PDA

View Full Version : In 3 years I.C.E. has released back into the US 86,000 illegals convicted of crimes

TheSanityAnnex
08-13-2016, 03:33 PM
2QOwAJ2ez6U

FuzzyLumpkins
08-13-2016, 04:52 PM
Don't concern yourself with our corporate overlords who are stealing all the new wealth in this country and eroding democracy. No worry about the 'other.'

How many here have had crimes committed against them directly by an illegal? All that has been done to me has been by citizens.

TheSanityAnnex
08-13-2016, 06:07 PM
Don't concern yourself with our corporate overlords who are stealing all the new wealth in this country and eroding democracy. No worry about the 'other.'

How many here have had crimes committed against them directly by an illegal? All that has been done to me has been by citizens.
Curled up in a ball on the ground getting crimes committed against you and asking for a birth certificate :lmao

Th'Pusher
08-13-2016, 06:40 PM
Curled up in a ball on the ground getting crimes committed against you and asking for a birth certificate :lmao

I think the larger point is that you're focused on a distraction.

Th'Pusher
08-13-2016, 06:41 PM
And you're focused on it because you're emotionally invested in it.

Th'Pusher
08-13-2016, 06:42 PM
You're emotionally invested in a distraction.

Splits
08-13-2016, 07:12 PM
Nice black box in OP. What's funnier is that when the title is googled, these are the sites you get (in order):

cnsnews (April)
numbersusa (April)
hotair (April)
foxnews (April)
br:lolitb:lolrt (June)
inquisitir (April)
spurstalk (today)

:lol OP is a faggot

FuzzyLumpkins
08-13-2016, 07:37 PM
So no one has had crime by an illegal committed against them. Nebulous fear is for minions. Fuck that.

TheSanityAnnex
08-13-2016, 07:44 PM
I think the larger point is that you're focused on a distraction.

Should illegal immigrants who are convicted of crimes be deported or let back into the general public?

TheSanityAnnex
08-13-2016, 07:45 PM
Nice black box in OP. What's funnier is that when the title is googled, these are the sites you get (in order):

cnsnews (April)
numbersusa (April)
hotair (April)
foxnews (April)
br:lolitb:lolrt (June)
inquisitir (April)
spurstalk (today)

:lol OP is a faggot
Excellent deflection.

TheSanityAnnex
08-13-2016, 07:46 PM
So no one has had crime by an illegal committed against them. Nebulous fear is for minions. Fuck that.
Begging for anecdotal evidence on a small sports message board :lol

Th'Pusher
08-13-2016, 08:23 PM
Should illegal immigrants who are convicted of crimes be deported or let back into the general public?
depends on the crime and the situation tbh. I'd hesitate to provide an all-inclusive answer to that question.

TheSanityAnnex
08-13-2016, 08:36 PM
depends on the crime and the situation tbh. I'd hesitate to provide an all-inclusive answer to that question.

These people have either already committed a crime (improper entry) or over stayed a visa/work permit (should be deported for violating fed immigration law) and you need to see what the second crime was they committed before you can decide if they should be deported? :lol

spurraider21
08-13-2016, 08:53 PM
These people have either already committed a crime (improper entry) or over stayed a visa/work permit (should be deported for violating fed immigration law) and you need to see what the second crime was they committed before you can decide if they should be deported? :lol
deportation isn't a criminal sentence, its an administrative remedy, so they' aren't necessarily related... although i know people on valid visas can have them revoked if they commit crimes of "moral turpitude" aka fraud, which then leads to "deportation" aka they are required to leave

TheSanityAnnex
08-13-2016, 09:02 PM
deportation isn't a criminal sentence, its an administrative remedy, so they' aren't necessarily related... although i know people on valid visas can have them revoked if they commit crimes of "moral turpitude" aka fraud, which then leads to "deportation" aka they are required to leave
I am aware of that, and it's why I said either an improper entry (crime) or an over stayed visa. Shouldn't have lumped both into the second committed crime but you get the point.

FuzzyLumpkins
08-14-2016, 06:56 AM
"The crime rate among first-generation immigrants — those who came to this country from somewhere else — is significantly lower than the overall crime rate and that of the second generation," they write.

