PDA

View Full Version : Riding bikes as a kid

SpursforSix
08-23-2016, 10:51 AM
That is the kid in ya.
He'll never die.

So Thread hit this dead on. Reminded me of how much time and enjoyment I got as a kid riding a bike all over the town. I'd sometimes go by myself but most often a group of 4 or 5 of us would bike all over the place.
We'd be gone for hours at least and sometimes the whole day. Thinking back, it was probably my favorite thing to do. We'd sometimes invent games to play on the bikes. One I remember was our version of Tron. We'd have a space blocked off in the street with boundaries and the goal was to cut in front of someone to make them put their feet on the ground.

But most often, it was just riding through the neighborhoods. Trying to find a new alley or trail to explore. Like I said, we'd be gone for the day.

I don't see many groups of kids doing this anymore. Don't know if it's because of computer time or parental worry.
I know I'd not be comfortable letting my kid be out of my sight for that long and not knowing where they were going.
Wonder if the world is really more dangerous today or it's just that we hear about every single bad thing that happens.

Spur-Addict
08-23-2016, 11:17 AM
This is a great topic. I recall much of the same, although my personal favorite was riding over bridges. The speed on the way down was fantastic. We'd cover a large area in a matter of an hour. The amount of energy you have as a kid is amazing really.

Avante
08-23-2016, 11:17 AM
I was riding my bike from Visalia to Exeter, my destination was Rocky Hill and that coast down the hill. I was 18 years old and in fantastic shape (football shape). I was shirtless and wore cutoffs, yep, bronze muscles rippling. So as I peddled along thinking about all those tarantulas I was seeing crossing the road (little black ones) a girl in a red Corvette pulls up and..."hi". I was used to this so I just grinned and.."hi".

Well I never made it up Rocky Hill, and there was noway my bike would fit anywhere in/on that Corvette so I ended up following her to her house. She was amazing, but a screamer. Thank God she lived on the end of a road, a little off from anyone. Afterwards we exchanged phone numbers and promised to do this again. Obviously the ride home was one huge smile.

We saw each other a half dozen times after that, she'd come and pick me up. She even came to a couple of my football games. Then one day I called and a guy answered, yep....her husband.

So everytime I drive by Rocky Hill, I think of Wanda and all that.....YES YESSSSSSSS OH GODDDDDD....YESSSSSS~~~~~

I still have a scar on my back.

SpursforSix
08-23-2016, 11:26 AM
This is a great topic. I recall much of the same, although my personal favorite was riding over bridges. The speed on the way down was fantastic. We'd cover a large area in a matter of an hour. The amount of energy you have as a kid is amazing really.

Yes...the energy. I see people riding road bikes up hills and I'm thinking there's now way I could do that today. But as a kid going up ever steeper hills on just a dirt bike. Also the lack of fear that I had as a kid. Flying down hills without any thoughts of what would happen if I crashed or a car backed out of a driveway.

All that being said, these couple of threads have just about convinced me to get a bike again.

Thread
08-23-2016, 11:27 AM
Yep, coasting up the driveway, hopping off and letting the bike keep on-a-goin'.

The sissy bar, the banana seat, the speedometer that never quite worked right + cost a fortune.

Dwight Yoakam
08-23-2016, 11:29 AM
I was riding my bike from Visalia to Exeter, my destination was Rocky Hill and that coast down the hill. I was 18 years old and in fantastic shape (football shape). I was shirtless and wore cutoffs, yep, bronze muscles rippling. So as I peddled along thinking about all those tarantulas I was seeing crossing the road (little black ones) a girl in a red Corvette pulls up and..."hi". I was used to this so I just grinned and.."hi".

Well I never made it up Rocky Hill, and there was noway my bike would fit anywhere in/on that Corvette so I ended up following her to her house. She was amazing, but a screamer. Thank God she lived on the end of a road, a little off from anyone. Afterwards we exchanged phone numbers and promised to do this again. Obviously the ride home was one huge smile.

We saw each other a half dozen times after that, she'd come and pick me up. She even came to a couple of my football games. Then one day I called and a guy answered, yep....her husband.

So everytime I drive by Rocky Hill, I think of Wanda and all that.....YES YESSSSSSSS OH GODDDDDD....YESSSSSS~~~~~

So let me get this right, slick. You made up a 12 hour bike ride in your youth to impress people you don't care about? That sounds yep..... pathetic.

You've never walked the streets of Bakersfield but I do believe you tried to kiss little sister once or twice.

SpursforSix
08-23-2016, 11:29 AM
found my old bike. LOL. IIRC, I changed out the grips and added chromers. I was always jealous of my friend who would get a nice bike and then modify it with even higher end parts. Looking back, I'm not sure that he got much extra performance. But I remember how cool it sounded when he said he was going to change out his brakes for Shimanos. Even though I didn't really have a clue what that would do.
https://65.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lthe47gcRs1qg5q72o1_500.jpg

Spur-Addict
08-23-2016, 11:30 AM
Yes...the energy. I see people riding road bikes up hills and I'm thinking there's now way I could do that today. But as a kid going up ever steeper hills on just a dirt bike. Also the lack of fear that I had as a kid. Flying down hills without any thoughts of what would happen if I crashed or a car backed out of a driveway.

All that being said, these couple of threads have just about convinced me to get a bike again.

I have a brand new bike that I haven't used. It just sits there, good quality too. I think for some reason as adults we have an idea of spacial exercising. The gym, an outdoor or indoor basketball court, a hockey rink, skate parks for those types, soccer fields, general fields for football etc. And we have transformed (perhaps) for matters of practicality instead of general fun. As if unorganized rifting is solely for the kids. Even in biking for the most part you have these "weekend warriors" fully decked out in their Lance Armstrong starter kit. I think you may be right, just get on a bike and go.

I. Hustle
08-23-2016, 11:32 AM
found my old bike. LOL. IIRC, I changed out the grips and added chromers. I was always jealous of my friend who would get a nice bike and then modify it with even higher end parts. Looking back, I'm not sure that he got much extra performance. But I remember how cool it sounded when he said he was going to change out his brakes for Shimanos. Even though I didn't really have a clue what that would do.
https://65.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lthe47gcRs1qg5q72o1_500.jpg

I used to cruise my Diamondback everywhere. This was in Dallas though. Greedy Grove muthafucka

leemajors
08-23-2016, 11:34 AM

Just takes practice, then you can bomb that hill on the way down :tu Glad I have disc brakes these days though

Spur-Addict
08-23-2016, 11:37 AM
I had a bike that resembled this

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/6f/dc/6a/6fdc6abc832062f0bb4f60df4d502884.jpg

A mountain bike prior that resembled this to some extent

http://www.abcbike.com.tw/images/big/complete/MOUNTAIN/23M2601.jpg

SpursforSix
08-23-2016, 11:45 AM
I have a brand new bike that I haven't used. It just sits there, good quality too. I think for some reason as adults we have an idea of spacial exercising. The gym, an outdoor or indoor basketball court, a hockey rink, skate parks for those types, soccer fields, general fields for football etc. And we have transformed (perhaps) for matters of practicality instead of general fun. As if unorganized rifting is solely for the kids. Even in biking for the most part you have these "weekend warriors" fully decked out in their Lance Armstrong starter kit. I think you may be right, just get on a bike and go.

