PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Stephen Jackson calls Tony Parker selfish, blames him for 2012 playoff loss to OKC

JohnnyMax
08-09-2016, 01:18 PM
https://overcast.fm/+ETRrTPCWE/6:30

Thread
08-09-2016, 01:26 PM
States the guy who had be pulled offin' Pop by Bexar County Sheriff Deputies.

DJR210
08-09-2016, 01:48 PM
:lol mad because he couldn't play hero
:lol lost his job to a rookie
:lol "comeback"
:lol what a coincidence, it's with GSW
:lol less money to play for ATL
:lol "you're fireedddddd" - Pop
:lol salty

lefty
08-09-2016, 02:00 PM
Jax with the truth goods

Thread
08-09-2016, 03:19 PM

+ "Call 911." - "Pop"

Twisted_Dawg
08-10-2016, 02:02 PM
States the guy who had be pulled offin' Pop by Bexar County Sheriff Deputies.

Conversate in detail please.

poeticism707
08-10-2016, 02:04 PM

:rollin :rollin :rollin

DAF86
08-10-2016, 02:06 PM
Stephen Jackson is delusional faggot, tbh.

Thread
08-10-2016, 02:09 PM
Conversate in detail please.

It's all very murky & below board. Your shit is never presented in the open air. Can't happen. Spurs have to be 100% clean. And that's just the way it's gonna be.

Chris
08-10-2016, 03:29 PM
It's all very murky & below board. Your shit is never presented in the open air. Can't happen. Spurs have to be 100% clean. And that's just the way it's gonna be.

Nah, we've had our share of assholes on the team. The classy moniker which was donned on us, not something of the fan's accord. It's a product of Pop's system. Rarely does he let anyone sound off to Media because he knows their game. Hotheads like Stephen Jackson who need "lots" of attention are of course going to buck that system and sound off after the matter. It's chickenshit, but Pop will still shake his hand at the end of the day. Gregory Pop-ovich

Thread
08-10-2016, 04:04 PM
Nah, we've had our share of assholes on the team. The classy moniker which was donned on us, not something of the fan's accord. It's a product of Pop's system. Rarely does he let anyone sound off to Media because he knows their game. Hotheads like Stephen Jackson who need "lots" of attention are of course going to buck that system and sound off after the matter. It's chickenshit, but Pop will still shake his hand at the end of the day. Gregory Pop-ovich

That's my point:::you've had just as many assholes as the next team in the line. Your assholes & assholishness are permitted to be squelched. Your dirty laundry is not aired. You can only dish it. You don't have to take it.

Monostradamus
08-10-2016, 06:01 PM
Except of course for their noted drunk drivers and alcoholics. Somehow that gets a pass.

Thread
08-10-2016, 08:03 PM
Except of course for their noted drunk drivers and alcoholics. Somehow that gets a pass.

It all gets a pass.

DMC
08-10-2016, 08:35 PM
He's likely telling the truth. All entertainment jobs are shitty, even if the pay is great.

DMC
08-10-2016, 08:39 PM
"I was waiting for my moment," Parker said

Tissot

Jack: Tony open.. open... up

Tony: Tissot

Koolaid_Man
08-11-2016, 07:05 AM
Jax with the truth goods

This is what I don't understand about you SA faggits....Tony Parker was the truth...that lil nigga in his prime was a flat out stud and yall are some unappreciative little pricks...

Tammy Tits has 4.5 rings becsuse of Parker he has none because of Jackson that is a fact...

And wasn't Jackson crying when he faced a prime Kobe....I remember one time that Nigga lost his cereal when Kobe called him a young fella then he started trying to play Kobe physical took some elbows from Kobe and the refs fouled his ass out within 6 mins and then he started threatening Kobe off the court....haha haha then the LA street gangs put that Nigga in check and let it be known that no one can fuck with Kobe off the court....that Nigga proved he wasn't really bout det life :lmao

Koolaid_Man
08-11-2016, 07:08 AM
And yeah Kobe used to torch Jax's ass...I think head to head since they usally played each other straight up it was Kobe 28ppg vs. 12 for Jackson :lol

Koolaid_Man
08-11-2016, 07:15 AM
This what Kobe used to do to that nigga.. :lol Jax was an easier Mark for Kobe than Bruce Bowen was and they said Jax was supposed to be gangsta...haha Kobe treated that gangsta like shit..

https://youtube/9BMKrdYI8YU

https://youtube/lYJyDYJE5Hw

Koolaid_Man
08-11-2016, 07:17 AM
I just laugh at you niggas as I reminisce ...ahhh the good ole days

Killakobe81
08-11-2016, 08:24 AM
This is what I don't understand about you SA faggits....Tony Parker was the truth...that lil nigga in his prime was a flat out stud and yall are some unappreciative little pricks...

