PDA

View Full Version : Putting Meat on the Grill

SpursforSix
08-18-2016, 10:50 AM
Police: Ohio Man, 35, Tried To Have Sex With A Red VanThe 911 caller reported that during the autoerotic encounter the suspect was seen "sticking his genitals in the grill of a red van at this intersection." The man subsequently "laid down and possibly passed out" before rising to begin walking in circles "like he is on some type of drug."

http://thesmokinggun.com/buster/car-sex/man-with-a-van-648930

Avante
08-18-2016, 04:06 PM
40 views and nobody thinks this stupid thread is worth their time.

Little man, haven't you figured out by now that unless you post something about Avante (Avante inspired), your stuff sucks?

Ya fucked up amigo when ya ...I'M AN EXPERT...and then did everything ya could to prove ya don't know shit.

Tonight we will see the mens Olympic 200m, ok? Remember ya said you were a track & field............EXPERT....right?

Well then you shouldn't have any problems filing in these lanes with Olympic 200m sprinters who went to the school I have, right?

Here ya go..................EXPERT.

Lane

1.Stanford
2.Arizona State
3.Seton Hall
4.Arizona
5.Oregon
6.NCC
7.Grambling
8.Clemson

Show off a little bit, ok little fella?

I'm going to predict we don't see anything but some bullshit about why this EXPERT cant answer a damn thing.

So he doesn't play this stupid,..."you don't know?"...or..."me do all your work".

Here is how it's done.

lane

1.USC...Charles Paddock
2.Syracuse...Allen Woodring
3.UCLA..Mike Marsh
4.Baylor...Michael Johnson
5.Kansas State..Thane Baker
6.UTEP..Mike Fray
7.ACU...Bobby Morrow
8.Villanova...Paul Drayton

SpursforSix
08-18-2016, 04:13 PM
40 views and nobody thinks this stupid thread is worth their time.

Little man, haven't you figured out by now that unless you post something about Avante (Avante inspired), your stuff sucks?

Ya fucked up amigo when ya ...I'M AN EXPERT...and then did everything ya could to prove ya don't know shit.

Tonight we will see the mens Olympic 200m, ok? Remember ya said you were a track & field............EXPERT....right?

Well then you shouldn't have any problems filing in these lanes with Olympic 200m sprinters who went to the school I have, right?

Here ya go..................EXPERT.

Lane

1.Stanford
2.Arizona State
3.Seton Hall
4.Arizona
5.Oregon
6.NCC
7.Grambling
8.Clemson

Show off a little bit, ok little fella?

I'm going to predict we don't see anything but some bullshit about why this EXPERT cant answer a damn thing.

I started a thread about some dude who got wasted and fucked a van. I didn't really have any expectations for responses. In fact, that's a sign of a great informative thread.
All the information is in the OP. And there's nothing left to say.
I didn't anticipate anyone with a "hey...I've done that" or "what did the van look like?".

Avante
08-18-2016, 04:16 PM
I started a thread about some dude who got wasted and fucked a van. I didn't really have any expectations for responses. In fact, that's a sign of a great informative thread.
All the information is in the OP. And there's nothing left to say.
I didn't anticipate anyone with a "hey...I've done that" or "what did the van look like?".

This is a DISCUSSION forum ya dumb fuck, ok? This isn't your own personal informative forum, got it?

Now answer my questions, EXPERT...can you?

Watch as this....EXPERT...can't answer anything, what a fucking liar.

clambake
08-18-2016, 04:18 PM
think of all the times he went checking this thread.

rent free baby!

I. Hustle
08-18-2016, 04:23 PM
think of all the times he went checking this thread.

rent free baby!

Rent free

I'm going to use this thread to store some new acronyms.

SAP (Sick Ass Pedo)
tp;dr (too pedo; didn't read)
jm;dr (junk mail; didn't read)

Avante
08-18-2016, 04:26 PM
This thread was totally dead and on it's way off the page. The minute Avante shows up, ha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Imagine being Avante, how cool can it get?