Yeah...in a round of bout way, you've hit on my dilemma. Bought a bike about 8 years ago along with my wife. And they just hung in the garage. When we moved, we sold them at a garage sale. Probably rode it twice around the block. And I don't think I'm going to get to the point where I want to get biker shorts and shirt and join the packs I see riding around. Not to mention, I don't like the idea of riding along a highway or even busy county road with no shoulder. I want something less than that. But more than just going around the block a few times.

I don't ever see any people my age just cruising around a neighborhood on a bike wearing regular shorts and a t-shirt. Although I kind of live out in the sticks.

There are some nice parks in Fort Worth / Arlington I think that have cool areas to ride. But that means putting a rack on the cars and dealing with having to drive somewhere to ride a bike. Then load up and drive home again.

If I do get a bike, there's a 75% chance that it'll just sit there. But there's also that chance that I'll end up enjoying the hell out of it and wondering why I didn't do this sooner. And I guess that's what will cause me to spend the money and give it another shot.

That being said, I'll probably get busy and forget about the whole thing.

SpursforSix
08-23-2016, 11:48 AM
Just takes practice, then you can bomb that hill on the way down :tu Glad I have disc brakes these days though

You sound pretty knowledgeable. What kind of bike should I be looking at? I'm not going to do much "road" riding if that makes sense. Just something that's pretty easy to use and do some casual cruising around. But not completely limiting me from having to get up and down some hills from time to time. Am I looking for a mountain bike?

rmt
08-23-2016, 11:49 AM
The Balance Buddy is one of the best inventions made - too late for me though - would have saved a lot of back-breaking time.

SpursforSix
08-23-2016, 11:52 AM
I used to cruise my Diamondback everywhere. This was in Dallas though. Greedy Grove muthafucka

Nice. I'd love to go back to my old neighborhood and cruise the same streets. I could drive through about half the city without having to drive down a busy street. And get from the south end to the north.
LOL. I just looked up Greedy Grove. WTF.

leemajors
08-23-2016, 11:58 AM
You sound pretty knowledgeable. What kind of bike should I be looking at? I'm not going to do much "road" riding if that makes sense. Just something that's pretty easy to use and do some casual cruising around. But not completely limiting me from having to get up and down some hills from time to time. Am I looking for a mountain bike?

commuter/hybrid bike should work fine. If you have a local bike shop that sells used bikes, just tell them what you are looking for and they can make recommendations, or maybe even build you a bike out of old parts. That's how I got my 29er mountain bike, the dude was about to build one up as a single speed but added gears for me.

Avante
08-23-2016, 11:59 AM
So let me get this right, slick. You made up a 12 hour bike ride in your youth to impress people you don't care about? That sounds yep..... pathetic.

You've never walked the streets of Bakersfield but I do believe you tried to kiss little sister once or twice.

Actually little fella I have walked the streets of Bakersfield and Oildale many times. Been all over the place there. Hell, I used to hit the Bakersfield Relays every year for a decade. Played football there when I was in HS. Been up and down BUCK OWENS Drive....many times. So you are 100% WRONG. Dummy, I live in Porterville...now think.

I made that trip many times from Visalia to Rocky Hill, usually a gang of us would go up. Coming off the hill was very cool. So you are 100% WRONG.

Stupid, that wasn't the only time I got picked up riding my bike, trust me.

Blake
08-23-2016, 12:02 PM
I was shirtless and wore cutoffs

Dry heave

Spur-Addict
08-23-2016, 12:05 PM
Yeah...in a round of bout way, you've hit on my dilemma. Bought a bike about 8 years ago along with my wife. And they just hung in the garage. When we moved, we sold them at a garage sale. Probably rode it twice around the block. And I don't think I'm going to get to the point where I want to get biker shorts and shirt and join the packs I see riding around. Not to mention, I don't like the idea of riding along a highway or even busy county road with no shoulder. I want something less than that. But more than just going around the block a few times.

I don't ever see any people my age just cruising around a neighborhood on a bike wearing regular shorts and a t-shirt. Although I kind of live out in the sticks.

There are some nice parks in Fort Worth / Arlington I think that have cool areas to ride. But that means putting a rack on the cars and dealing with having to drive somewhere to ride a bike. Then load up and drive home again.

If I do get a bike, there's a 75% chance that it'll just sit there. But there's also that chance that I'll end up enjoying the hell out of it and wondering why I didn't do this sooner. And I guess that's what will cause me to spend the money and give it another shot.

That being said, I'll probably get busy and forget about the whole thing.

:lol Isn't that the truth.

You are in quite the position with no area within a decent proximity where you can ride. Riding against the traffic just doesn't do it, as you would likely feel awkward doing so. And the sticks typically don't have sidewalks from my experiences.

tlongII
08-23-2016, 12:40 PM
Biking is one of the main reasons I have a place in Sunriver. It's kind of a bicycle nirvana.

I. Hustle
08-23-2016, 12:49 PM
Nice. I'd love to go back to my old neighborhood and cruise the same streets. I could drive through about half the city without having to drive down a busy street. And get from the south end to the north.
LOL. I just looked up Greedy Grove. WTF.

Why do you think I laugh at all these fake ass thugs? I grew up in the thick of it. I learned to fight and box before I learned how to ride a bike. Not one of these bitches on here would intimidate me. Now think.

Avante
08-23-2016, 12:54 PM
Why do you think I laugh at all these fake ass thugs? I grew up in the thick of it. I learned to fight and box before I learned how to ride a bike. Not one of these bitches on here would intimidate me. Now think.

It's time I tossed ya bone ya little punk.

I'd love to see the look on your face with me standing in front of you. Trust me ya little shit you will be intimidated, ok?

Ok, back to ignoring that...DUH~~~..that is you.

I. Hustle
08-23-2016, 01:05 PM

I'd love to see the look on your face with me standing in front of you. Trust me ya little shit you will be intimidated, ok?

You can go back to ignoring because you know you are full of shit. I've squared up with and taken down bigger than you. Daddy was a boxer and I grew up in the ring. It wouldn't even be a sparring match with you. It would be a waste of time.

Go back to ignoring like the little bitch that you are. It would take a lot more than 360 pounds of twisted stool to intimidate me. If anything, I might make an example out of you for any other pedos that crossed me, bitch.

benefactor
08-23-2016, 01:06 PM

Don't talk shit to anyone, old faggot. You don't have a bit of fucking room. I tossed you a bone a long time ago and you proved to everyone here that you are just a fat, scared ass old man behind a screen. All you did was duck and dodge me while I called you out...and you are still doing it today.

