PDA

View Full Version : Lakers will win a title before Spurs will again

Thebesteva
09-08-2016, 11:02 PM
Anyone disagree with this? Let's be honest...Duncan is gone. This franchise is a gate keeper from now on and Pop will retire next.

RD2191
09-08-2016, 11:29 PM
:lmao

Silver&Black
09-08-2016, 11:40 PM
:lmao

http://i.imgur.com/RV3RbZ7l.png

Sean Cagney
09-09-2016, 01:25 AM
Spurs are closer to a title team right now by far and that is a fact, will they win one though is another thing. Lakers have quite a few to go before they are competitive again, just a fact.

TimDunkem
09-09-2016, 03:21 AM
We've heard this before and the people who said it were wrong. This is likely still the case since that Lakers squad is garbage and still a top 5 worst team. Just being honest.

MVPCues
09-09-2016, 07:09 AM
Cool story b...no...not even that.

Spurtacular
09-09-2016, 07:12 AM
Lakers not likely to win one in the Kawhi era, tbh.

K...
09-09-2016, 07:56 AM
It all depends on if L.A. Can get the next Shaq, that top 3 talent. If not the likelihood is they'll be the next jazz

cd98
09-09-2016, 08:02 AM
It's true that big market teams rebuild quickly and become title contenders. Just look at how quickly New York and Chicago have turned it around. Heck the Lakers are well on their way to becoming contenders.

Dex
09-09-2016, 09:02 AM
http://img.pandawhale.com/post-63730-dr-evil-right-gif-imgur-tumblr-xfWD.gif

rastaspur
09-09-2016, 11:00 AM
:lol

Good luck with that prediction.

rastaspur
09-09-2016, 11:04 AM
It's true that big market teams rebuild quickly and become title contenders. Just look at how quickly New York and Chicago have turned it around. Heck the Lakers are well on their way to becoming contenders.

These teams at best have turned it around to making the playoffs and not making it out of the first round.

The bulls new acquisitions fit horribly. And im just not buying the shit sandwich knicks players and fans are trying to sell ( we are contenders). Thats an epic stretch imo

NameLess Scrub
09-09-2016, 11:14 AM
Well, at least the Lakers have made a big, good step now that they're free from Kobe's toxic contract and play.

Ed Helicopter Jones
09-09-2016, 11:16 AM
A healthy Warriors team will be very hard for the Spurs to beat in the playoffs, however, anything can happen in the post season. Other than GS there isn't another team I'd say a 100% healthy Spurs team can't beat in the playoffs...and even when it comes to Golden State, anything can happen. Don't write off the Spurs chances yet.

Anything can happen.....

Anything can happen....

Anything can happen....

NameLess Scrub
09-09-2016, 11:22 AM
These teams at best have turned it around to making the playoffs and not making it out of the first round.

The bulls new acquisitions fit horribly. And im just not buying the shit sandwich knicks players and fans are trying to sell ( we are contenders). Thats an epic stretch imo

You're probably right. Those have at least legit question marks due to age, injures and lack of shooting ability.

They might as well just sell some seats and get fed to Lebron, per usual.

NameLess Scrub
09-09-2016, 11:25 AM
A healthy Warriors team will be very hard for the Spurs to beat in the playoffs, however, anything can happen in the post season. Other than GS there isn't another team I'd say a 100% healthy Spurs team can't beat in the playoffs...and even when it comes to Golden State, anything can happen. Don't write off the Spurs chances yet.

Anything can happen.....

Anything can happen....

Anything can happen....

I think it's interesting that OKC got decimated but no different team got stronger. So now it's one team less to beat in the playoffs, on paper, assuming the Spurs are as good as last year, given that the stronger players stayed, and Timmy was kind of running on fumes at the end.. (long sentence).

Then again, Clippers were very unlucky. If they can return as strong as last year they'll be dangerous. And who knows if a team like the Blazers comes stronger via player development.

cd98
09-09-2016, 03:26 PM

My comment should have been in blue. I was joking. NY probably still won't make the playoffs in the weak east.

lefty20
09-09-2016, 03:57 PM
... in your NBA 2k17 franchise mode. Pretty much the only title Lakers have a shot at in the next decade, tbh.

Splits
09-09-2016, 04:24 PM
I will ELE bet OP on his prediction

Ghazi
09-09-2016, 04:41 PM
^ get em Splits... OP put your $ where your MOUTH is.

BD24
09-09-2016, 05:51 PM
How much money you want to bet? You can just admit you are trolling though if you don't want to bet money. We both know you don't believe that bullshit.

HI-FI
09-09-2016, 07:00 PM
Soon as the Lakers get the band back together (Stern, Dr. Buss and the Logo) they'll absolutely be a force to reckon with.

I actually believe Spurs will win one more ring before Pop retires.

tbdog
09-10-2016, 11:27 AM
Anyone disagree with this? Let's be honest...Duncan is gone. This franchise is a gate keeper from now on and Pop will retire next.

Sooooooooo goood. Lakers fan just admitted Duncan means more to the franchise than Kobe. Nice. Winner!!!! And show is over folks.

Leetonidas
09-10-2016, 12:10 PM
lol yall were saying the same shit in 2011 and 2013 :lmao