PDA

View Full Version : Scam alert, tbh...

ElNono
08-30-2016, 12:32 AM
I know we have some Trumpets here, lookout for scams like this...

Trump campaign demands 'dinner with Trump’ super PAC cease and desist

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/trump-campaign-super-pac-dinner-227520

boutons_deux
08-30-2016, 12:36 AM
Grifter Trash is pissed another grifter taking money from Trash's marks.

SnakeBoy
08-30-2016, 02:00 AM
So does this mean Donald won't be sharing a steak fajita taco bowl with me at Taco Cabana this Saturday night?

CosmicCowboy
08-30-2016, 07:03 AM
I can't believe someone would fall for that.

I found a much better one. It's a $100 raffle limited to 500 entries. Not bad odds for the payoff.

You can enter here:

www.HotSexWithMelania.com

Warlord23
08-30-2016, 07:35 AM
If your intent is to make a difference to Trump's electoral prospects, donating directly to Trump's campaign is not much better tbh ... most of your donation will go to Trump Air, Trump Tower, the Mar-a-lago club, hats/t-shirts and fundraising expenses rather than to campaign operations/voter mobilization in a swing state

DMC
08-30-2016, 10:30 AM
Well I got an invite to the Playboy Mansion, all I have to do is fork over 5000 dollars but it's pretty exclusive, my name or current resident. That's only two possible people and since that's just me, it's just me.

tlongII
08-30-2016, 10:37 AM
Sounds awesome. You should go.

Blake
08-30-2016, 11:49 AM
So does this mean Donald won't be sharing a steak fajita taco bowl with me at Taco Cabana this Saturday night?

you'll be sharing that taco with a toilet bowl on Sunday morning

Blake
08-30-2016, 11:50 AM
Well I got an invite to the Playboy Mansion

Lol sbm

baseline bum
08-30-2016, 01:52 PM

I know people scoff Taco Cabana, but their arbol chipotle salsa is fucking great. I jacked like 6 of those the other day when I went there for lunch since that shit is so good on eggs.

SpursforSix
08-30-2016, 01:59 PM
I know people scoff Taco Cabana, but their arbol chipotle salsa is fucking great. I jacked like 6 of those the other day when I went there for lunch since that shit is so good on eggs.
It's good. I also like the verde salsa as well. For a fast food Mexican chain, it's way above Taco Bell, Taco Bueno, Taco Casa, and Del Taco.

It's in the same tier as Rosa's. Although Rosa's seems more consistent from store to store. Taco Cabana can vary greatly depending on location and what particular people they have working when you order.

SnakeBoy
08-30-2016, 02:00 PM

TC may not be the greatest mexican food but it isn't that bad. Better than any other fast food place tbh.

Reck
08-30-2016, 02:04 PM
Sweet irony.

baseline bum
08-30-2016, 02:09 PM
TC may not be the greatest mexican food but it isn't that bad. Better than any other fast food place tbh.

Their chicken fajitas are outstanding. Beef fajitas are good too. The only thing I don't really like there is the rice, that shit's pretty bland and they need to cook it in some chicken stock or something.

I. Hustle
08-30-2016, 02:10 PM
Well I got an invite to the Playboy Mansion, all I have to do is fork over 5000 dollars but it's pretty exclusive, my name or current resident. That's only two possible people and since that's just me, it's just me.

You got an invite to the Playboy Mansion too? I know a guy on here that got one of those. SUPER exclusive.

I. Hustle
08-30-2016, 02:11 PM
Their chicken fajitas are outstanding. Beef fajitas are good too. The only thing I don't really like there is the rice, that shit's pretty bland and they need to cook it in some chicken stock or something.

The beans aren't too bad. Those tortillas though...

CosmicCowboy
08-30-2016, 02:26 PM
Just about any of the rodeo jaliscos are better and just as fast. The one at Colonies Mall kicks ass.

I. Hustle
08-30-2016, 02:31 PM
Just about any of the rodeo jaliscos are better and just as fast. The one at Colonies Mall kicks ass.

Where is Colonies Mall? I-10?

CosmicCowboy
08-30-2016, 02:42 PM
Where is Colonies Mall? I-10?

Yeah, I-10 and Wurzbach. The little mall behind the HEB. Except for the guy behind the cash register I think they are all illegal. Trump needs to leave them the fuck alone though. :lol

RandomGuy
08-30-2016, 02:49 PM
I can't believe someone would fall for that.

I found a much better one. It's a $100 raffle limited to 500 entries. Not bad odds for the payoff.

You can enter here:

www.HotSexWithMelania.com

Dude, Trump voters have got to be some of the most gullible people in the country. If I was a scam artist, I would drive around to houses with Trump yard signs, and sell them gold future contracts.

I. Hustle
08-30-2016, 02:57 PM
Yeah, I-10 and Wurzbach. The little mall behind the HEB. Except for the guy behind the cash register I think they are all illegal. Trump needs to leave them the fuck alone though. :lol

Okay, I know where you are talking about.

I might try it out.

SnakeBoy
08-30-2016, 02:58 PM

Never heard of them but the from the yelp pics it look likes good authentic texmex. Reminds me of Taco Cabana of the eighties before they became a chain and whitey'd up their food. No locations anywhere near me though.

SnakeBoy
08-30-2016, 03:01 PM
Dude, Trump voters have got to be some of the most gullible people in the country.

I think any private individual donating to Hillary expecting change is pretty fucking gullible also.

boutons_deux
08-30-2016, 03:06 PM
I think any private individual donating to Hillary expecting change is pretty fucking gullible also.

agree, nothing's gonna change. Even if she tries to make PROGRESS for the 99%, the Repugs will block her. But she won't try much, if anything.

CosmicCowboy
08-30-2016, 03:11 PM
Never heard of them but the from the yelp pics it look likes good authentic texmex. Reminds me of Taco Cabana of the eighties before they became a chain and whitey'd up their food. No locations anywhere near me though.

They do kick ass breakfast tacos and have the best menudo in town that I have found.