PDA

View Full Version : Who is your celebrity match?

Jimcs50
10-05-2005, 05:04 PM
http://web.tickle.com/tests/celebrity/?c=42541&test=celebogt

Jim, your match is Jennifer Aniston :smokin !

Who cares if she's married to Brad Pitt? Jennifer Aniston is meant for you! This warm, happy-go-lucky California girl always looks good, and her goofy sense of humor makes her approachable, too. With her friendly ways and comfortable style, she's got the appeal of a girl next door — or maybe an all-American sorority sister. Since you're into attractive, fun-loving women who enjoy being pampered and taken care of, that makes her just your speed. Sure, she may have a little attitude, but she is a big star. Her spontaneous nature and sexy looks make up for occasional holier-than-thou posing. And that endearing vulnerability she occasionally lets the world see completely melts your heart. Enjoy — not just anyone scores this special "friend."

John T
10-05-2005, 05:08 PM
:vomit

Carie, your match is Dylan McDermott!

Order in the court! Yeah, we mean you. We know it's exciting that Practice hottie Dylan McDermott is your celebrity match, but for heaven's sake, calm down. After all, the TV lawyer may be tall, dark, handsome, smart, suave... Actually, on second thought, woo hoo! Celebrate all you want; this brainy babe (and ex-fiancι of Julia Roberts) is exactly the right kind of guy for you — you love men who sweep you off your feet with their words, not just their biceps. We can just picture the two of you on a date: candlelight, a vintage wine, a deep discussion about literature or foreign film. Definitely swoon-worthy. He may be married (and a daddy!) in real life, but in the TV show in your head, we the jury find that this bright East Coast hunk is all yours.

ObiwanGinobili
10-05-2005, 05:12 PM
:tu I'll take me some of that!

Casandra, your match is Tiger Woods!

Congratulations — you just scored a hole in one! Golf prodigy/Nike pitch-man/all-around cutie Tiger Woods is your celebrity match. Not only is he a links superstar — he's won practically every tournament he's ever entered as a pro, including the Masters Tournament and the U.S. Open — but he's got a Stanford-quality head on those polo-shirted shoulders, too. That combo really melts your heart (the great smile, come-hither eyes, and hefty bank account don't hurt, either). This born winner is one fella you definitely don't want to let get away. But since you've always had a soft spot for the sporty ones, we're sure you knew that already. So pat yourself on the back for getting matched with the talented Tiger. After all, one round with this above-par catch, and we're sure you'd feel like a champion.

John T
10-05-2005, 05:13 PM

Obi, are you talking to me? I'd be happy to switch :lol

Carie

Jimcs50
10-05-2005, 05:14 PM

Jim, your match is Jennifer Aniston :smokin !

Who cares if she's married to Brad Pitt? Jennifer Aniston is meant for you! This warm, happy-go-lucky California girl always looks good, and her goofy sense of humor makes her approachable, too. With her friendly ways and comfortable style, she's got the appeal of a girl next door — or maybe an all-American sorority sister. Since you're into attractive, fun-loving women who enjoy being pampered and taken care of, that makes her just your speed. Sure, she may have a little attitude, but she is a big star. Her spontaneous nature and sexy looks make up for occasional holier-than-thou posing. And that endearing vulnerability she occasionally lets the world see completely melts your heart. Enjoy — not just anyone scores this special "friend."

Ironic that she is my match since the guys always fuck with me saying that I am hot for Brad Pitt.

:)

Horry For 3!
10-05-2005, 05:18 PM
Joshua, your match is Britney Spears!

