PDA

View Full Version : DMT * THE SPIRIT MOLECULE*

slacker77
08-04-2016, 10:17 AM
Long story short. I had some family come into to town who I hadn't seen in years. My older cousin was a complete ass before he left. That same cousin is a complete 180 now. After talking to him for a bit, I asked what made him change? He said it started when a friend of his gave him a hit of DMT. He says ever since that day he sees everything completely different and clearer. I actually like this new him. I have never done dmt or ever heard of it until he came into town. I just was curious if anyone here has ever tried it or know someone who has.

lil'mo
08-04-2016, 01:26 PM
There's a Netflix documentary on it

koriwhat
08-04-2016, 04:53 PM
done plenty of research on it but never have done it. my buddy matt swears by dmt. did enough lsd back in the day that i don't ever want to trip that hard again. still love mush though.

gambit1990
08-04-2016, 06:45 PM
i've never done it. down to though. i've shroomed once, i've done acid... around 8 times.

SpursforSix
08-04-2016, 08:19 PM
They just had some study recently where people were able to cure depression with one LSD trip. I suspect it could hold true for other psychedelics. I haven't taken acid in years but I still have small visuals from time to time. I can usually bring them on if I stare at something textured. Like a popcorn ceiling.

InRareForm
08-05-2016, 01:43 AM
sup joe rogan

Leetonidas
08-05-2016, 12:14 PM
I've done it like 3 times. it's cool. I mean if you're some dude who believes in spirits and chakra then i guess but it's just like acid or mushrooms, just condensed into like 15-30 mins. I smoked it though, never tried ayahuasca tho which is much more intense

gambit1990
08-07-2016, 08:09 PM
I've done it like 3 times. it's cool. I mean if you're some dude who believes in spirits and chakra then i guess but it's just like acid or mushrooms, just condensed into like 15-30 mins. I smoked it though, never tried ayahuasca tho which is much more intense
i wanna try ayahuasca.

SpursforSix
08-08-2016, 09:54 AM
sup joe rogan

Good timing. Every time I talk to someone about podcasts, they bring up Joe Rogan. I really don't like interview podcasts but I was mowing the yard and put on a Joe Rogan podcast. Although it was just him by himself in a hotel room addressing Twitter questions. I have to say it was pretty entertaining. Anyway, after that one, I checked out another where he had some other comedian on. This other guy battles depression and talked about having Ketamine Infusion Therapy. So you go into a room in a doctor's office and they do a Ketamine drip for about an hour. The guy said he tripped hard and felt better almost immediately. Although he said the protocol was 6 sessions and by those last sessions, he was having some side effects. Said he wished he would have stopped after the second treatment. Pretty interesting.