PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Another Kobe ether

DeRozan m8
09-05-2016, 07:01 AM
https://s16.postimg.org/ilbvl9vlh/20160905_215731.png

They were also selling his shit.

DeRozan m8
09-05-2016, 07:03 AM
The city of LA is literally the only reason the 2 are spoken about in the same sentence.

Kobe in a small market would literally be ringless.

Bynumite
09-05-2016, 08:11 AM
The city of LA is literally the only reason the 2 are spoken about in the same sentence.

So what? Same can be said for the cuck. Replace Garnett on the Wolves or Dirk on the Mavs with Jim and he wouldn't sniff a single ring.

Cuck was surrounded by HOF talent his whole career and was a system playerPERIOD

System was so good he couldn't win outside of it, even with a stacked team playing against 3rd world countries.

Thread
09-05-2016, 08:52 AM

But, he ain't ringless...

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 2nd 5th

DMC
09-05-2016, 09:56 AM
So what? Same can be said for the cuck. Replace Garnett on the Wolves or Dirk on the Mavs with Jim and he wouldn't sniff a single ring.

Cuck was surrounded by HOF talent his whole career and was a system playerPERIOD

System was so good he couldn't win outside of it, even with a stacked team playing against 3rd world countries.

lol that's retarded as fuck. Spurs had zero rings when Tim arrived. Lakers already had 11 rings when Kobe arrived. Hell, faggot got 5 rings in LA.

Thread
09-05-2016, 10:06 AM
lol that's retarded as fuck. Spurs had zero rings when Tim arrived. Lakers already had 11 rings when Kobe arrived. Hell, faggot got 5 rings in LA.

...yep, a triple & 3 doubles.

DMC
09-05-2016, 10:09 AM
...yep, a triple & 3 doubles.

5 is 5,

You got 5 for 50 million and zero playoff appearances in Kobe's last 4 years. We got 5 for 5.7 million, playoffs every year and a fucking ring in Tim's last 4.

Our coach cried when Tim left.

Kobe's coach didn't cry, he breathed a sign of relief, then he was fired.

Sit on that and spin.

Thread
09-05-2016, 10:10 AM
5 is 5,

You got 5 for 50 million and zero playoff appearances in Kobe's last 4 years. We got 5 for 5.7 million, playoffs every year and a fucking ring in Tim's last 4.

Our coach cried when Tim left.

Kobe's coach didn't cry, he breathed a sign of relief, then he was fired.

Sit on that and spin.

A triple and 3 doubles.

Buddy Mignon
09-05-2016, 10:33 AM
https://s16.postimg.org/ilbvl9vlh/20160905_215731.png

And don't forget he did it all for a discount.:blah

Kidd K
09-05-2016, 10:51 AM
Kobe's legacy won't be as bright as Kobefan betas wish it would be. I almost said "Lakerfan", but that would be unfair. Some of them know how cancerous and overrated he is, at least to an extent.

Thread
09-05-2016, 10:53 AM
Kobe's legacy won't be as bright as Kobefan betas wish it would be. I almost said "Lakerfan", but that would be unfair. Some of them know how cancerous and overrated he is, at least to an extent.

A triple & 3 doubles.

Buddy Mignon
09-05-2016, 11:27 AM

Jim is already a forgotten man. No one even blinked when he retired.

Kidd K
09-05-2016, 11:41 AM
Jim is already a forgotten man. No one even blinked when he retired.

Aside from all the "Tim Duncan was the best player of his era, and not Kobe" talk you mean? :lol

Chris
09-05-2016, 01:30 PM
Aside from all the "Tim Duncan was the best player of his era, and not Kobe" talk you mean? :lol

:lol

illmatic
09-05-2016, 03:23 PM
Both were greats in their own right.

illmatic
09-05-2016, 03:24 PM

Unoriginal as fuck. Come up with your own shit.

DeRozan m8
09-05-2016, 04:37 PM
And don't forget he did it all for a discount.:blah

Yep... And left the Spurs in great shape and still has hundreds of millions, how cut are you?

Eat a d*ck you fgt

DeRozan m8
09-05-2016, 04:38 PM

You seem to be missing the point lol smh

StrengthAndHonor
09-05-2016, 05:18 PM
You seem to be missing the point lol smh
You got ethered. Now be silent...

DeRozan m8
09-05-2016, 05:33 PM
You got ethered. Now be silent...

They definitely weren't selling your shit...

:bobo

Spurtacular
09-05-2016, 10:38 PM

He would've been T-Mac, tbh.

Spurtacular
09-05-2016, 10:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=si2fhDNBPCQ

33:40 The more dire the situation, the more Kobe was allowed to cheat, tbh.

Chucho
09-05-2016, 11:49 PM

So, he was stealing his shit?

The irony is killlllllinnngggggg me.

Spurtacular
09-06-2016, 12:01 AM
Tim is already a forgotten man. No one even blinked when he retired.

