PDA

View Full Version : OT: LOL CNN

DMC
08-02-2016, 12:59 AM
Donald Trump's terrible 72 hours (http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/01/politics/donald-trump-khizr-khan-ukraine/index.html)

New Trump enemy: Fire marshals (http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/01/politics/donald-trump-fire-marshals-crowd-size/index.html)

47 m
Trump heard election will be rigged (http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/01/politics/donald-trump-election-2016-rigged/index.html)

Buffett to Trump: Let's talk tax returns (http://money.cnn.com/2016/08/01/news/economy/warren-buffett-donald-trump-tax-returns/index.html)

Bush aide: So long, GOP (http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/01/politics/sally-bradshaw-jeb-bush-donald-trump-florida/index.html)

Billionaire Mark Cuban rips Trump (http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/07/31/mark-cuban-hillary-clinton-endorsement.cnn)
This is the first however many "headlines" on CNN.

Nary a mention of the bitch.

Why is news media so afraid? I haven't been watching any of this shit.

Arcadian
08-02-2016, 01:08 AM
https://scontent-dft4-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/p480x480/13882653_1085593798144441_4587414315220414974_n.pn g?oh=cb4fee11c17b2c3631b4cdbc049091f8&oe=58590945

Thebesteva
08-02-2016, 01:29 AM
Hilary is a mess but you have to be an absolute fucking moron to think Trump has any answers...I think we're fucked either way and should put Koolaid man as president with thread as his VP

Sean Cagney
08-02-2016, 01:33 AM
Hilary is a mess but you have to be an absolute fucking moron to think Trump has any answers...I think we're fucked either way and should put Koolaid man as president with thread as his VP

We are fucked. Period.

Indazone
08-02-2016, 01:44 AM
Their is a third option. Gary Johnson and Mike Weld.

Molotov
08-02-2016, 02:12 AM
We are fucked. Period.

:depressed:depressed

spurraider21
08-02-2016, 03:31 AM
:lmao third party

Reck
08-02-2016, 03:50 AM

Haha.

Not that they will win even a district but are they even on the ballot for all 50 states? People who think Jill Stein or Johnson have a legit shot don't live in reality.

People need to come to grips about Hillary and Trump. One of them will be out next prez. Period.

Spurtacular
08-02-2016, 04:57 AM
If anyone has any lingering doubt, this will cinch it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM

Thread
08-02-2016, 05:53 AM
Still trying to talk Trump out of it.

DMC
08-02-2016, 08:26 AM
:lmao third party
Reminds me of Iraq's "4th largest military"

DMC
08-02-2016, 08:28 AM
Still trying to talk Trump out of it.

He's making a huge fool of himself. Fucking billionaires thinking they would be good politicians.

America, where POTUS is on your bucket list.

Killakobe81
08-02-2016, 08:42 AM

The choice is bad (clinton) or worse (Trump).
I think Sanders with Hilary as VP wouldn't have been horrible.
Bernie just was to big a dreamer I liked SOME of his ideas but no way the Reps were gonna let most of that shit through ...

I agree we are screwed.
But hilary is just a calmer figure head.
I doubt either candidate would be able to enact much change.

chunticakes
08-02-2016, 09:20 AM
So who's gonna win?

webshad
08-02-2016, 09:23 AM

You might be joking but I'm sure they're more qualified and humanist than those 2 other clowns.

Thread
08-02-2016, 10:49 AM
He's making a huge fool of himself. Fucking billionaires thinking they would be good politicians.

Like I said:::you're/they're trying to talk him out of it.

lefty
08-02-2016, 10:50 AM
So CNN is proclinton?

poeticism707
08-02-2016, 11:29 AM

We are a royally fucked either way.

This nation has issues now,

far beyond right and left...

Killakobe81
08-02-2016, 11:36 AM
Like I said:::you're/they're trying to talk him out of it.

It's a suckers bet.
I really thought he might win after the RNC because so many Republican sheep were bah-bahing their approval.
But thank God Trump kept talking and tweeting. I wanted him to fail at the RNc but he stayed strong and on message.
Sure his message was dark but he didnt screw up!
but now? What a buffoon! If he is doing this to help his business profile he is starting to undo the positive work he has done in that regard.
He had a lead a small but real one post RNC and squandered it away in the past week because he cant shut his trap.
attack hillary, Biden, Kaine Obama but attacking the families of a fallen soldier is a war he cannot win.
It's that type of stupidity I cant accept in a POTUS ...I really was nervous he would win.
But if he keeps on talking he will talk america off the ledge ...and have only himself to blame for the loss.