Cue the "no one will believe its me" excuse about the video.

leemajors
08-23-2016, 01:10 PM
You can go back to ignoring because you know you are full of shit. I've squared up with and taken down bigger than you. Daddy was a boxer and I grew up in the ring. It wouldn't even be a sparring match with you. It would be a waste of time.

Go back to ignoring like the little bitch that you are. It would take a lot more than 360 pounds of twisted stool to intimidate me. If anything, I might make an example out of you for any other pedos that crossed me, bitch.

Heard he was undefeated in touch butt in the navy, I'd watch your step.

Avante
08-23-2016, 01:16 PM
Don't talk shit to anyone, old faggot. You don't have a bit of fucking room. I tossed you a bone a long time ago and you proved to everyone here that you are just a fat, scared ass old man behind a screen. All you did was duck and dodge me while I called you out...and you are still doing it today.

Cue the "no one will believe its me" excuse about the video.

Dude, you are an internet stalker and a moron. Do you really think I or anyone is going to take the time to do anything because of some freak like you? Look at how ya act ya suck fuck, STILL following me around and I'm suppose to worry about an obvious freak like you?

Stupid, I did post pictures and all I got was....

those aren't yours
you bought all those trophies at a yard sale
ok ok so who really owns all that stuff

Dude, if I post a mile lost list of every sprinter who played in the NFL, I read...."you Googled that".

It's real obvious that it's real important here that I be that fat, scared ass old man who don't know shit......right? When in reality I'm big powerful guy who can school all you little shits on most things.

Now scram ya little shit.

This would be no different and we both know it.

Dude, stop being a fucking freak, ok?

I. Hustle
08-23-2016, 01:25 PM
Dude, you are an internet stalker and a moron. Do you really think I or anyone is going to take the time to do anything because of some freak like you? Look at how ya act ya suck fuck, STILL following me around and I'm suppose to worry about an obvious freak like you?

Stupid, I did post pictures and all I got was....

those aren't yours
you bought all those trophies at a yard sale
ok ok so who really owns all that stuff

Dude, if I post a mile lost list of every sprinter who played in the NFL, I read...."you Googled that".

It's real obvious that it's real important here that I be that fat, scared ass old man who don't know shit......right? When in reality I'm big powerful guy who can school all you little shits on most things.

Now scram ya little shit.

This would be no different and we both know it.

Dude, stop being a fucking freak, ok?
Easy for you to act like a big shit behind your computer. You're just mad because Benefactor called you out and you bitched out.

I joke around and make fun of you because it's easy but in reality, I don't give a shit what you look like. You'd drop just like the others.

Avante
08-23-2016, 01:25 PM

You are wandering around in a fantasy world ya little shit. Stupid, I was benching over 300 at 15 years old, running over linebackers and little shit DB's. You'd be like a little bitch, my bitch. I can hear it now..."boohoo boohoo boohoo"...as I beat your boney little ass up and down your street, as your mama and papa and all the family watched. So cool the stupid bullshit ya fucking queer....got it?

Cool this stupid.."but I was boxing at.."...hahahahaha!!!!!!!!! Are you kidding me fucker, I'd kick the shit out of any boxer. Dude..."but I can box"....are you really this fucking stupid?

Ok ya little faggot, I'm done with your dumbass.."I can box"....hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Little fucking midget talking shit, but he can box, hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I. Hustle
08-23-2016, 01:26 PM
Heard he was undefeated in touch butt in the navy, I'd watch your step.

You heard wrong. He wasn't undefeated. You must have thought that because you heard he had a perfect record. It was 0 - 800. The number of times he failed to protect his ass.

I. Hustle
08-23-2016, 01:33 PM
You are wandering around in a fantasy world ya little shit. Stupid, I was benching over 300 at 15 years old, running over linebackers and little shit DB's. You'd be like a little bitch, my bitch. I can hear it now..."boohoo boohoo boohoo"...as I beat your boney little ass up and down your street, as your mama and papa and all the family watched. So cool the stupid bullshit ya fucking queer....got it?

Cool this stupid.."but I was boxing at.."...hahahahaha!!!!!!!!! Are you kidding me fucker, I'd kick the shit out of any boxer. Dude..."but I can box"....are you really this fucking stupid?

Ok ya little faggot, I'm done with your dumbass.."I can box"....hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Little fucking midget talking shit, but he can box, hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LMAO you benched 300 pounds and ran over linebackers. Geez, I didn't know all that. Now I'm really intimidated.
You think because you were a fatass kid I should be scared of you? Like I said, I've taken down bigger. I've dealt with fat bitches like you that thought you were big shit because you could lift a couple of pounds. I also broke their jaws and noses.
The day I worry about a dumb shit like you.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQB0fS4Uxn13jA_QlFBIPCf871rTRh_m _Y9h9PFIeKUc7TSvOkt

Avante
08-23-2016, 01:38 PM
LMAO you benched 300 pounds and ran over linebackers. Geez, I didn't know all that. Now I'm really intimidated.
You think because you were a fatass kid I should be scared of you? Like I said, I've taken down bigger. I've dealt with fat bitches like you that thought you were big shit because you could lift a couple of pounds. I also broke their jaws and noses.
The day I worry about a dumb shit like you.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQB0fS4Uxn13jA_QlFBIPCf871rTRh_m _Y9h9PFIeKUc7TSvOkt

I don't believe ya ya fucking queer, I think you're a coward. I've had a change of heart, instead of ignoring your dumb ass it's time I started kicking you around like the dog you are, got it bitch?

I. Hustle
08-23-2016, 01:45 PM
I don't believe ya ya fucking queer, I think you're a coward. I've had a change of heart, instead of ignoring your dumb ass it's time I started kicking you around like the dog you are, got it bitch?

Again, it's easy to talk shit while confined to your rascal and taking your insulin shots. Your bitch ass was probably the last kid picked to play sports and had to sit and watch when you were the odd "man" out. Talk shit all you want with your bitch ass but I know you. I know that you are just a sad pathetic fat ass that has never done shit with his life.

I'd knock you once in the mouth to put you in your place then I'd let you just sit there stunned and on the verge of tears. Here's some advice, don't ever step up to anyone when you've never been tested. You'll regret it if you ever ran into someone like me.

Avante
08-23-2016, 02:04 PM
Again, it's easy to talk shit while confined to your rascal and taking your insulin shots. Your bitch ass was probably the last kid picked to play sports and had to sit and watch when you were the odd "man" out. Talk shit all you want with your bitch ass but I know you. I know that you are just a sad pathetic fat ass that has never done shit with his life.

I'd knock you once in the mouth to put you in your place then I'd let you just sit there stunned and on the verge of tears. Here's some advice, don't ever step up to anyone when you've never been tested. You'll regret it if you ever ran into someone like me.