I can go from Hank Williams to....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGy9i8vvCxk

I. Hustle
08-18-2016, 04:30 PM
tp:dr

clambake
08-18-2016, 04:30 PM
this thread was the bait.

Avante
08-18-2016, 04:36 PM
this thread was the bait.

translation

Avante, you are Da Man. So how bout some old sissy man blues, ok?

Ok.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzNYviUsLqU

SpursforSix
08-18-2016, 04:41 PM
This is a DISCUSSION forum ya dumb fuck, ok? This isn't your own personal informative forum, got it?

Now answer my questions, EXPERT...can you?

Watch as this....EXPERT...can't answer anything, what a fucking liar.

what's your question?

Avante
08-18-2016, 05:09 PM
what's your question?

Come on guy, you don't see post #2?

Are ya ever going to get pissed off and actually try to Google anything? Dude, you are lazy.

Monostradamus
08-18-2016, 06:16 PM
translation

Avante, you are Da Man. So how bout some old sissy man blues, ok?

Ok.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzNYviUsLqU
How long is your penis? Just curious. Be honest.

SpursforSix
08-18-2016, 06:27 PM
Come on guy, you don't see post #2?

Are ya ever going to get pissed off and actually try to Google anything? Dude, you are lazy.

That's weird.

I'm angry...Grrrrrr...I'm going to fucking Google.

Avante
08-19-2016, 12:18 AM
How long is your penis? Just curious. Be honest.

Let me grab a ruler, be right back.

Ok I'm back.

Give me a few mintues to ge a hard on.

Ok ok, lets see....hmmmm.....10 1/2.

Avante
08-19-2016, 12:19 AM
That's weird.

I'm angry...Grrrrrr...I'm going to fucking Google.

No you won't, you're a lazy fuck who doesn't care if he looks stupid.

Prove me wrong, ok?

There was an Olympic sprinter out of Grambling who joined the Dallas Texans after the Olympics. He sustained an injury in a preseason game, he died.

Who?

Monostradamus
08-19-2016, 12:55 AM
Let me grab a ruler, be right back.

Ok I'm back.

Give me a few mintues to ge a hard on.

Ok ok, lets see....hmmmm.....10 1/2.
Wow, that's impressive....

......that a 12 year old Olongapo whore could handle such a massive pedo cock.

Avante
08-19-2016, 01:39 AM
Wow, that's impressive....

It all started out with....

How do you know that one of those girls wasn't 16? Then it was 15, then 14, then 13, now...12.

Work with me here queer.

So ya walk in a bar and there are 12year old girls ...BUY ME DRINK....right? Fuck the FACT they needed a work permit to work the bars, had to be 18 to get one. Fuck the FACT nobody would be caught dead messing with kids, your buddies would..."dude, she's just a kid ya sick fuck".

You're a fucking idiot.

Stupid, the young girls were found in the whore houses, not the bars, ok dummy? As ya don't know those were off limits.

......that a 12 year old Olongapo whore could handle such a massive pedo cock.

How do you know that one of those girls wasn't 16? Then it was 15, then 14, then 13, now...12.

Work with me here queer.

So ya walk in a bar and there are 12year old girls ...BUY ME DRINK....right? Fuck the FACT they needed a work permit to work the bars, had to be 18 to get one. Fuck the FACT nobody would be caught dead messing with kids, your buddies would..."dude, she's just a kid ya sick fuck".

You're a fucking idiots.

Monostradamus
08-19-2016, 02:57 AM

Work with me here queer.

You're a fucking idiots.

tp;dr

Avante
08-19-2016, 03:04 AM
tp;dr

translation

That damn Avante, he just kicked my bonely little ass with that. Hell no there were no little kids hustling drinks in those bars, I now feel stupid. And like the big guy said, noway guys are going to let somebody mess with kids.

I need to keep my faggot ass mouth shut.

I. Hustle
08-19-2016, 09:41 AM
translation

That damn Avante, he just kicked my bonely little ass with that. Hell no there were no little kids hustling drinks in those bars, I now feel stupid. And like the big guy said, noway guys are going to let somebody mess with kids.

I need to keep my faggot ass mouth shut.

tp;dr