PDA

View Full Version : Remember when Tony fans thought he would get better?

dabom
08-05-2016, 07:17 PM
Fathead fans. :lol

rastaspur
08-05-2016, 07:26 PM
Kind of apples to oranges, bruh. When you hit 31 to 32 it normally signifies that beginning of the decline. In comparison, a player of andersons age has plenty of room for growth.

Common sense dictates that it is a shitty comparison

dabom
08-05-2016, 07:27 PM
I'm talking about people having the ability to see a shitty player.

rastaspur
08-05-2016, 07:29 PM
To this point i would say the end result has been shitty. But i dont think this kid is an austin daye. I think he starts climbing the mountain this year. If not, be done with that ugly mofo

dabom
08-05-2016, 07:31 PM
To this point i would say the end result has been shitty. But i dont think this kid is an austin daye. I think he starts climbing the mountain this year. If not, be done with that ugly mofo

:lol :tu

pad300
08-05-2016, 07:49 PM
This oughta be interesting

http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/a/anderky01.html
http://www.boxscoregeeks.com/players/1464-kyle-anderson
http://www.espn.com/nba/statistics/rpm/_/sort/RPM/position/5

Season
PER
OWS
DWS
WS
WS/48
OBPM
DBPM
BPM
VORP
WP/48
RPM

14-15

15-16

So lets see. Every single summary stat has improved from year 1 to year 2... In year 2, according to WS/48, BPM, VORP, RPM and Wp/48 he's above average. PER says he's become at least a bench guy....It's possible he might continue to get better in year 3, as he is all of 23 this season... Stats aren't everything, but you look like a complete moron when you carry on like this.

dabom
08-05-2016, 07:53 PM

Season
PER
OWS
DWS
WS
WS/48
OBPM
DBPM
BPM
VORP
WP/48
RPM

14-15

15-16

So lets see. Every single summary stat has improved from year 1 to year 2... In year 2, according to WS/48, BPM, VORP, RPM and Wp/48 he's above average. PER says he's become at least a bench guy....It's possible he might continue to get better in year 3, as he is all of 23 this season... Stats aren't everything, but you look like a complete moron when you carry on like this.

What about playoffs?

dabom
08-05-2016, 07:53 PM
People still use regular season stats? :lmao

dabom
08-05-2016, 07:54 PM
Yeah that'll come in handy when he plays in the playoffs. :lol

pad300
08-05-2016, 07:59 PM
What about playoffs?

What does the term small sample size mean to you? In 15/16 he played in 10 playoff games, for 129 minutes. In 14/15 he didn't play at all. I guess you can call that improvement.

dabom
08-05-2016, 08:00 PM
Wow his playoff stats look as bad as his rookie regular season. :lol

dabom
08-05-2016, 08:01 PM
What does the term small sample size mean to you? In 15/16 he played in 10 playoff games, for 129 minutes. In 14/15 he didn't play at all. I guess you can call that improvement.

Not the SAGirl one liner. :lol

dabom
08-05-2016, 08:15 PM
I should post his rookie season and playoff stats without a title and let people guess which one is which. :lol

SAGirl
08-05-2016, 08:48 PM
Besides, he didn't take many shots at all or touch the ball, specially in the OKC series where he was parked in a corner while everyone imploded.
I would actually start pointing fingers at veterans underperforming in the bench b4 I put that shit on him.

Tully365
08-05-2016, 09:54 PM

Season
PER
OWS
DWS
WS
WS/48
OBPM
DBPM
BPM
VORP
WP/48
RPM

14-15

15-16

:lol close down the thread.

dabom
08-05-2016, 09:59 PM
:lol close down the thread.

Illiterate fuck. :lmao

Russ
08-05-2016, 10:11 PM
After reading this, I'm convinced.

Nobody gets better.

spurtech09
08-05-2016, 11:32 PM
nope

Obstructed_View
08-06-2016, 05:55 AM
If he actually sucked, I don't think people would have to go to so much effort to try to convince everyone that he wasn't a good player.

TheGreatYacht
08-06-2016, 06:02 AM
I remember when Kiwi fans thought him getting shut down by Matt Barnes was a fluke... He then went ahead and topped that by letting Andre Roberson "force his will" on him :lmao

SpurOutofTownFan
08-06-2016, 08:38 AM
I remember when Kiwi fans thought him getting shut down by Matt Barnes was a fluke... He then went ahead and topped that by letting Andre Roberson "force his will" on him :lmao

I was going to say this is the type of thread that clicks-and-baits the likes of TGY. I was right :)

BackHome
08-07-2016, 03:54 PM
Did Parker screw Daboom women? Why all the Hate?

