PDA

View Full Version : OT: Brook vs GGG right now

webshad
09-10-2016, 04:56 PM
Brook coming out...

webshad
09-10-2016, 04:56 PM
Those that want to see it tonight, ignore this thread because it will ruin your entertainment.

webshad
09-10-2016, 04:59 PM
GGG coming out...

webshad
09-10-2016, 05:09 PM
Round 1 begins

webshad
09-10-2016, 05:13 PM
Round 1: GGG 10-9

Brook already hurt from a body shot. GGG stalking him already. GGG is welcoming him to come forward. Brook landed huge shot toward the end of the round that actually makes GGG walk back.

Oh God! I think this think will get ugly.

webshad
09-10-2016, 05:13 PM
Fire vs fire in round 1

webshad
09-10-2016, 05:17 PM
Round 2: 10-9 Brook easy

Brook landing clean shot. GGG stalking him relentlessly. Brook is fighting beautifully. GGG not looking sharp at all, eating uppercut from Brook. GGG even looks hurt. Blood from nose from GGG.

Gentlemen, we got a crazy FIGHT! hahaha

daaaaamnnnn!!!

that's boxing!

webshad
09-10-2016, 05:17 PM
GGG is looking for that KO, not sharp. BOX damnit!!!! KO will come!

webshad
09-10-2016, 05:21 PM
Round 3: 10-10 really I dont know!!!

GGG missing BIG! He is getting frustrating chasing brook.

GGG going to that body.

GGG stalking him crazy!!!

Big shot from GGG, but Brook took it without a problem.

Brook running, but boxing, smart strategy.

Combination from Brook. shiiiit

Brook bleeding now from the nose. Brook getting tired it seems. GGG starting to land.

WOOOOOOW

Toe to toe FIGHT!

webshad
09-10-2016, 05:22 PM
Brook's eye is arleady fucked up, it seems

fighting with major heart, but i dont think he can keep it up more than 6 round

webshad
09-10-2016, 05:25 PM
Round 4: 10-9 GGG (but close round)

Brook is getting tired, GGG still chasing, FUCK this guy never stops coming forward!

Brook landed, GGG says "Come on, bring it"

Referee separates them, but GGG comes straight forward without taking a pause, just scary!

Major respect to Brook, no one gave him a chance. But daaaamn! Mad props and a great fight.

spurraider21
09-10-2016, 05:27 PM
nobody cares, its why ur the only one posting

write in a diary tbh

webshad
09-10-2016, 05:28 PM
Round 5: IT's OVER!!!!!!

Brook in TRRRRROUUUBLE!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLDING on for dear life! but survived.

Brook needs to test that body, easy to say but difficult to do.

GGG fucked him up, Brook's corner stopped it, Brook was standing stationary. GGG was just throwing BOMB after BOMB after BOMB.

:(

Great fight!

webshad
09-10-2016, 05:29 PM
nobody cares, its why ur the only one posting

write in a diary tbh

You missed a great fight man!

Watch it tonight!

HarlemHeat37
09-10-2016, 05:31 PM
Damn, that was entertaining, despite the shitty ending:lol

GGG looked extremely sloppy..maybe starting to get too cocky, it appeared that he had no strategy in this fight, just blindly going for the KO on every shot..

Brook with a great effort, though..no back down until the end..that jab is nasty..

webshad
09-10-2016, 05:32 PM
That GGG is a monster, I'm telling you!

Just scary!

Floyd, Pac, and Andre Ward.

I think the only one that can beat him is Andre Ward.

webshad
09-10-2016, 05:33 PM
Damn, one of the more entertaining fights of the year IMO, at least for the casuals:lol

GGG looked extremely sloppy..maybe starting to get too cocky, it appeared that he had no strategy in this fight, just blindly going for the KO on every shot..

Brook with a great effort, though..no back down until the end..

Definitely, I said above, he is missing BIG, like he doesn't care.

Just chase chase chase and it totally wears out the opponent. Doesn't stop coming forward.

He would FUCK up Canelo like there's no tomorrow, stay away Canelo! I don't even want to see that fight.

HarlemHeat37
09-10-2016, 05:34 PM
Ya, he's a fucking robot..eats shot after shot, yet still throwing blows without losing any velocity..scary..

Really hope we get GGG vs. Ward while they're still in their respective primes, the contrast in style would be crazy..

webshad
09-10-2016, 05:37 PM
Ya, he's a fucking robot..eats shot after shot, yet still throwing blows without losing any velocity..scary..

Brook hit him hard in the third round, the "robot" said "bring it, come on".

Man he was about to explode Brook's head if it kept going. Bomb after bomb.

But those body shot slows down the opponent.

webshad
09-10-2016, 05:41 PM
Apparently, Brook was ahead on the card, but he was seeing 3 of GGG due to an eye injury.

HarlemHeat37
09-10-2016, 05:43 PM
^^I can agree with that, I felt like Brook was slightly ahead..

Apparently he has a broken orbital bone, which is what led to the stoppage..it was the correct move by his corner, he got destroyed in round 5 and couldn't even keep his hands up anymore..another 30 seconds and his brain would have been fried..a lot of fans are angry with his corner, fucking idiots have probably never taken a shot to the face, tbh:lol

webshad
09-10-2016, 05:47 PM

Apparently he has a broken orbital bone, which is what led to the stoppage..it was the correct move by his corner, he got destroyed in round 5 and couldn't even keep his hands up anymore..another 30 seconds and his brain would have been fried..a lot of fans are angry with his corner, fucking idiots have probably never taken a shot to the face, tbh:lol

Stupid bloodthirsty fans are booing the stoppage. Dumbasses don't realize that if he gets injured he has to live with it the rest of his life.

