PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Top 10 greatest "Big 3" of all-time.

phyzik
08-02-2016, 08:01 PM
There are of course video's putting Spurs number 1 but even I don't agree with that (even though it is SUPER close)... If Parker was more like Stockton, they would be number 1 by far. Not really a Parker hater but if Parker was more of a traditional facilitator, they would be the best.

This video is pretty close to my top 10 and I like the criteria of only including the teams with "big 3" who have been together a while.

i_QZJaPorpU

Do you agree with this vid?

Thebesteva
08-02-2016, 08:11 PM
There are of course video's putting Spurs number 1 but even I don't agree with that (even though it is SUPER close)... If Parker was more like Stockton, they would be number 1 by far. Not really a Parker hater but if Parker was more of a traditional facilitator, they would be the best.

This video is pretty close to my top 10 and I like the criteria of only including the teams with "big 3" who have been together a while.

i_QZJaPorpU

This obsession with GOAT is ridiculous. You have to always take the era and rules into consideration.

Thread
08-02-2016, 08:17 PM
That one that Horry made when CWEBB turned his back on him.

P.S., have you watched your children masturbate lately?

phyzik
08-02-2016, 08:29 PM
This obsession with GOAT is ridiculous. You have to always take the era and rules into consideration.

So then take the rules and era into consideration and give us your top 10.... This is a discussion board after all, there is no "right" answer to this.

Thread
08-02-2016, 08:29 PM
So then take the rules and era into consideration and give us your top 10.... This is a discussion board after all, there is no "right" answer to this.

Are you still watching your children masturbate?

Thebesteva
08-02-2016, 08:49 PM

Im not saying not to discuss it I just mean there is no such thing as the GOAT imho...unless we're talking about players then I think MJ is the easy answer. Big 2 is possibly debatable as well but not big 3.

phyzik
08-02-2016, 09:02 PM
Im not saying not to discuss it I just mean there is no such thing as the GOAT imho...unless we're talking about players then I think MJ is the easy answer. Big 2 is possibly debatable as well but not big 3.

Why not? I think in today's NBA it really does take a "Big 3" to win it all.... There has to be a reason the NBA as a whole is going that route after all.

Thread
08-02-2016, 09:07 PM
Why not? I think in today's NBA it really does take a "Big 3" to win it all.... There has to be a reason the NBA as a whole is going that route after all.

phyzik
08-02-2016, 09:12 PM

Also, I'd like to see your "big 2" list....

Even though I despised them as opponents, Shaq and Kobe were the best duo in recent memory. Tim and David (Twin towers) are up there with them though. Number one Duo would be Stockton and Malone even though they never won the big game. Nash and Amare were pretty good as well although I'm not sure where to place them, probably not top 10 but they are worth mentioning.

Thread
08-02-2016, 09:14 PM
Also, I'd like to see your "big 2" list....

Even though I despised them as opponents, Shaq and Kobe were the best duo, hands down. Tim and David (Twin towers) are up there with them though.

Silver&Black
08-02-2016, 09:37 PM
I see Thread is a little more ornery than normal tonight....

phyzik
08-02-2016, 09:40 PM
I see Thread is a little more ornery than normal tonight....

No reason to pay attention to him, just let him be, He is making his own bed.

What do you think?

Is a "Big 3" relevant today or do you think a "Big 2" is still relevant in today's NBA?

Silver&Black
08-02-2016, 09:45 PM

What do you think?

Is a "Big 3" relevant today or do you think a "Big 2" is still relevant in :lol today's NBA?

fify

phyzik
08-02-2016, 09:55 PM
fify

pretty much. I don't think 2 mega stars on a team can work in Todays NBA :lol....

It HAS to be a "Big 3" at this point. Kind of disgusting because I want to see some real competition in this league. I'm tired of just 3-5 teams (sometimes even 1-3 teams) being the indisputable favorites. Even if that includes the Spurs.

I think something needs to change, but I honestly don't know what needs to be done to fix it.

Thread
08-02-2016, 10:03 PM

What do you think?

