PDA

View Full Version : sons why is missi blonde?

dfens
08-02-2016, 12:08 PM
sons, I saw it on tv and I'm kinda confused, but tbh why did he do it? he looks akward tbh..

lefty
08-02-2016, 12:11 PM
He thinks it will throw GKs off when shooting penalties

Canyonero
08-02-2016, 12:12 PM
Because Ramsey did it.

lefty
08-02-2016, 12:19 PM
So Missi looks up to Ramsey

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-20yFK4FX_-I/VkpFvIbjWfI/AAAAAAAAAuA/_s6U0IGLCKE/s1600/Kevin-Hart-and-Shaq.gif

DAF86
08-02-2016, 12:45 PM
So that folks can start threads of that on internet forums, imho.

dfens
08-02-2016, 02:05 PM
So that folks can start threads of that instead of him choking on internet forums, imho.

tbh.

but really? wtf is he trying to prove, first he had these dumbass haircuts, then tax evasion and then going all-out platinized blonde ..

DAF86
08-02-2016, 02:14 PM
tbh.

but really? wtf is he trying to prove, first he had these dumbass haircuts, then tax evasion and then going all-out platinized blonde ..

Why should he be trying to prove something? :lol

Can't it be that he just likes it? That his wife likes it? Since when one has to give explinations about one's fashion choices? :lol

What's with you and your interest in other grown ass males' haircuts, son? :lol

dfens
08-02-2016, 02:21 PM
Why should he be trying to prove something? :lol

Can't it be that he just likes it? That his wife likes it? Since when one has to give explinations about one's fashion choices? :lol

What's with you and your interest in other grown ass males' haircuts, son? :lol

son as a fan I'm getting worried for him, he is increasingly occupying himself with non-football related activities, while his chance to really DO something for his country is fading away. That's why I'm inquiring here to see if the fair and unbiased argentine media didn't run some missi meltdown/burnout story. Imo he should say GTFO to his wife and to his beta haircuts and man up and work on his big game play.

dfens
08-02-2016, 02:32 PM
son I just google missi family to understand his situation because frankly I'm not into this type of shit and just like that I see what is wrong with this poor soul. This golddigger has him on the lock, nigga even tattet her face on his back .. what a tat tbh, you can get better ones in prison tbh. Missi ain't thinking no more about his national duty son, argentina is done getting trophies with him, he is thinking about being cool, getting alpha=beta haircuts, getting calf tats, tax evasion and the like. I've seen it before son, nigga is done at the NT, I initially thought that he was having a bad year but it ain't so tbh, and it's annoying because we rarely see talent like his. He'll fill the statsheet at barca and win trophies but these ain't shit compared to the REAL silverware and REAL glory of dominating for his country.

Maradona got this thing right : better go down to coke than to a golddigger tbh. :lol

DAF86
08-02-2016, 02:59 PM
Funny you mention that last shit 'cause Maradroga went bankrupt not too long ago because his former wife took all his shit. :lol

Messi is fine son. He's married to his childhood sweetheart which also happens to be hot as fuck and when he gets tired of fucking the same **** everyday he just gets some pussy on the side.

Regarding money, he should be fine too. I mean, he just evades taxes left and right without much repercutions so I doubt he will ever be in shortage of money, tbh. :lol

I'm pretty sure Messi's life is cool enough so that he doesn't have to be worrying about someone else's hair on the internet, tbqh. :lol

DAF86
08-02-2016, 03:00 PM
Can't say c-u-n-t in here? Weak ass shit, tbh. :lol

08-02-2016, 03:07 PM
He thinks it will throw GKs off when shooting penalties
Unless it also makes the goal twice as big that wont solve his problem tbh

Bynumite
08-02-2016, 03:54 PM
Why's a 30 year old man doing arm sleeve tats and dying his hair blonde trying to look like Justin Bieber?

Also, did he really quit the NT or was it just a stunt to avoid the blame?

Brazil
08-02-2016, 04:13 PM
:lol From potential Goat to Justin Bieber / James Rodrigues

Canyonero
08-02-2016, 04:26 PM

:lol this forum

Why's a 30 year old man doing arm sleeve tats and dying his hair blonde trying to look like Justin Bieber?

Same reason why an NBA superstar once raped a hotel employee in Colorado. Because he wants to.

dfens
08-02-2016, 06:14 PM
Funny you mention that last shit 'cause Maradroga went bankrupt not too long ago because his former wife took all his shit. :lol

Messi is fine son. He's married to his childhood sweetheart which also happens to be hot as fuck and when he gets tired of fucking the same **** everyday he just gets some pussy on the side.

Regarding money, he should be fine too. I mean, he just evades taxes left and right without much repercutions so I doubt he will ever be in shortage of money, tbh. :lol

I'm pretty sure Messi's life is cool enough so that he doesn't have to be worrying about someone else's hair on the internet, tbqh. :lol

childhood sweetheart :lol that hoe will skin that nigga dry tbh. at least maradroga didn't get busted by his wife in his prime, he got the silverware first.

just check the upstairs clientele tbh .. betaness central.

I guess there was nothing left to do after he achieved all he could ever achieve tbh.

:lol From potential Goat to Justin Bieber / James Rodrigues
:lol

:lol this forum
Same reason why an NBA superstar once raped a hotel employee in Colorado. Because he wants to.
god I miss kobe, always entertaining.