Oh, baby, baby — Britney Spears is the dream girl who drives you crazy! The bouncy teenage pop superstar (and girlfriend of 'NSync member Justin Timberlake) is your celebrity match. Since you're probably happy and playful yourself, you'd make a great date for this youthful ball of energy. A Louisiana native and retired Mickey Mouse Club member, Britney has a clear, bubblegum-friendly voice that's very much at home at the top of the charts. And then there's that dancin' body... But you probably admire her for her commitment and dedication to success, right? Right. Her bubbly brand of ambition-mixed-with-femininity doesn't come along very often. You've scored a winner with this glamorous schoolgirl — Britney will hold you tight, treat you right, be with you day and night, and make you feel like a kid again (you dirty old man).
Nooooooooo, I don't want Britney Spears. :bang

Horry For 3!
10-05-2005, 05:19 PM

Casandra, your match is Tiger Woods!

Congratulations — you just scored a hole in one! Golf prodigy/Nike pitch-man/all-around cutie Tiger Woods is your celebrity match. Not only is he a links superstar — he's won practically every tournament he's ever entered as a pro, including the Masters Tournament and the U.S. Open — but he's got a Stanford-quality head on those polo-shirted shoulders, too. That combo really melts your heart (the great smile, come-hither eyes, and hefty bank account don't hurt, either). This born winner is one fella you definitely don't want to let get away. But since you've always had a soft spot for the sporty ones, we're sure you knew that already. So pat yourself on the back for getting matched with the talented Tiger. After all, one round with this above-par catch, and we're sure you'd feel like a champion.
Tiger Woods = lots of money :tu

ObiwanGinobili
10-05-2005, 05:20 PM
Obi, are you talking to me? I'd be happy to switch :lol

Carie

uhm... no. thats fine. really.. you can keep him...:lol

I ws saying I'll take me al lthe tiger woods i can handle and then some!! :smokin

John T
10-05-2005, 05:20 PM
Fine.

Any takers? I'll sell him cheap!

Carie

ObiwanGinobili
10-05-2005, 05:21 PM
Joshua, your match is Britney Spears!
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

thats going in my sig!!!

Horry For 3!
10-05-2005, 05:21 PM
Someone can take Britney Spears, i'll trade her for another girl. :)

Horry For 3!
10-05-2005, 05:31 PM
*shakes head* at Obi's sig

SpursWoman
10-05-2005, 05:34 PM
Funny, if I ever had a celebrity crush...this was him.

Christy, your match is Mel Gibson!

Adorable? Check. Good body? Check. Sexy accent? Well, not anymore, but you could always rent one of his old movies. That's right — sigh-worthy Aussie import Mel Gibson is truly What Women Want, and he's your celebrity match! (Okay, so he was really born in New York, but we'll always think of him as the stud from Down Under.) Fun-loving and spontaneous, this sexy, blue-eyed star of Chicken Run and The Patriot is right up your alley. (And, oh, that smile!) You've always had a soft spot for the golden boys, so you can't resist this high-spirited practical joker. Sure, it'd be a shame to break up his family, and the seven kids might cause a twinge of guilt, but we think you deserve him. Now, if only we were in charge of these things!

He doesn't even compare to my man, though. :smokin

CharlieMac
10-05-2005, 05:40 PM
Drew Barrymore? Fuck that. I'll give any of you guys 20 bucks to take her.

Horry For 3!
10-05-2005, 05:45 PM
Drew Barrymore? Fuck that. I'll give any of you guys 20 bucks to take her.
Tom Green: i'd hit it, already did

Jimcs50
10-05-2005, 05:47 PM
Funny, if I ever had a celebrity crush...this was him.

He doesn't even compare to my man, though. :smokin

Aw shucks, SW. :oops

:spin

atlfan25
10-05-2005, 05:47 PM
Cameron Diaz....

Horry For 3!
10-05-2005, 05:51 PM
Cameron Diaz....
Not bad, even though Justin Timberlake is hitting it

TheWriter
10-05-2005, 05:52 PM
Derek, your match is Britney Spears!

