PDA

View Full Version : it doesn't matter who wins

clambake
08-17-2016, 01:02 PM
the new president will be tested quickly, by the world. now thats a problem for all of us.

clambake
08-17-2016, 01:17 PM
am i alone in imagining hillary would be out to prove she's "as strong as a man" when russia and china and whoever press their agenda?

clambake
08-17-2016, 01:23 PM
not one other person?

ya know, her biggest problem is not going to be the falkland islands.

boutons_deux
08-17-2016, 01:29 PM
I don't think any nation state will test the new Pres.

There will be continuation of unwinnable conflicts as confirmed neocon Queen Hillary continues to engage and expand America's military, CIA, mercenaries all over the planet.

clambake
08-17-2016, 01:39 PM
yeah right boo. all those other leaders think women are equal.

clambake
08-17-2016, 01:41 PM
she would probably throw the gauntlet.

trump would probably let others decide.

boutons_deux
08-17-2016, 01:47 PM
she would probably throw the gauntlet.

trump would probably let others decide.

nation=state to nation-state armed conflict and wars are pretty much passed. The world economy is very integrated, meaning countries are economic allies, trading partners, if not social/political allies. The problem is now religious extremism and terrorism. Hillary would do nothing to affect the Deep State, is why neocons are flocking to her rather than Trash.

clambake
08-17-2016, 01:58 PM
we'll see. it won't take long.

I. Hustle
08-17-2016, 02:00 PM
the new president will be tested quickly, by the world. now thats a problem for all of us.

am i alone in imagining hillary would be out to prove she's "as strong as a man" when russia and china and whoever press their agenda?

not one other person?

ya know, her biggest problem is not going to be the falkland islands.

Are you some kind of political expert?

SpursforSix
08-17-2016, 02:06 PM
Are you some kind of political expert?

I like it. Just as I'm the expert of things at the Club (football, track, BBQ), clambake is the obvious choice to be the expert in the Political Forum. Nice call Grillmaster Junior.

I. Hustle
08-17-2016, 02:12 PM
I like it. Just as I'm the expert of things at the Club (football, track, BBQ), clambake is the obvious choice to be the expert in the Political Forum. Nice call Grillmaster Junior.

Junior? Tell me this slick. Which president was a two time college football champ and MVP?

Which president was a linebacker for West Point?

Which black president is an avid golpher?

Which black president frequently takes on nba players in pick up basketball games?

Which black president once scored SIXTEEN points and lead all scorers in a church league game?

Can't answer me can you, slick? Didn't think so.

SpursforSix
08-17-2016, 02:15 PM
Junior? Tell me this slick. Which president was a two time college football champ and MVP?

Which president was a linebacker for West Point?

Which black president is an avid golpher?

Which black president frequently takes on nba players in pick up basketball games?

Which black president once scored SIXTEEN points and lead all scorers in a church league game?

Can't answer me can you, slick? Didn't think so.

Tell me about the dichotomy between the various rubs and sauces of Kentucky.

clambake
08-17-2016, 02:16 PM
glad you guys showed up.

there's way more than one avante in here.

I. Hustle
08-17-2016, 02:19 PM
Tell me about the dichotomy between the various rubs and sauces of Kentucky.

I don't even know what that word means. Only that it sounds like dick. All I know is that when it comes to bbq I possibly smoke a 16/22. That was a long time ago though. Since I'm older now it might even be longer.

I just know that everyone loved my brisket and said it was the best.

SpursforSix
08-17-2016, 02:20 PM
glad you guys showed up.

there's way more than one avante in here.

I don't pretend to know anything about politics so I'm certainly open and excited to follow your posts.

SpursforSix
08-17-2016, 02:20 PM
I don't even know what that word means. Only that it sounds like dick.

You should stick it in your mouth to confirm by taste.

clambake
08-17-2016, 02:26 PM
I don't pretend to know anything about politics so I'm certainly open and excited to follow your posts.

ok then, you might want to sit down for this.

hillary can't show weakness. she'll be without choice. but some will say that bill will keep her leashed.
you seen or heard bill lately? he looks and sounds like a guy thats paying off a debt that ends on election day.

I. Hustle
08-17-2016, 02:26 PM

I have to agree with SFS. When it comes to BBQ, I'm probably the best in here. Probably... more than likely. When it comes to politickin though... I leave that up to Clambake

I. Hustle
08-17-2016, 02:29 PM

hillary can't show weakness. she'll be without choice. but some will say that bill will keep her leashed.
you seen or heard bill lately? he looks and sounds like a guy thats paying off a debt that ends on election day.

