PDA

View Full Version : iraq tbh

dfens
08-08-2016, 10:02 AM
you brazilian sons posting here better explain tbh.
I can't even laugh, I mean I laughed at iceland beating england but at least they played something tbh (qualified in front of netherlands and portugal, some feat tbh). But losing to fucking iraq .. after gettting raped at home by us .. just sad tbh.

apalisoc_9
08-08-2016, 10:11 AM
Iraq is a decent team. If the US wasnt making wars with fake reason, they would be a top 2 team in asia. That was the projection before 03 war happened

Canyonero
08-08-2016, 10:30 AM
They didn't lose son

Canyonero
08-08-2016, 10:31 AM
Iraq is a decent team. If the US wasnt making wars with fake reason, they would be a top 2 team in asia. That was the projection before 03 war happened

Stop doing drugs

ElNono
08-08-2016, 10:56 AM
If they had Missi, they would've won 1-0, tbh...

spursistan
08-08-2016, 11:51 AM
man the crisis engulfing Brazilian soccer is pretty alarming :lol...even their youth are looking shit and uninspiring..you just get the sense they are turning into an 'also run' football nation the way Uruguay declined severely in second half of 20th century.. no quick fixes for this..

lefty
08-08-2016, 12:16 PM
man the crisis engulfing Brazilian soccer is pretty alarming :lol...even their youth are looking shit and uninspiring..you just get the sense they are turning into an 'also run' football nation the way Uruguay declined severely in second half of 20th century.. no quick fixes for this..
Two decades of trying to ape European football in particular a Reepian philosophy of get the ball into the box ASAP to create chances. Big fast players with little technical ability.

Zico said something similar in an interview

Back when Brazil was actually intimidating, star players usually played in the Brazilian league; Zico had a stint with Udinese later in his career, but that was just it

Sure they won WC's later with their best players playing with to European clubs, but that's because the "Europeanization" process took time.

I'm afraid we'll never see a great Brazilian team ever

That's sad really, there used to be something about Brazilian football, the showmanship, care-free attitude, carioca culture that is associated with their iconic yellow-blue-white kit, the charismatic stars and nicknames, the unique trademark Brazilian free kicks .....

This guys today don't have it

TheGreatYacht
08-08-2016, 12:24 PM
If they had Missi, they would've won 1-0, tbh...
You might be right. Missi only shows up in the group stage and against poverty countries

Canyonero
08-08-2016, 12:38 PM
You might be right. Missi only shows up in the group stage and against poverty countries

Like yours

TheGreatYacht
08-08-2016, 12:40 PM
Like yours
We're in a better state than Nariztina, tbh

Canyonero
08-08-2016, 01:00 PM
We're in a better state than Nariztina, tbh

:lol

DAF86
08-08-2016, 02:04 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fiSnh5UoHc

Semifinals, tbh.

dfens
08-08-2016, 02:36 PM

Fijiis a decent team. If the god wasnt making tsunamis with fake reason, they would be a top 2 team in oceania. That was the projection before 04 tsunami happened.

dfens
08-08-2016, 02:45 PM
They didn't lose son
is this what brazils NT has come to? not losing to an occupied territory playing towel football...

Two decades of trying to ape European football in particular a Reepian philosophy of get the ball into the box ASAP to create chances. Big fast players with little technical ability.

Zico said something similar in an interview

Back when Brazil was actually intimidating, star players usually played in the Brazilian league; Zico had a stint with Udinese later in his career, but that was just it

Sure they won WC's later with their best players playing with to European clubs, but that's because the "Europeanization" process took time.

I'm afraid we'll never see a great Brazilian team ever

That's sad really, there used to be something about Brazilian football, the showmanship, care-free attitude, carioca culture that is associated with their iconic yellow-blue-white kit, the charismatic stars and nicknames, the unique trademark Brazilian free kicks .....

This guys today don't have it

from ronaldo/rivaldo/ronaldinho/roberto carlos/cafu/lucio/adriano/robinho/ze roberto/denilson/juninho/kaka/gilberto silva to this shit in 10-12 years ..... brazil must have angered the footballing gods tbh, no other explanation.

apalisoc_9
08-08-2016, 02:55 PM
Fijiis a decent team. If the god wasnt making tsunamis with fake reason, they would be a top 2 team in oceania. That was the projection before 04 tsunami happened.

Dumb nazi

dfens
08-08-2016, 02:59 PM
Dumb nazi

negro american tbh, I don't even have to add adjectives.

no seriously, do you guys in burgerland even know what football is ? last time I checked you call a game played 99.9% with the hands football ... you know .. my ancestors probably felt the same puzzlement at the unwarranted aggression and ignorance of the african negro, we brought him clothes, medicine, technology and god and they just wanted to jump high and show their dicks ... even monkeys had more class tbh... I guess burgerland is just taking these negro values to hart.

lefty
08-08-2016, 03:06 PM
is this what brazils NT has come to? not losing to an occupied territory playing towel football...
from ronaldo/rivaldo/ronaldinho/roberto carlos/cafu/lucio/adriano/robinho/ze roberto/denilson/juninho/kaka/gilberto silva to this shit in 10-12 years ..... brazil must have angered the footballing gods tbh, no other explanation.