ESPN covered him all day for like three days straight....

Thread
09-06-2016, 05:19 AM
So, he was stealing his shit?

The irony is killlllllinnngggggg me.

They were selling your shit.

DMC
09-06-2016, 07:01 AM
A triple & 3 doubles.
So 9 rings?

cobbler
09-06-2016, 08:12 AM
So 9 rings?

Another dumb fuck Spurs fan I see.

You do realize that a triple consists of two title defenses (doubles)? Well, apparently not.

Understandable though since, as a Spurs fan, you have no experience with your team defending titles. :lmao

DMC
09-06-2016, 09:53 AM

You do realize that a triple consists of two title defenses (doubles)? Well, apparently not.

Understandable though since, as a Spurs fan, you have no experience with your team defending titles. :lmao

Thats why the "or" function exists. You can't use "and" without using the sum.

Uneducated gimpy fuck.

Thread
09-06-2016, 11:02 AM

Cobby

Koolaid_Man
09-06-2016, 11:34 AM
Yep... And left the Spurs in great shape and still has hundreds of millions, how cut are you?

Eat a d*ck you fgt

Do you spit or swallow ?

Koolaid_Man
09-06-2016, 11:35 AM

Will you suck my dirty hairy balls....spit on them for me baby....

Thread
09-06-2016, 11:42 AM

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Chucho
09-06-2016, 01:39 PM

He means hairballs.

He hurls them routinely after eating his mom's hairy asshole daily. This chump can't even live rent free in his own bitch mom's basement.

cobbler
09-06-2016, 01:42 PM
Thats why the "or" function exists. You can't use "and" without using the sum.

Uneducated gimpy fuck.

2009 - 2010 = double, True

2000 - 2001 = double, True
2001 - 2002 = double, True
2000 - 2002 = triple, True

True and True and True and True = True
True or True or True or True = True

Here's another for ya...

5th & 2nd 5th <> 6

But when it all boils down, the simple math is 16 > 5.

Chucho
09-06-2016, 01:58 PM
1987 - 1988 = double, True

Here's another for ya...

5th & 2nd 5th <> 6

And the simple truth is you're a lame holding onto the past to try and remain in the debate when there is no debate. LA simply hasn't been relevant in 5 years and is about another 5 years away from relevancy. It's simple, so simple hopefully you can understand it.

cobbler
09-06-2016, 04:02 PM
And the simple truth is you're a lame holding onto the past to try and remain in the debate when there is no debate. LA simply hasn't been relevant in 5 years and is about another 5 years away from relevancy. It's simple, so simple hopefully you can understand it.

I have absolutely no problem understanding we have been down for 5 years. It's the truth. Duh. Relevancy means absolutely nothing to me. There is winning the title and there is not. There is one winner and 29 losers. Period. See the simplicity?

The Lakers were relevant in the 60's and what did that get them? Zilch! If you want to talk relevancy then the Lakers are the greatest franchise EVER and there is no debate. However, the truth is the Green Pukes are number one. And you won't see us Laker fans talking about relevancy to make our inferior position to the Celts seem otherwise. Relevancy does't fill the trophy case.

In the last 10 years the Lakers have 2 titles and the Spurs have two titles. Oh so simple...

The Lakers will win their 17th before the Spurs win their 6th.

Koolaid_Man
09-06-2016, 06:30 PM
He means hairballs.

He hurls them routinely after eating his mom's hairy asshole daily. This chump can't even live rent free in his own bitch mom's basement.

Reach around and finger yourself ....:toast:

DeRozan m8
09-06-2016, 08:04 PM
Do you spit or swallow ?

Another fgt post

Thread
09-06-2016, 08:06 PM

Splits
09-06-2016, 08:53 PM

http://www.refinedguy.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/1-hulk-hogan-blow-job-gif-wrestling-fail.gif

Splits
09-06-2016, 08:53 PM

http://www.refinedguy.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/1-hulk-hogan-blow-job-gif-wrestling-fail.gif

Splits
09-06-2016, 08:57 PM
the simple math is 16

You should explain this to Chaz. He's only flying 11 banners (plus a bastardized blue one) in Staples.

cobbler
09-06-2016, 09:30 PM
You should explain this to Chaz. He's only flying 11 banners (plus a bastardized blue one) in Staples.

And our blue one equals the sum total of spurs banners. Go figure. Doesn't bother me one little bit that you feel its a bastard. Like I said you won't see us Laker fans talking about relevancy to make our inferior position to the Celts seem otherwise. If thats what you sorry ass insecure Spur fans need to do then so be it. Clearly a sign of weakness on your part.

You are ant #4 and will most likely stay there for the foreseeable future. And as I have told you before, the Lakers can entirely toss out the Minny titles and the showtime titles and they still trump the Spurs. :lol

DMC
09-06-2016, 11:32 PM
1987 - 1988 = double, True

Here's another for ya...