Tammy Tits has 4.5 rings becsuse of Parker he has none because of Jackson that is a fact...

And wasn't Jackson crying when he faced a prime Kobe....I remember one time that Nigga lost his cereal when Kobe called him a young fella then he started trying to play Kobe physical took some elbows from Kobe and the refs fouled his ass out within 6 mins and then he started threatening Kobe off the court....haha haha then the LA street gangs put that Nigga in check and let it be known that no one can fuck with Kobe off the court....that Nigga proved he wasn't really bout det life :lmao

Parker wasnt there in 1999 that was Avery that drove them home at pg ...

Killakobe81
08-11-2016, 08:26 AM
But Kool is right, Spur fan shitting on MvParker more than we ever did with Pau ...

UNT Eagles 2016
08-11-2016, 08:40 AM
What rookie?

Thread
08-11-2016, 08:43 AM
But Kool is right, Spur fan shitting on MvParker more than we ever did with Pau ...

...but, we went first with Pau. Then they caught our farts & went after Parker.

Killakobe81
08-11-2016, 08:51 AM

Both are unseemly. Neither Kobe nor Tim won shit on their own. Both were the pillars but pau and Tony were the keys to two of their 5 ...(i know tony win 4 but the last two were thevones he had the biggest hand in)

08-11-2016, 09:08 AM
Both are unseemly. Neither Kobe nor Tim won shit on their own. Both were the pillars but pau and Tony were the keys to two of their 5 ...(i know tony win 4 but the last two were thevones he had the biggest hand in)
you're doing it wrong:::

porker = selfish POS whose team won despite his cancerous play = kirby

Duncan = true leader who actually carried his team to titles = MVPau

Killakobe81
08-11-2016, 09:25 AM
you're doing it wrong:::

porker = selfish POS whose team won despite his cancerous play = kirby

Duncan = true leader who actually carried his team to titles = MVPau

You my friend are a dumbass

hater
08-11-2016, 09:36 AM
Parker made it up in 2013 and put us up 3 with 50 secs to go but Manu had other plans. Tbqh

08-11-2016, 09:50 AM
:rolleyes

poeticism707
08-11-2016, 11:45 AM

:rollin:rollin:rollin

daslicer
08-11-2016, 12:09 PM

Sign of the times that ST has jumped the shark when Kool has become one of the more knowledgeable posters.

ambchang
08-11-2016, 12:45 PM

Tim pretty much came closest to winning it all by himself in 2003. The only other who can claim that is pretty much Hakeem in 94. The 03 Spurs offense was just Duncan, and the defense revolves around him as well. Sure others contributed to the cause as well, but 03 Duncan was as close as it gets. That year was supposed to be a rebuilding year, but the Spurs surprised everyone by winning it all. That was supposed to be either the Kings or the Lakers.

Parker wasn't really instrumental in 14, he was actually pretty bad that post season, and also mediocre during the season. He was great in 13 though (mediocre in the post season), too bad the Spurs didn't ring.

Koolaid_Man
08-11-2016, 04:09 PM
Sign of the times that ST has jumped the shark when Kool has become one of the more knowledgeable posters.

I just call it like I see it...det lil nigga gave me headaches...he turned det fucking corner and det was it...dem niggas in the league knew they couldn't fuck with det lil French Nigga ....dets why Kobe was trynna secretly recruit his ass...only problem was he played in SA had he been in LA he would have been a real mega star

DMC
08-12-2016, 08:30 AM
You set the mold with Shaq

DMC
08-12-2016, 08:32 AM
But according to the story, it wasn't Tony who fucked it up. Pop made the sub and watched it collapse. Groups will have +/- runs, it's on the coach to mitigate or push. You can say the wine was bad but you cannot say the wine served itself.