PDA

View Full Version : i know this is not the best place to post this but...

apalisoc_9
08-13-2016, 02:24 AM
My girlfriend dumped me today. I kinda saw it coming...We've been very distant the last few months and I probably pushed her on the edge when I refused her dinner with her parents.

I haven't been a good man. Been ignoring her for so long..Partly because I've lost interest myself, but she's always been nice.

Has anyone here experience a breakup with someone they've been dating for over 7 years?....

I'm going to take a break for a few months before I start looking, but I can't say my game is any good since Ive been with one woman for so long.

lil'mo
08-13-2016, 07:19 AM
:lmao

Wild Cobra
08-13-2016, 11:33 AM
My girlfriend dumped me today. I kinda saw it coming...We've been very distant the last few months and I probably pushed her on the edge when I refused her dinner with her parents.

I haven't been a good man. Been ignoring her for so long..Partly because I've lost interest myself, but she's always been nice.

Has anyone here experience a breakup with someone they've been dating for over 7 years?....

I'm going to take a break for a few months before I start looking, but I can't say my game is any good since Ive been with one woman for so long.

Dating for 7 years with no commitment...

Seems like that's the answer!

Ginobilly
08-13-2016, 12:18 PM
What a beta faggot . You probably wasn't hitting it right and there's a possibility that your girlfriend has been cheating on you for some time now and was just waiting for the opportunity to dump you. Expect to see her with some other dude the following week.

Joseph Kony
08-13-2016, 01:02 PM
:lmao you mean your girlfriend got tired of an adult chasing digital pets around for 20 hours a day and decided to find a jamal to satisfy her? how surprising tbh

Thread
08-13-2016, 04:01 PM
Much to your chagrin you'll now discover just how nigh on impossible it is to find good people.

spurraider21
08-13-2016, 04:05 PM
:lmao you mean your girlfriend got tired of an adult chasing digital pets around for 20 hours a day and decided to find a jamal to satisfy her? how surprising tbh
:lol

Xevious
08-13-2016, 04:06 PM
Chicks don't dig attention whores who spend their time jacking off to their aunt while playing stupid shit like Ratchet and Clank or Pokemon.

TheSanityAnnex
08-13-2016, 06:05 PM
OP brags about all the beautiful Pokemon girls he sees while in the park being a faggot

OP gets dumped for being a Pokemon faggot

OP cries about not having game to get a new girl

Go to the Pokemon park you stupid faggot

Silver&Black
08-13-2016, 09:07 PM

Kony

SnakeBoy
08-13-2016, 10:46 PM
She's been distant the past couple of months because she was fucking another dude. Chicks don't dump a guy after 7 years without having someone waiting in the wings. Sorry to break it to you but you got cucked bro

Maybe Blake will chime in with some advice to help you thru this tough time

TheSanityAnnex
08-13-2016, 11:24 PM
Paging DJR210
Paging DJR210

need an MS Paint

Chris
08-14-2016, 12:38 AM
She's been distant the past couple of months because she was fucking another dude. Chicks don't dump a guy after 7 years without having someone waiting in the wings. Sorry to break it to you but you got cucked bro

OP brags about all the beautiful Pokemon girls he sees while in the park being a faggot

OP gets dumped for being a Pokemon faggot

OP cries about not having game to get a new girl

Go to the Pokemon park you stupid faggot

dayum! :lol

Reck
08-14-2016, 12:43 AM
You didn't catch 'em all.

SpursforSix
08-14-2016, 01:08 AM
You didn't catch 'em all.

He let Whorasaurus escape.

Avante
08-14-2016, 02:27 AM
You nailed it, this isn't the best place to talk about anything serious.

But, how did you manage to keep a GF for 7 years? I can see as kids in school, but adults playing that, nay.

xXx
08-14-2016, 06:01 AM
Ha....posting on this site is a death sentence to relationships...

DJR210
08-14-2016, 09:50 AM
This faggot probably just copy and pasted this from another one of his predominantly gay body building forums

HarlemHeat37
08-14-2016, 01:15 PM
Sucks to hear, man..

