&EventCode=WA4

BUT.....she was totally juiced and we all know it. So being that is the case I have no problems with what Semanya is doing. She is not cheating.

I don't however see her breaking the WR.

Now if PED never existed and all these track athletes were 100% clean then the advantage that Semanya has wouldn't be right. But being drug usuage is HUGE in track, then her situation is fine with me.

clambake
08-01-2016, 09:39 AM
any of these questions can be answered by spursforsix.

you don't have to be afraid to ask him.

Avante
08-01-2016, 09:43 AM
any of these questions can be answered by spursforsix.

you don't have to be afraid to ask him.

I asked the guy a dozen questoins about track, he don't know shit and he's now regretting ever posting this thread.

Watch this...

Hey SpursforSix, fill in these lanes with the best 400m sprinters who attended JC's, ok?

lane

Now watch the guy do everythig BUT fill in those lanes.

He was trying to be cute and it backfired.

SpursforSix
08-01-2016, 09:49 AM
I asked the guy a dozen questoins about track, he don't know shit and he's now regretting ever posting this thread.

Watch this...

Hey SpursforSix, fill in these lanes with the best 400m sprinters who attended JC's, ok?

lane

Now watch the guy do everythig BUT fill in those lanes.

He was trying to be cute and it backfired.

The "best"? I won't be baited into filling out some subjective list just so you can argue with me.

Avante
08-01-2016, 09:51 AM
On the internet anytime anyone brags about themselves people totally freak out. They MUST put them in their place. It will start off...."YOU GOOGLED THAT"...ha~~~~~~~

It is funny watching people trying everything BUT...yep, you are hung like a mule.

I do have fun with this.

Avante
08-01-2016, 09:52 AM
The "best"? I won't be baited into filling out some subjective list just so you can argue with me.

Ok then just list the 4 sets of brothers who ran the 400m, ok? Who are the three bothers who ran on their counties 4x4 relay?

One set of those brothers ran JC track, who?

08-01-2016, 09:54 AM
And what we see here is a prime display of real wisdom. Wow~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avante
08-01-2016, 09:56 AM
And what we see here is a prime display of real wisdom. Wow~~~~~~~~~~~~

Only an idiot like you wouldn't see the..."how do I get out of this".

Avante
08-01-2016, 09:57 AM
SFS are you EVER going to answer ANYTHING?

Give me the names of five pro rasslers who were NCAA wrestlers, ok?

SpursforSix
08-01-2016, 09:59 AM
Ok then just list the 4 sets of brothers who ran the 400m, ok? Who are the three bothers who ran on their counties 4x4 relay?

One set of those brothers ran JC track, who?

What bothers ran on their counties 4x4? Wot?

Avante
08-01-2016, 10:02 AM
What bothers ran on their counties 4x4? Wot?

My God guy this is sad to watch.

Let me try again.

Give me the names of six sets of brothers who ran on the same 4x4 team, ok?

xXx
08-01-2016, 10:02 AM
I was this close to dating quads once. Speaking of 4x4.

Hot young blondes too. I went to high school with them.

I would never want to choose though.

So I picked all 4.

xXx
08-01-2016, 10:04 AM
Avante, I'm let u be you, but what's your point? R u still trying to prove that you are the track officionado on this site? I think we all concede the fact.

xXx
08-01-2016, 10:05 AM
However, cantthinkofanything has his merits as well. He is quite entertaining when not too crude, but it's just his way I suppose.

Avante
08-01-2016, 10:11 AM
Avante, I'm let u be you, but what's your point? R u still trying to prove that you are the track officionado on this site? I think we all concede the fact.

I get a kick watching how people act when they won't admit things.

xXx
08-01-2016, 10:14 AM
Ahh...ok. Folks, are any of us in denial of Mr. Avantes track knowledge? This man has proven to be the champ of that in my opinion. Any challengers? I'd like to see this.