Since undocumented immigrants are more than a quarter of the immigrant population, it's nearly impossible that the overall-immigrant crime rate could be so much lower if the undocumented-immigrant crime rate were significantly higher.

— "There’s essentially no correlation between immigrants and violent crime." (Jörg Spenkuch, Northwestern University, 2014. Published by the university.) He did find a small correlation between immigration and property crime, but only a slight one.

— "[I]mmigrants are underrepresented in California prisons compared to their representation in the overall population. In fact, U.S.-born adult men are incarcerated at a rate over two-and-a-half times greater than that of foreign-born men." (Public Policy Institute of California, 2008.)

— "[D]ata from the census and a wide range of other empirical studies show that for every ethnic group without exception, incarceration rates among young men are lowest for immigrants, even those who are the least educated. This holds true especially for the Mexicans, Salvadorans and Guatemalans, who make up the bulk of the undocumented population." (Ruben Rumbaut, University of California, 2008. Published by the Police Foundation.)

— "Analyses of data collected from four Southwest states and the U.S. Census show that the perceived size of the undocumented immigrant population, more so than the actual size of the immigrant population and economic conditions, is positively associated with perceptions of undocumented immigrants as a criminal threat." (Xia Wang, Arizona State University, 2014. Published in Criminology.)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/07/02/surprise-donald-trump-is-wrong-about-immigrants-and-crime/

FuzzyLumpkins
08-14-2016, 06:59 AM
They might start by pointing out that numerous studies going back more than a century have shown that immigrants—regardless of nationality or legal status—are less likely than the native population to commit violent crimes or to be incarcerated. A new report from the Immigration Policy Center notes that while the illegal immigrant population in the U.S. more than tripled between 1990 and 2013 to more than 11.2 million, “FBI data indicate that the violent crime rate declined 48%—which included falling rates of aggravated assault, robbery, rape, and murder. Likewise, the property crime rate fell 41%, including declining rates of motor vehicle theft, larceny/robbery, and burglary.”

A separate IPC paper from 2007 explains that this is not a function of well-behaved high-skilled immigrants from India and China offsetting misdeeds of Latin American newcomers. The data show that “for every ethnic group without exception, incarceration rates among young men are lowest for immigrants,” according to the report. “This holds true especially for the Mexicans, Salvadorans, and Guatemalans who make up the bulk of the undocumented population.”

It also holds true in states with large populations of illegal residents. A 2008 report by the Public Policy Institute of California found that immigrants are underrepresented in the prison system. “The incarceration rate for foreign-born adults is 297 per 100,000 in the population, compared [with] 813 per 100,000 for U.S.-born adults,” the study concludes. “The foreign-born, who make up roughly 35% of California’s adult population, constitute 17% of the state prison population.”

High-profile incidents, like the recent arrest of a Mexican national in the horrific shooting death of a young woman in San Francisco, can give the impression that immigrants are more likely to commit violent crimes. But the alleged killer is no more representative of Mexican immigrants than Dylann Roof is representative of white people.

Every immigrant here illegally has already broken a law, though that doesn’t mean they are predisposed to crime. In a 2005 paper, the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago reported that more recently arrived immigrants are even less crime-prone than their predecessors. In 1980 the incarceration rate of foreign nationals was about one percentage point below natives. A decade later that had fallen to a little more than a percentage point, and by 2000 it was almost three percentage points lower.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-mythical-connection-between-immigrants-and-crime-1436916798

TheSanityAnnex
08-14-2016, 10:35 AM
Every immigrant here illegally has already broken a law, though that doesn’t mean they are predisposed to crime.
No one said they were dipshit.

The topic is about the 86,000 illegals that DID committ a crime, were convicted of the crime, and were then released by I.C.E. back into the US public.

FuzzyLumpkins
08-14-2016, 04:41 PM
No one said they were dipshit.

The topic is about the 86,000 illegals that DID committ a crime, were convicted of the crime, and were then released by I.C.E. back into the US public. [/COLOR]

And illegals still don't commit more crimes than the general population. I'd say 90% of all incarcerated citizens are released at some point. Should we be scared of them too?

ducks
10-10-2016, 07:50 PM
this could be a reason crime is on the rise in the USA!