Before them there was the Zico-Socrates-Eder- Junior era tbh

They should have won the WC in 82 but their D fucked up big time vs Italy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZxvYy5-ekI

dfens
08-08-2016, 03:07 PM
elemento my nigga come here and :downspin::downspin::downspin: this shit tbh.

dfens
08-08-2016, 03:09 PM
Before them there was the Zico-Socrates-Eder- Junior era tbh

They should have won the WC in 82 but their D fucked up big time vs Italy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZxvYy5-ekI

my daddy keeps saying that was the best football he's ever seen tbh. I also saw some of their games on dvr .. poetry tbh, the last of the romantic era. These niggas are probably turning in their graves seeing today's brazil .

lefty
08-08-2016, 03:14 PM
my daddy keeps saying that was the best football he's ever seen tbh. I also saw some of their games on dvr .. poetry tbh, the last of the romantic era. These niggas are probably turning in their graves seeing today's brazil .
My dad said the same

Although he is partial to 70s Brazil since Pele is his idol

80s Brazil had no luck tbh; that mistake in 82 vs Italy and the fact that their #9 was Serginh:lol ; Careca was supposed to go to Spain but got injured just before the 82 WC, but I'm not sure he would have been a factor (he didn't really come into his own yet)

In 86, they had a healthy and WC ready Careca, but Eder was left off by the coach (too much partying) and Zico was injured
Fuck, what could have been :pctoss

dfens
08-08-2016, 03:33 PM
My dad said the same

Although he is partial to 70s Brazil since Pele is his idol

80s Brazil had no luck tbh; that mistake in 82 vs Italy and the fact that their #9 was Serginh:lol ; Careca was supposed to go to Spain but got injured just before the 82 WC, but I'm not sure he would have been a factor (he didn't really come into his own yet)

In 86, they had a healthy and WC ready Careca, but Eder was left off by the coach (too much partying) and Zico was injured
Fuck, what could have been :pctoss

I agree, tough luck for a great side, but even with today's grim time for brazil at least they have 5 rings.
for real tough luck just take a look at the netherlands, they've lost 3 finals and been to the semis a lot and still no ring. imo as a footballing nation they are like an unlucky argentina, comparable talent overall but they just couldn't pull through, always an inch away.

Canyonero
08-08-2016, 04:20 PM
my daddy keeps saying that was the best football he's ever seen tbh.

Italy says that?

dfens
08-09-2016, 08:18 AM
Italy says that?

son, italy are real niggas tbh, they congratulate you and then proceed to fuck you in the ass. much respect for them, this last quarter-final between us was the real final tbh.

DAF86
08-09-2016, 06:15 PM
son, italy are real niggas tbh, they congratulate you and then proceed to fuck you in the ass. much respect for them, this last quarter-final between us was the real final tbh.

How can that be when you went on to immediately lose in the semis and the team that beat you went on to lose the final? :lol

dfens
08-10-2016, 05:57 AM
How can that be when you went on to immediately lose in the semis and the team that beat you went on to lose the final? :lol

son winning is hard, misty knows it as well, he is still a virgin after all these years, niggas so depressed he started evading his tax thinking he might buy a ring tbh.

TheGreatYacht
08-10-2016, 08:22 AM
son winning is hard, misty knows it as well, he is still a virgin after all these years, niggas so depressed he started evading his tax thinking he might buy a ring tbh.

dfens
08-10-2016, 08:53 AM

son don't laugh, he is so depressed he changed his style and hair color hoping people will leave him alone :cry he even tried going to jail just to stop playing for his NT, it's that bad :cry :cry :cry

DAF86
08-10-2016, 12:28 PM

The fuck does that have to do with that thing you said about Germany v Italy being the anticipated final? :lol

dfens
08-10-2016, 12:54 PM
The fuck does that have to do with that thing you said about Germany v Italy being the anticipated final? :lol

the link is that it's hard to beat tough teams (2 1st tier teams: italy and france) in a row, and I gave argentina as example, they are the only 1st tier team in south america since 2006 and they still haven't won a single copa. The moral of the story is that winning is hard and wins / high finishes have to be cherished and losses to inferior tiers have to be examined in order for them to not become a recurring phenomenon .... :lol

DAF86
08-10-2016, 01:12 PM
the link is that it's hard to beat tough teams (2 1st tier teams: italy and france) in a row, and I gave argentina as example, they are the only 1st tier team in south america since 2006 and they still haven't won a single copa. The moral of the story is that winning is hard and wins / high finishes have to be cherished and losses to inferior tiers have to be examined in order for them to not become a recurring phenomenon .... :lol

To win this kind of tournaments you always need to beat 2 1st tier teams. And I have already explained this shit son, if Italy is a 1st tier team then Chile is a tier above that, tbh.

