PDA

View Full Version : Young D bags

I. Hustle
08-29-2016, 01:52 PM
So, I had to hit up the mall this weekend. I hate that place but had to fight through it. I was with my kid and she wanted Subway. So we go to the food court and get in line to get her kids meal. As we are waiting, these two d bag ass kids get in line behind us. One guy and one girl.

Him: Yeah, so I pretty much don't even have to like flirt and the girls will just buy whatever I tell them. I just kind of walk up to them and it's not even hard to make my sells. I'm 6'4" and 125 pounds so...

Her: I was going to ask you how tall you were.

Him: Yeah. I have this one girl that keeps hitting me up. Her and her friends keep blowing up my phone. I'm like they are all friends too hahahaha

Her: I know what you mean. I never had to pay for my own lunch. Guys would always just buy my lunch for me every day. It just got to the point where I started to feel bad. I would just by my own lunch most of the time.

This went on the whole time we stood in line. When it was my turn to pay, I turned to take a look at them and did not understand where all the arrogance came from. The dude was a stick and she wasn't someone that should be getting free lunches from guys unless they worked at the Think Geek store. They were both dressed like total d bags.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program.

SpursforSix
08-29-2016, 01:58 PM
So, I had to hit up the mall this weekend. I hate that place but had to fight through it. I was with my kid and she wanted Subway. So we go to the food court and get in line to get her kids meal. As we are waiting, these two d bag ass kids get in line behind us. One guy and one girl.

Him: Yeah, so I pretty much don't even have to like flirt and the girls will just buy whatever I tell them. I just kind of walk up to them and it's not even hard to make my sells. I'm 6'4" and 125 pounds so...

Him: Yeah. I have this one girl that keeps hitting me up. Her and her friends keep blowing up my phone. I'm like they are all friends too hahahaha

Her: I know what you mean. I never had to pay for my own lunch. Guys would always just buy my lunch for me every day. It just got to the point where I started to feel bad. I would just by my own lunch most of the time.

This went on the whole time we stood in line. When it was my turn to pay, I turned to take a look at them and did not understand where all the arrogance came from. The dude was a stick and she wasn't someone that should be getting free lunches from guys unless they worked at the Think Geek store. They were both dressed like total d bags.

I never really care where we go to eat and I'll pretty much acquiesce and drive wherever my kid wants to go. But if it required me to go to the mall just to get Subway...

You should have turned and said, "probably everyone things you're retarded".

I. Hustle
08-29-2016, 02:01 PM
I never really care where we go to eat and I'll pretty much acquiesce and drive wherever my kid wants to go. But if it required me to go to the mall just to get Subway...

You should have turned and said, "probably everyone things you're retarded".

LMAO we didn't go to the mall to get her Subway. We were at the mall and the kid got hungry.

SpursforSix
08-29-2016, 02:06 PM
LMAO we didn't go to the mall to get her Subway. We were at the mall and the kid got hungry.

:lol That makes better sense.
I was wondering where the hell you lived that made the Subway at the mall the most convenient.

I. Hustle
08-29-2016, 02:08 PM
:lol That makes better sense.
I was wondering where the hell you lived that made the Subway at the mall the most convenient.

Trust me, if I didn't have to go to the mall I wouldn't have. I used to work in a small town mall and that wasn't too bad. It was actually fun at times and I got to meet quite a few chicks but I didn't have to be a d bag about it.

Fabbs
08-29-2016, 02:11 PM
Him: I'm 6'4" and 125 pounds so...
Sounds like he scored Pity lunches.

SpursforSix
08-29-2016, 02:23 PM
Trust me, if I didn't have to go to the mall I wouldn't have. I used to work in a small town mall and that wasn't too bad. It was actually fun at times and I got to meet quite a few chicks but I didn't have to be a d bag about it.

Back in the day, I didn't mind going to the mall either. Would go to the arcade, record store, Spencer's, sports store, and ChickFilA.
But it was pretty small also. I can't stand going to the mall nowadays. Too many damn assholes.

I. Hustle
08-29-2016, 02:27 PM
Back in the day, I didn't mind going to the mall either. Would go to the arcade, record store, Spencer's, sports store, and ChickFilA.
But it was pretty small also. I can't stand going to the mall nowadays. Too many damn assholes.

I worked at a shoe store so that wasn't too bad. I worked right across from the food court and had friends there that would hook me up so I would give them my discount.

It was fun as a kid but I guess since it was a small town we didn't have the same d bags. Everyone was cool for the most part.

Trill Clinton
08-29-2016, 02:51 PM
what mall was this?

Boogie Munster
08-29-2016, 02:55 PM
6'4 and 125 pounds?? Was he getting free lunches because he had cancer ?

RGMCSE
08-29-2016, 03:07 PM

Bro you're lucky pedovante didn't pop out of that sandwich and take your daughter for some candy. You should know better son...

SpursforSix
08-29-2016, 03:12 PM
Bro you're lucky pedovante didn't pop out of that sandwich and take your daughter for some candy. You should know better son...

wait...what?

I.Hustle, what kind of sandwich did you order?

I. Hustle
08-29-2016, 03:15 PM
what mall was this?

Norf Star

I. Hustle
08-29-2016, 03:15 PM
6'4 and 125 pounds?? Was he getting free lunches because he had cancer ?

Right?! I didn't think it was anything to brag about either unless you're a chick.

I. Hustle
08-29-2016, 03:16 PM

Are you kidding? I keep my daughter right next to me at all times when we are out. I woulda yep... shot the pedo in the head.

RGMCSE
08-29-2016, 03:20 PM
Are you kidding? I keep my daughter right next to me at all times when we are out. I woulda yep... shot the pedo in the head.

Ok little guy...

I. Hustle
08-29-2016, 03:21 PM
Ok little guy...

pppffffttttt What do you think, slick?

RGMCSE
08-29-2016, 03:31 PM
pppffffttttt What do you think, slick?

Translation, how much for the little girl?

Actual footage of Ihustle and fam at lunch when pedovante strikes:

GDXYzUlv0S8

chunticakes
08-29-2016, 03:35 PM
I'm 6'4" and 125 pounds so...

translation

runs a 20.00.

chunticakes
08-29-2016, 03:35 PM
Translation, how much for the little girl?

Actual footage of Ihustle and fam at lunch when pedovante strikes:

GDXYzUlv0S8

you shoot sick pedos in the head. ok, slick?

Spur|n|Austin
08-29-2016, 04:21 PM
6'4 125 lbs sounds alarming

Joseph Kony
08-29-2016, 04:42 PM
what's worse 6'4 125 or 6'2 295 :lmao

ones almost an ethiopian child the other is a fat fuck

Avante
08-29-2016, 06:03 PM
Avante is so inside these little shits heads it's comical, hahahaha~~~~

At least get it right.

6-2-275 pounds of twisted railroad steel

Would shoot a sick ass pedo in his fucking brain.

Knows more about most everything than anyone here.

Sexy.

Aztecfan03
08-30-2016, 01:00 AM
And I thought i was skinny when I was 5'7" and 115 lbs at age 17.

I. Hustle
08-30-2016, 08:51 AM
And I thought i was skinny when I was 5'7" and 115 lbs at age 17.

I was 5'11" and 140 and thought I was a stick figure.