PDA

View Full Version : 26-28 years old men dating 17-18 year girls..Is it weird?

apalisoc_9
09-06-2016, 07:02 PM
What's society general judgment when they find out a 26 and older dating a 17-18 year old. I'm 25, but Ill turn 26 in a couple of months. I got dumped a month ago or so..Ive been trying to find a rebound just for fun.

Anyways, I met a 17 year old (perfectly legal where I live)..Junior Highschool at an indoor dogeball rec league..We've been texting back and forth and I took her out during canada Labour day..She's very interested and very touchy. I dont want anything serious..maybe just sex or just to bring to parties to my friends.

I don't care much about strangers opinion, but frankly I'm worried what my mid 20's to early 30s friends would think...O've never considered it an issue bit as I grow older and realize the massive difference between a 17year old from a 23 year old..I am starting to wonder. Some of my 30's somethig friend can legit be her dad :lol

rmt
09-06-2016, 07:16 PM
One of my (guy) friends dated a 17-18 year old girl when he was 25. It seemed like robbing the cradle to me since we'd finished high school, college and were working while she hadn't gone through any of that. It did work out - they're happily married with 2 kids. So not weird but I suggest being very clear that you don't want anything serious.

djohn2oo8
09-06-2016, 07:21 PM
Not into that. Everyone is different though.

SpursforSix
09-06-2016, 07:33 PM
Yes...very weird because when they were 20, the girl was 10.

Big Empty
09-06-2016, 07:40 PM
Fuck it man, if it dont work out im sure ull meet another young bitch at the McDonalds dodgeball playpin.

StrengthAndHonor
09-06-2016, 07:48 PM
Hi Apa.

I think it's fine. I've dated plenty of 17-19 y/o girls when I was 27. They're so easy to please since they're usually shallow and superficial. Have fun and be safe, pal.

spurraider21
09-06-2016, 07:54 PM
I don't care much about strangers opinion, but frankly I'm worried what my mid 20's to early 30s friends would think
then maybe you should ask your mid 20's to early 30s friends instead of strangers

chunticakes
09-06-2016, 08:08 PM
I used to date an 18 year old when I was 26. People definitely get offended for some reason. In retrospect it wasn't that big a deal. Now that I'm 30 I can't see myself dating a girl that age.

Creep factor IMO doesn't kick in til 30+.

But do whatever the fuck you want.

SpursforSix
09-06-2016, 08:10 PM
Your team smells like doodie. Smack.

Ginobilly
09-06-2016, 08:36 PM
I used to date an 18 year old when I was 26. People definitely get offended for some reason. In retrospect it wasn't that big a deal. Now that I'm 30 I can't see myself dating a girl that age.

Creep factor IMO doesn't kick in til 30+.

But do whatever the fuck you want.

Society's double standard: Men are seen as perverts but if it's a women dating a younger man, it's a "you go girl" or "she's just expanding her and exploring her sexuality" :lmao

Fuck what society thinks. If she's legal you have nothing to worry about. These are some words of wisdom: Women get bitchier and more demanding as they age. I know because I dated some older women when I separated from my wife( I'm 29 btw) a few years back. I dated a 34 year old single mom from the west side and a 47 year old divorced white women from Alamo Heights. NEVER AGAIN! The 34 year old wanted money and attention and was looking for a provider. The older white chick wanted to alienate me from friends and family and got mad when I didn't make time for her. I had more fun with 18-24 chicks. We would play video games, smoked pot, played sports, went jogging, went fishing. These girls had more energy and kept up with me and were horny as hell. The older chicks would withhold sex unless I did something for them.

TDMVPDPOY
09-06-2016, 10:44 PM
this is how i see it

all u are doing is returning the favor, like when u were still a teen in school complaining why all these hot chicks are going out with guys in their mid 20s, reason being they are now either career driven, financial stable, has house, has car, income .....that sort of shit attracts the girls man

now at the end of the day if the girl gains nothing, then all shes done is lease her pussy out in her prime for nothing in return...the unlucky ones are the ones who end up being single moms with bastard children...

too cool for school mentality..

the smart ones either gain something or avoid clowning around

DJR210
09-06-2016, 10:47 PM
Doesn't surprise me that a 26 year old weirdo who loves Pokemon and Ratchet and Clank would find conversation with high school aged girls interesting.