SASdynasty!
08-07-2016, 09:28 PM
Did Parker screw Daboom women? Why all the Hate?
Probably mad because he was the first player to ever outplay Lebron in a playoff series tbh.

Proxy
08-07-2016, 10:06 PM
After reading this, I'm convinced.

Nobody gets better.

I'd almost be convinced that the team never won a title reading threads like this, did we even? My memory is fuzzy.

lefty
08-08-2016, 10:02 AM
Parker has fans ?

:cry poor souls

gambit1990
08-08-2016, 10:24 AM
Parker has fans ?

:lol

SpursforSix
08-08-2016, 10:36 AM
If he actually sucked, I don't think people would have to go to so much effort to try to convince everyone that he wasn't a good player.

He's a good player but as a starting point guard in the West, he's serviceable at best. Salary aside, he'd be ideal coming off the bench if the Spurs had "that" other point guard. But they don't.

james evans
08-08-2016, 02:11 PM
I don't think Kyle anderson is some great player, but you also have to blame Popovich for a lot of failures in the playoffs because some players play great when they're on the floor with other great players. When u Anderson always on the floor with West, Diaw, Mills, and Ginobli , that's one garbage ass defensive, slow lineup. Popvoich's substitutions are what hurt him more than anything. Same with West. West looked good as long as he wasn't on the floor at the same time with Mills and Diaw.. That's his fault, but hey, he's a coach with 30+ years of experience, and I'm just a forum poster. What do I know?

SASdynasty!
08-08-2016, 02:26 PM
Parker has fans ?

Winningest player in NBA history with 1000 games, all-time PG scoring leader in the playoffs, 4x champion (and counting), FMVP, one of only 3 opponents of Lebron to outplay him in a playoff series in his career, etc, etc.

Tully365
08-08-2016, 02:35 PM
Illiterate fuck. :lmao

Says the guy who doesn't understand stats and punctuates every sentence with an emoji.

kaji157
08-08-2016, 02:59 PM
Winningest player in NBA history with 1000 games, all-time PG scoring leader in the playoffs, 4x champion (and counting), FMVP, one of only 3 opponents of Lebron to outplay him in a playoff series in his career, etc, etc.

You mean "outplay LeBron for 3 games" or you think he outplayed him in 2007?
Not sure what series you mean also? 2007 or 2013?

And what is the "1000 games" for that stat all players with 500 or more qualify. And you know who is the leader there right? Im gonna look now.

Obstructed_View
08-08-2016, 03:08 PM
He's a good player but as a starting point guard in the West, he's serviceable at best. Salary aside, he'd be ideal coming off the bench if the Spurs had "that" other point guard. But they don't.

He's coming off a down year where he was top ten in the league for assist to turnover ratio and second among all point guards in field goal percentage. I'm having a hard time not making fun of you for characterizing that as "serviceable at best", because shooting a high percentage and not turning the ball over is exactly what you'd want from a starting point guard, and Parker does it better than almost everyone. He had a shitty postseason, but he's not the only one who did. Doesn't mean the league is full of guys who can run the Spurs better than he can.

When you refer to "that" other point guard, you're talking about a skillset possessed by maybe three guys in the entire league. The Spurs haven't had a point guard like that as long as I've been rooting for them.

SpursforSix
08-08-2016, 03:16 PM
He's coming off a down year where he was top ten in the league for assist to turnover ratio and second among all point guards in field goal percentage. I'm having a hard time not making fun of you for characterizing that as "serviceable at best", because shooting a high percentage and not turning the ball over is exactly what you'd want from a starting point guard, and Parker does it better than almost everyone. He had a shitty postseason, but he's not the only one who did. Doesn't mean the league is full of guys who can run the Spurs better than he can.

When you refer to "that" other point guard, you're talking about a skillset possessed by maybe three guys in the entire league. The Spurs haven't had a point guard like that as long as I've been rooting for them.

I think during a full regular season, his shortcomings get masked by playing a lot of games against bad competition. I guess in relation to the entire league, he is better than serviceable. But compared to the teams that the Spurs realistically would need to beat (OKC, GSW, Cleveland, even LAC) for a title, the things he can't do get exposed.