Thread
08-02-2016, 12:04 PM
It's a suckers bet.
I really thought he might win after the RNC because so many Republican sheep were bah-bahing their approval.
But thank God Trump kept talking and tweeting. I wanted him to fail at the RNc but he stayed strong and on message.
but now? What a buffoon! If he is doing this to help his business profile he is starting to undo the positive work he has done in that regard.
He had a lead a small but real one post RNC and squandered it away in the past week because he cant shut his trap.
attack hillary, Biden, Kaine Obama but attacking the families of a fallen soldier is a war he cannot win.
It's that type of stupidity I cant accept in a POTUS ...I really was nervous he would win.
But if he keeps on talking he will talk america off the ledge ...and have only himself to blame for the loss.

& they talked you out of it. Bingo, just like that.

whitemamba
08-02-2016, 12:57 PM
:lol mainstream media
:lol american politics

offset formation
08-02-2016, 01:30 PM
Haha.

Not that they will win even a district but are they even on the ballot for all 50 states? People who think Jill Stein or Johnson have a legit shot don't live in reality.

People need to come to grips about Hillary and Trump. One of them will be out next prez. Period.

They don't have a shot. But if people want to cast a protest vote, there are options.

Killakobe81
08-02-2016, 01:32 PM
& they talked you out of it. Bingo, just like that.

Talked me out of what exactly?
I already wasnt voting for Trump.
I thought he was a joke initially.
Now I realize he is not a joke ... a buffoon, perhaps, but a threat to be taken seriously.

Killakobe81
08-02-2016, 01:35 PM
Thread how do you think Trump is handling things post RNC?
even if you claim media bias they wouldnt have shit to spin if he stayed on message like at the RNC even if he gave little details ... he was looking more presidential a week ago. now he looks and sounds like the star of a failed sitcom.

Thread
08-02-2016, 01:39 PM
Thread how do you think Trump is handling things post RNC?
even if you claim media bias they wouldnt have shit to spin if he stayed on message like at the RNC even if he gave little details ... he was looking more presidential a week ago. now he looks and sounds like the star of a failed sitcom.

He is who he portends to be.

And that's super fine with me.

baseline bum
It's a suckers bet.

Man you're overreacting to both conventions. Candidates always have bounces after them.

Thread
Talked me out of what exactly?
I already wasnt voting for Trump.
I thought he was a joke initially.
Now I realize he is not a joke ... a buffoon, perhaps, but a threat to be taken seriously.

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

DeadlyDynasty
08-02-2016, 01:40 PM
######s, faggots and poor people vote Democrat

Killakobe81
08-02-2016, 02:25 PM

that is a pretty dumb ass statement when Cuban, Buffet, Bloomberg are all backing Clinton.

Jenks
08-02-2016, 02:47 PM
https://i.redd.it/eanyiucajzcx.png

offset formation
08-02-2016, 02:48 PM

Kill yourself. And go into the twilight knowing that Trump's base is largely poorly educated, white working class and poor.

Profit in death.

SpursforSix
08-02-2016, 02:53 PM
It's a suckers bet.

Just amazing. He had he door wide open and just can't edit himself. Surely he has someone to tell him what he needs to say and not say. Obviously he isn't listening to anyone.

Killakobe81
08-02-2016, 03:02 PM
Just amazing. He had he door wide open and just can't edit himself. Surely he has someone to tell him what he needs to say and not say. Obviously he isn't listening to anyone.

Bum is right RNC and DNC inflate and deflate poll numbers ...
But no one can deny at the very least Trump had some good momentum pre DNC ...
Hillary was expected to get a bump but he could have mitigated things by holding the line ...

DeadlyDynasty
08-02-2016, 03:41 PM
Profit in death.
I profit in exploitation and death of less-thans. Life is good, jealous much?

Obstructed_View
08-02-2016, 03:44 PM
At least the media will be paying attention of Trump so much as crosses against the light. Given the choice, I'll always pick the evil that the watchdog growls at.

DJR210
08-02-2016, 03:58 PM
The end of the American Empire is coming sooner than later

DMC
08-02-2016, 05:04 PM
I've always felt like these billionaires who run for office don't really want the jobs. They just want the exhilaration of the campaign. When it comes down to brass tacks they always do something foolish so they don't get elected because they're not that fucking stupid. Donald Trump does not want to have media on his ass for the next four years....

Thread
08-02-2016, 05:14 PM
The end of the American Empire is coming sooner than later

& it's a crying shame.

Motherfuckers.

Thread
08-02-2016, 05:17 PM

My ass.

They weren't about to let an "outsider" in there. No fuckin' way.

baseline bum
08-02-2016, 05:18 PM
& it's a crying shame.

Motherfuckers.

It all started with you getting run off by the gooks.

Killakobe81
08-02-2016, 05:19 PM
My ass.

Trump aint done yet ...
But he is taking some hits.

Thread
08-02-2016, 05:20 PM
It all started with you getting run off by the gooks.

