PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Clinton, defender of women!

CosmicCowboy
08-10-2016, 11:05 AM
It's one thing to do your job as an attorney but pretty disgusting to laugh about getting a rapist (of a 12 year old girl) that she admitted was guilty off on a technicality...

e2f13f2awK4

CosmicCowboy
08-10-2016, 11:08 AM
*3*2*1* till Reck jumps in here to defend Hillary's honor...:lol

CosmicCowboy
08-10-2016, 02:22 PM
:lol

*crickets*

ducks
08-10-2016, 03:21 PM
CAN NO HEAR YOU

CosmicCowboy
08-10-2016, 06:20 PM
:lmao

Total silence from the Hillary shills...

TheSanityAnnex
08-10-2016, 06:45 PM

Total silence from the Hillary shills...

Experiencing the same here
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=262760&p=8700778#post8700778

Dirk Oneanddoneski
08-10-2016, 07:20 PM
The left has picked Muslims over women/LGBT

FuzzyLumpkins
08-10-2016, 08:35 PM
nice echo chamber. You have anything other than a youtube for your take. Perhaps an objective report on the issue from 35 years ago?

Reck
08-10-2016, 08:38 PM
*3*2*1* till Reck jumps in here to defend Hillary's honor...:lol

Wow living rent free up there. Amazing.

Done my job.

TheSanityAnnex
08-10-2016, 08:49 PM
nice echo chamber. You have anything other than a youtube for your take. Perhaps an objective report on the issue from 35 years ago?
https://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/229667084/State-of-Arkansas-V-Thomas-Alfred-Taylor

Spurminator
08-10-2016, 09:07 PM
What response were you hoping for in this thread? Y'all whine a lot about lack of response, but maybe if you posted something a little bit more inviting of response, you'd have more success with your threads.

I'm honestly unsure of what sort of validation you need. Maybe that merits its own thread.

TheSanityAnnex
08-10-2016, 09:10 PM
What response were you hoping for in this thread? Y'all whine a lot about lack of response, but maybe if you posted something a little bit more inviting of response, you'd have more success with your threads.

I'm honestly unsure of what sort of validation you need. Maybe that merits its own thread.
What could I have done better here... http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=262760&p=8700778#post8700778

ElNono
08-10-2016, 10:23 PM
It's one thing to do your job as an attorney but pretty disgusting to laugh about getting a rapist (of a 12 year old girl) that she admitted was guilty off on a technicality...

why? that was actually her job as a lawyer at the time.

Reck
08-10-2016, 10:26 PM
Cosmicgayboy ressucting decade old fabricated lies.

http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-freed-child-rapist-laughed-about-it/

Dumb cocksucker.

FuzzyLumpkins
08-11-2016, 03:40 AM
From pedofattie's facebook feed to us here at Spurstalk.

CosmicCowboy
08-11-2016, 06:28 AM
Cosmicgayboy ressucting decade old fabricated lies.

http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-freed-child-rapist-laughed-about-it/

Dumb cocksucker.

I didn't post the meme you stupid faggot. I posted a recording of Hillary Clinton laughing about using a technicality to get a guilty child rapist off. You sure are a dumb motherfucker.

FuzzyLumpkins
08-11-2016, 06:42 AM
I didn't post the meme you stupid faggot. I posted a recording of Hillary Clinton laughing about using a technicality to get a guilty child rapist off. You sure are a dumb motherfucker.

And the illiterate fat cosmic pedobear didn't read the article. It addresses that as well but thanks for being a lazy fuck.

Have fun sitting on your ass today.

CosmicCowboy
08-11-2016, 07:13 AM
And the illiterate fat cosmic pedobear didn't read the article. It addresses that as well but thanks for being a lazy fuck.

I stated I had no problem with her defending the rapist, faggot.

I had a problem with her laughing about getting him off on a technicality.

If you weren't such a lazy faggot you would have actually listened to the tape and heard her laugh about getting him off on the technicality (Starts at the 3 minute mark and she breaks out laughing at the 5:12 mark) The earlier laugh at him passing the polygraph was proof enough that she knew he was guilty as hell, but laughed at how smart she was to beat the prosecutor.

FuzzyLumpkins
08-11-2016, 07:18 AM

I stated I had no problem with her defending the rapist, faggot.

I had a problem with her laughing about getting him off on a technicality.

If you weren't such a lazy faggot you would have actually listened to the tape and heard her laugh about getting him off on the technicality (Starts at the 3 minute mark and she breaks out laughing at the 5:12 mark)

She didn't get him off. He took a plea. She was laughing at the lie detector failing to do its job. That was addressed in the snopes article as well.

Reck
08-11-2016, 07:24 AM

Ah, we're back to reading fundamentals with comical dude.

Or the lack of it. Or the lack of comprehension.

CosmicCowboy
08-11-2016, 07:27 AM
She didn't get him off. He took a plea. She was laughing at the lie detector failing to do its job. That was addressed in the snopes article as well.

Listen to the tape you lazy fuck. 3:00 to 5:12. Yeah she laughed about him passing the polygraph (because she knew he was guilty as hell) but she also laughed about getting him out of the rape charge by a legal technicality at 5:12.

