PDA

View Full Version : A crooked cop’s execution-style killing in Texas exposes the ruthless inner workings

ducks
08-15-2016, 02:59 PM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/08/15/a-crooked-cops-execution-in-texas-exposes-the-ruthless-inner-workings-of-the-mexican-mafia/?utm_term=.b0dff880e571

Both sides of Julian Pesina’s double life were closing in on his secrets.

Pesina was a police officer in Balcones Heights, a small city of 3,000 people near San Antonio. But he also claimed allegiance to the Mexican Mafia, a notorious gang known for extortion and precision killings.

Pesina sold drugs for the Texas branch of the Mexican Mafia and paid a weekly tax, or “dime,” for his tattoo parlor, according to court documents. Beneath his police uniform, his body was covered with gang tattoos.

I. Hustle
08-15-2016, 03:01 PM
I bet you really wanted to see beneath his uniform.

Warlord23
08-15-2016, 03:08 PM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/08/15/a-crooked-cops-execution-in-texas-exposes-the-ruthless-inner-workings-of-the-mexican-mafia/?utm_term=.b0dff880e571

Both sides of Julian Pesina’s double life were closing in on his secrets.

Pesina was a police officer in Balcones Heights, a small city of 3,000 people near San Antonio. But he also claimed allegiance to the Mexican Mafia, a notorious gang known for extortion and precision killings.

Pesina sold drugs for the Texas branch of the Mexican Mafia and paid a weekly tax, or “dime,” for his tattoo parlor, according to court documents. Beneath his police uniform, his body was covered with gang tattoos.

I’ve read where there are and I’ve read where there aren’t. I mean, I’ve read both. And, you know, I have no opinion on that. Because frankly, what I’m saying is you know we have to create incentives for people to go back and to reinvigorate the areas and to put people to work. And you know we have lost million and millions of jobs to China and other countries. And they’ve been taken out of this country, and when I say millions, you know it’s, it’s tremendous. I’ve seen 5 million jobs, I’ve seen numbers that range from 6 million to, to smaller numbers. But it’s many millions of jobs, and it’s to countries all over. Mexico is really becoming the new China. And I have great issue with that. Because you know I use in speeches sometimes Ford or sometimes I use Carrier – it’s all the same: Ford, Carrier, Nabisco, so many of the companies — they’re moving to Mexico now. And you know we shouldn’t be allowing that to happen. And tremendous unemployment, tremendous. They’re allowing tremendous people that have worked for the companies for a long time, they’re allowing, if they want to move around and they want to work on incentives within the United States, that’s one thing, but when they take these companies out of the United States. Other countries are outsmarting us by giving them advantages, you know, like in the case of Mexico. In the case of many other countries. Like Ireland is, you’re losing Pfizer to Ireland, a great pharmaceutical company that with many, many jobs and it’s going to move to Ireland.

MultiTroll
08-15-2016, 03:14 PM
Does SpursesTalk have any that run in Balcones Heights?

CosmicCowboy
08-15-2016, 03:31 PM
Does SpursesTalk have any that run in Balcones Heights?

I drive through it on I10 every day by crossroads mall.

MultiTroll
08-15-2016, 03:53 PM
I drive through it on I10 every day by crossroads mall.
Do you sees any Mexikan Mafias?

baseline bum
08-15-2016, 04:30 PM
Balcones Heights has an awesome torta ahogada stand called El Chivito. Their hottest torta ahogada is incredibly hot.

CosmicCowboy
08-15-2016, 04:48 PM
Balcones Heights has an awesome torta ahogada stand called El Chivito. Their hottest torta ahogada is incredibly hot.

I'll have to check it out. I only live about 10 minutes from there.

baseline bum
08-15-2016, 05:00 PM
I'll have to check it out. I only live about 10 minutes from there.

If you like pork it's highly worth trying out. I'd start with the hot one though, the very hot is an understatement, and I love heat.

baseline bum
08-15-2016, 05:04 PM
Man I hate Delfino

baseline bum
08-15-2016, 05:06 PM
Shit wrong thread

ducks
10-10-2016, 07:54 PM
I bet you really wanted to see beneath his uniform.

YOU sir are SICK