Is a "Big 3" relevant today or do you think a "Big 2" is still relevant in today's NBA?

Seriously, have you watched your children masturbate lately?

phyzik
08-02-2016, 11:14 PM

You know it and I know it... In today's NBA :lol it takes at least 3 big contributors to be a contender for a team with all of these "super friend" teams being created. It warrants a discussion.

TDMVPDPOY
08-03-2016, 12:36 AM
lol enrique part of big3...only big 3 is td, gino and backup pg who bailed his ass out of elimination games

ambchang
08-03-2016, 08:46 AM
Only case is longevity for Td Gino Tp. Otherwise it's gonna be Bulls, the other Bulls, Lebron wade bosh. They get results in a short period of time.

Td Gino Tp epitomizes teamwork.

DMC
08-03-2016, 09:07 AM
That one that Horry made when CWEBB turned his back on him.

P.S., have you watched your children masturbate lately?
You seem to conveniently misplace many years of failure when you offer up that one example of success, and you reach waaaaaay back into your closet to grab that garment with so many others right at your fingertips.

Fabbs
08-03-2016, 09:22 AM
Only case is longevity for Td Gino Tp. Otherwise it's gonna be Bulls, the other Bulls, Lebron wade bosh. They get results in a short period of time.

Td Gino Tp epitomizes teamwork.
Porker and Manu left too many on the table. Subtract points.

Thread
08-03-2016, 11:30 AM
[You seem to conveniently misplace many years of failure when you offer up that one example of success, and you reach waaaaaay back into your closet to grab that garment with so many others right at your fingertips.

Please. I lament our sufferings frequently and at length.

+ he stays there (where Adelman placed him) and it's different, all different.

Killakobe81
08-03-2016, 11:45 AM
Porker and Manu left too many on the table. Subtract points.

Porker, according to his detractors never leaves "much on the table" ...

08-03-2016, 11:51 AM
Porker, according to his detractors never leaves "much on the table" ...
:lol

DMC
08-04-2016, 01:24 AM
Please. I lament our sufferings frequently and at length.

+ he stays there (where Adelman placed him) and it's different, all different.
No you don't, that's a bald face lie. You've been on your back in an alley for going on 5 years and you're here talking about the Sacramento Kings as if this is Dallas and the Lakers are Jr.

Thread
08-04-2016, 05:01 AM
No you don't, that's a bald face lie. You've been on your back in an alley for going on 5 years and you're here talking about the Sacramento Kings as if this is Dallas and the Lakers are Jr.

My ass.

Koolaid_Man
08-04-2016, 05:54 AM

My vote goes to Tim Duncan, Amy Duncan, and The Mexican

phyzik
08-05-2016, 11:44 PM
My vote goes to Tim Duncan, Amy Duncan, and The Mexican

Nah.... In that context it is easily Kobe, Vanessa and Katelyn. Hand down.

Thread
08-06-2016, 12:15 AM

Spurtacular
08-06-2016, 12:41 AM
There's been only one The Big Three.

http://www.basketballphoto.com/Photos/Big-3-Bird-Parish-Mchale.jpg

Thread
08-06-2016, 02:11 AM
There's been only one The Big Three.

http://www.basketballphoto.com/Photos/Big-3-Bird-Parish-Mchale.jpg

Limpin' around, acting like a bunch of assholes. We tore 'em apart, limb from limb.

Spurtacular
08-06-2016, 03:51 AM
Limpin' around, acting like a bunch of assholes. We tore 'em apart, limb from limb.

http://i.imgur.com/hsq3FyG.gif

TheGreatYacht
08-06-2016, 06:25 AM
1. Duncan, Parker, and Bowen

2-10 anyone else

Koolaid_Man
08-06-2016, 07:27 AM

How? One fucked 2 bitches....the other had his wife and money stolen by a illegal alien Mexican :lol

Koolaid_Man
08-06-2016, 07:28 AM
Timmy,Gil, and Amy :lol

ambchang
08-06-2016, 09:18 AM

Though 1984 can never be redeemed.