Oh, baby, baby — Britney Spears is the dream girl who drives you crazy! The bouncy teenage pop superstar (and girlfriend of 'NSync member Justin Timberlake) is your celebrity match. Since you're probably happy and playful yourself, you'd make a great date for this youthful ball of energy.A Louisiana native and retired Mickey Mouse Club member, Britney has a clear, bubblegum-friendly voice that's very much at home at the top of the charts. And then there's that dancin' body... But you probably admire her for her commitment and dedication to success, right? Right. Her bubbly brand of ambition-mixed-with-femininity doesn't come along very often. You've scored a winner with this glamorous schoolgirl — Britney will hold you tight, treat you right, be with you day and night, and make you feel like a kid again (you dirty old man).

tlongII
10-05-2005, 05:55 PM
Tom, your match is Drew Barrymore!

How can you not love Drew Barrymore? Ever since she phoned home with E.T. at age seven, the spunky, down-to-earth flower child has been utterly captivating — and she's your celebrity match. This is one free-spirited California girl who seems to have a very Zen-like approach to life. Sure, she's married to MTV wild man Tom Green, but that just makes her seem all the more accessible — if a goofy-looking oddball like him can score a cute chick like her, then we all have hope, right? Of course, it's easy to believe a natural sweetheart like Drew would go for personality over looks. She's been through enough (addictions, rehab, a failed marriage) to know that it's what's beneath the surface that really counts. Which is why you can't resist her — you've always been a sucker for the hippie chick with a heart of gold. This charmer is definitely a keeper!

E20
10-05-2005, 06:16 PM
It's gay cause you have to sign up.

samikeyp
10-05-2005, 06:20 PM
Cameron Diaz. nice. :)

sa_butta
10-05-2005, 06:23 PM
Brent, your match is Catherine Zeta-Jones!

ALVAREZ6
10-05-2005, 06:26 PM
How can you not love Drew Barrymore? Ever since she phoned home with E.T. at age seven, the spunky, down-to-earth flower child has been utterly captivating — and she's your celebrity match. This is one free-spirited California girl who seems to have a very Zen-like approach to life. Sure, she's married to MTV wild man Tom Green, but that just makes her seem all the more accessible — if a goofy-looking oddball like him can score a cute chick like her, then we all have hope, right? Of course, it's easy to believe a natural sweetheart like Drew would go for personality over looks. She's been through enough (addictions, rehab, a failed marriage) to know that it's what's beneath the surface that really counts. Which is why you can't resist her — you've always been a sucker for the hippie chick with a heart of gold. This charmer is definitely a keeper!

KEDA
10-05-2005, 06:40 PM
Billy, your match is Anna Kournikova!

Game, set, match! You won't mind scoring "love" with tennis hottie Anna Kournikova across the net. The teenage bombshell is a ball of fire with looks and talent to spare. Sporty — she got her first tennis racket when she was five — sultry, and oh-so-sexy, she's exactly what you're looking for.Voted one of People magazine's 50 Most Beautiful People in 1998, her exotic Russian accent, party-girl reputation, and long blond locks are bound to have you longing for a game of one-on-one. You never have been able to resist a lady jock, especially when she's got a wild side. And it looks like you'll be getting to see plenty of your dream girl in places besides the tennis court — she's already hitting the silver screen with small parts in movies like Me, Myself & Irene. So pat yourself on the back for getting matched with the lovely Anna. After all, one night with her, and we're sure you'll feel like a champion.

SWEET, just what I needed, and what great timing!

Duff McCartney
10-05-2005, 07:16 PM
Brent, your match is Catherine Zeta-Jones!

Damn you lucky bastard.

Ramon, your match is Julia Roberts!

Admit it — you didn't go see Erin Brockovich for the stirring story about one woman's fight against a gigantic utility company. You were there for the short skirts and cleavage. That's okay; we understand. After all, since box office darling Julia Roberts is your celebrity match, you can't help yourself. The warm-hearted, natural, generous Georgia belle is everything you've ever wanted in a gal — and that famous smile (topped off by those irresistible curls) doesn't hurt, either. You've always liked the down-to-earth, all-American type, which is why Ms. Roberts has been the one for you ever since she hit the screen in Mystic Pizza. Sure, she has a lot of relationship baggage (her list of ex-flames includes Lyle Lovett, Kiefer Sutherland, Dylan McDermott, Matthew Perry, Liam Neeson, and Jason Patric), but you know that if she was yours, America's sweetheart would never be a Runaway Bride again.