K...
09-10-2016, 05:48 PM
Thanks for the coverage. I'm not into boxing but I can imagine this fight based on the comments

webshad
09-10-2016, 05:49 PM

Brook vs Canelo, who do you got?

Kawhitstorm
09-10-2016, 09:08 PM
Really hope we get GGG vs. Ward while they're still in their respective primes, the contrast in style would be crazy..

If you want a preview of that bout then look no further than Hopkins/Tito:

ygfqXj9pvGA

Kawhitstorm
09-10-2016, 09:14 PM

Brook was the better fighter but GGG was landing bone crushing shots when he had him on the ropes. If it went 12 it might have ended like Meldrick Taylor/Chavez:

Y-R-j5FIjxI

Kawhitstorm
09-10-2016, 09:16 PM

GGG simply got exposed by a world class fighter, he won b/c he was simply bigger/stronger.

UNT Eagles 2016
09-10-2016, 09:17 PM
GGG is from Kazakhstan... like Borat, tbh

apalisoc_9
09-11-2016, 02:08 PM
I swear to god, if not for GGG's unreal power and ridiculous ability to take shots and still hit hard..hed be a mediocre boxer.

But what can you do...I mean, i think they only way to beat him is to outpoints him and make sure you survive till the last round. It sounds like a job mayweather can do...but his punches are way too strong...you get hit by a couple of his straights and you start loing control.

Either he gets beat by a stronger boxer (not going to happen)or someone who is miles ahead of him in technical ability.

UZER
09-11-2016, 02:11 PM
GGG is a beast. Dude was flat, had no pop on his punches, but still managed to break a dudes face by just pushing his punches hard.

All the tactics only last the first few rounds until the constant pounding starts taking its effect. And he also doesn't run after getting hit hard, he keeps stalking which mentally breaks an opponent.

webshad
09-12-2016, 12:34 AM
GGG is from Kazakhstan... like Borat, tbh

Yes, step into the squared circle and he will show you what Borat can do to an almighty "American" such as yourself.

TheGreatYacht
09-12-2016, 12:40 AM
Canelo wins, and I honestly don't think it would be close.

webshad
09-12-2016, 12:44 AM
I swear to god, if not for GGG's unreal power and ridiculous ability to take shots and still hit hard..hed be a mediocre boxer.

But what can you do...I mean, i think they only way to beat him is to outpoints him and make sure you survive till the last round. It sounds like a job mayweather can do...but his punches are way too strong...you get hit by a couple of his straights and you start loing control.

Either he gets beat by a stronger boxer (not going to happen)or someone who is miles ahead of him in technical ability.

Don't judge him by this fight, he knew what he wanted to do since the get go. He wanted to run through Brook and that's what he did.

If it was a different or a stronger middleweight, he would have fought them like he fought Lemieux and on top of that Abel Sanchez is a decent trainer.

After all, styles make fight.

webshad
09-12-2016, 12:48 AM
Canelo wins, and I honestly don't think it would be close.

If Canelo dare fights him this year, Canelo will piss his pants after taking a couple of shots.

Oscar is trying to wait out the locomotive known as GGG to see if it slows down.

UNT Eagles 2016
09-12-2016, 09:52 AM
I love how Mayweather and Pacquiao both fell off the media map after "the fight of the century" finally came and went.

testies
09-12-2016, 08:52 PM
people still watch boxing with UFC existing? lol

whitemamba
09-13-2016, 01:29 PM
So many bad posts in this thread, GGG did exactly what he said he was going to do. Kel is a good boxer, but hes just too weak and too small for GGG. It looked like it went 5 rounds because golovkin wanted it to go that long. Kel was doomed from the start. Every time GGG hit him with a clean shot it looked like KB was about to cry. GGG would mop up Canelo, and golden boy knows that, thats why they are ducking him for now.

Kawhitstorm
09-13-2016, 11:29 PM

Floyd coming out of retirement to fight GGG would be like Leonard/Hagler.

webshad
09-14-2016, 12:27 AM

Better if he fights Conor, more money less risk.

GGG is dangerous regardless, and they should do VADA testing for this fight and no injecting after weigh in.

Molotov
09-14-2016, 01:24 AM
So many bad posts in this thread, GGG did exactly what he said he was going to do. Kel is a good boxer, but hes just too weak and too small for GGG. It looked like it went 5 rounds because golovkin wanted it to go that long. Kel was doomed from the start. Every time GGG hit him with a clean shot it looked like KB was about to cry. GGG would mop up Canelo, and golden boy knows that, thats why they are ducking him for now.

:tu

Brazil
09-14-2016, 12:58 PM
people still watch boxing with UFC existing? lol

:lol UFC

whitemamba
09-14-2016, 04:38 PM

I wish i was alive for those fights. Floyd is the best defensive boxer I have ever seen, but there it no way hes hurting GGG, and there is absolutely no way Floyd is going 12 rounds with GGG, Golovkins style is constantly attack, hes going to catch floyd with a big shot and its downhill from there.