Chile >>>>>> Italy and then some right now.

Anyways, let's not divert from the fact that you made a stupid comment about Germany-Italy bneing the anticipated final. The most basic requisite to call a game an "anticipated final" is that the team that wins that game goes on to win the entire thing. :lol

dfens
08-10-2016, 01:57 PM
To win this kind of tournaments you always need to beat 2 1st tier teams. And I have already explained this shit son, if Italy is a 1st tier team then Chile is a tier above that, tbh.

Chile >>>>>> Italy and then some right now.

Anyways, let's not divert from the fact that you made a stupid comment about Germany-Italy bneing the anticipated final. The most basic requisite to call a game an "anticipated final" is that the team that wins that game goes on to win the entire thing. :lol

nigga what??? son, lay down the pipe or at least troll with dignity. :lol

DAF86
08-10-2016, 02:01 PM
nigga what??? son, lay down the pipe or at least troll with dignity. :lol

Mmmh, let's check the facts for a moment.

Last two WC - Chile got past the group stage - Italy didn't.

Last two continental cups- Chile won both - Italy didn't.

The only reason to believe Italy is better than Chile right now is to be some kind of self centered Euro faggot, tbh.

dfens
08-10-2016, 02:25 PM
Mmmh, let's check the facts for a moment.

Last two WC - Chile got past the group stage - Italy didn't.

Last two continental cups- Chile won both - Italy didn't.

The only reason to believe Italy is better than Chile right now is to be some kind of self centered Euro faggot, tbh.

son italy choked but if they'd play TODAY and you were to PUT MONEY you know what you'd do.

DAF86
08-10-2016, 02:34 PM
son italy choked but if they'd play TODAY and you were to PUT MONEY you know what you'd do.

Of course. All my savings to the clearly superior team right now: Chile.

Do you think I would waste my money betting on a team that has to play some random guys named "Pele" and "Eder" upfront? :lol

dfens
08-10-2016, 03:18 PM
Of course. All my savings to the clearly superior team right now: Chile.

Do you think I would waste my money betting on a team that has to play some random guys named "Pele" and "Eder" upfront? :lol

random guys team that beat spain and almost beat the world champs with a heavily injured roster, cucked belgium, went to finals in the last euro ... all while going through a historic talent drought caused by calciopoli, that is about finish.
lol chile, so good that they lost to bra7il twice at the last WCs, so good that they can't defend a proper aerial threat, so good that they never do NOTHING at world cups, give me a break son, i'd take poland/england over them. italy would win 7/10 against that trash, maybe in SA they are the shit but here they're nobodies.

lol chile, just a no name team winning rings in SA. like having the best record in the eastern conference: bulls, atlanta, hawks, raptors... quit joking son, chile is trash.

DAF86
08-10-2016, 04:07 PM
random guys team that beat spain and almost beat the world champs with a heavily injured roster, cucked belgium, went to finals in the last euro ... all while going through a historic talent drought caused by calciopoli, that is about finish.
lol chile, so good that they lost to bra7il twice at the last WCs, so good that they can't defend a proper aerial threat, so good that they never do NOTHING at world cups, give me a break son, i'd take poland/england over them. italy would win 7/10 against that trash, maybe in SA they are the shit but here they're nobodies.

lol chile, just a no name team winning rings in SA. like having the best record in the eastern conference: bulls, atlanta, hawks, raptors... quit joking son, chile is trash.

Is easy to make bullshit claims when you don't care to post facts to back it up, tbh. :lol

dfens
08-11-2016, 02:52 AM
Is easy to make bullshit claims when you don't care to post facts to back it up, tbh. :lol

1. son we're winning every world cup so it means that european WC champions are CONSTANTLY better than the rest of the world.
2. european WC champions have a hard time in europe with 1st tier teams, nobody dominates anybody in the 1st tier.
3. besides argentina and 2002 brazil, 2014 argentina and 2010 uruguay no south american team has shown something at the world cup in 15 years.

these facts show you that europe has a more competitive footballing scene and that results are hard to obtain, statistical anomalies be damned (portugal). you can say whatever you want about chile but they are nobodies world-wide. it's a basic statistics argument.

I explained the footballing argument about chile: tactical inflexibility, exposure to physical aerial play, athletic counter opponents .. things which would be exposed in europe from 1st tiers with the personnel to effectively use this strategy.. yet still you're talking trash.

The reality is you are reaching son, you are reaching because you know I am right, and these thirsty niggas here just in for the trolling :lol Idgaf my nigga, I got my ring, now I'm just waiting for missy to get his :toast

dunkman
08-13-2016, 08:47 PM
While 82 Brasil was one of the best temas to play at WC's, Italy was even better. They cruised trough group stage with 3 draws, once in the second stage the team switched to higher gears. Eliminated favourite Argentina and Brazil, declassed very strong Poland and another favourite Germany. They avoided France that time, but I think they would have beat them too.