--------------------------------

Personally, I think Julia Roberts is pretty ugly.

clooneyschick04
10-05-2005, 07:19 PM
Jenny, your match is Tom Cruise!

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to make superstar Tom Cruise yours. Impossible? Nope — he's your celebrity match! The New York native and Scientology devotee got his start in movies like Taps and The Outsiders in the '80s and has been winning hearts with his cocky grin and can-do attitude ever since. As cute and talented as they come, this flyboy/lawyer/secret agent/race car driver (in the movies, at least) is a true Renaissance man. Determined and focused, he's definitely a guy who's taken charge of his career. And that's exactly why you can't resist him — who doesn't like a dedicated, charismatic man who's good at everything? Not us — and not you! How to seduce him? Try singing a chorus of "You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'" — we guarantee you won't crash and burn.

Just my luck-I get the crazy-couch hopping-scientologist. :depressed

SpursWoman
10-05-2005, 07:28 PM

:lmao :lmao

NZHayden
10-05-2005, 07:47 PM
Hayden, your match is Kate Hudson!
Congratulations, you lucky schmuck — Hollywood "It Girl" du jour Kate Hudson is your celebrity dream girl. (Stop drooling and keep reading.) She may be married to Black Crowes rocker Chris Robinson, but we all know how quickly relationships come and go in Tinseltown, so don't cross her off your list just yet. Perhaps one day this hip, sexy young thing will be yours. (Yeah, right. But you can dream!) This drop-dead gorgeous golden child got her biggest break so far playing groupie Penny Lane in Cameron Crowe's Almost Famous, and if her success in it is anything to go by, you can drop the "almost" as of now. Sunny and ladylike with a little dash of edgy mystique, Goldie Hawn's daughter will really sock it to you. Her perfect mix of girl next door and glamour puss appeals to you — who wants a bubble-headed ingιnue when you can have this intelligent, down-to-earth beauty? We'll sign you up for the next tour...

Manu20
10-05-2005, 07:57 PM
Raul, your match is Britney Spears!

Oh, baby, baby — Britney Spears is the dream girl who drives you crazy! The bouncy teenage pop superstar (and girlfriend of 'NSync member Justin Timberlake) is your celebrity match. Since you're probably happy and playful yourself, you'd make a great date for this youthful ball of energy. A Louisiana native and retired Mickey Mouse Club member, Britney has a clear, bubblegum-friendly voice that's very much at home at the top of the charts. And then there's that dancin' body... But you probably admire her for her commitment and dedication to success, right? Right. Her bubbly brand of ambition-mixed-with-femininity doesn't come along very often. You've scored a winner with this glamorous schoolgirl — Britney will hold you tight, treat you right, be with you day and night, and make you feel like a kid again (you dirty old man).

Ginofan
10-05-2005, 08:15 PM
Mandy, your match is Sting!

Every breath he takes, every move he makes — you love watching Sting, your celebrity match. The sexy English crooner is all man, from his wolfish smile to his oh-so-muscled chest. And talk about talented! Not only is he a hugely successful singer, but he can act, too (our favorite role? Billy Idol in that old Saturday Night Live skit). Plus, as if all that weren't enough, he's an activist, too, enthusiastically embracing causes like saving the rainforests. Since you're a sucker for aware, artistic Renaissance men, that makes the Stingster (aka Gordon Sumner) exactly your cup of tea. Sure, he may be married-with-children to Trudie Styler, but we just know that if he met you, he'd want to make you his very own "Roxanne." If you had your way, you'd be starting a brand new day with the spiritual, sensual star this very minute.

Shelly
10-05-2005, 08:37 PM
Jenny, your match is Tom Cruise!

