PDA

View Full Version : More likely to happen...... pick a side.

rastaspur
08-04-2016, 10:05 PM
(1) S-Jax's crazy ass wins a roster spot on the golden showerers ;

(2) derrick fisher's potential comeback sticks and makes a squad;

(3) kyle anderson can be a net positive contributor for 12 to 15 minutes a night on a consistent basis;

(4) dejounte's learning curve is much easier than most think and he makes a huge stride forward and becomes a limited contributor by season's end;

(5) the red rocket snaps when he is the odd man out, literally and figuratively, and posts the pics of pop online. Wonder what thepictures show. Something relatively tame but embarassing like pop getting drunk and getting his dick stuck in a wine bottle. Or is it some sandusky level shocking stuff. Probably closer to sandusky level.

Discuss.....

I think kyle anderson being a consistent contrbitor is the most likely option but that's still tough to call.

dabom
08-04-2016, 10:07 PM
Number 3 is deadlast.

I'd say 4 is the safest bet. I mean the bar isn't too high for starting PG on our team.

Boner with the pics second. :lol

paperboy77
08-04-2016, 10:09 PM
Pretty funny dude! I say #2.

cutewizard
08-04-2016, 10:16 PM
number 3

tonight...you
08-04-2016, 10:19 PM

(3) kyle anderson can be a net positive contributor for 12 to 15 minutes a night on a consistent basis;

(4) dejounte's learning curve is much easier than most think and he makes a huge stride forward and becomes a limited contributor by season's end;

(5) the red rocket snaps when he is the odd man out, literally and figuratively, and posts the pics of pop online. Wonder what thepictures show. Something relatively tame but embarassing like pop getting drunk and getting his dick stuck in a wine bottle. Or is it some sandusky level shocking stuff. Probably closer to sandusky level.

Discuss.....

I think kyle anderson being a consistent contrbitor is the most likely option but that's still tough to call.
#Fo' is deh won I wanna see deh mostus happening in real-time.

RD2191
08-04-2016, 10:20 PM
4 needs to happen. Won't make it past the 2nd round starting the hamburglar at pg.

tonight...you
08-04-2016, 10:21 PM
4 needs to happen. Won't make it past the 2nd round starting the hamburglar at pg.
:lol

rastaspur
08-04-2016, 10:22 PM
Number 3 is deadlast.

I'd say 4 is the safest bet. I mean the bar isn't too high for starting PG on our team.

I am in the minority on kyle anderson. I see him turning the corner this year and start to cut his teeth and gain confidence.

The way i see it, if two of four players make significant improvements and become solid contributors then the spurs can ring this year.

Bertans
Lee
Dedmon
Anderson.

I actually think all four will. If that happens, this team will be hard to beat.

To be fair, i am crazy high right now. This take could be just stoned gibberish. Time will soon tell.

dabom
08-04-2016, 10:24 PM

:lmao

Now I need to update my sig...

Anyone got any tips? :lol

rastaspur
08-04-2016, 10:24 PM

Hamburglar - good stuff. Like the new material.

SAGirl
08-04-2016, 10:26 PM
3 easily. :toast

dabom
08-04-2016, 10:26 PM
I am in the minority on kyle anderson. I see him turning the corner this year and start to cut his teeth and gain confidence.

The way i see it, if two of four players make significant improvements and become solid contributors then the spurs can ring this year.

Bertans
Lee
Dedmon
Anderson.

I actually think all four will. If that happens, this team will be hard to beat.

The guy is too slow. His nature also doesn't allow him to play at a quicker/more intense level like the playoffs. It's not in him. I hope the FO realizes and just maybe uses him strictly in the regular season/garbage playoff time.

SPURt
08-04-2016, 10:27 PM

Le Hamburglar, of all the Tony Parker insults that fly around on this board, how have I never heard this?

rastaspur
08-04-2016, 10:28 PM
The guy is too slow. His nature also doesn't allow him to play at a quicker/more intense level like the playoffs. It's not in him. I hope the FO realizes and just maybe uses him strictly in the regular season/garbage playoff time.

I edited my post and put a disclaimer on how stoned i currently am. Im moving so slow right now i make kyle anderson look like speedy gonzalez or the road runner.

dabom
08-04-2016, 10:30 PM
I edited my post and put a disclaimer on how stoned i currently am. Im moving so slow right now i make kyle anderson look like speedy gonzalez or the road runner.

You basically said all the new guys would be good... :lol

tonight...you
08-04-2016, 10:31 PM
He's going to have a fun morning...

hooperflash
08-04-2016, 10:32 PM
THREE

rastaspur
08-04-2016, 10:34 PM
3 easily. :toast

We all knew which option you would roll with. You love that high yellow todd bridges lookin mofo. No worries. Different strokes for different folks. :bobo

SAGirl
08-04-2016, 10:35 PM

Bertans
Lee
Dedmon
Anderson.

To be fair, i am crazy high right now. This take could be just stoned gibberish. Time will soon tell.
I think those 4 can contribute.

