PDA

View Full Version : It's Monday morning

I. Hustle
08-01-2016, 10:01 AM
and I can't help but wonder what kind of knowledge SFS is going to drop on us today.

I have never seen a poster with so much knowledge on subjects like track, football, women, consensual adult relationships, etc.

This is the start of the new week and I am looking forward to a little Monday motivation.

xXx
08-01-2016, 10:08 AM
Ok. I'm going to play manic Monday now and go up to a tough looking greasy looking mother fucker at work and ask him if he's having a case of the Mondays. Brb.

I. Hustle
08-01-2016, 10:38 AM
Ok. I'm going to play manic Monday now and go up to a tough looking greasy looking mother fucker at work and ask him if he's having a case of the Mondays. Brb.

Let us know if you come back pregnant.

xXx
08-01-2016, 10:40 AM
He pulled out. Phewww.

I. Hustle
08-01-2016, 11:54 AM
He pulled out. Phewww.

That's good. You don't want to bring another kid into a world full of child predators. One night they go to bed safe in their favorite PJs and then next thing you know... they wake up in Olongapo inside a room they can't even stand in. The air is so thick and smells like old sports almanacs and ben gay. The only hope they have is to pluck out some rat hairs and put them on their face and nether regions in hopes that they can appear to be a drunk midget or at best a teenager past his prime.

xXx
08-01-2016, 03:19 PM
Hustle...I think you writing and imagination is meant for greater things. No offense.