PDA

View Full Version : Seadderal's entire team planning to protest the national anthem... on 9/11

Clipper Nation
09-08-2016, 03:44 PM
Receiver Doug Baldwin said after practice yesterday that he is considering joining Lane in sitting for the anthem on Sunday, when Seattle opens up its season at home against the Dolphins, but that he first wants "to make sure I get all of my ducks in a row before I do so." What does that mean? Baldwin said it has been discussed in the locker room, and LB Bobby Wagner intimated that any protest would be made en masse.

While Wagner said he didn't know if he would sit down during the anthem he said "anything we want to do, it's not going to be individual. It's going to be a team thing. That's what the world needs to see. The world needs to see people coming together versus being individuals."

Wagner said he couldn't say exactly what the team might do, saying "whatever we decide to do will be a big surprise."

http://deadspin.com/seahawks-considering-national-anthem-protest-as-a-team-1786375531

Meanwhile, the Cowboys can't even wear an unobtrusive helmet sticker to honor cops that were gunned down by BLM thugs. :rolleyes

Holden_Caulfield
09-08-2016, 04:04 PM
russy respects the military. i doubt he participates.

Chris
09-08-2016, 04:21 PM
Not a surprise considering their head coach is a faggot.

KobeOwnsDuncan
09-08-2016, 07:55 PM
Receiver Doug Baldwin said after practice yesterday that he is considering joining Lane in sitting for the anthem on Sunday, when Seattle opens up its season at home against the Dolphins, but that he first wants "to make sure I get all of my ducks in a row before I do so." What does that mean? Baldwin said it has been discussed in the locker room, and LB Bobby Wagner intimated that any protest would be made en masse.

While Wagner said he didn't know if he would sit down during the anthem he said "anything we want to do, it's not going to be individual. It's going to be a team thing. That's what the world needs to see. The world needs to see people coming together versus being individuals."

Wagner said he couldn't say exactly what the team might do, saying "whatever we decide to do will be a big surprise."

http://deadspin.com/seahawks-considering-national-anthem-protest-as-a-team-1786375531

Meanwhile, the Cowboys can't even wear an unobtrusive helmet sticker to honor cops that were gunned down by BLM thugs. :rolleyes
Except BLM had nothing to do with those thugs, dipshit.

KobeOwnsDuncan
09-08-2016, 07:55 PM
And good for them.

johnsmith
09-08-2016, 11:23 PM
I for one am looking forward to an entire season of learning the posture of each and every NFL player during their national anthems!

UNT Eagles 2016
09-09-2016, 07:25 AM
I for one am looking forward to an entire season of learning the posture of each and every NFL player during their national anthems!

See who all we should deport to ISIS in exchange for a few million barrels of oil!

benefactor
09-09-2016, 07:47 AM
This is getting fucking ridiculous.

:cry he won't stand :cry
:cry he's not a patriot :cry
:cry muh military :cry

Who gives a fuck? It's just a fucking ritual done before a meaningless sporting even.

King Emmanuel
09-09-2016, 08:30 AM
man i can't wait for the coon wilson to be the only guy standing

unleashbaynes
09-09-2016, 09:14 AM
I hate how everyone is a patriot only when it's convenient for them.

lefty
09-09-2016, 09:29 AM
:lmao national anthems before non-international games

Clipper Nation
09-09-2016, 11:42 AM

Who gives a fuck? It's just a fucking ritual done before a meaningless sporting even.

Take it up with the players. They're the ones who see the anthem as some big important platform for their political views instead of the pregame filler it actually is.

Canyonero
09-09-2016, 12:02 PM
:lmao national anthems before non-international games

:lmao national anthems in sports

Trainwreck2100
09-09-2016, 12:48 PM

this is what the opposing home team should do, play the national anthem during the game while seattle's on defense, cause then if they don't kneel their hypocrites. If they do kneel then free touchdown.(they won't kneel)

Trill Clinton
09-09-2016, 12:52 PM

Darth_Pelican
09-09-2016, 01:21 PM
I could care less what your views are. The fact is that you shouldn't be using your place of employment as a platform to express your views. Do that on your own time, not when you're supposed to be focusing on football and winning a football game.

UNT Eagles 2016
09-09-2016, 01:47 PM
I could care less what your views are. The fact is that you shouldn't be using your place of employment as a platform to express your views. Do that on your own time, not when you're supposed to be focusing on football and winning a football game.

agree... particularly when said employment pays you in the 7 figure range (or even 8 for some players) per year

djohn2oo8
09-09-2016, 06:14 PM

Actually on the field is the perfect place as it reaches a wide audience...

HI-FI
09-09-2016, 07:10 PM
this is what the opposing home team should do, play the national anthem during the game while seattle's on defense, cause then if they don't kneel their hypocrites. If they do kneel then free touchdown.(they won't kneel)
:lol

TheCultOfPersonality
09-10-2016, 07:03 AM
So basically another publicity stunt for no reason. :wakeup

DPG21920
09-10-2016, 08:52 AM
Don't know if anyone saw it, but a really great segment on Inside the NFL on this Kap deal. Just a nice conversation which really is the point of all of this.