PDA

View Full Version : Shooting suspect admits In Facebook post, manhunt on the way

InRareForm
08-28-2016, 03:15 PM
http://abc7.com/news/just-killed-someone-north-carolina-suspect-admits-in-facebook-post/1488394/

Chris
08-28-2016, 03:27 PM
:cryJust need some attention:cry Facebook turning everyone into a bunch of desensitized pussies. Glad I deactivated that waste of time years ago.

spurraider21
08-28-2016, 03:48 PM
:cryJust need some attention:cry Facebook turning everyone into a bunch of desensitized pussies. Glad I deactivated that waste of time years ago.
https://i.imgflip.com/2/6ldc2.jpg

baseline bum
08-28-2016, 03:53 PM
I'm still waiting for the first spurstalk post like this. Eg Avante posting that Chris Hansen is at his door and threatening suicide if he can't get back to Olangapo before the cops find him.

RGMCSE
08-28-2016, 04:54 PM

im right there with you. I had a facebook account for a few months back in 07. Once I got a request from a family member i didn't care for i quit that shit. I had no interest in connecting with long lost anyone. Not having social media never stopped me from socializing or gathering. The beauty was not having to hide or lie about where, what and who I was with or doing. I knew people that would lie and cheat, then get caught up because of facebook. All i could do was smirk and shake my head. Its like airing out your dirty laundry for all to see. Even when its locked down its never private.

Drachen
08-28-2016, 05:08 PM
What if he was just singing Queen lyrics.

RD2191
08-28-2016, 05:08 PM
I'm still waiting for the first spurstalk post like this. Eg Avante posting that Chris Hansen is at his door and threatening suicide if he can't get back to Olangapo before the cops find him.

:lol

InRareForm
08-28-2016, 05:29 PM
that scumbag sorta looks like a mix between patty mills and barbosa

Chris
08-28-2016, 05:34 PM
im right there with you. I had a facebook account for a few months back in 07. Once I got a request from a family member i didn't care for i quit that shit. I had no interest in connecting with long lost anyone. Not having social media never stopped me from socializing or gathering. The beauty was not having to hide or lie about where, what and who I was with or doing. I knew people that would lie and cheat, then get caught up because of facebook. All i could do was smirk and shake my head. Its like airing out your dirty laundry for all to see. Even when its locked down its never private.

I agree, it's a tool for cowards to air out their dirty laundry. It's also a cesspool of disinformation. I call it Vanitybook because the people who use it religiously are incredibly vain and narcissistic, or shallow and depraved.

Thread
08-28-2016, 06:49 PM
I agree, it's a tool for cowards to air out their dirty laundry. It's also a cesspool of disinformation. I call it Vanitybook because the people who use it religiously are incredibly vain and narcissistic, or shallow and depraved.

Bend over. I'll show you fuckin' shallow and depraved.

Chris
08-28-2016, 07:18 PM
Bend over. I'll show you fuckin' shallow and depraved.

Kobe raped.