Little guy, are you really this fucking out of touch with reality? Listen up ya little faggot, you'd scream like the little bitch you you are if I got within a foot of your faggot ass and we both know it so cool your lamess bullshit, got it?

Midget, I could whip you, your dad and any sissy ass brothers you might have, ok? Now go suck another cock ya fucking queer, ok?

I. Hustle
08-23-2016, 02:07 PM
Little guy, are you really this fucking out of touch with reality? Listen up ya little faggot, you'd scream like the little bitch you you are if I got within a foot of your faggot ass and we both know it so cool your lamess bullshit, got it?

Midget, I could whip you, your dad and any sissy ass brothers you might have, ok? Now go suck another cock ya fucking queer, ok?

LMMFAO

My little brother wouldn't break a sweat with you let alone me or my big brother. Just sit there eating your rice cakes knowing that if you ever met me, you'd be eating jello and oatmeal the rest of your pathetic loser ass life.

Wilford Brimley
08-23-2016, 02:10 PM

Hey there. Just some advise. You seem like a smart man. If you want to stop them from making fun of you, you should stop egging them on. I was enjoying this thread and now it has truned into an argueing match between several of you people.

Wilford Brimley
08-23-2016, 02:11 PM
LMMFAO

My little brother wouldn't break a sweat with you let alone me or my big brother. Just sit there eating your rice cakes knowing that if you ever met me, you'd be eating jello and oatmeal the rest of your pathetic loser ass life.

And I would point out the same to you. If both of you would not keep going then this trhead would be better. One thing Ive' learned in life is to not sweats the small stuff.

Avante
08-23-2016, 02:13 PM
LMMFAO

Just how damn stupid are you fucker? I;m not a nice guy asshole, ok? I'd love to kick the shit out of you and your faggot ass brothers, ok? You fucked up ya little bitch, ok?

Dude, can you box, hahahahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avante
08-23-2016, 02:15 PM
Hey there. Just some advise. You seem like a smart man. If you want to stop them from making fun of you, you should stop egging them on. I was enjoying this thread and now it has truned into an argueing match between several of you people.

Stupid, I;m making fun of them, ok?

Avante...don't call me a pedo.

And here they come dumber than a rock, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SpursforSix
08-23-2016, 02:24 PM

oh...I like these

Avante : don't call me a pedo
Poster : ok
Avante : In Olangapo, I didn't know I was having sex with 12 year olds
Poster : it sounds like you are a pedo
Avante : GRRRRR....you shoot sick pedos in the head
Poster : ok, that's confusing
Avante : listen you little shit, tell me the top 10 runners from Poopshoot University
Poster : what
Avante : grrrrrr....we threw coins and they took off their clothes. here's a blues video

M3hREdKnp2c

I. Hustle
08-23-2016, 02:26 PM
Just how damn stupid are you fucker? I;m not a nice guy asshole, ok? I'd love to kick the shit out of you and your faggot ass brothers, ok? You fucked up ya little bitch, ok?

Dude, can you box, hahahahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You think I care how "nice" you are? I don't give a shit whether or not you are friendly. I don't want to be friends with your bitch ass.

Yeah I'd bet you would want nothing more than to kick my ass. LMAO
You are such a bitch that you probably believe half of what you say. You would cross the street if you saw me coming. If you saw me AND my brothers? You would probably cross the street and turn back around. Right back to the gay bar that you were just trying to pick up guys at.

Wilford Brimley

All I'm saying is it needs to stop. You can catch more flies with honey. And sticks and stones don't broke my bones. You people are ruining ever thread.

I. Hustle

WTF?! Another one of you? Are you old pedo asses multiplying?

Wilford Brimley
08-23-2016, 02:30 PM
WTF?! Another one of you? Are you old pedo asses multiplying?

No...it's been a while since I thought about having kids. Old just happnes. It'll happen to you sooner than you think. When you look back, you're going to regert the time you spent aruging with others about things that don't affect you and yours.
Just throwing my two cents in here where I think it's needed. And I'm not even going to charege you. haha.

Avante
08-23-2016, 02:35 PM
You think I care how "nice" you are? I don't give a shit whether or not you are friendly. I don't want to be friends with your bitch ass.

Yeah I'd bet you would want nothing more than to kick my ass. LMAO
You are such a bitch that you probably believe half of what you say. You would cross the street if you saw me coming. If you saw me AND my brothers? You would probably cross the street and turn back around. Right back to the gay bar that you were just trying to pick up guys at.

I can see you are struggling now, that was more stupid than your last post. Dude, here sits a very very bad man, ok? Someone you want no part of , ok ya little queer?

Now either evaluate your game ya little queer or go peddle..."but I can box".....hahahahahaa~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...by somebody more down there on your level.

You got that fucker?

Avante
08-23-2016, 02:36 PM
oh...I like these

Avante : don't call me a pedo
Poster : ok
Avante : In Olangapo, I didn't know I was having sex with 12 year olds
Poster : it sounds like you are a pedo
Avante : GRRRRR....you shoot sick pedos in the head
Poster : ok, that's confusing
Avante : listen you little shit, tell me the top 10 runners from Poopshoot University
Poster : what
Avante : grrrrrr....we threw coins and they took off their clothes. here's a blues video

M3hREdKnp2c

Perfect example of what I was talking about, this little retard really thinks I care about this stupid pedo shit. Too stupid to figure it out.

SpursforSix
08-23-2016, 02:40 PM
Perfect example of what I was talking about, this little retard really thinks I care about this stupid pedo shit. Too stupid to figure it out.

I bet you're pretty excited with Halloween being around the corner. Have you had any luck finding an XXL Peter Pan costume?

I. Hustle
08-23-2016, 02:41 PM
I can see you are struggling now, that was more stupid than your last post. Dude, here sits a very very bad man, ok? Someone you want no part of , ok ya little queer?

Now either evaluate your game ya little queer or go peddle..."but I can box".....hahahahahaa~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...by somebody more down there on your level.

You got that fucker?

Hahaha I know you've tried to build this big man rep here but no one is buying it. You're a bitch. A little pussy of a man and it shows.

I. Hustle
08-23-2016, 02:42 PM
No...it's been a while since I thought about having kids. Old just happnes. It'll happen to you sooner than you think. When you look back, you're going to regert the time you spent aruging with others about things that don't affect you and yours.
Just throwing my two cents in here where I think it's needed. And I'm not even going to charege you. haha.

How about learn to spell or take something for your arthritis.

Avante
08-23-2016, 02:50 PM
Hahaha I know you've tried to build this big man rep here but no one is buying it. You're a bitch. A little pussy of a man and it shows.

As ya get weaker and weaker, ha~~~ A little queer who is finally realizing he is whipped. Now the bitch is down to this weakass shit.

Ok, this boy is whipped.

