PDA

View Full Version : I need to rest for a while

batman2883
10-05-2005, 08:31 AM
I'm getting really tired of going out on weekdays and getting fucked up when i have to work at 8 in the morning the next day. I need to start trying to stop doing it, does anyone have any good methods of this....???

TheTruth
10-05-2005, 08:33 AM
Fag

batman2883
10-05-2005, 08:37 AM
Man on weekdays only cause i have school right after work, i got pretty fucked up last night at Madisons

midgetonadonkey
10-05-2005, 08:40 AM
Stay home and smoke.

batman2883
10-05-2005, 08:47 AM
Smoking is a bad habit and can cause lung cancer,

CommanderMcBragg
10-05-2005, 08:54 AM
It is called growing up and you are learning. I remember back when I was a partying fool too and would go to work with blood-shot eyes and a cologne bath. :drunk "Working for the weekends" is a good method to use.

SpursWoman
10-05-2005, 08:55 AM
I'm getting really tired of going out on weekdays and getting fucked up when i have to work at 8 in the morning the next day. I need to start trying to stop doing it, does anyone have any good methods of this....???

It only gets worse as you get older. I can't hang nearly as much as I used to....now my ass in bed by 11:00 and it still feels too late.

Next thing you know you'll be eating dinner at the early bird special at Denny's at 4:00 in the afternoon... :depressed

batman2883
10-05-2005, 08:55 AM
man i once showed up to work drunk off my ass, i had partied till 630 and got to work at 745...

CosmicCowboy
10-05-2005, 08:57 AM
lightweight. It's just like working out...the more reps you do and the heavier the workout the better you get at it...no pain, no gain...:lol

TheTruth
10-05-2005, 08:57 AM
When I used to work graveyards, I went to work drunk on a pretty normal basis. I only got in trouble once, and that was after St. Patty's Day. Don't do more than 2 Irish Car Bombs in one night, and then try to go to work.

batman2883
10-05-2005, 08:59 AM
Man i am definitly not a light weight trust me on that...

ObiwanGinobili
10-05-2005, 08:59 AM
I'vve never been a "partier". the most I've ever gone out and acted all crazy not coming home till who knows when is ... maybe 10 times in my whole life.

I used to work with these people who'd go out every freakin night. they;d show up late the next day, all strung out nad hung over. " oh my god girl!! .. last night.... last night I got sooooooo wasted.... oh my god..... and I can't find my underwear... weird huh?....... anyway... could you do this/that/all my work for me today?? . I am just soooooo out of it....." :flipoff. idiots :bang

but it was cool by me - i always charged to do someone else's work. more dough in my pocket.

batman2883
10-05-2005, 09:05 AM
Well i was asleep already and my friend from high school called me up at 12 and was like yo where you at and i was like sleeping he was like get your ass up and meet me at madisons in 5 minutes and that was all i needed to hear...i was there in 4 minutes and 37 seconds

ObiwanGinobili
10-05-2005, 09:15 AM
Well i was asleep already and my friend from high school called me up at 12 and was like yo where you at and i was like sleeping he was like get your ass up and meet me at madisons in 5 minutes and that was all i needed to hear...i was there in 4 minutes and 37 seconds

well then you just need some self control.
if my friend from highschool called me up at midnight....

ME " why the fuck are you calling? did some one die"
him/her "no , get your ass up and meet me at madisons in 5 mins"
ME " what the hell? dude! I'm asleep! it;s freaking tuesday! I have a job and I'm in school - grow the fuck up allready! you want to do some thing with me? Call me Friday after work - we'll make plans. Moron. now I;'m hanging up 'cause I was SLEEPING! don;t call after 11 unless your dying"

batman2883
10-05-2005, 09:22 AM
ha ha ha ha but i love partying a lot, so i cant just say something like that, on the flip note i called my other friend at 12 asking him if he wanted to go, and this morning he text messaged me....and i quote

"dont you ever call me asking me if i want to go out at 12 in the morning again you fuck"

angel_luv
10-05-2005, 09:26 AM

Stop going. = )

batman2883
10-05-2005, 09:40 AM
Its hard Luvie, i get pressured into these things, they ask me to go and im like lets roll

angel_luv
10-05-2005, 09:42 AM
Its hard Luvie, i get pressured into these things, they ask me to go and im like lets roll

Please! You are opinionated and stubborn.
Use that to your advantage. = )

ObiwanGinobili
10-05-2005, 09:45 AM
ha ha ha ha but i love partying a lot, so i cant just say something like that, on the flip note i called my other friend at 12 asking him if he wanted to go, and this morning he text messaged me....and i quote

"dont you ever call me asking me if i want to go out at 12 in the morning again you fuck"

:lol now that is quite a guy! :tu

pathetic! being a slave to your childish desires is noe excuse! noone';s forcing you out the door with a gun! you cave sooo easily.
2 words:
self control - learn 'em mofo.

batman2883
10-05-2005, 09:46 AM
lol pressured, i was only kidding obi, look how i said it went down he called me and i was like okay lets go, there was no pressure at all, if i had put up a fight i would have been pressured

Untouchable1
10-05-2005, 01:00 PM
maybe you should learn to take responsibility for your actions...and GROW UP batman.

ZStomp
10-05-2005, 02:52 PM
How old are you?

you say you need to rest for a while, then stop partying. its not that hard.

TOP-CHERRY
10-05-2005, 02:53 PM
maybe you should learn to take responsibility for your actions...and GROW UP batman.
You hear that, catwoman? GROW THE HELL UP!

batman2883
10-05-2005, 02:57 PM

Jesse why dont you shut the fuck up you fucking little maggot piece of shit before i step on your ass