PDA

View Full Version : "have a seat right there"| chris hansen looking to make a comeback

Trill Clinton
08-18-2016, 08:47 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVcbBwMgEXE
Somewhere in a TV executive’s office in Hollywood, former Dateline NBC host Chris Hansen is pitching his newest concept. He’s tossing on his blazer confidently, slicking his hair back, suavely saying the iconic words, “Have a seat,” and delivering the log line for his newest television hopeful:

Hansen vs. Predator.

No, that’s not the name that I gave it as a jokey spinoff; that’s the actual title of the show that Hansen — the longtime Dateline host whose former gig To Catch a Predator proved to be a fan-favorite spanning three years — is trying to get back on air. The concept as you likely remember well involved the show’s production staff posing as underage children and luring in adult men willingly looking for sex with a minor. Every horrifyingly vivid detail was capture in real time for the NBC show, which boasted,”at any given time, 50,000 predators are on the Internet prowling for children.” Luckily for us, the sizzle reel for the rebooted concept has been released:

The original show was so popular that it was allegedly cancelled for the simple fact that it became too difficult to get potential predators to show up to the sting operations.

The host launched a Kickstarter in April 2015, looking for funding to reboot his show, and the project is the aforementioned Hansen vs. Predator. The producers worked with law enforcement in Fairfield, Connecticut for the unique sizzle reel footage, and is currently shopping the concept around to networks looking to get the greenlight.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/have-a-seat-chris-hansen-is-back-with-a-sizzle-reel-of-his-new-predator-snatching-tv-show/

I. Hustle
08-18-2016, 09:45 AM
So it was cancelled because it was working to keep these guys from Avanteing? Geez, you would think that would be more of a reason to keep it going. Just have a running back up of scumbags. It doesn't have to be all from the same day.

Trill Clinton
08-18-2016, 09:54 AM
So it was cancelled because it was working to keep these guys from Avanteing? Geez, you would think that would be more of a reason to keep it going. Just have a running back up of scumbags. It doesn't have to be all from the same day.
You follow drugs, you get drug money and addicts. When you follow pedo's, you don't know where the fuck it's going to take you.

I. Hustle
08-18-2016, 10:01 AM
You follow drugs, you get drug money and addicts. When you follow pedo's, you don't know where the fuck it's going to take you.

They need to keep shit like that going to keep these sick a holes off the streets. The world would be a better place without these Avantes running the streets. Even if stuff like this makes them think twice about it, it helps.

Fabbs
08-18-2016, 10:34 AM
Worth repeating.
How the Weirdos Behind 'To Catch a Predator' Blew $1.2 Million

http://gawker.com/5789577/how-the-weirdos-behind-to-catch-a-predator-blew-12-million

08-18-2016, 11:10 AM
They need to keep shit like that going to keep these sick a holes off the streets. The world would be a better place without these Avantes running the streets. Even if stuff like this makes them think twice about it, it helps.
you shoot sick ass pedos in the head, ok slick?

I. Hustle
08-18-2016, 11:26 AM
you shoot sick ass pedos in the head, ok slick?

There is nothing else that should be done with them.

clambake
08-18-2016, 11:59 AM
i need a track expert to tell me chris hanson's best time in the 100m.

apalisoc_9
08-18-2016, 12:19 PM
Watch out Avante...

I. Hustle
08-18-2016, 12:21 PM
i need a track expert to tell me chris hanson's best time in the 100m.

What could the political ramifications be if another pedo were to off himself because of the baiting of Chris Hansen? I'll sit down and listen now.

clambake
08-18-2016, 12:25 PM
What could the political ramifications be if another pedo were to off himself because of the baiting of Chris Hansen? I'll sit down and listen now.

this is a pure track question.

you of all people should know that the political forum is my stomping ground. if i should mention mr. hansen there, it would be stomping ground breaking.

I. Hustle
08-18-2016, 12:28 PM

you of all people should know that the political forum is my stomping ground. if i should mention mr. hansen there, it would be stomping ground breaking.

I stand corrected. I knew it was a risk just asking the question in the first place.

DeadlyDynasty
08-18-2016, 12:40 PM
Time has not been good to Chris Hansen

clambake
08-18-2016, 12:44 PM
ATTENTION PLEASE

now that 3 hours have passed, i have performed some extensive calculations and have concluded that "chris hanson" in a thread title is enough deterrent to protect that thread from unnamed poster as if it were the plague.

I. Hustle
08-18-2016, 12:54 PM
ATTENTION PLEASE

now that 3 hours have passed, i have performed some extensive calculations and have concluded that "chris hanson" in a thread title is enough deterrent to protect that thread from unnamed poster as if it were the plague.

:lol

See! How could the show not work. It has been able to fend off the most notorious pedo within ST. That's pretty strong right there.

Leetonidas
08-18-2016, 03:10 PM
I thought it got canceled because that DA or whatever killed himself during an investigation

clambake
08-18-2016, 03:12 PM
I thought it got canceled because that DA or whatever killed himself during an investigation

a DA got busted and offed himself?