They were selling your shit.

Thread
08-02-2016, 05:23 PM
Trump aint done yet ...
But he is taking some hits.

CNN hunting & finding these humps:::"I was, I was going to vote for him, for Trump. But, not after this. This is beyond anything that I can stomach. And I'll be honest, as much as I disliked Hillary Clinton, I was wrong. The more I get to know her and her beliefs and platform the more I like her. She is a woman to be proud of. I'm a Republican, but, I'm voting for Hillary. Trump is not only racist, but, he is dangerous. Oh, my, he's so dangerous. I'm afraid. I really am, for the first time in my lifetime and I'm over 60 years old, I am afraid that if he got into office we'd be doomed as a country. Uh, thank you."

offset formation
08-02-2016, 05:32 PM
I profit in exploitation and death of less-thans. Life is good, jealous much?

Of you? Hardly.

baseline bum
08-02-2016, 05:37 PM

Just saying man, you have no room complaining about the death of the American empire when your chickenshit performance in Nam was what first got that ball rolling. We went from man on the moon to the commies' bitch under your watch.

Ball Buster
08-02-2016, 05:39 PM
I don't buy into this doomsayer whole shift. When Obama was elected everyone lost their fucking shit, talking about it's the end of the God damn world. Everything was fucking fine. If Trump is elected president of the United States, or if Clinton is elected president of the United States, it's all the fucking God damn same thing. Everything will be alright. Calm the fuck down pussies

Thebesteva
08-02-2016, 07:27 PM
We are a royally fucked either way.

This nation has issues now,

far beyond right and left...

Absolutely agree and to the other poster obviously joking about Koolaid and thread being president and VP but seeing the way Trump talks about dividing this country is worrisome. I like some of his ideas...but they are not possible. You cant just ban muslims and build walls...hes feeding into the hate that so many people have.

BTW this idea of 'lets go back to the way things were' is just code word for lets oppress everyone not white. Its retarded.

DMC
08-02-2016, 07:40 PM
My ass.

There's no such as a billionaire outsider. They are all in the same fucking orgy, just leaving in different cars.

Thread
08-02-2016, 08:18 PM
Just saying man, you have no room complaining about the death of the American empire when your chickenshit performance in Nam was what first got that ball rolling. We went from man on the moon to the commies' bitch under your watch.

Thread
08-02-2016, 08:19 PM
There's no such as a billionaire outsider. They are all in the same fucking orgy, just leaving in different cars.

Don't be obtuse.

spurtech09
08-02-2016, 08:21 PM
Why your even watching CNN? Real news is on the internet not on TV....

Thread
08-02-2016, 08:27 PM
Why your even watching CNN? Real news is on the internet not on TV....

Just to get myself going. Like coming here. What fun is it to go to a Lakers site? None. What fun is it to go to Fox? None. I want my hate lit & fulfilled & exercised.

Then, on the oft chance that a miracle erupts:::'13 for the Spurs, '00 for the Dems I can sit here and watch SF suffer and have to take it, I can sit here and watch Bernard Shaw turn white and have to take it.

baseline bum
08-02-2016, 08:40 PM

Just as long as you know you torpedoed the American empire we're good.

webshad
08-02-2016, 08:42 PM
Absolutely agree and to the other poster obviously joking about Koolaid and thread being president and VP but seeing the way Trump talks about dividing this country is worrisome. I like some of his ideas...but they are not possible. You cant just ban muslims and build walls...hes feeding into the hate that so many people have.

BTW this idea of 'letsgo back to the way things were' is just code word for letsoppress everyone not white. Its retarded.

Well said.

Banning Muslims, will have grave consequences, almost all countries in OPEC are Islamic countries. The American dollar will collapse (inflation hike) if they remove the restriction of buying crude with USD (i.e. petrodollar).

Building a wall, won't solve anything and simply unrealistic.

Really sad how American politics have been going. Bush got them idiots into Iraq with fake WMD stories and look where it got everyone. I wonder what this Trump guy will get America into.

Thebesteva
08-02-2016, 08:50 PM
Well said.

Banning Muslims, will have grave consequences, almost all countries in OPEC are Islamic countries. The American dollar will collapse (inflation hike) if they remove the restriction of buying crude with USD (i.e. petrodollar).

Really sad how American politics have been going. Bush got them idiots into Iraq with fake WMD stories and look where it got everyone. I wonder what this Trump guy will get America into.

I'm the least PC guy ever but honestly this idea of arming America with more guns and banning foreigners is not going to even come close to working. It will only cause more of a back lash imho.

webshad
08-02-2016, 08:54 PM
I'm the least PC guy ever but honestly this idea of arming America with more guns and banning foreigners is not going to even come close to working. It will only cause more of a back lash imho.