I don't even know what any of that means. All I hear is "smart stuff smart stuff genius genius genius"

Just tell me who to vote for, bro.

clambake
08-17-2016, 02:35 PM
I don't even know what any of that means. All I hear is "smart stuff smart stuff genius genius genius"

Just tell me who to vote for, bro.

you should vote for trump.

at least 10 times. all of you vote for trump at least 10 times. it can be done if you try. if you love your country you will try to vote 10 times. if you get caught, its cuz of your love for country. i will be happy to represent you during trial.

SpursforSix
08-17-2016, 02:38 PM

Interesting. If Hillary is elected, how would this affect my internets?

clambake
08-17-2016, 02:40 PM
Interesting. If Hillary is elected, how would this affect my internets?

won't be a problem.

its as strong as the web covering hillarys vagina.

beirmeistr
08-17-2016, 02:43 PM

yes, you are alone because she is stronger than a man

CosmicCowboy
08-17-2016, 02:44 PM
won't be a problem.

its as strong as the web covering hillarys vagina.

:lmao

clambake
08-17-2016, 02:45 PM
yes, you are alone because she is stronger than a man

what? you mean like "odor"?

beirmeistr
08-17-2016, 02:46 PM
what? you mean like "odor"?

is that what you meant?

clambake
08-17-2016, 02:56 PM
is that what you meant?

i don't know.

i can't remember.

SpursforSix
08-17-2016, 03:05 PM
i don't know.

i can't remember.

you meant like it is when you get the PostIts that were made for the dispenser but you don't have the dispenser. So every other one is upside down.

clambake
08-17-2016, 03:06 PM
you meant like it is when you get the PostIts that were made for the dispenser but you don't have the dispenser. So every other one is upside down.

oh i thought mine was just fucked up.

SpursforSix
08-17-2016, 03:08 PM
oh i thought mine was just fucked up.

It might be. Is every other note upside down? Or all they all rightside up but with the stickum on the wrong half of every other one?

boutons_deux
08-17-2016, 03:13 PM
yeah right boo.

thank you, I'm always right.

dumbfucks like you think a country would take on USA's military might and superiority just because the Pres is woman? G M A F B

clambake
08-17-2016, 03:13 PM
It might be. Is every other note upside down? Or all they all rightside up but with the stickum on the wrong half of every other one?

i'll check next time if i don't throw it out. i sometimes have anger issues.

clambake
08-17-2016, 03:18 PM
thank you, I'm always right.

dumbfucks like you think a country would take on USA's military might and superiority just because the Pres is woman? G M A F B

i expected better than that (i don't know why). my concern is that they will proceed unchecked with their own empire building and find out if she's got the goods to pull her own cuban missile crisis.

SpursforSix
08-17-2016, 03:18 PM
i'll check next time if i don't throw it out. i sometimes have anger issues.

allright. If you still have it and it really is messed up, here's simple fix.
Unstick all of the individual notes and put them on a window or something. Take the ones that are correct and stick them back together. Then take the messed up ones and stick them all together. For the messed up stack, cut off the portion that has the sticky part on it. So at this point, you'll have three separate stacks. One of normal PostIts, one of the top section of the messed up PostIts, and one of the sticky part of the messed up PostIts.

Take one of the sticky parts and stick it to the top of the messed up ones so that part of the sticky hangs over. Do this for that whole stack. Then combine the finished stack with the stack of normal PostIts.

Now you'll have one stack of usable PostIts.

clambake
08-17-2016, 03:20 PM
allright. If you still have it and it really is messed up, here's simple fix.
Unstick all of the individual notes and put them on a window or something. Take the ones that are correct and stick them back together. Then take the messed up ones and stick them all together. For the messed up stack, cut off the portion that has the sticky part on it. So at this point, you'll have three separate stacks. One of normal PostIts, one of the top section of the messed up PostIts, and one of the sticky part of the messed up PostIts.

Take one of the sticky parts and stick it to the top of the messed up ones so that part of the sticky hangs over. Do this for that whole stack. Then combine the finished stack with the stack of normal PostIts.

Now you'll have one stack of usable PostIts.

damn, maybe i should take it to the geek squad. what do you think they'll charge?

SpursforSix
08-17-2016, 03:23 PM
damn, maybe i should take it to the geek squad. what do you think they'll charge?

shit, that'd be funny

CosmicCowboy
08-17-2016, 03:26 PM
i expected better than that (i don't know why). my concern is that they will proceed unchecked with their own empire building and find out if she's got the goods to pull her own cuban missile crisis.

no shit.

China says hi there, Bookaki!

DarrinS
08-17-2016, 04:03 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56EBWXvyVJM

clambake
08-17-2016, 04:12 PM
another thing. bill is probably terrified to go back to the white house.

she'll likely replace his dick with a whistle.