TDMVPDPOY
08-03-2016, 04:05 AM
why woul d u have a tattoo of a female on ur back, knowing if one day u in prison, u going to be punish nightly

why that female outside is allowing some other guy plow her at ur expense

lefty
08-03-2016, 07:59 AM
why woul d u have a tattoo of a female on ur back, knowing if one day u in prison, u going to be punish nightly

why that female outside is allowing some other guy plow her at ur expense
:lol

Relevancy
08-03-2016, 10:34 AM
People are making a big deal out of this, he looks fine.. People just thought of him as an angel or some shit that wouldn't get tattos or get his hair dyed

It's not like getting those things make you a bad person anyway, unlike ramsey and all those other guys that have dyed their hair Messis is unique because he actually has the game that no one else in football has to back it up tbh, he's literally god now

Canyonero
08-03-2016, 11:20 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xlt1/v/t1.0-9/13782048_10154588079504305_1217253169889978317_n.j pg?oh=2449052325edc3590c11c0ed036e31e6&oe=5828A896&__gda__=1479751775_bf5184df55e9a551811fe48dc105f25 1

"deal with it faggot"

dfens
08-03-2016, 01:53 PM
People are making a big deal out of this, he looks fine.. People just thought of him as an angel or some shit that wouldn't get tattos or get his hair dyed

It's not like getting those things make you a bad person anyway, unlike ramsey and all those other guys that have dyed their hair Messis is unique because he actually has the game that no one else in football has to back it up tbh, he's literally god now

son are you 15? you think a tat and retarded haircut make you a bad boy? :lol all these monkeys on tv are doing their job allright tbh
if anything he looks like what he is, a pussy, instead of putting in the mental work and dominating when it matters he goes out of his way to look like a midget version of justin bieber, if he wants to look cool he should behave like a confident man not like a monkey escaped from the circus tbh, his wife should be there for him not for his faggot hairstyle (not that it matters, she's in it for the $$$).

And son, a god would win at least one big tournament final for his country. Missi is the best in today's game but compared to the REAL all time greats he still has work to do, winning leagues and UCLs with barcelona in 2-team, respectively 8-team leagues isn't saying much about him but more about the sad state of club football these days.

This is coming from a missi fan.

dfens
08-03-2016, 01:54 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xlt1/v/t1.0-9/13782048_10154588079504305_1217253169889978317_n.j pg?oh=2449052325edc3590c11c0ed036e31e6&oe=5828A896&__gda__=1479751775_bf5184df55e9a551811fe48dc105f25 1

"deal with it faggot"

:lmao:lmao

DAF86
08-03-2016, 02:45 PM
son are you 15? you think a tat and retarded haircut make you a bad boy? :lol all these monkeys on tv are doing their job allright tbh
if anything he looks like what he is, a pussy, instead of putting in the mental work and dominating when it matters he goes out of his way to look like a midget version of justin bieber, if he wants to look cool he should behave like a confident man not like a monkey escaped from the circus tbh, his wife should be there for him not for his faggot hairstyle (not that it matters, she's in it for the $$$).

And son, a god would win at least one big tournament final for his country. Missi is the best in today's game but compared to the REAL all time greats he still has work to do, winning leagues and UCLs with barcelona in 2-team, respectively 8-team leagues isn't saying much about him but more about the sad state of club football these days.

This is coming from a missi fan.

Messi seems perturbed by such strong words

http://cde.3.elcomercio.pe/ima/0/1/4/4/4/1444226.jpg

TheGreatYacht
08-03-2016, 03:20 PM
His shorts turned yellow when it was his turn to take the PK, only fitting that he matched his hair as well.

dfens
08-03-2016, 04:05 PM
Messi seems perturbed by such strong words

http://cde.3.elcomercio.pe/ima/0/1/4/4/4/1444226.jpg

of course he isn't son, he don't give a fuck about true football fans. if he did he'd do more for his country and for his all time image, right now he is just a goatly talented but meek, choking and tax evading beta egomaniac. I'd pick a number of GOAT players over him and so would any serious coach.

also lol at your vanilla "kobe cries from his helicopter" comeback :lol spoken like a true post-shaq laker fan tbh, it must be contagious out here with all the ex-lakers now warriors stans.
let's hope he mans up and finally has a GOAT level tournament in '18 tbh.

Brazil
08-03-2016, 04:49 PM
he's literally god now

:lmao

Relevancy
08-03-2016, 04:56 PM

This is coming from a missi fan.Never said having tats and a dyed hair makes you look badass son, I just don't see a problem with it, it doesn't matter to me, how well Messi plays is what matters.

dunkman
08-03-2016, 05:09 PM
First the beard then the hair dyed, it's beyond ridiculous. One sticks with a style for some time, changing it often doesn't speak well of his mental health. What's worse first it's one extreme, than another.

DAF86
08-03-2016, 05:43 PM
of course he isn't son, he don't give a fuck about true football fans. if he did he'd do more for his country and for his all time image, right now he is just a goatly talented but meek, choking and tax evading beta egomaniac. I'd pick a number of GOAT players over him and so would any serious coach.

also lol at your vanilla "kobe cries from his helicopter" comeback :lol spoken like a true post-shaq laker fan tbh, it must be contagious out here with all the ex-lakers now warriors stans.
let's hope he mans up and finally has a GOAT level tournament in '18 tbh.

Dude, chill the fuck out. You seem to have taken Argentina's loss in the final worse than any of us, tbh. :lol

Splits
08-03-2016, 11:46 PM

Of course you can, you fucking ###### cunt

dfens
08-04-2016, 02:55 AM
Dude, chill the fuck out. You seem to have taken Argentina's loss in the final worse than any of us, tbh. :lol

just calling it like it is son.

Canyonero
08-04-2016, 07:29 AM
Calm down son