It seems the USA is at a critical point. Nowadays we live in a global community (whether you like it or not). Breaking ties will be the ending of your demise.

StrengthAndHonor
08-02-2016, 08:54 PM
Trump's base is largely poorly educated, white working class and poor.

Profit in death.
Wrong...

Ball Buster
08-02-2016, 08:56 PM
Well said.

Rightys too identified with their team to understand reality. They waste money and get people killed as well. They prefer not to own recent history

Thread
08-02-2016, 09:07 PM
Just as long as you know you torpedoed the American empire we're good.

DMC
08-02-2016, 09:11 PM
Don't be obtuse.
Stop saying stupid shit under the umbrella of "obtuse'.

Thread
08-02-2016, 09:17 PM
Stop saying stupid shit under the umbrella of "obtuse'.

That's what you were doing. In this instance Trump is an outsider. Not part of the cozy corporation. He's about as welcome as ants on a picnic for either D's or R's politicos. Neither party wants THE apple cart upset.

tonight...you
08-02-2016, 09:19 PM
Give up phrase. Good to know...

Silver&Black
08-02-2016, 09:57 PM
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves, tbh.

tonight...you
08-02-2016, 10:00 PM
That's good... real good.

Thread
08-02-2016, 10:03 PM

Absolutely.

offset formation
08-02-2016, 10:09 PM
Wrong...

Fucking fact...moron. I loathe ignorance, and son you an ignant bastard.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/trump-overwhelmingly-leads-rivals-in-support-from-less-educated-americans/

ElNono
08-02-2016, 10:33 PM
in before Cosmored tin foil hat

tonight...you
08-02-2016, 10:38 PM
in before Cosmored tin foil hat
You've been suppressing him too!

The reptilians are everywhere...

ElNono
08-02-2016, 10:49 PM
You've been suppressing him too!

The reptilians are everywhere...

I am your father, tbh...

StrengthAndHonor
08-02-2016, 11:10 PM
Fucking fact...moron. I loathe ignorance, and son you an ignant bastard.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/trump-overwhelmingly-leads-rivals-in-support-from-less-educated-americans/
So you're going to link an article that has liberal bias and agenda? What year did you drop out of high school?:lol What a sad attempt to marginalize Trump supporters, it's a bit misguided and no one knows how they established that data (when conducting polls)...

A degree doesn't mean nothing, it just isn't everything. Crucial distinction.

ElNono
08-02-2016, 11:13 PM
So you're going to link an article that has liberal bias and agenda? What year did you drop out of high school?:lol What a sad attempt to marginalize Trump supporters, it's a bit misguided and no one knows how they established that data (when conducting polls)...

Let me guess, you don't have a degree and do stupid shit while driving :lol

08-02-2016, 11:14 PM
:lmao

StrengthAndHonor
08-02-2016, 11:14 PM
You guessed wrong. The problem with Clinton supporters is they always resort to ad hominen, failing a rational response.

Reck
08-02-2016, 11:18 PM
El with the thread ender. :lol

Why do right wingers play the liberal card every goddamn time? Since when do facts stop being facts because the source is coming from a liberal site? Facts are facts.

Its like me saying Trump doesn't lead Hillary with white old men overall. Or that she doesn't lead Trump with women.

How the fuck does those facts change if they're coming from a site you dont like? :lol

StrengthAndHonor
08-02-2016, 11:23 PM
El with the thread ender. :lol

Why do right wingers play the liberal card every goddamn time? Since when do facts stop being facts because the source is coming from a liberal site? Facts are facts.

Its like me saying Trump doesn't lead Hillary with white old men overall. Or that she doesn't lead Trump with women.

How the fuck does those facts change if they're coming from a site you dont like? :lol

Facts like Assange is a rapist, I mean, that's your brand of truth, right?

Sean Cagney
08-02-2016, 11:37 PM
that is a pretty dumb ass statement when Cuban, Buffet, Bloomberg are all backing Clinton.

I can't back either one of these fools :( Damn.

offset formation
08-02-2016, 11:37 PM

Dear lord.

Silver&Black
08-02-2016, 11:38 PM

Mi negro El has no chill tonight.

StrengthAndHonor
08-02-2016, 11:49 PM
Dear lord.
Yep, pretty short response. As expected. Democrats who is not permitted to discriminate based on educational status, has aggrandized their party with poorly educated voters for decades. Actually, among the Dems captive blocs are groups who are not only less educated, but less intellectually capable. So if you're going to start casting aspersions on those who are less educated, which implies nothing about intellectual capacity then that is a sword that will cut both ways.

Reck
08-03-2016, 12:04 AM
Facts like Assange is a rapist, I mean, that's your brand of truth, right?

Great deflection.