FuzzyLumpkins
08-17-2016, 04:30 PM
The rationalizations of conservatives is hilarious. They've already given up. The cool thing is that it means they likely won't show up. Probably stay at home watching Fox News, following links from Drudge Report, and bitching about kids these days.

CosmicCowboy
08-17-2016, 04:33 PM
The rationalizations of conservatives is hilarious. They've already given up. The cool thing is that it means they likely won't show up. Probably stay at home watching Fox News, following links from Drudge Report, and bitching about kids these days.

It's cunts like you that give "kids these days" a bad name.

FuzzyLumpkins
08-17-2016, 04:34 PM
It's cunts like you that give "kids these days" a bad name.

You'll be dead soon enough. Age does that and I bet you have an increased risk factor for heart disease.

clambake
08-17-2016, 04:35 PM

myself, i find it impossible to be excited about trump or clinton.

clambake
08-17-2016, 04:35 PM
You'll be dead soon enough. Age does that and I bet you have an increased risk factor for heart disease.

whoa.

some civility in my thread, thank you.

FuzzyLumpkins
08-17-2016, 04:37 PM
whoa.

some civility in my thread, thank you.

The truth no matter how repugnant is still the truth.

TeyshaBlue
08-17-2016, 04:43 PM
The truth no matter how repugnant is still the truth.

Two heart attacks, two strokes, one double bypass. Want to leg rassle Junior? :ihit

CosmicCowboy
08-17-2016, 04:51 PM

We are all gonna die. Difference is I'll be a happy, wealthy retiree living at the waterfront lake house on LBJ and you will just end up hanging by the apartment mailbox waiting on your social security check.

DarrinS
08-17-2016, 04:56 PM
We are all gonna die. Difference is I'll be a happy, wealthy retiree living at the waterfront lake house on LBJ and you will just end up hanging by the apartment mailbox waiting on your social security check.

He is a salty little fucker. :lmao

FuzzyLumpkins
08-17-2016, 05:07 PM

Seeing how your happiness derives from such relativism posturing on the interwebs, I doubt it. The narcissist is never truly happy. I don't know where I'll end up but at my age to already owning my home in the clear I feel pretty good about where I am.

FuzzyLumpkins
08-17-2016, 05:08 PM
Two heart attacks, two strokes, one double bypass. Want to leg rassle Junior? :ihit

I hope you live forever, holmes. The world would miss you.

CosmicCowboy
08-17-2016, 05:12 PM
Seeing how your happiness derives from such relativism posturing on the interwebs, I doubt it. The narcissist is never truly happy. I don't know where I'll end up but at my age to already havie my own bedroom in moms house I feel pretty good about where I am.

FIFY

SnakeBoy
08-17-2016, 05:20 PM
Seeing how your happiness derives from such relativism posturing on the interwebs, I doubt it. The narcissist is never truly happy. I don't know where I'll end up but at my age to already owning my home in the clear I feel pretty good about where I am.

So now you feel good about losing money on a home when you could have blindly picked any stock and made a great return given the logarithmic scale on the y axis of the stock market as a whole?

FuzzyLumpkins
08-17-2016, 05:20 PM
FIFY

My parents are both dead. You should go for couch surfing or something more plausible.

FuzzyLumpkins
08-17-2016, 05:23 PM
So now you feel good about losing money on a home when you could have blindly picked any stock and made a great return given the logarithmic scale on the y axis of the stock market as a whole?

:lol I misspoke. I thought you were talking aggregate. If you buy 100 random houses as opposed to 100 random stocks, you will not make more of a return on your investment.

Real estate speculation remains a bad investment in general. This isn't 2006 anymore. Welcome to today.

It is adorable that you go back a month to point out something when I strike a nerve though. Keep grinding that axe. Meanwhile its looking more and more like you guys are going to lose the senate.

clambake
08-17-2016, 05:27 PM
another thing. bill is probably terrified to go back to the white house.

she'll likely replace his dick with a whistle.

not one chuckle?

you know, replace so she can hear?

tough room

FuzzyLumpkins
08-17-2016, 05:29 PM
http://i63.tinypic.com/28lrxxk.png

Keep telling yourself it doesn't matter.

SnakeBoy
08-17-2016, 05:36 PM
:lol I misspoke. I thought you were talking aggregate. If you buy 100 random houses as opposed to 100 random stocks, you will not make more of a return on your investment.

Real estate speculation remains a bad investment in general. This isn't 2006 anymore. Welcome to today.

It is adorable that you go back a month to point out something when I strike a nerve though. Keep grinding that axe. Meanwhile its looking more and more like you guys are going to lose the senate.

lol yes, you pretending to own a home has really struck a nerve

Seriously, I think it's great that in one thread you think it's stupid to buy a home and month later you not only own a home but have it paid off.