Wanted to say a word on Dejounte: he needs a lot of coaching and has a steep learning curve, but it's not just that. Someone will have to get injured for him to get minutes. Pop is going to look at JSimms first b4 he gives up on him and tries Dejounte.

tonight...you
08-04-2016, 10:36 PM
We all knew which option you would roll with. You love that high yellow todd bridges lookin mofo. No worries. Different strokes for different folks. :bobo
I admit: I laughed. I laughed hard.

SAGirl
Lol :lol nothing much needed to be said from me! :toast

rastaspur

This new weed i got is called "optimism." It is some strong mind altering stuff apparently. :lol

tonight...you
08-04-2016, 10:37 PM
This new weed i got is called "optimism." It is some strong mind altering stuff apparently. :lol
Ventura?

rastaspur
08-04-2016, 10:41 PM
I admit: I laughed. I laughed hard.

Yes. I laughed too. Pretty witty shit for a stoner.

Notice the use of todd bridges and different strokes. Good tie in.

For real though, i high yellow todd bridges could be confused with kyle if you permed out todds hair and caught him in his crackead skinny fat stage.

rastaspur
08-04-2016, 10:43 PM
Ventura?

Not north cali but north cacilac (carolina). Asheville, north carolina is the south eastern version of austin but much tamer.

tonight...you
08-05-2016, 12:09 AM
Not north cali but north cacilac (carolina). Asheville, north carolina is the south eastern version of austin but much tamer.
Word word. I'll PM...

TheGreatYacht
08-05-2016, 12:11 AM
Vending machine head will never be a positive on the court

offset formation
08-05-2016, 12:14 AM
Number 3 is deadlast.

Did kyle shit on your fruit loops?

Sean Cagney
08-05-2016, 02:18 AM

I need some of that shit, the Vodka has me thinking most of our team sucks sides a few guys and they are a 3rd seed at best :( Actually 3rd seed in a re tooling year is not that bad come to think of it :lmao

Kikoluna
08-05-2016, 06:47 AM
#3 will never ever happen. The guy is TERRIBLE and that has been well documented. #4 though has a chance. The kid is young , fast (looking at you kyle)

SURGE
08-05-2016, 02:31 PM
I have a good feeling for both 3 n 4

buttsR4rebounding
08-05-2016, 02:46 PM
#3 for sure. Breakout year ahead.

Dex
08-05-2016, 04:01 PM
Did kyle shit on your fruit loops?

No, wankers just think they are part of the cool crowd when they spew hate on Parker or Anderson.

tmtcsc
08-05-2016, 04:27 PM

Le Hamburglar, of all the Tony Parker insults that fly around on this board, how have I never heard this?

:lol at anyone who thinks Murray will get significant playing time this year. He is a child. He isn't ready physically or mentally to play, much less contribute at the NBA level this year. His game needs hella work too. His shot is inconsistent and his handles are so wild, even Simmons thinks dude plays out of control. I see lots of Austin time coming up for him.

Oh and,
Parker le Pew?

https://uproxx.files.wordpress.com/2015/08/pepe-le-pew-space-jam.jpg?w=650&quality=90&h=341

SpursforSix
08-05-2016, 04:30 PM

Sorry...the Hamburglar was fast as hell. If it's to be a McD character, is there any doubt?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-wQOXCG8QU4E/UhqwpxubAjI/AAAAAAAAeRs/JdTbIltJiCs/s1600/Basketball+Grimace+-+McD.jpg

Obstructed_View
08-05-2016, 04:53 PM
It's really sad that Kyle Anderson becoming a contributor isn't a runaway number one. This is the year we find out, tbh.

SAGirl
08-05-2016, 05:14 PM
It's really sad that Kyle Anderson becoming a contributor isn't a runaway number one. This is the year we find out, tbh.

I't sad bc there are a lot of haters here who are fixed on the fact that he's methodical and not that he can play bball.
He does need to keep the shot he showed us in summer league. If he does that, he will not only find playing time for himself, but be tremendously impactful.

Out of all the marginal young players at the end of the bench he's the best. That is just flat out the truth and it's not my fandom talking. Becky told the press that herself.

I look forward to him crapping on a lot of hot takes here.
:flag:

rastaspur
08-05-2016, 07:00 PM
I't sad bc there are a lot of haters here who are fixed on the fact that he's methodical and not that he can play bball.
He does need to keep the shot he showed us in summer league. If he does that, he will not only find playing time for himself, but be tremendously impactful.

Out of all the marginal young players at the end of the bench he's the best. That is just flat out the truth and it's not my fandom talking. Becky told the press that herself.

I look forward to him crapping on a lot of hot takes here.
:flag:

I too hope that he serves up a big round of shitburgers for all his haters to feast on.

He has flashes of brilliance i clearly see but it seems most dont.

Im not advocating cheating, but if he would get some steroids i think he would absolutely be a beast of a power forward.

dabom
08-05-2016, 07:06 PM
I too hope that he serves up a big round of shitburgers for all his haters to feast on.

He has flashes of brilliance i clearly see but it seems most dont.

Im not advocating cheating, but if he would get some steroids i think he would absolutely be a beast of a power forward.

what...

rastaspur
08-05-2016, 07:16 PM
He does. I stand by it. I honestly dont think i am being delusional and no one is going to convince me otherwise.