You got wrecked. :lol

offset formation
08-03-2016, 12:09 AM
Yep, pretty short response. As expected. Democrats who is not permitted to discriminate based on educational status, has aggrandized their party with poorly educated voters for decades. Actually, among the Dems captive blocs are groups who are not only less educated, but less intellectually capable. So if you're going to start casting aspersions on those who are less educated, which implies nothing about intellectual capacity then that is a sword that will cut both ways.

Intellectually less capable? Ok, Heinrich.

Looks like you don't like the FACT Donald plays to the lowest common denominator and that his followers are uneducated dolts.

Clipper Nation
08-03-2016, 12:34 AM
Remember when the Democrats proudly claimed to be the party of the working class? Now that blue-collar Americans have abandoned the left, it's amazing how quickly they've become "uneducated" and "the lowest common denominator."

offset formation
08-03-2016, 12:50 AM
Remember when the Democrats proudly claimed to be the party of the working class? Now that blue-collar Americans have abandoned the left, it's amazing how quickly they've become "uneducated" and "the lowest common denominator."

They self identify as the lowest common denominator and uneducated, rather than lacking education, by sticking with a man that insults every other demographic at each and every opportunity. No normal American should want that orange buffoon representing us as a nation.

ElNono
08-03-2016, 01:10 AM
You guessed wrong. The problem with Clinton supporters is they always resort to ad hominen, failing a rational response.

I like Shillary as much as you do, tbh... it was just a jab, son...

ElNono
08-03-2016, 01:12 AM
Anybody with an ounce of intelligence can't consciously support either of these candidates...

:lol Today's 'Murica

Mikeanaro
08-03-2016, 04:11 AM
Anybody with an ounce of intelligence can't consciously support either of these candidates...

:lol Today's 'Murica

Raymond Green for president?

Xevious
08-03-2016, 04:41 AM
xIraCchPDhk

Spurtacular
08-03-2016, 06:36 AM
The choice is bad (clinton) or worse (Trump).
I think Sanders with Hilary as VP wouldn't have been horrible.
Bernie just was to big a dreamer I liked SOME of his ideas but no way the Reps were gonna let most of that shit through ...

I agree we are screwed.
But hilary is just a calmer figure head.
I doubt either candidate would be able to enact much change.

Wow, you're a total pussy.

baseline bum
08-03-2016, 06:49 AM

Trump is the Jimmer of presidential candidates.

08-03-2016, 07:06 AM
:lmao

Spurtacular
08-03-2016, 07:23 AM
Yawn

baseline bum
08-03-2016, 07:30 AM
Yawn

But it's true. Trump dominated the primaries just like Jimmer did the D-League, but both are trainwrecks when they try to be their team's franchise player in the big show.

Killakobe81
08-03-2016, 07:56 AM

Which part of the uneducated block of voters do you represent?

benefactor
08-03-2016, 08:14 AM
:lol

Xevious
08-03-2016, 08:19 AM
You can add Trump to that list. He has voted Democrat for decades.

DMC
08-03-2016, 08:50 AM
That's what you were doing. In this instance Trump is an outsider. Not part of the cozy corporation. He's about as welcome as ants on a picnic for either D's or R's politicos. Neither party wants THE apple cart upset.
Bullshit. It's a fucking game. Trump has no intention of being the POTUS. He just wanted to make sure no one else gave Hillary a run. You sound like a WWE fan who thinks this shit is real.

Billionaires are always "in". The Clintons and the Trumps have a lot more in common with each other than with you or most voters.

offset formation
08-03-2016, 10:07 AM
Bullshit. It's a fucking game. Trump has no intention of being the POTUS. He just wanted to make sure no one else gave Hillary a run. You sound like a WWE fan who thinks this shit is real.

Billionaires are always "in". The Clintons and the Trumps have a lot more in common with each other than with you or most voters.

By making a complete and utter fool of himself? By being known a fool, than merely thought a fool?

By losing out on his Miss America pageant? By losing his Apprentice show? By spending millions of dollars?

Brilliant hypothesis.

.G.
08-03-2016, 10:47 AM
Entertainment
See his '98 comments on running as a republican

Thread
08-03-2016, 11:19 AM
But it's true. Trump dominated the primaries just like Jimmer did the D-League, but both are trainwrecks when they try to be their team's franchise player in the big show.

The only way he'd be here today unscathed is to have died.

Ain't you got a lick of fuckin' sense?

Thread
08-03-2016, 11:21 AM

Now you go back to the tried & true:::get it both ways.

Dirk Oneanddoneski
08-03-2016, 01:00 PM
It'snot just CNN

http://i.imgur.com/8VeDfZk.jpg

Indazone
08-03-2016, 01:10 PM
Johnson and Weld are already polling 13 percent nationally. 2 more points they get to the National Debates. 10 more points after that at 25 percent it's anyone's game. Yes they are on the ballot in all 50 states. The Libertarians learned their lessons from 2012 when the RNC and DNC screwed them over in three states.