JMarkJohns
09-06-2016, 11:03 PM
I was 28 and dated a 20 year old.

17 seems a bit weird for a mid-20s, but my example is same age difference.

That said, I was very happy a year later to be seeing someone more age appropriate when I was 29 and she was 25.

BD24
09-06-2016, 11:19 PM
then maybe you should ask your mid 20's to early 30s friends instead of strangers
Lets be honest, he doesn't have friends in real life.

Fabbs
09-06-2016, 11:32 PM

Fabbs
09-06-2016, 11:34 PM
What's society general judgment when they find out a 26 and older dating a 17-18 year old. I'm 25, but Ill turn 26 in a couple of months. I got dumped a month ago or so..Ive been trying to find a rebound just for fun.

Anyways, I met a 17 year old (perfectly legal where I live)..Junior Highschool at an indoor dogeball rec league..We've been texting back and forth and I took her out during canada Labour day..She's very interested and very touchy. I dont want anything serious..maybe just sex or just to bring to parties to my friends.

I don't care much about strangers opinion, but frankly I'm worried what my mid 20's to early 30s friends would think...O've never considered it an issue bit as I grow older and realize the massive difference between a 17year old from a 23 year old..I am starting to wonder. Some of my 30's somethig friend can legit be her dad :lol
Have you thought about making up more profiles at SpursTalk and spending your time that way?

Chris
09-07-2016, 01:32 AM
Where's an expert when you need one?

chunticakes
09-07-2016, 03:02 AM
Society's double standard: Men are seen as perverts but if it's a women dating a younger man, it's a "you go girl" or "she's just expanding her and exploring her sexuality" :lmao

Fuck what society thinks. If she's legal you have nothing to worry about. These are some words of wisdom: Women get bitchier and more demanding as they age. I know because I dated some older women when I separated from my wife( I'm 29 btw) a few years back. I dated a 34 year old single mom from the west side and a 47 year old divorced white women from Alamo Heights. NEVER AGAIN! The 34 year old wanted money and attention and was looking for a provider. The older white chick wanted to alienate me from friends and family and got mad when I didn't make time for her. I had more fun with 18-24 chicks. We would play video games, smoked pot, played sports, went jogging, went fishing. These girls had more energy and kept up with me and were horny as hell. The older chicks would withhold sex unless I did something for them.

This is absolutely true. My last serious relationship was with a woman who is 34 and a single mom. She wanted money, wanted to alienate me from friends AND family and withheld sex like if she was trying to condition me lol.

I'm currently dating a 23 year old and IMO 22-26 is the age you want. Anything younger and you can't really converse about anything. Anything older and well...you know.

Xevious
09-07-2016, 03:06 AM
I read the thread title and already knew who wrote it without looking.

benefactor
09-07-2016, 06:21 AM
Not a big deal tbh. You don't really arrive mentally until you get north of 30 anyway. Gotta watch out for crazy ass dad with a chick that young though.:lol

What I don't get is guys in their 40's hooking up with chicks in their early 20's. That's just asking for unnecessary drama. Of course, you gotta screen the hot 40's chicks too. A lot of times there is a reason a woman is hot, that old and single.:lol

UNT Eagles 2016
09-07-2016, 08:25 AM
This is absolutely true. My last serious relationship was with a woman who is 34 and a single mom. She wanted money, wanted to alienate me from friends AND family and withheld sex like if she was trying to condition me lol.