With the Spurs roster, I don't think they need a PG with the same skillset as the PG for the teams I mentioned above. But they need one with a skillset that at least minimizes the damage those guys can do. I'd trade Parker's shooting percentage and turnover ratio for someone that could play defense and make better passes.

gambit1990
08-08-2016, 03:44 PM
I think during a full regular season, his shortcomings get masked by playing a lot of games against bad competition. I guess in relation to the entire league, he is better than serviceable. But compared to the teams that the Spurs realistically would need to beat (OKC, GSW, Cleveland, even LAC) for a title, the things he can't do get exposed.

With the Spurs roster, I don't think they need a PG with the same skillset as the PG for the teams I mentioned above. But they need one with a skillset that at least minimizes the damage those guys can do. I'd trade Parker's shooting percentage and turnover ratio for someone that could play defense and make better passes.
exactly.

cd98
08-08-2016, 04:19 PM
People here are unreasonable. What starting PG can stop Westbrook, Curry, Paul, and Irving. There's a reason why those are the top 4 PG. Most are rarely guarded by other PG. Tony's not stopping them and at his age, it's unreasonable to think he's going to match their production. He just needs to be a steady PG that can hit open shots (particularly threes), run a pick n roll or pick n pop, and hussle as best he can on defense. We need the young guys to carry the Spurs past GSW and Cavs. Tony can be competent enough. We don't need him to go circa 2012. Just control the ball and initiate the offense. He didn't lose it for us last year. And anyone that expected him to win it for us last year is dillusional.

dabom
08-08-2016, 04:52 PM
People here are unreasonable. What starting PG can stop Westbrook, Curry, Paul, and Irving. There's a reason why those are the top 4 PG. Most are rarely guarded by other PG. Tony's not stopping them and at his age, it's unreasonable to think he's going to match their production. He just needs to be a steady PG that can hit open shots (particularly threes), run a pick n roll or pick n pop, and hussle as best he can on defense. We need the young guys to carry the Spurs past GSW and Cavs. Tony can be competent enough. We don't need him to go circa 2012. Just control the ball and initiate the offense. He didn't lose it for us last year. And anyone that expected him to win it for us last year is dillusional.

Tony has came up short these last 2 playoffs. That's putting it nicely. :lol

gambit1990
08-08-2016, 04:55 PM
would be happy if parker had to miss a few games early into the season tbh. i wanna see how the team plays with murray starting/without tony.

dabom
08-08-2016, 04:59 PM
Tony is this years RJ. Primed to get benched.

Snaq O'Meal
08-08-2016, 05:16 PM
Tony is this years RJ. Primed to get benched.

RJ could be benched because Kawhi was ready to step up.

Murray is too wild and erratic to even merit consideration as a starting PG. While the other option will scare anyone not named SAGirl.

cd98
08-08-2016, 05:28 PM
Tony has came up short these last 2 playoffs. That's putting it nicely. :lol

The Spurs came up short. Where was LMA and Kawhi in those games. If you expected 2012 Parker, then you have a point, but you know that 2015 Parker can't be as good as 2012. So he might have missed a few shots in the 4th, but Kawhi and LMA were deferring like they were afraid of the moment.

dabom
08-08-2016, 05:39 PM
The Spurs came up short. Where was LMA and Kawhi in those games. If you expected 2012 Parker, then you have a point, but you know that 2015 Parker can't be as good as 2012. So he might have missed a few shots in the 4th, but Kawhi and LMA were deferring like they were afraid of the moment.

Kawhi never alienates from the game plan. Kawhi has the impression Tony can still score. Tony probably does his little french act and talks like he still can. I have never seen Kawhi shoot the last 5 or 7 shots of the game. When that happens, you can blame him. And even then, he still hurks the entire fucking game. :lmao

DeRozan m8
08-08-2016, 06:14 PM
If I have to watch one more pass up shot, dribble dribble, pass back out from this Fat Headed f*ck, im going to explode.
If i have to see it, whilst also looking at the Red f*cking Rocket on the bench, then I give up....

What an insult to Spurs fans

F*ck Kyle.
It doesn't make you some freak level bball IQ guy thinking Anderson might be something because "he reads the game so well" or some other wank like that.