This year is his make or break year for me and the spurs. If he cant become a solid contributor this year then good riddance to high yellow todd bridges

SPURt
08-05-2016, 08:53 PM
Sorry...the Hamburglar was fast as hell. If it's to be a McD character, is there any doubt?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-wQOXCG8QU4E/UhqwpxubAjI/AAAAAAAAeRs/JdTbIltJiCs/s1600/Basketball+Grimace+-+McD.jpg
Le Grimace lol, as age robs Parker of his career it's only going to get worse.

SPURt
08-05-2016, 08:58 PM
:lol at anyone who thinks Murray will get significant playing time this year. He is a child. He isn't ready physically or mentally to play, much less contribute at the NBA level this year. His game needs hella work too. His shot is inconsistent and his handles are so wild, even Simmons thinks dude plays out of control. I see lots of Austin time coming up for him.

Oh and,
Parker le Pew?

https://uproxx.files.wordpress.com/2015/08/pepe-le-pew-space-jam.jpg?w=650&quality=90&h=341
I always imagined Parker smells like mahogany and anal ease. Im
not sure why? As for Murray, it takes at least a year for veteran guys to typically contribute, people should approach this season with patience or they are undoubtedly going to be let down.

With that said, Pop is going to need to get help from at least one of the new guys and I don't care which one it is.

jehawk81
08-05-2016, 10:16 PM
#3 for sure. Breakout year A HEAD.

fify

YGWHI
08-08-2016, 02:31 AM

4 would be great but I can't see Pop giving him many opportunities in his rookie season

alpha_HaZE
08-08-2016, 06:53 AM
#3 is the most plausible scenario, with #4 being a dark horse pulling a TP and replacing Tony as a starter the end of RS.

maverick1948
08-14-2016, 08:19 PM
I think 3 and 4 may happen. Anderson is faster than most think, it is the long legs that make it appear he is really slow. I didn't say fast, but faster than you think. Murray needs to have a good car to get to Austin and back. I think he will see a lot of time in Austin playing in the Dleague. LJC will also, travel back and forth. DB may see some time down on the farm too. I think Anderson will break out this season and contribute solid minutes. Also, Bertans and Murray will show what they have and will either make it or not. Murray has 3 seasons to show what he can do. While Bertans has 2. I see Murray, Charles, Bertans and Dedman being a solid group with Manu. Early in the season, Pop will use this and other lineups to see who works well with whom.

kaji157
08-14-2016, 09:47 PM

Discuss.....

I am going with number 4. The others seem really unlikely.

ohmwrecker
08-16-2016, 08:23 PM
It's funny when fat people make fun of professional athletes who are not at all fat.

sasaint
08-16-2016, 11:24 PM
I think 3 and 4 may happen. Anderson is faster than most think, it is the long legs that make it appear he is really slow. I didn't say fast, but faster than you think. Murray needs to have a good car to get to Austin and back. I think he will see a lot of time in Austin playing in the Dleague. LJC will also, travel back and forth. DB may see some time down on the farm too. I think Anderson will break out this season and contribute solid minutes. Also, Bertans and Murray will show what they have and will either make it or not. Murray has 3 seasons to show what he can do. While Bertans has 2. I see Murray, Charles, Bertans and Dedman being a solid group with Manu. Early in the season, Pop will use this and other lineups to see who works well with whom.

I agree with your assessment of Kyle. #3 will happen. But I believe something at least as critical to the Spurs' success this season is:

5) Dedmon's performance is at least as effective as Baynes' was in 2014-16.

SnakeBoy
08-18-2016, 01:09 AM
#3 for sure

Breakout year for Kyle. By March I expect to see him playing the 1, 3, & 4 spots at the same time.

SAGirl
08-18-2016, 02:05 AM
#3 for sure

Breakout year for Kyle. By March I expect to see him playing the 1, 3, & 4 spots at the same time.
:lmao

Well, watch out, Coach K gave props to Manu saying he could play every position in the bball court just a moment ago, so maybe that is not such a bad thing. :lol

SAGirl
08-18-2016, 02:11 AM
I agree with your assessment of Kyle. #3 will happen. But I believe something at least as critical to the Spurs' success this season is:

5) Dedmon's performance is at least as effective as Baynes' was in 2014-16.

Frankly Dedmon coming through has been under discussed. I think everyone assumes that he will pull through. Hopefully he is closer to a Baynes than a Jeff Ayres.

sasaint
08-18-2016, 02:54 PM
Frankly Dedmon coming through has been under discussed. I think everyone assumes that he will pull through. Hopefully he is closer to a Baynes than a Jeff Ayres.

As you know, Dedmon is my X-factor for the Spurs' success this season. Without a very effective Dedmon, LMA and Pau are our only true bigs. A season of Lee and Kyle instead of Diaw and DWest as our second unit "bigs" is a recipe for a repitition of the results of last season. Or else, Pop will have to do what he was loathe to do last season and split his two primary bigs. Dedmon must be at least as good as Baynes was for us to have any chance to ring.