PDA

View Full Version : Fucka

maxpower
10-04-2005, 10:30 PM
Unfortunate name(from gordonkeith.com)

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/eng/jugadores/baloncesto/biografia_7.shtml

Biografía

Gregor Fucka began his basketball career at Olimpija in Ljubljana in Slovenia. He was born in the Slovenian city of Kranj, but his his father's Italian ancestry allowed him to become an Italian national and move to Stefanel Trieste, where he played alongside Dejan Bodiroga. He stayed in Trieste for four seasons before switching to Stefanel Milano at the end of the 1993-94 season. He played for the Milanese outfit for three years (1994-95, 1995-96 and 1996-97).

But it was not until Fucka moved to Bologna that his career really began to take off. He became the leader of the Teamsystem side, that was later known as Paf and then Skipper, and that was when the individual and team awards started to come. But Fucka knew that if he was to win a coveted continental title then he would have to move on again and that was when Barcelona stepped in.

Svetislav Pesic saw the power forward as an indispensable member of the Barça team of 2002-03 as he again teamed up with Bodiroga as Barcelona swept all before them to win three trophies (the Euroleague, the ACB League and the Spanish Cup) in their first season together with the Blaugrana. In his second season at the club Fucka picked up an injury that kept him out of action for almost four months, but he returned to be a decisve factor in the final play-off against Estudiantes as Barcelona won the championship.

A full international with Italy, Fucka also represented the country at under-22 and junior level. He also played in the Olympic Games in Sydney in 2000, in the European Championships in France in 1999 and in Barcelona in 1997, as well the Goodwill Games in St Petersburg in 1994, the Mediterranean Games in Thessaloniki, the World Junior Championships in Edmonton in 1991 and the European Junior Championships in Holland in 1990.

I would so love to see this surname drafted by the NBA.

I know, I know....international funny name forum.

Horry For 3!
10-04-2005, 10:33 PM
Coach: Hey Fucka! Get your ass in the game! :lmao

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
10-04-2005, 10:56 PM
Unfortunate name(from gordonkeith.com)

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/eng/jugadores/baloncesto/biografia_7.shtml

I would so love to see this surname drafted by the NBA.

I know, I know....international funny name forum.

I believe he was part of the pacers organization a couple years ago

ShoogarBear
10-04-2005, 11:08 PM
And they call his mom . . .