5th & 2nd 5th <> 6

So Kobe rang in 87 and 88? No

You're not very bright.

You cannot count the same year twice and call it a double.

Otherwise, a batter should get a single, double, triple and a home run for each HR they hit.

However, 4 consecutive missed playoffs to cap Kobe's career, there's your double double triple double.

cobbler
09-07-2016, 12:17 AM
So Kobe rang in 87 and 88? No

You're not very bright.

You cannot count the same year twice and call it a double.

Otherwise, a batter should get a single, double, triple and a home run for each HR they hit.

However, 4 consecutive missed playoffs to cap Kobe's career, there's your double double triple double.

Good catch. It's fixed. I meant 2009-2010. We have so many repeats it sometimes gets confusing. :lol

And why not? They are doubles that cumulated into a triple. We'll call them whatever we wish. When your guys actually accomplish ONE title defense then you can talk. Until then, you make no rules.

So again,

single = HR, False
double = HR, False
triple = HR, False
single & double & triple = HR, False

And leave it to a dumb fuck spur fan to say you cannot do something then turn around two sentences later and do just that because he has an unhealthy obsession with Kobe. Totally understandable that you guys are so obsessed with the guy though. I imagine I would be too if one player throttled our boys in the playoffs repeatedly. Kinda how I feel about some of the Celtics.

And just for your information DMC. I'm no Kobe nut hugger. He's simply a great player that helped our team win 5 championships. He's not even one my top 5 Lakers so you are wasting your time thinking I would get all upset or defensive like you TD panty lickers do.

Chris
09-07-2016, 01:29 AM

:lol

Spurtacular
09-07-2016, 03:57 PM
Good catch. It's fixed. I meant 2009-2010. We have so many repeats it sometimes gets confusing. :lol

And why not? They are doubles that cumulated into a triple. We'll call them whatever we wish. When your guys actually accomplish ONE title defense then you can talk. Until then, you make no rules.

So again,

single = HR, False
double = HR, False
triple = HR, False

And leave it to a dumb fuck spur fan to say you cannot do something then turn around two sentences later and do just that because he has an unhealthy obsession with Kobe. Totally understandable that you guys are so obsessed with the guy though. I imagine I would be too if one player throttled our boys in the playoffs repeatedly. Kinda how I feel about some of the Celtics.

And just for your information DMC. I'm no Kobe nut hugger. He's simply a great player that helped our team win 5 championships. He's not even one my top 5 Lakers so you are wasting your time thinking I would get all upset or defensive like you TD panty lickers do.

Thanks for sharing your imaginary system with the class. Can I get back to not caring?

cobbler
09-07-2016, 05:16 PM
Thanks for sharing your imaginary system with the class. Can I get back to not caring?

Absolutely! Go right back to not caring with your replies. :lmao

Spurtacular
09-07-2016, 08:25 PM
Absolutely! Go right back to not caring with your replies. :lmao

Yea, I don't care about my replies to you.

Molotov
09-08-2016, 12:38 AM
Lakerfags going full retard in this thread..:lmao

DMC
09-08-2016, 06:11 PM

So again,

single = HR, False
double = HR, False
triple = HR, False

Can't have the triple and have doubles you either have one or you have the other you can't have both at the same time. Nobody calls a triple meat cheeseburger 3 singles. You are a fucking idiot. Have you sat in your own piss and shit so fucking long that it's reached up into that pea brain of yours? You are a Kobe feltcher. Here you are on a Spurs website where you've been for years sucking Kobe's fucking dick you faggot.

cobbler
09-08-2016, 10:45 PM
Can't have the triple and have doubles you either have one or you have the other you can't have both at the same time. Nobody calls a triple meat cheeseburger 3 singles. You are a fucking idiot. Have you sat in your own piss and shit so fucking long that it's reached up into that pea brain of yours? You are a Kobe feltcher. Here you are on a Spurs website where you've been for years sucking Kobe's fucking dick you faggot.

When your team actually defends a title come talk to me. I'm in an NBA forum and that has been discussed ad nauseam here but leave it to you to bring that lame reply up yet again. I don't post upstairs. I could easily say put those three singles together and well just call them a triple. And leave it to an ignorant ass like yourself to pull the gimp card and then use the age old grade school "faggot" retort. What are you, like 13 years old? :lol

DMC
09-09-2016, 07:03 PM
When your team actually defends a title come talk to me. I'm in an NBA forum and that has been discussed ad nauseam here but leave it to you to bring that lame reply up yet again. I don't post upstairs. I could easily say put those three singles together and well just call them a triple. And leave it to an ignorant ass like yourself to pull the gimp card and then use the age old grade school "faggot" retort. What are you, like 13 years old? :lol
You came to a url that says "spurstalk". Retard....

Once you make a playoff appearance come back.