PDA

View Full Version : Smart Phone plans

Fabbs
08-18-2016, 04:46 PM
TMobile announcing today unlimited data.
msn.com/en-us/money/companies/t-mobile-drops-data-plans-offers-unlimited-for-all/ar-BBvMb1T?li=AA4Zjn&ocid=spartandhp

Cliffs:
T-Mobile One has a simple pricing plan designed to encourage families to join together. The company touts it as $40 a line, but that actually breaks down to $70 a month for the first line, $50 a month for the the second, and $20 for each additional one (up to 8 lines), meaning that you would need a family of four to hit the $40-per-line number.

The deal includes unlimited 2G data for customers who want to use their phones as a hot spot.

"This is our plan," Legere said during the call. "It changes the whole concept of how you deal with T-Mobile." The company pointed out that Verizon does not even offer an unlimited LTE plan and that on its biggest plan, a family of four would pay $530 each month. "Only T-Mobile's network can handle something as huge as destroying data limits," said Legere.

Called T-Mobile ONE, the new program offers unlimited talk, text, and high-speed smartphone data with video offered at standard definition (a $25 add-on package is available for people who want HD video).

"Data plans are by far the single biggest pain points in wireless plans," Legere said during a call with media. "T-Mobile is now all-unlimited."

Sprint: TV ads they claim coverage is now only 1 percent behind ATT and VerizScam. Do you believe Sprint?

ATT: In San Diego anyways, I don't see these arrogant pricks offering any kind of new deals.

Verison: I have no idea, have not kept up since I got in a coverage squabble with them years ago and told them to blow me.