I'm currently dating a 23 year old and IMO 22-26 is the age you want. Anything younger and you can't really converse about anything. Anything older and well...you know.
I didn't have a problem with the last older girl (me 22, her 25) who had a 11 month old son. Ultra sweet person in every way. Didn't withhold at all nor did she want my money. She tried hard as hell into convincing me to let her PAY the tabs -- not just split them.

mrsmaalox
09-07-2016, 08:35 AM
I was that young chick who dated older guys. Didn't take me long to figure out that most of them were more emotionally immature than me and thats why they didn't go for someone their own age. They fooled themselves that they were into it just for the sex but in reality they didn't have much else to offer. And I don't mean material things, because I never needed that-----my dad paid for everything for me and I was better off financially than most of them.

chunticakes
09-07-2016, 09:10 AM
I didn't have a problem with the last older girl (me 22, her 25) who had a 11 month old son. Ultra sweet person in every way. Didn't withhold at all nor did she want my money. She tried hard as hell into convincing me to let her PAY the tabs -- not just split them.

Like I said...22-26. Anything older and they start coming to terms with their shelf life and mortality. :lol

UNT Eagles 2016
09-07-2016, 09:56 AM
Like I said...22-26. Anything older and they start coming to terms with their shelf life and mortality. :lol
But that's not true if I keep dating and eventually marry the same girl I met at 25 that I described in my last post... right?

clambake
09-07-2016, 10:57 AM
Where's an expert when you need one?

maybe he got .......yep.......shot in the head.

DJR210
09-07-2016, 11:13 AM
Not a big deal tbh. You don't really arrive mentally until you get north of 30 anyway. Gotta watch out for crazy ass dad with a chick that young though.:lol

What I don't get is guys in their 40's hooking up with chicks in their early 20's. That's just asking for unnecessary drama. Of course, you gotta screen the hot 40's chicks too. A lot of times there is a reason a woman is hot, that old and single.:lol

Is it really crazy though? Would you want this balding Gookemon faggot near your daughters? At any age for that matter?

Avante
09-07-2016, 11:53 AM
It is funny watching how immature people deal with life.

rmt
09-07-2016, 12:06 PM

Why would you stop dating such a girl?

UNT Eagles 2016
09-07-2016, 12:26 PM
Why would you stop dating such a girl?

1) I don't think my mom/family wants me saddling myself with a kid who's not my own
2) The kid is a boy
3) The girl and the kid are black. Don't think my mom would like that and I'm sure my uncle and grandma would hate my guts forever.

But I still do text Alycia every couple weeks or so, as friends, we'll probably watch a Cowboys game or two together this fall, she's really nice, considerate and fun to be around

baseline bum
09-07-2016, 12:28 PM

Date the black girls, problem solved.

benefactor
09-07-2016, 12:32 PM
Is it really crazy though? Would you want this balding Gookemon faggot near your daughters? At any age for that matter?
Oh I'm crazy ass dad for sure and I wouldn't allow my daughter to do it, but if someone else did I wouldn't care. I don't really have that problem anyway. My daughter is mean as shit to boys.

benefactor
09-07-2016, 12:32 PM
Well played.

UNT Eagles 2016
09-07-2016, 12:38 PM

actually the girl I've been talking about in this thread, her parents have been married over 30 years. She does believe in marriage. In her own case, her boyfriend promised to marry her and then moved to another state and never saw her again.

Ginobilly
09-07-2016, 12:39 PM
I was that young chick who dated older guys. Didn't take me long to figure out that most of them were more emotionally immature than me and thats why they didn't go for someone their own age. They fooled themselves that they were into it just for the sex but in reality they didn't have much else to offer. And I don't mean material things, because I never needed that-----my dad paid for everything for me and I was better off financially than most of them.

How would you define "emotionally immature"? I think it's women speak for "I can't control him as easily as a young guy". Then why did you date older guys if you were all set financially? That's the only reason most chicks date older guys because they're established and have money, unless your poor man's Chris Hemsworth, then you know girls are dating you for your looks and genes regardless of your income bracket.

