PDA

View Full Version : Someting about Michael Sam

SpursforSix
08-10-2016, 05:43 PM
He was mad or something. I just thought the name of the club is funny. Bootsy Bellows.

Koolaid_Man
08-11-2016, 07:52 AM
You dreaming about anal activity again?

SpursforSix
08-11-2016, 09:54 AM
You dreaming about anal activity again?

I don't know. Last night I had a really crazy dream. I approached some old house in the woods and then the rest of the dream played out with random black and white scenes like that tape from the Ring.

Avante
08-12-2016, 04:02 PM
Another failed thread, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael Sam did it all wrong. First thing ya don't do is tell anyone you're gay until asked, and then it's..."is this a big deal?"...and leave it at that. Let it be known..."boring~"...as ya do everything but elaborate on it.

reporter...so do you expect your sexuality to be a problem in the NFL?
Sam....nope.

He made it real obvious being gay was a real topic he liked to talk about. Big mistake. Then the kiss.....talk about stupid, there it was.

clambake
08-12-2016, 05:41 PM
how much of that empty space does spursforsix occupy?

leemajors
08-12-2016, 05:59 PM
yeah he should have denied it over and over despite it being true, right avante? sick fuck

Avante
08-12-2016, 07:32 PM
yeah he should have denied it over and over despite it being true, right avante? sick fuck

Did ya read what I said ya stupid fuck? Where did I say anything about denying anything, well? I said.....don't elaborate on it....ok dummy? Make it real clear it is a total non factor as far as you are concerned. Yep, just like being a heterosexual is to us. Who ever thinks about it?

Dude, are you retarded?

leemajors
08-12-2016, 08:11 PM
Did ya read what I said ya stupid fuck? Where did I say anything about denying anything, well? I said.....don't elaborate on it....ok dummy? Make it real clear it is a total non factor as far as you are concerned. Yep, just like being a heterosexual is to us. Who ever thinks about it?

Dude, are you retarded?

Deflect, deflect

Avante
08-12-2016, 08:27 PM
Deflect, deflect

My God guy, why not comment on what I actually said, ok stupid? Show me where I said anything about denying anything, where is it at?

Dude, are you retarded?