He is garbage.

dabom
08-08-2016, 06:17 PM
If I have to watch one more pass up shot, dribble dribble, pass back out from this Fat Headed f*ck, im going to explode.
If i have to see it, whilst also looking at the Red f*cking Rocket on the bench, then I give up....

What an insult to Spurs fans

F*ck Kyle.
It doesn't make you some freak level bball IQ guy thinking Anderson might be something because "he reads the game so well" or some other wank like that.

He is garbage.

The worst part is when he dribbles with like 12 seconds to go and can't get anything and then holds the ball long enough to have to shoot. :lmao. Like dude, you had 12 fucking seconds and you somehow end up with the shot. :lmao

cd98
08-08-2016, 07:19 PM
Kawhi never alienates from the game plan. Kawhi has the impression Tony can still score. Tony probably does his little french act and talks like he still can. I have never seen Kawhi shoot the last 5 or 7 shots of the game. When that happens, you can blame him. And even then, he still hurks the entire fucking game. :lmao

I blame him for deferring. LeBron doesn't defer. Curry doesn't defer. He's not in their class until he learns to demand the ball instead of hoping Parker bails him out. He's never taken over a playoff game as the MAN. That's what he needs to do to be a true MVP. I hope he does and stops the whole Beta thing the last 5 minutes of playoff games where teams focus on stopping him. He can't let defenses stop him from trying to impose his will. Even if he fails, I'd like to see him force the issue in the clutch.

dabom
08-08-2016, 07:24 PM
I blame him for deferring.

I blame our fat fucking PG who doesn't tell the coach he is washed up so he can get benched and we win a big series again. :lmao

Tony has never been a closer. :lol

cd98
08-08-2016, 07:27 PM
I blame our fat fucking PG who doesn't tell the coach he is washed up so he can get benched and we win a big series again. :lmao

Tony has never been a closer. :lol

only true playoff closers were Manu and Duncan in their primes. Tony was decent in his prime and better than Kawhi has been since this became his team.

dabom
08-08-2016, 07:32 PM
only true playoff closers were Manu and Duncan in their primes. Tony was decent in his prime and better than Kawhi has been since this became his team.

It hasn't been his team yet dumbass. :lol

And no. Tony has never been as good as Kawhi ever. Closing or all around game. :lol

K...
08-08-2016, 07:58 PM
It hasn't been his team yet dumbass. :lol

And no. Tony has never been as good as Kawhi ever. Closing or all around game. :lol

You should quit before you hurt yourself more.

SpursFan86
08-08-2016, 08:01 PM
I agree that Parker is partially to blame, but come on, I don't think Kawhi should just get off 100% scot-free. He had 11 points combined in the 4th quarters of games 4-6 against OKC. Yeah, Parker was a piece of shit for some of that (was it game 5 where he fucked us over like 5 possessions in a row? :lol ), but if we're really going to treat Kawhi like a top 5 player in the league, you can't just completely excuse that lack of production down the stretch...especially not with the season on the line in a playoff series.

We saw some of the same at the end of the LAC series in 2015. In the two 4th quarters of games 6 and 7 that series, Kawhi combined to score 2 points on 1/10 shooting. Again, if we're going to hold Kawhi to a superstar standard (which we should, because he is that good), you can't excuse that sort of performance in the 2 biggest games of the season. Not saying Kawhi deserves all the blame for that series, but to just completely give him a pass for that is ridiculous.

dabom
08-08-2016, 08:09 PM
I agree that Parker is partially to blame, but come on, I don't think Kawhi should just get off 100% scot-free. He had 11 points combined in the 4th quarters of games 4-6 against OKC. Yeah, Parker was a piece of shit for some of that (was it game 5 where he fucked us over like 5 possessions in a row? :lol ), but if we're really going to treat Kawhi like a top 5 player in the league, you can't just completely excuse that lack of production down the stretch...especially not with the season on the line in a playoff series.

We saw some of the same at the end of the LAC series in 2015. In the two 4th quarters of games 6 and 7 that series, Kawhi combined to score 2 points on 1/10 shooting. Again, if we're going to hold Kawhi to a superstar standard (which we should, because he is that good), you can't excuse that sort of performance in the 2 biggest games of the season. Not saying Kawhi deserves all the blame for that series, but to just completely give him a pass for that is ridiculous.