Most successful men don't go for a women their own age because they have nothing to offer to him(it works both ways sweetheart). What if a guy decided to become a Doctor and he didn't establish himself till he was 38 due to paying student loans and buying a house, etc. He wants to get married and start a family. Why would he choose a 38 yr old career spinster to start a life? 95% of her eggs are gone or in bad condition. He's better off importing a traditional Mexican young women who will appreciate everything he's giving her rather marrying an old nagging women who will most likely divorce rape his ass when she gets bored of him.

baseline bum
09-07-2016, 12:40 PM
actually the girl I've been talking about in this thread, her parents have been married over 30 years. She does believe in marriage. In her own case, her boyfriend promised to marry her and then moved to another state and never saw her again.

cool story bro

UNT Eagles 2016
09-07-2016, 12:59 PM
How would you define "emotionally immature"? I think it's women speak for "I can't control him as easily as a young guy". Then why did you date older guys if you were all set financially? That's the only reason most chicks date older guys because they're established and have money, unless your poor man's Chris Hemsworth, then you know girls are dating you for your looks and genes regardless of your income bracket.

Most successful men don't go for a women their own age because they have nothing to offer to him(it works both ways sweetheart). What if a guy decided to become a Doctor and he didn't establish himself till he was 38 due to paying student loans and buying a house, etc. He wants to get married and start a family. Why would he choose a 38 yr old career spinster to start a life? 95% of her eggs are gone or in bad condition. He's better off importing a traditional Mexican young women who will appreciate everything he's giving her rather marrying an old nagging women who will most likely divorce rape his ass when she gets bored of him.
that's why, as a guy, you stay poor or else run a business and not tell them how much money you have. Ideally you want to be with a woman who is at least successful, if not more, in her career. So she has no incentive to divorce you but if she does you're not left financially shattered.

rmt
09-07-2016, 01:11 PM
that's why, as a guy, you stay poor or else run a business and not tell them how much money you have. Ideally you want to be with a woman who is at least successful, if not more, in her career. So she has no incentive to divorce you but if she does you're not left financially shattered.

Aren't you in Texas which is a community property state? Unless you have a pre-nup

Avante
09-07-2016, 01:13 PM
I can't see what a 28 year old would have to say to a 17 year old girl? He's out in the work world and she is still in HS. What would they have to talk about?

UNT Eagles 2016
09-07-2016, 01:17 PM
Aren't you in Texas which is a community property state? Unless you have a pre-nup
So marry a woman with a better career than yours. She'll never leave you and will fight her damnedest to keep you with her.

UNT Eagles 2016
09-07-2016, 01:18 PM
I can't see what a 28 year old would have to say to a 17 year old girl? He's out in the work world and she is still in HS. What would they have to talk about?

"I remember taking AP Biology 10 years ago, there was this one girl I just couldn't stop staring at..."

Avante
09-07-2016, 01:26 PM
"I remember taking AP Biology 10 years ago, there was this one girl I just couldn't stop staring at..."

Talking AP Biology on a date?

Ginobilly
09-07-2016, 02:19 PM

I can't see what a 20 year old sailor would have to say to a 13 year old asian bar girl?

Avante
09-07-2016, 02:25 PM
I can't see what a 20 year old sailor would have to say to a 13 year old asian bar girl?

Ya really do need to bone up on that if you are going to hang on it.

First off all those girls needed a work permit, had to be 18 to get one, ok? Now think, the bars made their $$$$ selling drinks. ok ya with me? So they hire kids too young to drink?

Dude, I never saw anyone over there in a bar 13 years old, ok stupid? And.....ya want experienced WOMEN. ok stupid?

How many total dummies post here anyway?

clambake
09-07-2016, 02:28 PM
work permit lol

rmt
09-07-2016, 02:30 PM
Talking AP Biology on a date?

He probably means physical attraction.

clambake
09-07-2016, 02:36 PM
all the sailers demanded to see work permits lol.

UNT Eagles 2016
09-07-2016, 02:36 PM
He probably means physical attraction.
Get straight to physics... Then biology... no chemistry.

Avante
09-07-2016, 02:40 PM
all the sailers demanded to see work permits lol.

Stupid, NOBODY cared, ok? The girls were happy, the owners didn't care, the cops didn't care. And YOU wouldn't have cared, ok?