Avante
08-01-2016, 10:19 AM
Ahh...ok. Folks, are any of us in denial of Mr. Avantes track knowledge? This man has proven to be the champ of that in my opinion. Any challengers? I'd like to see this.

I have never met my equal on the internet and I post on track & field sites. IF...talking the who/what/where pertaining to the...

4x1
long jump
110hh
4x4

I am the "Da Man" I have no equal.

xXx
08-01-2016, 10:22 AM
I believe you. So. Who is Bolts main comp this year?

Avante
08-01-2016, 10:33 AM
I believe you. So. Who is Bolts main comp this year?

There is some concern over the big guys health. He hasn't been himself for a couple seasons now because of injuries and a back condition. So...IF...he is close (never going to be 100% at this stage of his career) to being 100%, he really has no legit competition. But, if not 95% then he could lose the 100m to American Justin Gatlin. Gatlin came this far............................................... ................................................fr om beating Bolt at the Worlds last season.

At 200m Bolt could be 85% and win that event, there he really has no competition not even Gatlin. Bolt canrun a 19.5 with ease, nobody else can do that.

If somebody does surprise and stuns us all it will be American Trayvon Bromell. He won the World Indoor 60 this season (no Bolt/Gatlin) and took third (tied with Canadian/USC Andre DeGrasse) in the World 100m in 2015. He;s only 21 and coming on.

DeGrasse could also surprise.

2015 Worlds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3h0sadCa10

pgardn
08-01-2016, 10:35 AM
I have never met my equal on the internet and I post on track & field sites. IF...talking the who/what/where pertaining to the...

4x1
long jump
110hh
4x4

I am the "Da Man" I have no equal.

I know a lot of people that can remember facts.
Much more than you but in more interesting areas.

So you have a gift but it's not one I would choose to have because it's so low order. No analysis or synthesis. And when you do try to use these skills in football you fall flat on your face.

ex. Dallas will beat Carolina... Last year. Tony Romo is hot. Tony Romo had just come off an injury and had one good game. Then he has to play a shortened schedule game against a very good defense. A common phenomena with older guys is not being able to perform once and then getting very very sore. You should know this. It was a horrible bet, horrible. Because you focus on the wrong data. This is what happens to an automaton. No flexibility in thought. You don't know how to analyze what is in your head. Or some relevant data is just not up there.

xXx
08-01-2016, 10:37 AM
There is some concern over the big guys health. He hasn't been himself for a couple seasons now because of injuries and a back condition. So...IF...he is close (never going to be 100% at this stage of his career) to being 100%, he really has no legit competition. But, if not 95% then he could lose the 100m to American Justin Gatlin. Gatlin came this far............................................... ................................................fr om beating Bolt at the Worlds last season.

At 200m Bolt could be 85% and win that event, there he really has no competition not even Gatlin. Bolt canrun a 19.5 with ease, nobody else can do that.

If somebody does surprise and stuns us all it will be American Trayvon Bromell. He won the World Indoor 60 this season (no Bolt/Gatlin) and took third (tied with Canadian/USC Andre DeGrasse) in the World 100m in 2015. He;s only 21 and coming on.

DeGrasse could also surprise.

awesome. Now this is some knowledge I can use! I'll definitely be watching.

pgardn
08-01-2016, 10:37 AM
You know lists. No doubt.

The problem is making any sort of interesting thoughts using higher order skills.

I knew a girl who had a photographic memory. I could take her notes from old classes and bingo she could read them off. She could read off court cases if she had stared at the pages long enough. But when she went to UT law school she made relatively mediocre grades. She could not use the memorizing really well in higher order ways. The other really good students could not "see" the pages but they had a gift for taking the meaningful part of the cases and could play with them given very different questions. They had deeply understood the significance of the case in many different contexts.

You basically reorder facts. It's cool, but only goes so far.