Except he wasn't closer those games. He didn't have the ball in his hands you dumbass. :lmao

dabom
08-08-2016, 08:16 PM
This is Kawhi's team.

"We getting killed on the boards"

"Alright I'll hit the boards like a big"

"We can't defend that guy"

"Ait, I'll lock him up"

"We need some space on the offense"

"Ait, I'll hit some big threes"

"My guy owning me on the perimeter"

"Ait, I'll make sure to play great help defense and off ball defense"

"We can't score right now"

"Ait, let me get that ISO and I'll shoot 60%TS"

"Offense struggling"

"Ait, let me playmake"

:lmao

And "offense only" players can't even fucking do the one thing they are paid to do. Like that's all they need to fucking do and they can't even...

Yeah lets blame Kawhi cause he didn't get the rock the last 5-7 possessions at the end of the game. After he gets frozen out of the offense the whole third quarter. :lmao

SpursFan86
08-08-2016, 08:16 PM
Except he wasn't closer those games. He didn't have the ball in his hands you dumbass. :lmao

So you really think Kawhi deserves no blame at all for the way the LAC/OKC series ended (only talking about the last few games of each series)? He did as well as anyone could've asked, and it was just fatass Parker ruining everything - is that what you're telling me?

dabom
08-08-2016, 08:21 PM
So you really think Kawhi deserves no blame at all for the way the LAC/OKC series ended (only talking about the last few games of each series)? He did as well as anyone could've asked, and it was just fatass Parker ruining everything - is that what you're telling me?

Clips game is a 7 game series final possession and refs screw us over. Tony was the worst fucking player EVER for fucks sake. Yeah. That is all on Tony. Timmy got help too. I don't think he ever carried such a piece of shit player like Tony that year. We couldn't even win with Manu fucking up 1 really bad game in 2013 and Tony was having 6 of these fucking games in a series. :lmao We also didn't have Tiago right. Warriors can't even win a game without fuckin bogut for fucks sake. Atleast Kawhi was carrying no Tiago and a BAD fucking Porker. I still remember tony getting stripped by CP3 in the last game. Our "ball handler" Lost the ball. :lmao

cd98
08-08-2016, 08:21 PM

Yes but that's the point. He didn't have the ball in his hands because he ran away from it. If LeBron or Curry or any other superstar was on this team, they would demand the ball. Kawhi is an alpha on defense, but a beta on offense. He needs to get open and man up and shoot or create, not pass the ball and hide in the corner. Parker had no choice but to shoot, Kawhi was standing in the corner instead of cutting or posting. He won't be a true superstar until he demands the ball.

cd98
08-08-2016, 08:24 PM
This is Kawhi's team.

"We getting killed on the boards"

"Alright I'll hit the boards like a big"

"We can't defend that guy"

"Ait, I'll lock him up"

"We need some space on the offense"

"Ait, I'll hit some big threes"

"My guy owning me on the perimeter"

"Ait, I'll make sure to play great help defense and off ball defense"

"We can't score right now"

"Ait, let me get that ISO and I'll shoot 60%TS"

"Offense struggling"

"Ait, let me playmake"

And "offense only" players can't even fucking do the one thing they are paid to do. Like that's all they need to fucking do and they can't even...

Yeah lets blame Kawhi cause he didn't get the rock the last 5-7 possessions at the end of the game. After he gets frozen out of the offense the whole third quarter. :lmao

Superstars don't make excuses. Tim did everything in his prime. No excuses. Kawhi needs to seize that mantle. Hopefully he will.

SpursFan86
08-08-2016, 08:28 PM
Clips game is a 7 game series final possession and refs screw us over. Tony was the worst fucking player EVER for fucks sake. Yeah. That is all on Tony. Timmy got help too. I don't think he ever carried such a piece of shit player like Tony that year. We couldn't even win with Manu fucking up 1 really bad game in 2013 and Tony was having 6 of these fucking games in a series. :lmao We also didn't have Tiago right. Warriors can't even win a game without fuckin bogut for fucks sake. Atleast Kawhi was carrying no Tiago and a BAD fucking Porker. I still remember tony getting stripped by CP3 in the last game. Our "ball handler" Lost the ball. :lmao

Probably wouldn't have been in a position for the refs to screw us over if Kawhi didn't go 1/7 in the 4th quarter of game 7 against LAC :rolleyes

