PDA

View Full Version : Thunder: Would you want your favorite player to be gay, tbh?

AlexJones
08-07-2016, 09:58 AM
I know I would.

StrengthAndHonor
08-07-2016, 10:01 AM
I don't mind. One of my favorite players was rumored to be gay (Penny Hardaway)

AlexJones
08-07-2016, 10:08 AM
It'd enhance any star player's legacy tenfold within the eyes of the media (which would then influence the public's opinion)

mavsfan1000
08-07-2016, 12:14 PM
Who would want that? Pussy is the way. :P

Splits
08-07-2016, 12:18 PM
https://i.imgur.com/DVq2hPE.png

daslicer
08-07-2016, 12:30 PM
I wonder how many troll accounts does Harlem have?

Molotov
08-07-2016, 12:38 PM
I know I would.

:lol

Koolaid_Man
08-07-2016, 01:45 PM
https://i.imgur.com/DVq2hPE.png

That whole Tammy Tits deal got your skid marks in a bunch I see :lol

Koolaid_Man
08-07-2016, 01:47 PM
I know I would.
No...

Kobe can't afford to be gay...not after the fucking faggot comment to the ref... Thats all Tammy Tits domain :lol

poeticism707
08-07-2016, 10:11 PM
I know I would.

:rollin :rollin :rollin

Ditty
08-08-2016, 12:49 AM
No...

Kobe can't afford to be gay...not after the fucking faggot comment to the ref... Thats all Tammy Tits domain :lol

His gay lover tells him to call himself that, when he's getting rammed in his ass

Spurtacular
08-08-2016, 02:03 AM
I wonder how many troll accounts does Harlem have?

And I couldn't get one f'ing second account activated.

DeRozan m8
08-08-2016, 02:20 AM
Wouldn't care, though wouldn't want the flamboyant type, they're annoying AF.

Kawhi would be the same dude though

Avante
08-08-2016, 02:25 AM
There is a reason we will never see a "KNOWN" gay head coach at any D=I football school or in the NFL. A faggot sitting there talking to mom and dad about their son playing for his faggot ass, not good!

I do wish some QB kept it hid, so he wins the Superbowl and here comes his male lover out to congrats him, so we have the big kiss and hug in front of millions so all the world can.....OH YUCK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you are a man then act like one, just that simple.

What really sucks is guys having to say..."hey, I;m ok with playing with a gay guy". He knows if he says how he really feels..."hell no I don't want no queer around me, you kidding"...then he's this and that and the bad guy.

I have known a couple gay guys, the thing that gets you about them is they can't ever just relax and chill, the fact they are gay is a constant with them. Who needs to have some stupid parade....WE ARE STRAIGHT....??? Then gays wonder why they get treated like they do, maybe if they had kept their mouth shut about it, ya reckon?

Michael Sam shouldn't have said anything. And when some reporter..."so, you are gay?" He should have...."does it matter?" And make it real clear to him it is a total non factor. He made way too big a deal out of it.

Sam along with three/four other Ram rookies were going to be talking to the media, so it was "when we return (from commercial) we will hear Michael Sam talk"..hell, he was the lowest draft pick threre. THAT....is another thing wrong with this gay shit, the media can't leave it alone.