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to make superstar Tom Cruise yours. Impossible? Nope — he's your celebrity match! The New York native and Scientology devotee got his start in movies like Taps and The Outsiders in the '80s and has been winning hearts with his cocky grin and can-do attitude ever since. As cute and talented as they come, this flyboy/lawyer/secret agent/race car driver (in the movies, at least) is a true Renaissance man. Determined and focused, he's definitely a guy who's taken charge of his career. And that's exactly why you can't resist him — who doesn't like a dedicated, charismatic man who's good at everything? Not us — and not you! How to seduce him? Try singing a chorus of "You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'" — we guarantee you won't crash and burn.

Where you hoping for George Clooney perhaps? :lol

Cant_Be_Faded
10-05-2005, 08:41 PM
Faded, your match is Nelly Furtado!

Judging from your tendency to love olive and darker skinned women, dark hair, beautiful eyes, and statuesque faces, we'd have to say Nelly Furtado is yours! We know how many times you watched her videos and how much you liked her even more after she got pregnant. Well Portugese Canadians are your bang baby, cuz you like Nelly Furtado!

clooneyschick04
10-05-2005, 08:42 PM
Where you hoping for George Clooney perhaps? :lol

Oh yes please! Come to momma! :elephant

ZStomp
10-05-2005, 09:41 PM

Jim, your match is Jennifer Aniston

Bastard!! :lol

you have to register?

FromWayDowntown
10-05-2005, 10:03 PM
There's obviously been a mistake, since the test didn't conclude that Heather Graham is my perfect match.

I mean, that is SO obvious!

Cant_Be_Faded
10-05-2005, 10:15 PM
http://www.indielondon.co.uk/img/nelly_furtado.gif
http://www.virginmegamagazine.com/images/150x225/furtado_nelly_150_20040420.jpg
http://www.123celebs.net/n/nelly-furtado/nelly-furtado.jpg
http://teemix.aufeminin.com/imworld2/stars/fan/D20050728/0_0_Nelly_Furtado_enregistre_L_H000012_L.jpg
:smokin

my vote for hottest singer ever

angel_luv
10-05-2005, 10:21 PM
Angel your match made in Heaven is Rasho Nesterovic.

:elephant

:makeout

spurs=bling
10-05-2005, 10:33 PM
Angel your match made in Heaven is Rasho Nesterovic.

:elephant

:makeout
:tu

angel_luv
10-05-2005, 10:43 PM
;)

MI21
10-05-2005, 11:08 PM
MI21, your match is Catherine Zeta-Jones!

Yowza! She may be hitched to Michael Douglas, but fiery Welsh beauty Catherine Zeta-Jones was meant to be your dream girl. As exotic and sensual as they come, this adventurous actress started her career in British TV and then swashbuckled her way onto Hollywood's A-list after co-starring in The Mask of Zorro with Antonio Banderas. Her zest for life and earthy good looks are just what you're looking for — nothing floats your boat more than a voluptuous (who could forget that butt-in-the-air scene from Entrapment?) leading lady with charm and glamour to spare. Sure, she's a mom now, but that just proves she's all woman. Try not to be jealous of the baby...

Nice :hat

Sonia_TX
10-05-2005, 11:15 PM
Sonia, your match is Brad Pitt!

We can hear your heart fluttering from here. Yes, it's true — Hollywood golden boy Brad Pitt is your celebrity dream date. This outrageously handsome, disarmingly sexy Missouri-raised cutie may have a ring on his finger (he's married to Friends star Jennifer Aniston), but that doesn't mean you can't daydream about a passionate affair. After all, your preference for sensitive, romantically boyish guys means Mr. Sexiest Man Alive (according to People in 1995 and 2000, that is) is right up your alley. We can just tell that his athletic build and clean-cut charm are matched only by his desire to keep you satisfied (look what he did for Geena Davis in Thelma and Louise!). Sure, he dressed up as a giant chicken to make money when he first moved to L.A., but that smidge of goofiness intrigues you, doesn't it? We can just picture a perfect date between the two of you. Imagine a night at the drive-in: one milkshake, two straws. Need we say more?