Thread
08-03-2016, 01:20 PM
It'snot just CNN

Yep, Media is centralized in this country.

baseline bum
08-03-2016, 02:34 PM
LOL the media loves Trump, he gets so much coverage.

Thread
08-03-2016, 02:38 PM
LOL the media loves Trump, he gets so much coverage.

Yep, tryin' to beat him down, get him stopped, bury him.

K...
08-03-2016, 02:44 PM
It'snot just CNN

Lmao, I listened to that speech and yes it was dark, also long, hard on terrorism and very negative.

Thread
08-03-2016, 04:02 PM
Lmao, I listened to that speech and yes it was dark, also long, hard on terrorism and very negative.

Yep, the code words are dragged out early and often this time around:::"dark" - "dangerous" - "I'm ashamed." - "I'm scared." - "I'm a Republican, but, I'm voting for Hillary." - "dangerous" - "I couldn't sleep last night." - "I'm thinking seriously about changing my stance on gun control. In fact, I have changed my mind. I'm no longer pro gun. I am renouncing my NRA membership." - "I'm scared." - "dangerous"

This time, this time Media/DNC will not be caught tiptoeing. A preemptive and sustained 50 foot tidal wave is aimed right at Trump.

They got caught in '00. And they learned their lesson.

baseline bum
08-03-2016, 04:06 PM
Yep, tryin' to beat him down, get him stopped, bury him.

Only pussies and assholes blame the media for their party's candidate being shitty.

Thread
08-03-2016, 04:09 PM
Only pussies and assholes blame the media for their party's candidate being shitty.

He ain't shitty. That's why they went early.

Killakobe81
08-03-2016, 04:17 PM

They are both shitty, deep down Cully knows this.
he is just blinded by his media scorn.
He thinks it's a witch hunt made up by the media (CNN) but will learn, soon enough, the Emperor doesn't have new clothes ...he is just naked...
We just need the right "child" to wake him up.
Cully distrusts the media so he will not be convinced by them ...he needs a child with fresh eyes to show him the light.

baseline bum
08-03-2016, 04:37 PM

Indeed, this is the most horrific election since 2000.

Brazil
08-03-2016, 04:58 PM

Thread
08-03-2016, 05:00 PM

he is just blinded by his media scorn.
He thinks it's a witch hunt made up by the media (CNN) but will learn, soon enough, the Emperor doesn't have new clothes ...he is just naked...
We just need the right "child" to wake him up.
Cully distrusts the media so he will not be convinced by them ...he needs a child with fresh eyes to show him the light.

Don't put words in my mouth, Killa. I know precisely what is going on. I've seen it time & again whether it's politics, or, otherwise.

Trump would make a fine POTUS.

And it's not even a witch hunt, just a good old fashioned black ball. (They) will not let him sit at that table. No way they give him the keys, the con, the say.

They'd a never went this early and this dedicated if he weren't a threat.

Thread
08-03-2016, 05:01 PM

Well, of course because you thought you were going to find a shit load of ballots down there in Florida. Uh, uh, sweetheart.

Trainwreck2100
08-03-2016, 05:03 PM

2012 wasn't that great either,the incombant with shit approval ratings vs. mitt romney, backed by tea party fanatics.

As an aside it's thankful that gays got the marriage so we can focus on shit that actually matters.

Killakobe81
08-03-2016, 05:08 PM
Don't put words in my mouth, Killa. I know precisely what is going on. I've seen it time & again whether it's politics, or, otherwise.

Trump would make a fine POTUS.

And it's not even a witch hunt, just a good old fashioned black ball. (They) will not let him sit at that table. No way they give him the keys, the con, the say.

They'd a never went this early and this dedicated if he weren't a threat.

Just my two cents but you are blinded by how crappy Washington is both blue and Red and think an "outsider" like Trump can change things, when the truth of the matter is ...only Bernie was advocating real change.

Trump may talk this game that he doesnt need Washington $ but he has been in bed with Capitol politicos same as hillary.

Trump will talk tough but 4 years later if wins we will be in pretty much the same state as a country as Obama has left us in. most of these president nowadays (Today's POTUS:lol) dont move the needle significantly one way or the other.

So how is a candidate despised by the right wing of his own party and the middle on both sides going to actually make a difference? the answer is ... he won't. He can only do more damage.

And for the record neither will Hillary but she is the "safe and reasonable" and less shitty choice.

Thread
08-03-2016, 05:33 PM
Hillary but she is the "safe and reasonable" and "less shitty choice."

Another code word(s) that will be bandied about again & again.