It'll be tough, but you'll get over it in a few months, tbh..take this as a wake-up call to work on yourself and fix your flaws, build your game by adding interesting shit to your social resume..you're one of the most intelligent people I've ever interacted with online, you'll figure it out..PM me if you need to talk..

oh crap
08-14-2016, 01:17 PM
:lol

DJR210
08-14-2016, 01:18 PM
you're one of the most intelligent people I've ever interacted with online, you'll figure it out..PM me if you need to talk..

TheSanityAnnex
08-14-2016, 03:04 PM
Sucks to hear, man..

It'll be tough, but you'll get over it in a few months, tbh..take this as a wake-up call to work on yourself and fix your flaws, build your game by adding interesting shit to your social resumeSolid advice. Never had a girl turn me down after I let her know I'm a level 40.

HarlemHeat37
08-14-2016, 03:06 PM
Solid advice. Never had a girl turn me down after I let her know I'm a level 40.

I have never played Pokemon, but I hear that it's extremely popular with girls right now, tbh..

If that's your thing, then you should build on it..whatever gets the job done..

Leetonidas
08-14-2016, 03:14 PM

:lol touching dicks together online, super cute

apalisoc_9
08-14-2016, 04:42 PM
Sucks to hear, man..

It'll be tough, but you'll get over it in a few months, tbh..take this as a wake-up call to work on yourself and fix your flaws, build your game by adding interesting shit to your social resume..you're one of the most intelligent people I've ever interacted with online, you'll figure it out..PM me if you need to talk..

Thanks nigga...

I have a few very social friends so it shouldnt be a problem. Going to be a challenge getting back in the dating game..but ill figure things out. I kinda just want to start dating someone right now as a rebound...

Probably hit the bar in front of my apartment tonight and chit chat with a few regulars.

lefty20
08-14-2016, 05:10 PM
This faggot probably just copy and pasted this from another one of his predominantly gay body building forums

ST is basically Misc Lite, tbh.

BD24
08-14-2016, 07:58 PM
Sucks to hear, man..

:cheer:cheer

hehateme
08-14-2016, 08:35 PM
There's always your Option B, AKA your Aunt...

DJR210
08-14-2016, 09:06 PM
:lol this thread cant hold a flame to Blake's

Dude is making shit up clearly where Blake was clearly speaking from his heart about his cuckery

BD24
08-14-2016, 10:32 PM
:lol this thread cant hold a flame to Blake (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=3460)'s

Dude is making shit up clearly where Blake (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=3460) was clearly speaking from his heart about his cuckery
Isn't that true, no matter how much shit he makes up or how much attention whoring he does, he will never have a hit thread like Blakes.

DJR210
08-14-2016, 11:30 PM
Isn't that true, no matter how much shit he makes up or how much attention whoring he does, he will never have a hit thread like Blakes.

Nope, apalisoc is a try hard faggot, copy and paste type desperate for message board attention whore. Blake just needed an e-shoulder to cry on and it's clear as hell

DisAsTerBot
08-15-2016, 09:00 AM
Sucks to hear, man..

finally you can be with him

Blake
08-15-2016, 11:20 AM

Your analysis seems pretty specific

I. Hustle
08-15-2016, 11:24 AM
Relationships can be tough. All joking aside, you probably weren't hitting it right because she act like she need dick in her life. But that's another story I'm no story teller. I piss greatness like goldish yellow. All my goons so overzealous. I'm from Hollygrove, the Holy Mecca.

Frank Dux
08-15-2016, 12:00 PM
Thanks nigga...

I have a few very social friends so it shouldnt be a problem. Going to be a challenge getting back in the dating game..but ill figure things out. I kinda just want to start dating someone right now as a rebound...

Probably hit the bar in front of my apartment tonight and chit chat with a few regulars.

After a long relationship like that, you gotta give yourself some time to just focus on yourself. Go out to the bars and meet women, have fun as a single guy, etc...but DON'T commit in any way. Spend a year or two just having fun. You'll be glad you did.