NEXT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

08-23-2016, 02:51 PM
As ya get weaker and weaker, ha~~~ A little queer who is finally realizing he is whipped. Now the bitch is down to this weakass shit.

Ok, this boy is whipped.

lol running away

Avante
08-23-2016, 02:59 PM
lol running away

Dude, lets talk, ok?

What's with you guy? Don't you ever get tired of leeching off everybody else? All you ever do is comment on what Avante/others are doing.......why?

Come on guy YOU do something , OK?

I. Hustle
08-23-2016, 03:15 PM

Ok, this boy is whipped.

Translation: Avante is a scared little bitch and knows that Hustle isn't bluffing.

Talk all the shit you want and say "next" if it makes you feel better. Bottom line is your mom birthed a bitch instead of a man.

Avante
08-23-2016, 03:30 PM
Translation: Avante is a scared little bitch and knows that Hustle isn't bluffing.

Talk all the shit you want and say "next" if it makes you feel better. Bottom line is your mom birthed a bitch instead of a man.

You're not the challenge I was looking for little guy, ok? I was looking for a bout and all I;'m getting in one stupid comment after another from you, this is why Ive been ignoring you, you're an idiot, ok?

Dude. ya don't know anything, and are boring as fuck, ok?

Look at this stupid..."Hustle isn't bluffing"....hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~ A fucking midget queer and..."Hustle isn't bluffing"...hahahaha~~~~~~~~ Now add..."I can box"...HAHAHAHAHA~~~~~~~

Look ya little faggot, ya get one more shot, ok? Anymore of this stupid shit and I'm shit canning ya, now do we have an understanding?

Thread
08-23-2016, 03:30 PM
^^^

- "Shut the fuck up. If either of you two had $2,000 I'd kill you both."

- "Ace Merrill" - "Stand By Me"

SpursforSix
08-23-2016, 03:52 PM
^^^

and therein was the pinnacle of Sutherland's career

Al Koholik
08-23-2016, 03:59 PM
^^^

There he ish. My alter ego. Thread you old bastard. You know Bird is he GOAT. Go Celts

Thread
08-23-2016, 04:25 PM
and therein was the pinnacle of Sutherland's career

No, he's had some moments. "The Vanishing" was serviceable.

That one where he plays the wolf to Little Red Riding Hood played by Reese Witherspoon.

"The Lost Boys" --- in essence a continuation of his role from "Stand By Me."

His role in "Stand" is pure and without apology. It's glorious. Makes you proud that the production permitted it, egged it on and Sutherland commanded it.

Who thinks like this?:::"No problem." after "Phoenix" dares him to murder.

---

+ upon that conviction he had some years back:::he just went to jail. Reported to the can, took a cell, shut his mouth & soldiered.

Thread
08-23-2016, 04:29 PM
There he ish. My alter ego. Thread you old bastard. You know Bird is he GOAT. Go Celts

He's whitePERIOD

SpursforSix
08-23-2016, 04:37 PM
No, he's had some moments. "The Vanishing" was serviceable.

That one where he plays the wolf to Little Red Riding Hood played by Reese Witherspoon.

"The Lost Boys" --- in essence a continuation of his role from "Stand By Me."

His role in "Stand" is pure and without apology. It's glorious. Makes you proud that the production permitted it, egged it on and Sutherland commanded it.

Who thinks like this?:::"No problem." after "Phoenix" dares him to murder.

---

+ upon that conviction he had some years back:::he just went to jail. Reported to the can, took a cell, shut his mouth & soldiered.

Yeah...I was off. I thought about Lost Boys...great role for him and really the one that got him rolling. But that would have ruined my premise.
She, Reese, was spectacular in Freeway.

DJR210
08-23-2016, 05:40 PM
These new age lazy bastards don't know what being a kid is.. Sitting inside in the AC watching streaming TV and generally being entitled faggots..

Riding around on BMX bikes with cap guns, laser tag, super soakers.. Way better times IMO

benefactor
08-23-2016, 07:08 PM
I have nothing else to say to Avante. Sack up and post the video. I have mine and I have posters that can confirm it's me. Shit or get off the pot, old faggot.

RGMCSE
08-23-2016, 07:43 PM

This is one of the most pathetic lies Ive ever read.

Avante
08-23-2016, 07:49 PM
I have nothing else to say to Avante. Sack up and post the video. I have mine and I have posters that can confirm it's me. Shit or get off the pot, old faggot.

Anything I do here is going to be..."those aren't yours".."you Googled that"..."that isn't you", and we all know it. I simply know too much, and it bugs you little shits.

Dude, I posted 12 pictures of all those books, all that music, all those trophies. And all I read was how none of that stuff belonged to me. All a big, good looking, powerhouse picture will do is..."yeah right, so ya took a picture of some guy"...and you know it.

I;m 6-2 275 pounds of solid rock. Been lifting since I was 15. That is a fact.

Avante
08-23-2016, 07:52 PM
This is one of the most pathetic lies Ive ever read.

That's not a lie little guy and not even my best pick up story. The time I was at the Armona Club, that's my best story. And that story about the bike ride wasn't the first time I was approached while on my bike.

I don't lie guy, got it?

benefactor
08-23-2016, 07:52 PM
Anything I do here is going to be..."those aren'y yours".."you Googled that"..."that isn't you", and we all know it. I simply know too much, and it bugs you little shits.

Dude, I posted 12 pictures of all those books, all that music, all those trophies. And all I read was how none of that stuff belonged to me. All a big, good looking, powerhouse picture will do is..."yeah right, so ya took a picture of some guy"...and you know it.

I;m 6-2 275 pounds of solid rock. Been lifting since I was 15. That is a fact.
You can prove it's you stupid. I've told you this time and time again. All you are doing is deflecting...because you are fat and I'm in twenty times the shape you are in. Hold up a piece of paper that says "Avante" then do the lift. If you do that I'll even record a newer video with the same type of proof. Shit or stand faggot.

RGMCSE
08-23-2016, 07:53 PM
commuter/hybrid bike should work fine. If you have a local bike shop that sells used bikes, just tell them what you are looking for and they can make recommendations, or maybe even build you a bike out of old parts. That's how I got my 29er mountain bike, the dude was about to build one up as a single speed but added gears for me.

Hey LM I took your advice and started looking up used bike shops. But there are only two in San Antonio and they were closed. One of them only opens on Saturday. The other said they were open but never answered. So Im geeking out for a bike and I start hitting the pawn shops hoping to find a gem. My wish list is a Jamis, Specialized or Trek. So far the treks have been beat to hell. The specialized was a beauty but still $330. I havent found a used Jamis but I did find a nice but older DiamondBack Insight 1.It had a back compartment holder thingy attached and the nice Shimano shifters. The ones that you shift with your thumbs. It was priced at $170. I was so tempted to buy it after doing some research and seeing that original MSRP was $550. Im going to go out and search more pawn shops and see if I find the one.

benefactor
08-23-2016, 07:57 PM
mrsmaalox and VBM can both verify that I lift and have for a long time. You have no proof...nothing. Bring the proof or fuck off.