I. Hustle
08-18-2016, 03:28 PM
a DA got busted and offed himself?

clambake
08-18-2016, 03:34 PM
you didn't tell me it was a DA. my little ears would have perked up.

I. Hustle
08-18-2016, 04:04 PM
you didn't tell me it was a DA. my little ears would have perked up.

Well I was asking about the political ramifications. I was hoping to gain a better understanding and some insight.

clambake
08-18-2016, 04:19 PM
Well I was asking about the political ramifications. I was hoping to gain a better understanding and some insight.

ya can't worry about those ramifications when it comes to them. what do you do........yep........junk mail

I. Hustle
08-18-2016, 04:21 PM
ya can't worry about those ramifications when it comes to them. what do you do........yep........junk mail

yep...

Monostradamus
08-18-2016, 04:25 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVcbBwMgEXE
Somewhere in a TV executive’s office in Hollywood, former Dateline NBC host Chris Hansen is pitching his newest concept. He’s tossing on his blazer confidently, slicking his hair back, suavely saying the iconic words, “Have a seat,” and delivering the log line for his newest television hopeful:

Hansen vs. Predator.

No, that’s not the name that I gave it as a jokey spinoff; that’s the actual title of the show that Hansen — the longtime Dateline host whose former gig To Catch a Predator proved to be a fan-favorite spanning three years — is trying to get back on air. The concept as you likely remember well involved the show’s production staff posing as underage children and luring in adult men willingly looking for sex with a minor. Every horrifyingly vivid detail was capture in real time for the NBC show, which boasted,”at any given time, 50,000 predators are on the Internet prowling for children.” Luckily for us, the sizzle reel for the rebooted concept has been released:

The original show was so popular that it was allegedly cancelled for the simple fact that it became too difficult to get potential predators to show up to the sting operations.

The host launched a Kickstarter in April 2015, looking for funding to reboot his show, and the project is the aforementioned Hansen vs. Predator. The producers worked with law enforcement in Fairfield, Connecticut for the unique sizzle reel footage, and is currently shopping the concept around to networks looking to get the greenlight.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/have-a-seat-chris-hansen-is-back-with-a-sizzle-reel-of-his-new-predator-snatching-tv-show/

SAWM shittin themselves tbh

Ginobilly
08-19-2016, 09:43 AM
what a funny show seeing all the avantes get busted.:lolI've always wondered why they always used "13" as the age they always gave their fictional victims in their show. They it hit me that 18 could easily be changed to 13 on the chat/text transcripts with a little police magic. I wondered how many guys did they get using these unethical methods. Poor bastards taught they were getting ready to date/fuck some hot legal 18 year old college chick but instead charged with soliciting a minor. :lol

I know this shit happens because it almost happened to one of my old high school buddies of mine when he was 19. The police impersonate a teenage 18 year old legal women at first to bait the dudes on social media (faceprick,mocospace etc). They get them with the usual: The girl is lonely(parents don't let her go out,etc) She wants to party so she wants you to bring bud and alcohol. Then when they get there all of a sudden the "girl" is underage in less than a second.

Will Hunting
08-19-2016, 09:50 AM
:lmao

I. Hustle
08-19-2016, 09:53 AM
what a funny show seeing all the avantes get busted.:lolI've always wondered why they always used "13" as the age they always gave their fictional victims in their show. They it hit me that 18 could easily be changed to 13 on the chat/text transcripts with a little police magic. I wondered how many guys did they get using these unethical methods. Poor bastards taught they were getting ready to date/fuck some hot legal 18 year old college chick but instead charged with soliciting a minor. :lol

I know this shit happens because it almost happened to one of my old high school buddies of mine when he was 19. The police impersonate a teenage 18 year old legal women at first to bait the dudes on social media (faceprick,mocospace etc). They get them with the usual: The girl is lonely(parents don't let her go out,etc) She wants to party so she wants you to bring bud and alcohol. Then when they get there all of a sudden the "girl" is underage in less than a second.

Was your buddy stationed in Olongapo?

Ginobilly
08-19-2016, 10:34 AM
Was your buddy stationed in Olongapo?

:lmao

nah, he had just broken up with his girl and decided to give social media a try. So he creates an account and thinks he's talking to some 18 year old tatted up gangsta chick from the westside courts. So he texts "her" for like a week and decide to go to a movie and smoke bud/drink on a friday night( that's what young adults do). When he gets there to pick her up, all of a sudden he gets a text saying that she's getting ready and to wait for her in the basketball courts, then gets a text saying "I'm 13". My buddy is thinking is she 13 years old now or is she in room 13?? He thinks something is up so tries to leave and gets stopped by the exit by all these undercover cops. They question him, but luckily my buddy saves all his texts and proves to the cops that they were lying about those texts. Then they search for him for drugs and they don't find any, and then proceed to give him a breathalyzer and then let him go. You'll don't think cops do these types of illegal entrapments? If cops are killing black guys just taking out their ID's....you'll don't think they do this things just to inflate their numbers and bring convictions and money to the county?:lol