If you weren't such an intellectually lazy faggot you would listen to the tape yourself instead of relying on some apologists Snopes article. Snopes is no more reliable than Wikipedia.

CosmicCowboy
08-11-2016, 07:30 AM
Ah, we're back to reading fundamentals with comical dude.

Or the lack of it. Or the lack of comprehension.

:lol at you faggots blowing each other.

Reck
08-11-2016, 07:36 AM
:lol at you faggots blowing each other.

:cry dont pick on me pls :cry

What a thinned skin homosexual. Just like your guy Trump.

CosmicCowboy
08-11-2016, 07:43 AM
:cry dont pick on me pls :cry

What a thinned skin homosexual. Just like your guy Trump.

Oh noes! The faggot called me a homosexual! :lmao

Reck
08-11-2016, 07:47 AM
Oh noes! The faggot called me a homosexual! :lmao

I mean, you're always thinking about me. Talking about me when I'm not even on the board..etc.

What am I supposed to think? Faggot

FuzzyLumpkins
08-11-2016, 07:47 AM
Listen to the tape you lazy fuck. 3:00 to 5:12. Yeah she laughed about him passing the polygraph (because she knew he was guilty as hell) but she also laughed about getting him out of the rape charge by a legal technicality at 5:12.

If you weren't such an intellectually lazy faggot you would listen to the tape yourself instead of relying on some apologists Snopes article. Snopes is no more reliable than Wikipedia.

You no more reliable that Hillary. She laughed at the poly subject but again he did not 'get off,' he took a plea. She was laughing because the polygraph is a shitty tool just like you.

CosmicCowboy
08-11-2016, 07:48 AM
You no more reliable that Hillary. She laughed at the poly subject but again he did not 'get off,' he took a plea. She was laughing because the polygraph is a shitty tool just like you.

You sure are a lazy faggot. I even gave you the time stamps to hear it for yourself. She laughed about outsmarting the prosecutor and getting the rapist out of the rape charge.

FuzzyLumpkins
08-11-2016, 08:00 AM
You sure are a lazy faggot. I even gave you the time stamps to hear it for yourself. She laughed about outsmarting the prosecutor and getting the rapist out of the rape charge.

There is no laughter at that time stamp.

She laughs about 20s before that. That wasn't a technicality. It was a refutation of some evidence. She told a joke deprecating her own argument and then laughed. You get that she really did not think that it was a 'miscarriage of justice' but instead a trivial argument? She then immediately says that they were going to plea bargain.

I will repeat: you are both dumb and ignorant, full of wishful thinking, pedofattie.

Reck
08-11-2016, 08:05 AM
instead of relying on some apologists Snopes article. Snopes is no more reliable than Wikipedia.

Does being an idiot come naturally to you or do you go out of your way to look it?

Snopes breaks down alleged charges and then goes through claims and then facts. Facts that you can check for yourself. Facts that are actually, you know...fucking true.

CosmicCowboy
08-11-2016, 08:30 AM
Does being an idiot come naturally to you or do you go out of your way to look it?

Snopes breaks down alleged charges and then goes through claims and then facts. Facts that you can check for yourself. Facts that are actually, you know...fucking true.

:lmao at Reck being too stupid and stubborn to listen to the tape himself and hear Hillary laughing at using the technicality of the lost blood/semen sample to get the guilty guy out of the rape charge.

taking snopes "word" for it that she only laughed at the polygraph. Lazy faggot. :lol

Hillary shill...:lol

Th'Pusher
08-11-2016, 08:36 AM
It's funny that some people listen to that and think it's an indictment of Hillary's character. I guess you hear what you want to hear.

Reck
08-11-2016, 08:40 AM
:lmao at Reck being too stupid and stubborn to listen to the tape himself and hear Hillary laughing at using the technicality of the lost blood/semen sample to get the guilty guy out of the rape charge.

taking snopes "word" for it that she only laughed at the polygraph. Lazy faggot. :lol

Hillary shill...:lol

I'm not disputing she laughed. But you're trying to mislead and fit your faux narrative that she was laughing about getting the raper off. That's severely off course.

And maybe you shouldn't be telling people are stubborn to listen to something when you won't even read a sentence of claims being disproven.

Go think about me some more..Mr. John Wayne. :lmao

CosmicCowboy
08-11-2016, 08:59 AM
I'm not disputing she laughed. But you're trying to mislead and fit your faux narrative that she was laughing about getting the raper off. That's severely off course.

And maybe you shouldn't be telling people are stubborn to listen to something when you won't even read a sentence of claims being disproven.

Go think about me some more..Mr. John Wayne. :lmao

lazy faggot.

She laughed at telling the prosecutor it was a "miscarriage of justice" to charge her client with rape.

Reck
08-11-2016, 09:41 AM
lazy faggot.

She laughed at telling the prosecutor it was a "miscarriage of justice" to charge her client with rape.

How many times are you going to say faggot? Quit projecting.

FuzzyLumpkins
08-11-2016, 05:39 PM
lazy faggot.

I like that I come back and you have avoided my last post, pedofattie. You cannot count and you cannot tell when someone is being ironic nor what it portends.

Stupid is as stupid does. Have you had fun sitting on your ass today, fattie?