For instance, a cheetah can hold its top speed over a much longer distance than a human. But it turns out it probably succumbs to the same sort of breakdown on the biochemical level as a human. Muscles in mammals work in very much the same way of the biochem level.

Now what is interesting: you could claim the cheetah as a freak, but it actually is under the same basic biochemical rules as humans. And it's physically reasonable to claim the cheetah might not even be able to hold its top speed as well as a human. Do you know why? the hint is in the bolded.

There will be no answer from Avante. Track guys could answer this because they can do more than memorize facts.

Avante
08-01-2016, 10:41 AM
I know a lot of people that can remember facts.
Much more than you but in more interesting areas.

So you have a gift but it's not one I would choose to have because it's so low order. No analysis or synthesis. And when you do try to use these skills in football you fall flat on your face.

ex. Dallas will beat Carolina... Last year. Tony Romo is hot. Tony Romo had just come off an injury and had one good game. Then he has to play a shortened schedule game against a very good defense. A common phenomena with older guys is not being able to perform once and then getting very very sore. You should know this. It was a horrible bet, horrible. Because you focus on the wrong data. This is what happens to an automaton. No flexibility in thought. You don't know how to analyze what is in your head. Or some relevant data is just not up there.

Why do you worry so much about Avante?

Avante
08-01-2016, 10:42 AM
There will be no answer from Avante. Track guys could answer this because they can do more than memorize facts.

I am a track guy and know all there is to know about how to sprint. Thought you knew that.

pgardn
08-01-2016, 11:13 AM
I am a track guy and know all there is to know about how to sprint. Thought you knew that.

I stand by my statements before.
Answer the question.

I am illustrating what you appear to lack. You can choose not to use your ability to memorize.
Its all cool. You are still a resource for Olympic sprints for facts. When August leaves us we will have only football Avante using bad data and child like analysis.

clambake
08-01-2016, 11:15 AM
Answer the question.

I am illustrating what you appear to lack. You can choose not to use your ability to memorize.
Its all cool. You are still a resource for Olympic sprints for facts. When August leaves us we will have only football Avante using bad data and child like analysis.
maybe you are being too harsh on this guy that aspires to be spursforsix.

Avante
08-01-2016, 11:21 AM
Answer the question.

What bad data and childlike analysis and be specific. You ever seen me break down a potential ATS play or explain the importance of the run game or what it takes to be a 100m sprinter?

What it is it you are a little prick who can't stand the fact I know far more about this stuff than you do.

Bad data? Childlike analysis..ha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avante
08-01-2016, 11:28 AM

Do this, start a thread asking me/SFS 10 questions about track/football/music/rasslin' and watch what happens.

Hmmmmm...oh yeah, you don;t know 10 questions.

clambake
08-01-2016, 11:42 AM
hey, i was just trying to give everyone your perspective. its not silly to chase impossible dreams.

Avante
08-01-2016, 11:45 AM
hey, i was just trying to give everyone your perspective. its not silly to chase impossible dreams.

Who has this goal?

Avante...hey SFS can you answer anything I have asked you about anything?
SFS...nope~

Well?

pgardn
08-01-2016, 11:52 AM
What bad data and childlike analysis and be specific. You ever seen me break down a potential ATS play or explain the importance of the run game or what it takes to be a 100m sprinter?

What it is it you are a little prick who can't stand the fact I know far more about this stuff than you do.

Bad data? Childlike analysis..ha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I gave you one huge big fat example. Carolina v. Dallas last year.

And I explained exactly why I thought it was absolutely horrific.

You use trends from teams that are not even the same teams except for their names. That's just ridiculous. You listen to Vegas guys who sell their shit. Do you know why they sell their shit instead of just keeping it for themselves?

clambake
08-01-2016, 11:52 AM
listen, i didn't want to be the one to tell you this but, all the source material you us was provided by spursforsix.

pgardn
08-01-2016, 11:55 AM

I would not use his name in the same sentence with the legend that is spurs46.