Avante
08-23-2016, 08:01 PM
You can prove it's you stupid. I've told you this time and time again. All you are doing is deflecting...because you are fat and I'm in twenty times the shape you are in. Hold up a piece of paper that says "Avante" then do the lift. If you do that I'll even record a newer video with the same type of proof. Shit or stand faggot.

Dude, you wouldn't make a zit on my as and we both know it. And know there is no way way it won't be..."come on guy, that's not you"...and we both know it.

So I go to the gym, will need some spotters, will need somebody to take the pictures. Come back, post all that here because some prick who calls m...old faggot..needs me to? Fuck that bullshit, but I would have done it if ya hadn't called me all those names.

Once ya started calling me..faggot...I had no intensions of doing anything, ya fucked up asshole.

Avante
08-23-2016, 08:02 PM
mrsmaalox (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=5468) and VBM (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=16355) can both verify that I lift and have for a long time. You have no proof...nothing. Bring the proof or fuck off.

I think you're a liar and I'll talk about what I want, ya got that?

Startes lifting for football at 15, and never stopped.

So why the lies little guy?

Thread
08-23-2016, 08:13 PM
Yeah...I was off. I thought about Lost Boys...great role for him and really the one that got him rolling. But that would have ruined my premise.
She, Reese, was spectacular in Freeway.

It's his turn as "Ace Merrill" that will remain for all time.

It's not the "Brower" child's body that drives "Ace." It's class distinction. Where he is at and where the Lachance family is situated is the killing ground in "SBM." He respect(ed) "Denny." Talks of this boy's "good sense." It's a wonderful entry into this film. I read the short story, but, cannot remember this detail off hand. But, it's the fulcrum---make no mistake about it. It's why "Ace" takes the ball cap from "Gordie" --- and why he keeps it. It's a vestige of a reminder of what "Ace" did not have. "Ace" did not have parents who parented him. Nobody, NOBODY knows what went on behind the walls of the Lachance family. Only mother Lachance, father Lachance and their sons are privy to the painful disconnect between mother/wife & father/husband, fathers & sons. Everybody, EVERYBODY knows what went on behind the walls of the Merrill family. Their laundry has been hung out for years right alongside the heaps of junk and junked cars that litter the family homestead.

"Ace" did not have the love of a brother as the Lachance brothers love(ed) one another. A love that was robustly physical, their hearts full even though father has grudged the sons every step of the way. Their is a sizable chasm twixt the ages of the Lachance brothers. Was "Gordie" a mistake? Was Lachance finished after being blessed with a fine, beautiful boy only to be allowed another? Father can only see football. And "Ace" sees it as well. Not just a Q, but, a star Q. "Jesus, mother Mary and Joseph he could throw that ball." exclaims the store owner.

But, "Denny" survived his father's will. He is a complete child, a budding man. There is a girl, a beautiful girl, but, it isn't all of one, and none of everything else as father implores his eldest, not just football, or, girl, or, studies, or, the Lachance homestead. "Denny" takes "Gordie" with him. Encourages his blooded brother. Mother is careful, ever watchful. Terribly cowed, but, secretively triumphant. She sees the love of her boys in spite of the monster at the head of the clan/table. Only after "Denny" death is she free now to plot. And rest assured once the fog of boundless grief lifts she'll act on plot.

benefactor
08-23-2016, 08:19 PM
I think you're a liar and I'll talk about what I want, ya got that?

Startes lifting for football at 15, and never stopped.

So why the lies little guy?
translation

I'm afraid because I'm fat

Avante
08-23-2016, 08:25 PM
translation

I'm afraid because I'm fat

This is why there will be no pictures. You're a little asshole. And I don't believe ya lift at all so why the lies?

And ya don't call people names when ya want things from them, that's tells us all how stupid you are.

And, if you did lift we'd already have seen your pictures right here.

Post your pictures right here, ok?

DJR210
08-23-2016, 08:31 PM
^ more excuse making

benefactor
08-23-2016, 08:35 PM
^ more excuse making
tbh

benefactor
08-23-2016, 08:37 PM
DJR210...you want the video?

DJR210
08-23-2016, 08:38 PM
tbh

":cry Oh, you called me a faggot, I don't have to prove anythinggggg :cry "

DJR210
08-23-2016, 08:38 PM
DJR210 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=42671)...you want the video?

Nah man it's clear you're not full of shit like this old bastard

Avante
08-23-2016, 08:42 PM
^ more excuse making

Not at all.

Look at you, I tell you..."I;m no pedo"...and what do you say.."yes you are".

This would be no different so why bother with it?

I posted pictures here before, all I got was bullshit.

DJR210
08-23-2016, 08:45 PM
Not at all.

All I'm saying is it doesn't make sense to get in a pissing contest over lifting, but when it comes time to nut up you use being called a "faggot" as your way out. I didn't know you were this sensitive tbh :lol

Avante
08-23-2016, 08:45 PM
Nah man it's clear you're not full of shit like this old bastard

That's the fun part for me. I'm everything I say I am, and it is funny watching you little shits act stupid over it.

benefactor
08-23-2016, 08:46 PM
Not at all.

^ more excuse making

benefactor
08-23-2016, 08:47 PM
I lift and you don't. These are facts until proven otherwise.

Avante
08-23-2016, 08:48 PM
All I'm saying is it doesn't make sense to get in a pissing contest over lifting, but when it comes time to nut up you use being called a "faggot" as your way out. I didn't know you were this sensitive tbh :lol

It's not about being sensitive, it's about a guy who doesn't even believe I;m married with children. He thinks I;m a faggot. Why waste time with somebody like this?

Avante
08-23-2016, 08:49 PM
I lift and you don't. These are facts until proven otherwise.

Dude, so why was that bench press and weights in my pictures? Do yoiu believe they belonged to me?

And, when did you prove anything? Let's see your bench with weights I've showed mine.

Avante
08-23-2016, 08:52 PM
This is funny.

Avante...I'm no pedo
ST...yes you are

Avante....I;m 6-2 275 of muscle
ST...no you aren't.

Ha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I do get a kick out of you little shits, it is funny watching how ya act.

DJR210
08-23-2016, 08:54 PM
It's not about being sensitive, it's about a guy who doesn't even believe I;m married with children. He thinks I;m a faggot. Why waste time with somebody like this?

So your story is you took being called a "faggot" on a message board in a literal sense, even though your usual stance is we're just a "bunch of dumb leg humpers", because this would be easier than stepping up to the challenge?

TDMVPDPOY
08-23-2016, 08:55 PM
did u guys ever crush a can, and put iit on the back wheel and it makes a noise like a motobike when ur riding...

how about putting beams on any floor and jumping over it?

benefactor
08-23-2016, 08:56 PM
Dude, so why was that bench press and weights in my pictures? Do yoiu believe they belonged to me?