Xevious
08-17-2016, 05:36 PM
xIraCchPDhk

CosmicCowboy
08-17-2016, 05:57 PM
My parents are both dead. You should go for couch surfing or something more plausible.

Damn. And you hope I have heart issues.:lol Fortunately I have great genetics. all my grandparents lived into their 90's my dad just died at 95 and my Mom is 90, driving, and going strong.

Sounds like you are the one that needs to worry about an early demise. I'll be at the lake drinking good red wine and enjoying life.

DarrinS
08-17-2016, 06:09 PM
... but at my age to already owning my home in the clear I feel pretty good about where I am.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/c0/b1/3a/c0b13a1708806561a231aaa4dadf48a1.jpg

FuzzyLumpkins
08-17-2016, 06:25 PM
lol yes, you pretending to own a home has really struck a nerve

Seriously, I think it's great that in one thread you think it's stupid to buy a home and month later you not only own a home but have it paid off.

I said real estate speculation. I'm not speculating or looking at my home as a short term investment. That doesn't mean there are not benefits to homeownership.

I'm taking it you still have a mortgage. Sucks for you.

SnakeBoy
08-17-2016, 06:40 PM
I said real estate speculation. I'm not speculating or looking at my home as a short term investment. That doesn't mean there are not benefits to homeownership.

I'm taking it you still have a mortgage. Sucks for you.

Paid it off in '09...I shouldn't have done that.

FuzzyLumpkins
08-17-2016, 08:08 PM
Damn. And you hope I have heart issues.:lol Fortunately I have great genetics. all my grandparents lived into their 90's my dad just died at 95 and my Mom is 90, driving, and going strong.

Sounds like you are the one that needs to worry about an early demise. I'll be at the lake drinking good red wine and enjoying life.

Who said they died of natural causes?

And were your parents fat like you? That is the reason why I figured you had heart issues because of your weight. It is not wishing. It is going with statistical probability.

CosmicCowboy
08-18-2016, 07:10 AM
Who said they died of natural causes?

And were your parents fat like you? That is the reason why I figured you had heart issues because of your weight. It is not wishing. It is going with statistical probability.

:lol Betaboy Fuzzy wishcasting that I'm fat.

That's rich. Insecure much?

DarrinS
08-18-2016, 09:47 AM
^Who the hell is this idiot?

CosmicCowboy
08-18-2016, 10:05 AM
No cocksucker, it's sick pedophiles like you that terrorize children and pleasure your piece of shit self at the expense of their innocence that causes them to act out because their lives have spiraled out of control, that gives them a bad name.

:lmao

Sounds like you have been there done that. Did you enjoy it? It's Ok to admit it. We are all open minded in here about LGBTQ issues.

CosmicCowboy
08-18-2016, 10:08 AM
Here is a clue for you cocksucker. Your victims never enjoy being molested.

Really Boner...we are all open minded in here. You can admit your LGBTQ issues.

CosmicCowboy
08-18-2016, 10:11 AM
:lol

fucking loser keyboard pussy.

You would never dare to talk your pedp shit to my face.

I. Hustle
08-18-2016, 10:13 AM
So in the political forum CC is Avante?

How did I miss this?

CosmicCowboy
08-18-2016, 10:15 AM
So in the political forum CC is Avante?

How did I miss this?

You didn't miss anything. This is Boners fantasy.

Faggot is just making shit up to be offensive. he is a big pussy when he isn't hiding behind a keyboard.

I. Hustle
08-18-2016, 10:21 AM
You didn't miss anything. This is Boners fantasy.

Faggot is just making shit up to be offensive. he is a big pussy when he isn't hiding behind a keyboard.

Gotcha

BTW if you ever have any BBQ questions or need some tips, don't hesitate to ask me. I'm very approachable and keep an open door policy.

CosmicCowboy
08-18-2016, 10:34 AM
You are the one that admitted to being pedo, cocksucker.

For someone who claims to be so amazingly thoughtful and successful in life, you sure respond to truth bombs like a fucking neanderthal Sandusky. I'll bet you've convinced yourself you aren't a monster like oj convinced himself he didn't turn Nicole into a pez dispenser.

You are a sick fuck. Kill your self.

:lmao pussy ass keyboard warrior.

And yeah I would neanderthal you into a fucking pulp if you spouted that shit to my face, faggot.

SnakeBoy
08-18-2016, 11:22 AM
^Who the hell is this idiot?

I don't know whose troll it is but it's weak

Th'Pusher
08-18-2016, 12:33 PM
I don't know whose troll it is but it's weak

He's appears to be able to get CC to respond at will, which is kind of the objective...

TeyshaBlue
08-18-2016, 01:01 PM
The sock puppet is strong with this one.