Avante
08-01-2016, 12:01 PM
I gave you one huge big fat example. Carolina v. Dallas last year.

And I explained exactly why I thought it was absolutely horrific.

You use trends from teams that are not even the same teams except for their names. That's just ridiculous. You listen to Vegas guys who sell their shit. Do you know why they sell their shit instead of just keeping it for themselves?

Pay attetion slick.

I have won over 3000 bucks documented the last two seasons in the NFL forum. I go with time tested trends for a COACH/QB combo, ok? I go back 4 seasons if the same coach/QB are there, ok? Then after ....I...do all the work only then do I see if what I have matchs what the wise guys have, ok? And I have never spent a dime on buying anything because I know just as much as the guys selling info know, ok?

I will win 2000 or more this season and you can watch me do it.

pgardn
08-01-2016, 12:07 PM
Pay attetion slick.

I have won over 3000 bucks documented the last two seasons in the NFL forum. I go with time tested trends for a COACH/QB combo, ok? I go back 4 seasons if the same coach/QB are there, ok? Then after ....I...do all the work only then do I see if what I have matchs what the wise guys have, ok? And I have never spent a dime on buying anything because I know just as much as the guys selling info know, ok?

I will win 2000 or more this season and you can watch me do it.

You lie when you keep track.

I already exposed you in the playoffs. Do you need to read it again? I follow you for ONE flipping week in the playoffs and you lied about your pick AND your totals. No way I'm following a known liar who uses ridiculously simplistic relationships spanning years when teams change from year to year.

I will let others keep track of your lies. And you and I both know that you did lie.

Avante
08-01-2016, 12:15 PM
You lie when you keep track.

I already exposed you in the playoffs. Do you need to read it again? I follow you for ONE flipping week in the playoffs and you lied about your pick AND your totals. No way I'm following a known liar who uses ridiculously simplistic relationships spanning years when teams change from year to year.

I will let others keep track of your lies. And you and I both know that you did lie.

There was a guy there who had a thread keeping track of my plays named spurraider, he documented all my plays and I won over 2000 in 2014, are you saying that isn't true?

I would try to lie knowing everyone is watching my plays, are you for real? Dude, I don;'t lie, and where you got that BS,??????????????

PM spurraider and ask him about my 2014 plays and his thread...Avante Betting Tracker Thread...ok?

pgardn
08-01-2016, 12:20 PM
There was a guy there who had a thread keeping track of my plays named spurraider, he documented all my plays and I won over 2000 in 2014, are you saying that isn't true?

I would try to lie knowing everyone is watching my plays, are you for real? Dude, I don;'t lie, and where you got that BS,??????????????

PM spurraider and ask him about my 2014 plays and his thread...Avante Betting Tracker Thread...ok?

I followed you ONE WEEK last season and you blatantly lied in the playoffs.
And you lied when there were FEWER teams to keep track of, kind of stupid slick.

Furthermore, a monkey throwing darts could win over one season. But over a lifetime... Nopes, not likely.

Avante
08-01-2016, 01:16 PM
I followed you ONE WEEK last season and you blatantly lied in the playoffs.
And you lied when there were FEWER teams to keep track of, kind of stupid slick.

Furthermore, a monkey throwing darts could win over one season. But over a lifetime... Nopes, not likely.

Are you really dumb enought to think anyone could lie (bets) on the internet and not be caught? Are you really that stupid? And I haven't had a losing ATS season in over 20 years, ok?

Stupid, who makes their ATS plays "here" knowing EVERYONE is dying to....hahaha you suck...unless ya knew how good ya are, well?

In 2014 I started out losing 330 in week one and it was....HAHAHAHA YOU SUCK HAHAHAHAHA~~~~~~~~~~~~

By week 13 and ANOTHER winning week nobody wanted to talk about it anymore, hahahahaha~!~!!!!!!!!!!

Once I got up over 2000....crickets.