And, when did you prove anything? Let's see your bench with weights I've showed mine.
I have a video right now. Two reps at 335. I can post it anytime. I'm in the video.

I don't need to post shit that supposedly belongs to me. I have real proof. You have a gut that has kept you from seeing your genitals for 20 plus years. All you do is deflect and lie.

Shit or stand, old faggot.

Avante
08-23-2016, 09:02 PM
So your story is you took being called a "faggot" on a message board in a literal sense, even though your usual stance is we're just a "bunch of dumb leg humpers", because this would be easier than stepping up to the challenge?

I talked about having 10, 000 books, 6000 CD's and a lot of stuff. So it was...yeah right, take some pictures. That went on for months, so one day I did take pictures of it all. There it all was, all those books, my trophies, my bench press, my music, pictures on the wall of sprinters, blues cats.

So was it..."ok ok yep, you got a lot of stuff?" Hell no, ir was...."so who really owns all that stuff"..."you bought those trophies at a yard sale"..."so whose house are you at?"

Look at you, you know I'm no pedo yet you MUST play that stupid shit, why? I know too much stuff, so little shits like you do all ya can to be a pest, right?

All I would get with a video/pictures is a load of crap like I get with this silly pedo thing. And I know this so why bother witg it?

DJR210
08-23-2016, 09:04 PM
:lol starting to think this faggot doesn't know how to upload pics, as he has struggled w/ uploading YouTube videos in the past

Avante
08-23-2016, 09:06 PM
I have a video right now. Two reps at 335. I can post it anytime. I'm in the video.

I don't need to post shit that supposedly belongs to me. I have real proof. You have a gut that has kept you from seeing your genitals for 20 plus years. All you do is deflect and lie.

Bullshit, you don't even lift. So why the lies?

Avante
08-23-2016, 09:10 PM
:lol starting to think this faggot doesn't know how to upload pics, as he has struggled w/ uploading YouTube videos in the past

And that is why it's more of a hassle than I want to deal with. Especially knowing it will be..."that isn't you".

Who struggles with youtube videos? It was..how is that done here.

benefactor
08-23-2016, 09:16 PM
Bullshit, you don't even lift. So why the lies?
Why would I lie? I have a video right now.:lol This video can be verified by other posters here.

You want me to make you a new one where I say benefactor in it? I can do that when I go to the gym day after tomorrow. If you are what you say you are you could easily do the same, but you will continue to deflect.

Avante
08-23-2016, 09:27 PM
Why would I lie? I have a video right now.:lol This video can be verified by other posters here.

You want me to make you a new one where I say benefactor in it? I can do that when I go to the gym day after tomorrow. If you are what you say you are you could easily do the same, but you will continue to deflect.

I don't believe you, so why the lies?

What's your real name?

Why all this bullshit, post a picture. Come on.

benefactor
08-23-2016, 09:37 PM
I don't believe you, so why the lies?

What's your real name?

Why all this bullshit, post a picture. Come on.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_WBDpA9NxuXE/S8OU_JSB7iI/AAAAAAAACZY/a_SCy-NJduA/s1600/Painted-into-a-Corner.jpg

Avante
08-23-2016, 09:41 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_WBDpA9NxuXE/S8OU_JSB7iI/AAAAAAAACZY/a_SCy-NJduA/s1600/Painted-into-a-Corner.jpg

Just as I suspected, no picture and no real name.

Dude, post a picture of you lifting, come on. And what is your real name?

benefactor
08-23-2016, 09:43 PM
And what the fuck does my real name matter?:lol

benefactor
08-23-2016, 09:44 PM
:lol stalker...you gonna try to find me so you try to fuck my underage daughter?

Avante
08-23-2016, 09:46 PM

When ya start getting real with this stuff and wanting pictures of people we might as well get really real. So what is your real name?

benefactor
08-23-2016, 09:50 PM
When ya start getting real with this stuff and wanting pictures of people we might as well get really real. So what is your real name?
Jesus fuck you have gone to a new level of creepy. All I wanted was a vid of you saying "Avante" then lifting some weights and you are asking for my real name. I'm not telling you shit you old creepy motherfucker.

Avante
08-23-2016, 09:51 PM
:lol stalker...you gonna try to find me so you try to fuck my underage daughter?

So despite all the times I've explained my stance on that sick ass shit, you STILL believe I'm a sick ass pedo. right?

And do you really think I would board a plane in California, and go on a trip trying to find you and your daughter, right? So my wife Judy would be cool with that and the $$$$$ spent? And, do you really think I'm that good a detective?

You...you sick ass pedo, you old faggot...oh by the way could ya post some pictures of you lifting?

Hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avante
08-23-2016, 09:55 PM
Jesus fuck you have gone to a new level of creepy. All I wanted was a vid of you saying "Avante" then lifting some weights and you are asking for my real name. I'm not telling you shit you old creepy motherfucker.

Creepy is wanting to see another man lifting weights ya fucking faggot.

Come on ya fucking freak, what's your real name? What's to hide bitch?

benefactor
08-23-2016, 10:08 PM
What's to hide bitch?
:lol...oh the irony

Avante
08-23-2016, 10:11 PM
My real name is Lawrence Richard Layton. I live in Porterville Cali and am a retired insurance salesman.

I'm an X...

Navy
running back
cornerback
kick returner
sprinter
long jumper
crazy man loose on the west coast

Your turn.

benefactor
08-23-2016, 10:12 PM
:cry gimme your real name :cry
:lol exposed as a stalker
:lol just add it to your list of crimes

Avante
08-23-2016, 10:14 PM
:lol...oh the irony

You wanna get real bitch, ok lets get real, ok?

benefactor
08-23-2016, 10:16 PM
My real name is Lawrence Richard Layton. I live in Porterville Cali and am a retired insurance salesman.

I'm an X...

Navy
running back
cornerback
kick returner
sprinter
long jumper
crazy man loose on the west coast

Your turn.
:lol Lawrence...that's worse than Glen.

Avante
08-23-2016, 10:17 PM
:cry gimme your real name :cry
:lol exposed as a stalker
:lol just add it to your list of crimes

Just as I suspected a paranoid little liar.

Dude, are you really this big a wimp? So you are afraid of me?

Avante
08-23-2016, 10:18 PM
:lol Lawrence...that's worse than Glen.

That's why I go with Larry.

So what is your full name, man up ya little shit, ok? Don't be a wimp.

RGMCSE
08-23-2016, 10:36 PM

You gave him a big out you fuck tard. By the way lets get back on topic. This was actually a nice thread till Avante ruined it with his usual bullshit.

Avante
08-24-2016, 04:54 AM
You gave him a big out you fuck tard. By the way lets get back on topic. This was actually a nice thread till Avante ruined it with his usual bullshit.