Woo! Too bad I"ll never find a man that looks like Brad Pitt. Ok, I might find one but I'll never land him. lol

midgetonadonkey
10-05-2005, 11:24 PM
I got Drew Barrymore also. I wouldn't mind. I bet she does anal.

Kdfelicity
10-05-2005, 11:26 PM
:vomit

Carie, your match is Dylan McDermott!

That's who I got too. Yucko!!

Horry For 3!
10-06-2005, 01:20 AM
Joshua, your match is Rebecca Romjin-Stamos!

Step right up to the catwalk — leggy blond supermodel/actress Rebecca Romijn-Stamos is your dream celebrity match. And what a match she is! The former Sports Illustrated cover girl is as gorgeous as they come — she was even voted one of People's 50 Most Beautiful People in 1998. The California native is the perfect mix of glamour and goofiness; you get the feeling she'd put on skimpy lingerie and then clown around before bed. But maybe that's just because she's put in a few guest appearances as David Spade's silly-but-sexy ex-wife on the sitcom Just Shoot Me. And, of course, anyone who'd put up with all that blue body paint for X-Men simply has to be a saint. That combination of can-do attitude and sultry style drives you crazy — you never have been able to resist a sexy girl next door type. Ignore the fact that she's married to actor/musician/director John Stamos (Full House's Uncle Jesse), and spend your time daydreaming about a romantic poolside rendezvous, where the two of you can enjoy your own private swimsuit show.
I did it again and I got Rebecca, much better than Britney Spears :) I am satisfied.

Horry For 3!
10-06-2005, 01:21 AM
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/news/x-men/rebecca_bday_5.jpg

ShoogarBear
10-06-2005, 07:21 AM
Drew Barrymore all around, it seems!

gag

1Parker1
10-06-2005, 07:53 AM
I don't need to take a test to know my match is George Clooney. :makeout **swooooooooooon**

JoeChalupa
10-06-2005, 08:08 AM
Jose, your match is Jennifer Aniston!

I'd hit it.

batman2883
10-06-2005, 08:16 AM
Jessica Alba is my woman but this is my match according to this thing and i can live with that...

MARK, your match is Anna Kournikova!

Game, set, match! You won't mind scoring "love" with tennis hottie Anna Kournikova across the net. The teenage bombshell is a ball of fire with looks and talent to spare. Sporty — she got her first tennis racket when she was five — sultry, and oh-so-sexy, she's exactly what you're looking for. Voted one of People magazine's 50 Most Beautiful People in 1998, her exotic Russian accent, party-girl reputation, and long blond locks are bound to have you longing for a game of one-on-one. You never have been able to resist a lady jock, especially when she's got a wild side. And it looks like you'll be getting to see plenty of your dream girl in places besides the tennis court — she's already hitting the silver screen with small parts in movies like Me, Myself & Irene. So pat yourself on the back for getting matched with the lovely Anna. After all, one night with her, and we're sure you'll feel like a champion.

spurs_fan_in_exile
10-06-2005, 08:35 AM
Cameron Diaz, which is kind of funny since I posted something last week saying that I didn't like her much anymore since she's with that waste of carbon, Justin Timberlake.

Jimcs50
10-06-2005, 08:37 AM
Cameron Diaz, which is kind of funny since I posted something last week saying that I didn't like her much anymore since she's with that waste of carbon, Justin Timberlake.

Well, after she reads this, she will most assuredly leave Justin for you, since you are her match.

