PDA

View Full Version : Clinton admits she may have 'short circuited' answers on email controversy

ducks
08-05-2016, 02:14 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/05/politics/hillary-clinton-attacks-donald-trump-journalism/index.html

Clinton went on to repeat that she "never sent or received" classified information on her private email server -- a statement that is inconsistent with Comey's testimony on Capitol Hill.

spurraider21
08-05-2016, 03:13 PM
I'll take the scheming, corrupt pathological liar over the self serving, racist, immature, dangerous pathological liar

Wild Cobra
08-05-2016, 03:26 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/05/politics/hillary-clinton-attacks-donald-trump-journalism/index.html

Clinton went on to repeat that she "never sent or received" classified information on her private email server -- a statement that is inconsistent with Comey's testimony on Capitol Hill.

It appears she is too damn stupid to know what is and is not classified.

Do we want such a stupid idiot as president?

spurraider21
08-05-2016, 03:44 PM
Do we want such a stupid idiot as president?
Echoing my concerns about trump tbh

Wild Cobra
08-05-2016, 03:52 PM
Echoing my concerns about trump tbh

He's just not good at politics, but has good executive experience. I dislike Trump for other reasons, but he is at least the better choice.

Pelicans78
08-05-2016, 04:01 PM
He's just not good at politics, but has good executive experience. I dislike Trump for other reasons, but he is at least the better choice.

Just from his business days? He was a good businessman, but not great.

Also, he's terrible and sloppy at politics and has a sloppy campaign around him. No indication that he will hire "the best people" around him. He's never governed anything either.

SpursforSix
08-05-2016, 04:07 PM
No indication that he will hire "the best people" around him.

Whether he does or not, I don't think he will listen to them.

spurraider21
08-05-2016, 04:38 PM
I would contend that being good at politics is vital when running for the most powerful and important position in politics

FuzzyLumpkins
08-05-2016, 05:40 PM

Also, he's terrible and sloppy at politics and has a sloppy campaign around him. No indication that he will hire "the best people" around him. He's never governed anything either.

He's ruined his credit despite his holdings with the entire banking industry and has about two dozen bankruptcies in the past 20 years. If that is good then what is bad? He need to burn down a city?

FuzzyLumpkins
08-05-2016, 05:42 PM

You're not good at thinking. He is changing the way people campaign using social media and call-ins. He just won the GOP primary despite Priebus et al wanting Rubio or anyone else really. He's not typical so your pea brain doesn't know how to categorize him but he is obviously effective.

Reck
08-05-2016, 08:01 PM
Isn't Trump blackballed from all the major US banks? :lol

How shitty of a business guy do you have to be to get banned from every banks here?

Pelicans78
08-05-2016, 08:13 PM
He's ruined his credit despite his holdings with the entire banking industry and has about two dozen bankruptcies in the past 20 years. If that is good then what is bad? He need to burn down a city?

I was being overly nice when I said good. The fact is his father bailed him out so many times.

Wild Cobra
08-05-2016, 09:08 PM

For political allies during an election, you hire who you can trust not to leak anything. They seldom are the best. This gets better with time in politics. One reason why newcomers to politics never make it this far.

boutons_deux
08-05-2016, 09:43 PM
"his father bailed him out so many times."

when he was audited, his bankers broke the news that he was bankrupt. He had no clue.

The bankers then saved themselves from Trash. That Trash was saved was incidental.

Trash is trash, a loser, and all the rest of shit he runs on.

ducks
08-05-2016, 11:45 PM
I wonder if her mommy washed her mouth out with soap for lying

hater
08-05-2016, 11:46 PM
:lmao she choked vs kunta kente and Ricky Ricardo :lmao

What a fucking train wreck :lmao

Choked on softballs :lmao

ducks
09-13-2016, 01:11 AM
was that because if her illness?