It's never Avante, it's always somebody who just can't handle reality.

benefactor
08-24-2016, 06:16 AM
Just as I suspected a paranoid little liar.

Dude, are you really this big a wimp? So you are afraid of me?
:lol

You haven't proven anything you dumb bastard. Do you think we are all as stupid as you are? Anyone can make up a name, job they used to have, sports accomplishments or take pictures of things that aren't theirs. Just look at Kool. He lies about himself all day on here.

All that you are doing is more deflecting because I've backed you in the paint and Chris Dudley'd your ass.

Avante
08-24-2016, 06:38 AM
:lol

You haven't proven anything you dumb bastard. Do you think we are all as stupid as you are? Anyone can make up a name, job they used to have, sports accomplishments or take pictures of things that aren't theirs. Just look at Kool. He lies about himself all day on here.

All that you are doing is more deflecting because I've backed you in the paint and Chris Dudley'd your ass.

I talk about blues, football, track, lifting....right? When I took those dozen or so pictures what did we see, football trophies, picture of sprinters and blues cats on my walls. My bench press. All those 10.000 books and 6000 CD;'s.

Dude, I was born in 1949 and got into track. music, football in the late 50's, so I'm going to know all that stuff. I ran track, played football and started lifting at 15 and have been ever since. Why do you struggle with the facts so badly? There is nobody out there more knowledgeable about the things that interest me than Avante...ok? Yet you fight that, why?

What it is is little shits like you simply can't stand being inferior so I MUST be some sick ass pedo, or some fat fuck, it makes ya feel better...right? To fess up to reality would fuck ya all up, and I get that.

I do upper body on Sun, Tues, Thurs, I do lower body and cardio on Mon, Wed and Fri, I take Sat off. I do 3 sets of 15-12-10, I keep it simple and fast. I get in and out in about 30 minutes. That has been the routine for about 20 years now***, ok? If something comes up and I miss a day I make it up on Sat. Very rare I miss two days a week.

Dude, I'm the real deal and something tells me you really know it. But obviously can't admit it.

My first body building hero was the great Steve Reeves. I saw Hercules as a kid and knew that's what I wanted to be, so I started doing pushups and chinups and lifting chairs, books, whatever. Then at 15 my dad bougt me a weight set, and I've been bangin' n; clangin; ever since.

*** from 15 to around 45 I was spending a good hour or more lifting.

UZER
08-24-2016, 06:50 AM
To this day Rad is one of my favorite movies ever. Horrible acting, obvious stunt double work for Laura Laughlin :lol. But still, as a kid, I must have watched this movie 50 times. I wished so bad I could ride Hell Track.

Thread
08-24-2016, 07:05 AM
That's why I go with Larry.

So what is your full name, man up ya little shit, ok? Don't be a wimp.

:lmao:lmao:lmao

tenbeersbold
08-24-2016, 07:17 AM
Started with a cool Huffy bmx,black with these yellow mag wheels.Had a second hand Mongoose after that and my final bmx'er was a rad PK Ripper hand built by me from parts of dubious origin lol.Was white frame forks with red components. Red Skyways,Redline flite cranks,the works,those Skyways looked rad but were heavy as f*ck.
We used to rode all over Arlington Va,Falls Church even being crazy and riding into DC though only Georgetown lol
Arcades s were usually our destination, Flipper McGee's,Playtime,Bowl America,Duckpin Center too.
These days I ride a Cannondale Badboy that I bought for $750 back in 2002,best damn bike I've ever owned besides wear and tear parts like tires,brake pads etc the thing is bulletproof never had any major problems

08-24-2016, 07:21 AM
:lmao:lmao:lmao
Oh, yeah, just fuckin' hilarious :rolleyes

benefactor
08-24-2016, 07:37 AM
I talk about blues, football, track, lifting....right? When I took those dozen or so pictures what did we see, football trophies, picture of sprinters and blues cats on my walls. My bench press. All those 10.000 books and 6000 CD;'s.

Dude, I was born in 1949 and got into track. music, football in the late 50's, so I'm going to know all that stuff. I ran track, played football and started lifting at 15 and have been ever since. Why do you struggle with the facts so badly? There is nobody out there more knowledgeable about the things that interest me than Avante...ok? Yet you fight that, why?

What it is is little shits like you simply can't stand being inferior so I MUST be some sick ass pedo, or some fat fuck, it makes ya feel better...right? To fess up to reality would fuck ya all up, and I get that.

I do upper body on Sun, Tues, Thurs, I do lower body and cardio on Mon, Wed and Fri, I take Sat off. I do 3 sets of 15-12-10, I keep it simple and fast. I get in and out in about 30 minutes. That has been the routine for about 20 years now***, ok? If something comes up and I miss a day I make it up on Sat. Very rare I miss two days a week.

Dude, I'm the real deal and something tells me you really know it. But obviously can't admit it.

My first body building hero was the great Steve Reeves. I saw Hercules as a kid and knew that's what I wanted to be, so I started doing pushups and chinups and lifting chairs, books, whatever. Then at 15 my dad bougt me a weight set, and I've been bangin' n; clangin; ever since.

*** from 15 to around 45 I was spending a good hour or more lifting.

mrsmaalox
08-24-2016, 08:22 AM
mrsmaalox and VBM can both verify that I lift and have for a long time. You have no proof...nothing. Bring the proof or fuck off.

:tu

Avante send me your video, I'll vouch for you too. I won't even show it to Benefactor if you don't want me to, he'll take my word if I confirm I saw it. For the record, I never questioned the pics of your Temple of Solitude or whatever you called it; from your posts it is obvious to me that you own TONS of source material :)

I. Hustle
08-24-2016, 09:23 AM

He needs to know what to yell out when he's jerking it.

clambake
08-24-2016, 11:09 AM
larry
dick
layton.

clambake
08-24-2016, 11:55 AM
from porterville.

benefactor
08-25-2016, 10:42 AM
:tu

Avante send me your video, I'll vouch for you too. I won't even show it to Benefactor if you don't want me to, he'll take my word if I confirm I saw it. For the record, I never questioned the pics of your Temple of Solitude or whatever you called it; from your posts it is obvious to me that you own TONS of source material :)
Crickets. He always runs...for obvious reasons.

FuckoffNiggas
07-28-2020, 12:45 AM
Earlier, as a child, my father gave me a bicycle with pedals straps. I thought it was terribly inconvenient, but as I matured, I seriously began to engage in cycling and I will say that when your pedal and foot are a single whole, you develop much greater speed, which means your skill will go up more info on Philly Pedals (https://phillypedals.com/reviews/bike-pedal-straps/). I do not recommend this for a beginner, as you need to first feel the pedals themselves, and then become one whole XD

benefactor
07-28-2020, 01:02 PM
:lol Larry
:lol that story about the girl

What makes this better is now we can all picture his little old ass posting this on his ancient desktop in his cluttered room while wearing sunglasses