Besides, I'm not arguing that Kawhi should be the main guy to blame for us losing those series. Just that he deserves some blame. But you're either trolling or too big of a homer to admit that, so this is pointless. You're right man - Kawhi is flawless and has never done anything to warrant even a slight amount of blame being placed on him. Parker is the 100% sole reason the Spurs haven't won these past 2 years :toast

dabom
08-08-2016, 08:31 PM
OKC was basically refs screwing us over out of 2 fucking games and Pop being a piece of shit coach getting out coached by a rookie coach. Kawhi owned Westbrook that series. Like owned him. Pop, seeing how piece of shit west was in ALL our big games during the regular season still used west. And fathead. Like bro. Everyone can see those are negative players in the playoffs. Lets bench Kawhi like it's the regular fucking season. :lmao O shit we down. Now Kawhi has to force the issue and play catch up and we get rocked. Durant goes supernova and we lose. Kawhi was still the best player that series by a huge margin. Again. Piece of shit tony being a piece of shit. I'm pretty sure I dissected already. Father Time finally meets Duncan. Our rock was gone. People need to understand in team games, chemistry is a huge deal. You can play with a better player, but if you dont know how to play next to that player, it gets worse. That's what happened there. Manu was just old. I didn't see him being a negative player. Kawhi has to carry all that shit? :lmao

You don't know shit. :lmao

SASdynasty!
08-08-2016, 09:59 PM
OKC was basically refs screwing us over out of 2 fucking games and Pop being a piece of shit coach getting out coached by a rookie coach. Kawhi owned Westbrook that series. Like owned him. Pop, seeing how piece of shit west was in ALL our big games during the regular season still used west. And fathead. Like bro. Everyone can see those are negative players in the playoffs. Lets bench Kawhi like it's the regular fucking season. :lmao O shit we down. Now Kawhi has to force the issue and play catch up and we get rocked. Durant goes supernova and we lose. Kawhi was still the best player that series by a huge margin. Again. Piece of shit tony being a piece of shit. I'm pretty sure I dissected already. Father Time finally meets Duncan. Our rock was gone. People need to understand in team games, chemistry is a huge deal. You can play with a better player, but if you dont know how to play next to that player, it gets worse. That's what happened there. Manu was just old. I didn't see him being a negative player. Kawhi has to carry all that shit? :lmao

You don't know shit. :lmao
How about Mills? Dude went for 4/2/2 in the OKC series on terrible shooting and was pure garbage on defense. Parker was at least respectable.

dabom
08-08-2016, 10:05 PM
How about Mills? Dude went for 4/2/2 in the OKC series on terrible shooting and was pure garbage on defense. Parker was at least respectable.

Parker was trash you piece of shit. All advance metrics says he was trash. Regular stats says he was trash. Eye test says he was trash...

SASdynasty!
08-08-2016, 10:36 PM
Parker was trash you piece of shit. All advance metrics says he was trash. Regular stats says he was trash. Eye test says he was trash...
Parker went for 11/6/3 on 47% shooting.
Mills went for 4/2/2 on 42% shooting (and shot 23% from 3, holy cow).

If Parker was terrible, why's the word for what Mills was?

daslicer
08-08-2016, 10:37 PM
Yes but that's the point. He didn't have the ball in his hands because he ran away from it. If LeBron or Curry or any other superstar was on this team, they would demand the ball. Kawhi is an alpha on defense, but a beta on offense. He needs to get open and man up and shoot or create, not pass the ball and hide in the corner. Parker had no choice but to shoot, Kawhi was standing in the corner instead of cutting or posting. He won't be a true superstar until he demands the ball.

Pretty much what I have said for a while when arguing with these Kawhitards which is Kawhi being super introverted limits him on how far he can go as a player on the offensive end. You can't be a perimeter player and never be vocal and expect to get the ball at all times of the game. It just doesn't work like that at any level of basketball for a perimeter player.

TheGreatYacht
08-09-2016, 01:21 AM
RJ could be benched because Kawhi was ready to step up.

Murray is too wild and erratic to even merit consideration as a starting PG. While the other option will scare anyone not named SAGirl.
Kawhi didn't step up lmao, he got out scored by 20 against Kevin Durant in the postseason. TWENTY. 2-0.

Kiwi's system player ass can barely average that in his 5th year lmao

TheGreatYacht
08-09-2016, 01:25 AM
Y'all need to stop going in on Dabom, holy shit :wow