And that's just to get her ass in the door, safe & sound, her and Bill and the motherfuckers. Like Barry "I ain't black." Obama. Once in there she'll be to home for 8 years.

I spit on them.

Killakobe81
08-03-2016, 05:49 PM
Another code word(s) that will be bandied about again & again.

And that's just to get her ass in the door, safe & sound, her and Bill and the motherfuckers. Like Barry "I ain't black." Obama. Once in there she'll be to home for 8 years.

I spit on them.

Doubtful. If she wins it will be close. and like I said she wont change much ...so unless the economy or something breaks her way ... no way are the Reps gonna allow more than 12 straight years of Blue Leadership.
She still hasnt won and if she does ... I would double down that she wont get re-elected unless the Reps send another buffoon to the top of the ticket.

RsxPiimp
08-03-2016, 06:24 PM

http://legalinsurrection.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Hillary-got-a-little-bit-too-excited-Imgur.gif

ambchang
08-03-2016, 06:50 PM
:lol today's USA

baseline bum
08-03-2016, 06:52 PM
I would double down that she wont get re-elected unless the Reps send another buffoon to the top of the ticket.

They have been doing it every year since 96

Splits
08-03-2016, 07:02 PM
:lol at anyone who thinks Dale is not sincere about his affection for Trump. He's running a white nationalist campaign and debasing everyone else.

Tell me, Dale. Who is the last candidate you were as, or more, excited about?

Thread
08-03-2016, 07:06 PM
:lol at anyone who thinks Dale is not sincere about his affection for Trump. He's running a white nationalist campaign and debasing everyone else.

Tell me, Dale. Who is the last candidate you were as, or more, excited about?

Nixon
Reagan

Splits
08-03-2016, 07:10 PM
Funny how you put Reagan 2nd. Trump's campaign eerily similar to Tricky Dick.

Thread
08-03-2016, 07:13 PM
Funny how you put Reagan 2nd. Trump's campaign eerily similar to Tricky Dick.

I was hotter for Nixon.

Ball Buster
08-03-2016, 08:14 PM
I was hotter for Nixon.

That's back when I was among the unmanifested

TheGreatYacht
08-03-2016, 08:31 PM
Clinton up double digits :wow

Fucking Alpha :worthy:

Killakobe81
08-03-2016, 08:57 PM
Nixon
Reagan

Reagan though lacking a long list of experience ...waa far from a buffoon.

Thread
08-03-2016, 08:59 PM
Reagan though lacking a long list of experience ...waa far from a buffoon.

Once he got his mind right he was able to function.

Nixon had his mind right from the start.

Splits
08-03-2016, 09:22 PM
Clinton up double digits :wow

Fucking Alpha :worthy:

In a Fox "News" poll nonetheless

:cry but but but the liberal media :cry

Splits
08-03-2016, 09:36 PM
:lol Dale

At home? Where your fat wife rolls in the mud and schlops from her trough?

K...
08-03-2016, 09:43 PM
So i've heard several conservatives say that Hillary is a historically weak candidate. Ithink that's wrong.

I understand the case against her. But she is still well liked among democrats and would be the best funded candidate in any hypothetical matchup with a repub.

Ted cruz would be a disaster candidate just a slower burning flameout.

Kasich would be like Romney....coudn't be trusted after making far right concessions during the primary

To say hillary is unpopular is to ignore the epic hate for obama, the hate for Kerry, the dislike of Gore.

IT's just partisinship that leads you to paint hillary in a bad light. Obama will be a top 10 president. Hillary could be even more consequential due to the change on theUS Sup crt.

If she was indicted, sure, that changes everything. but demographics favor democrats. There is not good candidate on the right that's why you ended up with trump

Spurtacular
08-03-2016, 09:43 PM

Ah, I see your analogy wasn't just a mindless swipe now that you explain it. I think Hillary is the train wreck. But it doesn't matter if the game's rigged. I'd compare it more to the brother in the yard having to play little bro and friends left handed with ankle weights on.

08-03-2016, 09:45 PM

Spurtacular
Which part of the uneducated block of voters do you represent?

The African Americans, oh wait. The gangmember illegal immigrant, oh wait. Eh, forget it.

Thread

Splits
08-03-2016, 10:14 PM

I'm sure you're going to be working overtime this fall, canvassing, phone banking, knocking on doors, getting out that racist vote.

a.k.a. Selling your shit (candidate)

Thread
08-03-2016, 10:36 PM
I'm sure you're going to be working overtime this fall, canvassing, phone banking, knocking on doors, getting out that racist vote.

a.k.a. Selling your shit (candidate)

Splits
08-03-2016, 10:39 PM

So you're not big on GOTV? Just like to sit in your fruit of the loom briefs and wife beater, stretch out in your urine stained recliner, and cuss out the teevee about how bad the white man got it?

