PDA

View Full Version : Should drivers who hit BLM road blockers be cited?

Fabbs
08-23-2016, 09:37 AM
You're driving to the hospital.
Or your place of work has a no lateness policy period.
Or you are on your lunch break.
For that matter, who gives a f, you're on your way to the beach.

Another arrogant group of Black Lives Matter imbeciles blocks the freeway. It takes a half hour for the police to arrive, and NONE of the phucktards are arrested nor cited.

So, shouldn't it be equally fair that if you move your car forward as these phucks refuse to move, you will not be cited?

Fabbs
08-23-2016, 09:43 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cziOFk5n9Fs

Fabbs
08-23-2016, 09:57 AM
Couple of mild ones here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7O3p6Jk3BY

Blake
08-23-2016, 12:00 PM
The protesters should have been charged with something.

If you accidentally run them over obeying highway traffic law, no you shouldn't get cited.

If you intentionally run them over and kill them, yeah, manslaughter maybe murder charges are coming

baseline bum
08-23-2016, 12:24 PM
I'd drive my car through them

CosmicCowboy
08-23-2016, 12:28 PM

X2

Not just BLM. No mater what they were protesting.

Fabbs
08-23-2016, 06:32 PM

If you accidentally run them over obeying highway traffic law, no you shouldn't get cited.

If you intentionally run them over and kill them, yeah, manslaughter maybe murder charges are coming
How about if the passenger(s) in your car need immediate medical attention* and you are on your way to the ER?
*Either established life threatening condition or potentially if not treated soon.

I agree with you that otherwise one or more of the baboons being killed, the punishment does not fit the crime IF there is no immediate medical condition in your car.
Otherwise, the protestors who block should be sentenced to hard labor of no less then one year and counseling to overcome their self centered, hateful attitude.

TheSanityAnnex
08-23-2016, 06:38 PM
You're driving to the hospital.
Or your place of work has a no lateness policy period.
Or you are on your lunch break.
For that matter, who gives a f, you're on your way to the beach.

Another arrogant group of Black Lives Matter imbeciles blocks the freeway. It takes a half hour for the police to arrive, and NONE of the phucktards are arrested nor cited.

So, shouldn't it be equally fair that if you move your car forward as these phucks refuse to move, you will not be cited?
bRChz-OYi9o
everybody got choices

Fabbs
08-23-2016, 06:43 PM
everybody got choices
Some fat coon glorifying human trafficking etc can and should STFU.
Lump him in with the BLM protesters.
Poll includes rap dumbphucks.

TheSanityAnnex
08-23-2016, 06:55 PM
Some fat coon glorifying human trafficking etc can and should STFU.
Lump him in with the BLM protesters.
Poll includes rap dumbphucks.
Confusing a rap legend and an Eastern European parking lot. For fucks sake Fabbs :lmao

Fabbs
08-23-2016, 07:04 PM
Confusing a rap legend and an Eastern European parking lot. For fucks sake Fabbs :lmao
ah yes the great mystery surrounding wrap dumbphucks lyrical meanings.

So what prey tell does this mean?
You in love with' the ho? (nope)
She bringin' you the dough? (yup)
You gon' cry if she leave? (nope)
You gon' fly overseas? (yup)

TheSanityAnnex
08-23-2016, 07:26 PM
ah yes the great mystery surrounding wrap dumbphucks lyrical meanings.

So what prey tell does this mean?
You in love with' the ho? (nope)----he doesn't like gardening
She bringin' you the dough? (yup)----his wife/gf coming back from bakery with food
You gon' cry if she leave? (nope)----his daughter is headed to college
You gon' fly overseas? (yup)----he's going on vacation to celebrate daughter heading to college

z0sa
08-23-2016, 07:38 PM
Depends on state law tbh

Chucho
08-23-2016, 10:39 PM
What does it matter? Insurance wont cover the damages and BLM wont share any of that $500 million they're hoarding to help out any victims with their medical bills. Remember, they are an activist group, not a non-profit.

Winehole23
07-26-2020, 05:17 AM
Driving through crowds is dangerous, Texans are armed to the teeth.

Reck
07-26-2020, 10:40 AM

Well my boy, this didn't age gracefully at all.

baseline bum
07-26-2020, 10:47 AM
Well my boy, this didn't age gracefully at all.

Probably right, I don't want to fuck my car up.

boutons_deux
07-26-2020, 11:20 AM
intentionally driving a deadly weapon into people is attempted murder, but the cops are on the side of murder.

spurraider21
07-26-2020, 12:14 PM
Would have to be racing to the hospital for something life threatening or close to it to actually do something like that. But i wouldn’t do it at a speed where I’m going to shatter bones like the one that happened in Seattle killing at least one

FrostKing
07-26-2020, 12:21 PM
Driving through crowds is dangerous, Texans are armed to the teeth.

Protestor carrying a rifle walked up to the vehicle and even stupidly had his rifle pointed

Winehole23
07-26-2020, 01:00 PM
Protestor carrying a rifle walked up to the vehicle and even stupidly had his rifle pointedMan drove recklesslly into a crowd of pedestrians. Manifestly deadly conduct on the driver's part before anything happened. The victim was with his mobility challenged fiance at the time.

Trill Clinton
07-26-2020, 01:03 PM
This bump because of the coward who drove his car into protestors last night and then shot and killed someone right after?

Monostradamus
07-26-2020, 01:04 PM
Protestor carrying a rifle walked up to the vehicle and even stupidly had his rifle pointed
Stand your ground bad now

Trill Clinton
07-26-2020, 01:07 PM

So if I walk up on you out of nowhere and slap the white off you, you wont retaliate? Especially if armed? Plus he allegedly pointed the gun. Still haven't seen any evidence of him pointing it.

Spurtacular
07-26-2020, 02:02 PM

This is how it ends for you, cucky.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EiFo0Zxat4

ElNono
07-26-2020, 04:54 PM
Hopefully we hear about Austin prosecutors charging this coward soon. I would only imagine the PD delaying his identification to prevent retaliation.

Blake
07-26-2020, 05:46 PM
This is how it ends for you, cucky.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EiFo0Zxat4

I've never opened one of your YouTubes, tbh fwiw. Keep trying tho

ChumpDumper
07-26-2020, 05:50 PM
Protestor carrying a rifle walked up to the vehicle and even stupidly had his rifle pointedPointed at the ground. Safety on.

Spurtacular
07-26-2020, 08:46 PM
I've never opened one of your YouTubes, tbh fwiw. Keep trying tho

:lmao Using a weak chumpfense verbatim.

It's 41 seconds; behold your weak ass, cuckold.