Like I said......we all just assumed they must all be legal, here they are working in a bar.

Where I came from yaq had to be 21 to get into a bar. So what did we expect to find there, now think stupid, ok?

clambake
09-07-2016, 02:41 PM
too damn funny

Avante
09-07-2016, 02:42 PM
too damn funny

Too damn stupid.

DJR210
09-07-2016, 02:48 PM
Oh I'm crazy ass dad for sure and I wouldn't allow my daughter to do it, but if someone else did I wouldn't care. I don't really have that problem anyway. My daughter is mean as shit to boys.

:lol :tu

elbamba
09-07-2016, 02:57 PM

I would be that crazy ass dad because I can't see what a 26 year old has to offer my 17 year old daughter. My girls are all under 7 so I have a few years to relax but I can promise you that I would be a pain in the ass to anyone that old trying to date my daughter.

UNT Eagles 2016
09-07-2016, 03:14 PM
I would be that crazy ass dad because I can't see what a 26 year old has to offer my 17 year old daughter. My girls are all under 7 so I have a few years to relax but I can promise you that I would be a pain in the ass to anyone that old trying to date my daughter.
I've met people that would date your daughters right now..

elbamba
09-07-2016, 03:45 PM
I've met people that would date your daughters right now..

You should probably change the people you hang out with. They might get you into trouble.

BD24
09-07-2016, 07:28 PM
Give it a few more years and avante will be trying to find them

Leetonidas
09-07-2016, 07:39 PM
Doesn't surprise me that a 26 year old weirdo who loves Pokemon and Ratchet and Clank would find conversation with high school aged girls interesting.

:lol

it's kinda creepy tbh. you know that a 17 or 18 year old is still immature as hell and basically a child in mindset. your overall mental mindset should be way different as a 26 year old and not want to deal with that. unless you wanna just smash that's different imo

KarmaKarma
09-07-2016, 10:01 PM

Yes. Emotionally immature .

KarmaKarma
09-07-2016, 10:07 PM

Demanded money,alienation from family and friends,and withheld sex ? Why would you stay or have a serious relationship with such woman? :downspin:

chunticakes
09-07-2016, 10:52 PM
Demanded money,alienation from family and friends,and withheld sex ? Why would you stay or have a serious relationship with such woman? :downspin:

Hence why I'm not with her anymore. :lol

Let me remind you, they never start off like that.

KarmaKarma
09-07-2016, 11:18 PM
Hence why I'm not with her anymore. :lol

Let me remind you, they never start off like that.

34 vs 23.
No need to say more.
Clearly you were in love with 34 .
:whine

101A
09-08-2016, 09:53 AM

My daughter is 18. They'd NEVER find your body.

Avante
09-08-2016, 11:26 AM
Give it a few more years and avante will be trying to find them

Avante is into experienced women with a full grown body. Anyone into under developed, dumb ass inexperienced kids is all fucked up.

Men out in the work world messing with high schools kids need an ass kicking. Two totally different worlds.

clambake
09-08-2016, 11:34 AM
try a little harder.

we want to see more.

Avante
09-08-2016, 11:41 AM
try a little harder.

we want to see more.

That's what I've always said, show me anywhere I didn't make my stance on that sick shit very clear, well?

clambake
09-08-2016, 11:44 AM
thats not what i mean. there's no goin back, so try to be funny about it.

Avante
09-08-2016, 11:51 AM
thats not what i mean. there's no goin back, so try to be funny about it.

There is nothing funny about that sick shit going on over there as I mentioned, which started all this.

clambake
09-08-2016, 11:52 AM
There is nothing funny about that sick shit going on over there as I mentioned, which started all this.

you didn't have fun?

what a sacrifice.

I. Hustle
09-08-2016, 01:43 PM
http://i.imgur.com/DLetSkZ.gif

Frank Dux
09-08-2016, 02:54 PM
So just a few months ago she was a sophomore? A little over two years ago she was in middle school. lol. It's gonna be crazy to go to prom as a 26 year old. You will be definitely be the coolest one there.