:)

batman2883
10-06-2005, 08:37 AM

yeah i remember that post ha hah aha

2Blonde
10-06-2005, 11:33 AM
I got matched with Tiger Woods. My husband will be happy with that one. actually, he'll probably be jealous since he loves Tiger. :lol

ObiwanGinobili
10-06-2005, 11:40 AM
I got matched with Tiger Woods. My husband will be happy with that one. actually, he'll probably be jealous since he loves Tiger. :lol

you can't have him! we matched 1st!! :lol

MiNuS
10-06-2005, 11:42 AM
Jessica Alba

2Blonde
10-06-2005, 11:44 AM
you can't have him! we matched 1st!! :lol

I'll share.... I'm not selfish. ;)

1Parker1
10-06-2005, 12:26 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao I'm STING!

Every breath he takes, every move he makes — you love watching Sting, your celebrity match. The sexy English crooner is all man, from his wolfish smile to his oh-so-muscled chest. And talk about talented! Not only is he a hugely successful singer, but he can act, too (our favorite role? Billy Idol in that old Saturday Night Live skit). Plus, as if all that weren't enough, he's an activist, too, enthusiastically embracing causes like saving the rainforests. Since you're a sucker for aware, artistic Renaissance men, that makes the Stingster (aka Gordon Sumner) exactly your cup of tea. Sure, he may be married-with-children to Trudie Styler, but we just know that if he met you, he'd want to make you his very own "Roxanne." If you had your way, you'd be starting a brand new day with the spiritual, sensual star this very minute.

1Parker1
10-06-2005, 12:27 PM
Since you're a sucker for aware, artistic Renaissance men, that makes the Stingster (aka Gordon Sumner) exactly your cup of tea

That is sooooooooooooo NOT my cup of tea!

gay abc
10-06-2005, 01:07 PM
jack, from will & grace :spin

batman2883
10-06-2005, 01:08 PM
Lets Go Shoppingggg!!!!!

gay abc
10-06-2005, 01:11 PM
Lets Go Shoppingggg!!!!!

:lol

hey batman - i saw on cnn at lunch that your mansion burned down - are you and robin ok?

batman2883
10-06-2005, 01:13 PM
Well Robin doesnt live with me anymore he lives with his girl but all my women that i screw on a nightly basis only 2 of them were seriously injured.......

Horry For 3!
10-06-2005, 01:19 PM
I just read that Britney Spears sex tape could be released.

batman2883
10-06-2005, 01:25 PM
post the damn link damn it

Horry For 3!
10-06-2005, 01:26 PM
Britney Sex Tape May Become Public
US Weekly has announced that a raunchy video of Britney Spears and Kevin Federline may become public after a member of the singer's entourage who copied one of the couple's personal video tapes is threatening release it.
Britney, who was not married when the footage was allegedly shot, has branded the couple's sex life to be "so good" in the past and added "I think it's the best. Sex is crazy good."

Source: www.tonight.co.za

1Parker1
10-06-2005, 01:27 PM
jack, from will & grace :spin

JUST JACK!

TOP-CHERRY
10-06-2005, 05:08 PM
^The guy who plays him isn't really gay, is he?

And I got Mel Gibson. Hot stuff.

coachtf
10-06-2005, 05:19 PM
My match was Anna K. No question she is dead sexy and I would have my hands full!

gay abc
10-06-2005, 05:31 PM
^The guy who plays him isn't really gay, is he?

And I got Mel Gibson. Hot stuff.

how could a straight man pull that off?

sa21
10-06-2005, 05:32 PM
my match is Dylan McDermott!

Order in the court! Yeah, we mean you. We know it's exciting that Practice hottie Dylan McDermott is your celebrity match, but for heaven's sake, calm down. After all, the TV lawyer may be tall, dark, handsome, smart, suave... Actually, on second thought, woo hoo! Celebrate all you want; this brainy babe (and ex-fiancι of Julia Roberts) is exactly the right kind of guy for you — you love men who sweep you off your feet with their words, not just their biceps. We can just picture the two of you on a date: candlelight, a vintage wine, a deep discussion about literature or foreign film. Definitely swoon-worthy. He may be married (and a daddy!) in real life, but in the TV show in your head, we the jury find that this bright East Coast hunk is all yours.

that sucks. I dont think he is cute. I want Tim duncan. he is a lot better looking.