Ever have flashbacks of dodging 'Nam?

Thread
08-03-2016, 10:44 PM
So you're not big on GOTV? Just like to sit in your fruit of the loom briefs and wife beater, stretch out in your urine stained recliner, and cuss out the teevee about how bad the white man got it?

Ever have flashbacks of dodging 'Nam?

Splits
08-03-2016, 11:01 PM

Does your mind ever wander back to those days of scraping food off plates and cleaning latrines at Ft. Bragg, and re-imagine you were mowin' down them gooks at My Lai? You look down, realize you've finally gotten an erection for the first time in 20 years, then go dig through your VHS library for Full Metal Jacket so you can get really pissed off at the "Hollywood elites"?

You're Pvt. Pyle on your best day.

TheGreatYacht
08-03-2016, 11:24 PM

DMC
08-04-2016, 01:11 AM
By making a complete and utter fool of himself? By being known a fool, than merely thought a fool?

By losing out on his Miss America pageant? By losing his Apprentice show? By spending millions of dollars?

Brilliant hypothesis.
Ross Perot did the same thing. Almost to the letter.

DMC
08-04-2016, 01:16 AM
Now you go back to the tried & true:::get it both ways.
My message is consistent. Rich always take care of the wealthy, always have and always will. Let some poor schmuck negro pass a note to Obammy and see if his grandmother gets pardoned... but let it be an NFL player...

How many people serving long sentences for tax evasion did Clinton pardon... but let it be Marc Rich who fled the country owing 40 million.. You could owe 40K and be done for.

Trump is the king of spoilers. He couldn't believe he came out of the RNC on top. Now he has to say the most outlandish shit to try to avoid the office, and at the same time have a business to return to. He'll make money hand over fist for it.

Thread
08-04-2016, 05:01 AM
My message is consistent. Rich always take care of the wealthy, always have and always will. Let some poor schmuck negro pass a note to Obammy and see if his grandmother gets pardoned... but let it be an NFL player...

How many people serving long sentences for tax evasion did Clinton pardon... but let it be Marc Rich who fled the country owing 40 million.. You could owe 40K and be done for.

Trump is the king of spoilers. He couldn't believe he came out of the RNC on top. Now he has to say the most outlandish shit to try to avoid the office, and at the same time have a business to return to. He'll make money hand over fist for it.

It's rare when you're silly, but, here it has happened.

Koolaid_Man
08-04-2016, 05:13 AM

If I was Pres I wouldn't let you down....I would do the right thing....fuck a wife and kids all that traditional conservative shit...I would have 2 bad bitches with me at all times....

And Melania Trumps girl on girl photos were very nicely done....Donald got him a nice looking whore :lol

Koolaid_Man
08-04-2016, 05:14 AM
Ross Perot did the same thing. Almost to the letter.

Perot was a true billionaire Trump is not :lol

Gimme those tax returns :lol

Koolaid_Man
08-04-2016, 05:16 AM

Hilary looks and seems so disingenuous :lol

The queen wanting to rule :lol

Koolaid_Man
08-04-2016, 05:20 AM

This was funny ...

https://youtube/uPLfXuFT4lo

DMC
08-04-2016, 10:22 AM
This was funny ...

https://youtube/uPLfXuFT4lo
Figured it was kerry. He has 3, can spare one.

That fucking guy is so jaded to people in general. He's the worst thing that could happen to POTUS if he fucked up and got elected. At least Hillary has Bill around to tell her what to do while he's cigar fucking some new intern.

Thread
08-04-2016, 10:30 AM
Figured it was kerry. He has 3, can spare one.

That fucking guy is so jaded to people in general. He's the worst thing that could happen to POTUS if he fucked up and got elected. At least Hillary has Bill around to tell her what to do while he's cigar fucking some new intern.

Just in case, eh?

tee, hee.

DMC
08-05-2016, 12:57 AM
Just in case, eh?

tee, hee.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/04/opinions/trump-just-being-trump-axelrod/index.html

I said it first.

He's the political version of Boaty McBoatface.

DMC
03-19-2019, 05:03 PM
https://i.imgur.com/XOdoLG6.png

lol CNN doesn't know whether to shit or go blind

Silver&Black
03-19-2019, 06:36 PM
Political Forum is that way
l
l
l
V

Spurtacular
03-19-2019, 06:44 PM
l
l
l
V

Your tampon overfloweth

DMC
03-19-2019, 07:36 PM
l
l
l
V

Can't move the thread.

Silver&Black
03-19-2019, 07:46 PM
Your tampon overfloweth

How'd your 50 post back and forth with Chump go today? You get him real good?

Spurtacular
03-19-2019, 09:31 PM
How'd your 50 post back and forth with Chump go today? You get him real good?

I always do.