PDA

View Full Version : Cum Newton compares himself to LeBron and Ali; refers to himself as the "greatest"

Clipper Nation
08-31-2016, 05:05 PM
"When you look at the greats - Muhammad Ali, Tiger Woods, Kobe Bryant, Derek Jeter, LeBron James, Stephen Curry - a list of people where you can see it, you can sense it, you can feel it when watching them play," Newton said in a video posted on the The Players' Tribune, a website that allow athletes to tell their stories in their own words. "It's that burning desire when you're fed up with just accepting something and you know that you're worth more.

Before I even got drafted, I wrote Mr. Richardson a note," Newton said. "In that note, I stated that there's no doubt in my mind that I will and want to be the greatest football player to ever play this game. And I am willing and able to give you every single thing that you want.

"I also mentioned that those were big words to say, but in the famous words of Muhammad Ali, 'I was the greatest way before I even knew I was.' "

http://www.panthers.com/news/article-2/Cam-Newton-opens-up-for-The-Players-Tribune/e2db68a4-7a8d-4b7b-897c-2073fafb0e3e

:lol What a cocky faggot this game manager is. He's setting himself up for a big downfall.

Chris
08-31-2016, 05:31 PM
Ali was special. Cum is not.

Robz4000
08-31-2016, 05:34 PM
He is right when he refers to himself as similar to Kirby though: they're both delusional fucks that think they're good when in fact they often compromise their team and have to be carried kicking and screaming to the big stage, only to fuck their team when it matters most.

Avante
08-31-2016, 05:52 PM
Won a National title at Blinn JC.
Won a National title at Auburn.
Won a Heisman
Won an NFL MVP
Played in a Superbowl and was a huge reason they were there.

While he is obviously no Russell Wilson, he's pretty good.

Clipper Nation
08-31-2016, 06:26 PM
Won a National title at Blinn JC.
Won a National title at Auburn.
Won a Heisman
Nobody cares anymore.

Won an NFL MVP
Carson Palmer, you the real MVP.

Played in a Superbowl
So did David Tyree. Where is he now?

and was a huge reason they were there.
Not really. The defense dragged him there.

chunticakes
08-31-2016, 06:33 PM
The GOT would've dove for that ball in the Superbowl, tbh..

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
08-31-2016, 06:34 PM
Where were all you guys last year? Didn't see one post from any of you guys. Good to have you back. You'll be gone by the Panthers bye week.

But, yup, Newton is on his way to being on the Mt. Rushmore of QB's. Already the greatest dual-threat ever. Just needs a couple rings... plenty of time... especially with a stacked D.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
08-31-2016, 06:35 PM

wtf?

Did you watch the NFC title game? That argument I thought was dead right after that game.

Chris
08-31-2016, 06:48 PM
He is right when he refers to himself as similar to Kirby though: they're both delusional fucks that think they're good when in fact they often compromise their team and have to be carried kicking and screaming to the big stage, only to fuck their team when it matters most.

I agree, he sounds very similar to Kobe. Both were flash in the pan MVP's as well.

Clipper Nation
08-31-2016, 06:57 PM
Where were all you guys last year?
Right here, pointing out how overrated your boy is.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=255841

Avante
08-31-2016, 07:42 PM
Nobody cares anymore.

Not really. The defense dragged him there.

Everyone who looks at any athletes athletic career cares, so wrong.

No way Palmer deserved the MVP, that's two.

Do I really need that list of great QB's who never played in a SB?

Wrong yet again, dude, as usual, ya don't know shit.

CN, all internet silliness aside, ok? Do you actually act like this....BAH HUMBUG....faggot this, fucik that...in the real world? Dude, you come off as one gigantic prick, did ya know that?

Fabbs
09-01-2016, 10:43 AM
[QUOTE=Clipper Nation;8716083:lol What a cocky faggot this game manager is. He's setting himself up for a big downfall.[/QUOTE]
Another Dan Marino. And in spite of what Marino slurpers say, that is not a good thing.
Lost the SuperBowl to Joe Montana then demanded a contract with one more dollar a year then Joe got.
Lost the whole city of Miami and a lot of teamates. Which he had owned and would have continued to own.
Just a stat padder ever since.

I wonder if Cum is destined for the same.

Fabbs
09-01-2016, 10:47 AM
Wrong yet again, dude, as usual, ya don't know shit.
You tell em, Keyboard.

The bottom line is real simple...

Pete Carrol is one of the best college/pro football coachs of all time, only a fool wouldn't get that.

UNT Eagles 2016
09-01-2016, 02:50 PM

That's an insult to Tyree. In the SB, he caught a TD and the greatest, most clutch catch of all time. On separate plays. What did Cum do? 2 sack fumbles and zero TDs?

UNT Eagles 2016
09-01-2016, 02:54 PM
Ali was special. Cum is not.
Even when it landed in your mom's endometrium all those years ago?

SpursforSix
09-01-2016, 03:06 PM
Even when it landed in your mom's endometrium all those years ago?

You could have done better with that.

UNT Eagles 2016
09-01-2016, 03:42 PM
You could have done better with that.

Still 7/10. It's only Thursday.

SuperCam
09-01-2016, 05:16 PM
CN's continued homoerotic obsession with Cam is one of the interesting subplots on this forum in general, tbh.

UNT Eagles 2016
09-02-2016, 07:45 AM
CN's continued homoerotic obsession with Cam is one of the interesting subplots on this forum in general, tbh.

He never said anything about Cam. He's only ever talked about cum.

Fabbs
09-26-2016, 02:34 PM
Durant and Westbrook not the only high profile flamers in pro sports?
http://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/BBwCB8x.img?h=351&w=624&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f&x=811&y=359

SpursforSix
09-26-2016, 02:41 PM
http://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/BBwCB8x.img?h=351&w=624&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f&x=811&y=359

what do you get when Mr. Monopoly fucks a Southwestern Couch

johnsmith
09-26-2016, 03:09 PM

Jesus Christ....is this real?

Chris
09-26-2016, 04:29 PM

These guys have handlers who pimp them out with this faggotry. Cam is no different from Kylie Jenner in that regard. He's simply another model on the runway :lol

Avante
09-26-2016, 04:53 PM
I think it would be fair to give Cam/Panthers a week off, all that shit going down in Charlotte had to have had some effect on them. It was pretty obvious they didn't look like themselves, now add no Jonathan Stewart.

I do think it is time however to wonder just how much his celeberity/endorsements are effecting his focus on just football. I don't like seeing Wilson doing al that stuff either.

One thing for sure both RGIII/Kaepernick are done with endorsements.

Avante
10-17-2016, 11:56 AM
Newton really is a strange case. I have no problems seeing him starring in the movies. He could do that.

But.....the guy has no clue how to act. He doesn't get it at all, and we know he's no idiot but he sure does act like one sometimes.

I stick up for thre guy because he's an amazing athlete but when it comes to dealing with the real world he's really out there.

UNT Eagles 2016
10-17-2016, 03:21 PM
1-5

Chris
10-17-2016, 04:04 PM
another Cam meltdown at the press conference after a loss :lol
still a sore loser :lol
Media shitting on him big time right meow :lol