TOP-CHERRY
10-06-2005, 05:34 PM
how could a straight man pull that off?

Well... I heard that other guy who plays Will is married... (to a woman). Is this true?

Sonia_TX
10-06-2005, 05:34 PM
Cherry, I think he is straight (Sean Hayes aka Jack)

Sonia_TX
10-06-2005, 05:35 PM
Well... I heard that other guy who plays Will is married... (to a woman). Is this true?

That is true.

TOP-CHERRY
10-06-2005, 05:35 PM
Cherry, I think he is straight (Sean Hayes aka Jack)
That's awesome. I always thought he was damn hot.

Mr Dio
10-06-2005, 05:40 PM
Who is Peter North?

sa_butta
10-06-2005, 05:43 PM
Who is Peter North?:lmao

spurschick
10-06-2005, 08:27 PM
My match is STING

Horry For 3!
10-06-2005, 08:34 PM
Who is Peter North?
You don't know who Peter North is? I guess you don't watch porn...

clooneyschick04
10-06-2005, 08:54 PM
I don't need to take a test to know my match is George Clooney. :makeout **swooooooooooon**

Ok so I'm pretty late on a reply to this one. Watch yourself girl! :angel

angel_luv
10-06-2005, 11:16 PM
Ok so I'm pretty late on a reply to this one. Watch yourself girl! :angel

Hey! Your man is on Jay Leno right now.

I never noticed it before but Georgie boy has large ears. I think it is this hair cut.
He's still super handsome though. = )

Horry For 3!
10-06-2005, 11:28 PM

I never noticed it before but Georgie boy has large ears. I think it is this hair cut.
He looks goofy

mouse
10-07-2005, 01:09 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/7/7c/Ron_Jeremy.jpg/200px-Ron_Jeremy.jpg

Ron Jeremy
10-07-2005, 01:19 AM
http://www.boomspeed.com/woaimouse/mouse-on-pc.jpg

Mr Dio
10-07-2005, 07:31 AM
You don't know who Peter North is? I guess you don't watch porn...

It gave me 2 names.
Peter North & Jeff Stryker?????

clooneyschick04
10-07-2005, 10:37 AM

Hey girl!

Wasn't he totally handsome?? I had never noticed his large ears either but I think your right and it was the haircut. Either way, he's the second sexiest man alive next to my fiancee. :spin

angel_luv
10-07-2005, 03:42 PM
Hey girl!

Wasn't he totally handsome?? I had never noticed his large ears either but I think your right and it was the haircut. Either way, he's the second sexiest man alive next to my fiancee. :spin

Hey! = )
How are you?

Congrats on being engaged- especially to someone even more handsome than George. = )

nkdlunch
10-07-2005, 04:20 PM
Kate Hudson. I'll take her.

NiNi
10-09-2005, 06:47 PM
[QUOTE=1Parker1]:lmao :lmao :lmao I'm STING!
[QUOTE]
If you are sting then shit......
Stephanie, your match is Sting!

Dos
10-09-2005, 09:37 PM
Catherine Zeta-Jones!

Yowza! She may be hitched to Michael Douglas, but fiery Welsh beauty Catherine Zeta-Jones was meant to be your dream girl. As exotic and sensual as they come, this adventurous actress started her career in British TV and then swashbuckled her way onto Hollywood's A-list after co-starring in The Mask of Zorro with Antonio Banderas. Her zest for life and earthy good looks are just what you're looking for — nothing floats your boat more than a voluptuous (who could forget that butt-in-the-air scene from Entrapment?) leading lady with charm and glamour to spare. Sure, she's a mom now, but that just proves she's all woman. Try not to be jealous of the baby...

http://www.clubalibi.com/pinups/Catherine_Zeta-Jones_2.jpg

Dos
10-09-2005, 09:38 PM
dam picture.. sorry..