PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Clinton stumbles -- will her campaign follow? cnn front page

Pages : [1] 2

ducks
09-11-2016, 10:53 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/11/politics/hillary-clinton-health-2016-election/index.html

boutons_deux
09-11-2016, 10:56 PM
Fabricated melodrama to sell ads. TV gonna milk this for Ms of viewers.

ducks
09-11-2016, 11:00 PM
Hillary Clinton may DROP OUT of US presidential race after major health scare
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/544859/hillary-clinton-health-pneumonia-emergency-dnc-democratic-meeting-replacement?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+daily-star-latest-news+%28Daily+Star+%3A%3A+News+Feed%29

ducks
09-11-2016, 11:02 PM
David Shuster ‏@DavidShuster 4h4 hours ago
Dem operative: HillaryClinton #BasketOfDeplorables, hiding pneumonia for 3 days, + fainting video = "unchartered political territory."

David Shuster ‏@DavidShuster 3h3 hours ago
Top dem: "we can make contingencies, argue, plead with HillaryClinton, but DNC bylaws are clear her nominee status now totally up to her."

David Shuster ‏@DavidShuster 6h6 hours ago
Clarification from dem operatives HillaryClinton pneumonia: Expect emergency DNC meeting to CONSIDER replacement. #HillarysHealth

ducks
09-11-2016, 11:07 PM
http://bipartisanreport.com/2016/09/11/breaking-dnc-calling-emergency-meeting-to-consider-replacing-hillary-clinton-details/

BREAKING: DNC Calling ‘Emergency Meeting’ To Consider Replacing Hillary Clinton (DETAILS)

baseline bum
09-11-2016, 11:09 PM
This has gotta be the first time ducks has gotten a hard-on in twenty years

ducks
09-11-2016, 11:10 PM
http://heavy.com/news/2016/09/who-would-bernie-replace-hillary-clinton-if-dropped-out-democratic-nominee-health-kaine-biden-videos-pneumonia/

Who Would Replace Hillary Clinton If She Had to Drop Out?

ducks
09-11-2016, 11:12 PM
The DNC Rules Are Suspended, If Hillary Drops Out The Second Candidate With The Highest Number Of Delegates Gets The Nomination
http://www.usasupreme.com/dnc-rules-it-is-still-possible-for-u-s-senator-bernie-sanders-to-be-our-next-president/

ducks
09-11-2016, 11:17 PM
will clinton debate trump she can not stand one the stage 1.5 hours in the hot lights against trump in 2 weeks if she stays in

SnakeBoy
09-11-2016, 11:19 PM
The DNC Rules Are Suspended, If Hillary Drops Out The Second Candidate With The Highest Number Of Delegates Gets The Nomination
http://www.usasupreme.com/dnc-rules-it-is-still-possible-for-u-s-senator-bernie-sanders-to-be-our-next-president/

Wouldn't matter who they picked, DNC is screwed if Hillary dropped out.

August/early September

The bulk of the dates for certifying the names of major party presidential candidates are in August and September. Mid August was the point at which either party could have found a replacement nominee and still have been able to get his or her name on the ballot in enough states to be competitive in November without having to navigate the courts and ballot access issues. For example, if a nominee had dropped out in late August, his or her name would already have been certified to appear as their party's candidate for president in about 20 states. If he or she dropped out in late September, that number rises to almost 40 states.
Late September

Replacing a candidate's name in late September could prove challenging. The parties would likely have to look to the courts. As Politico noted on August 4, 2016, the courts have shown a willingness to work with the parties on the issue of deadlines: "Courts have tended to discard ballot deadlines in favor of having two parties represented on the ballot.”[3] In 2002, for instance, the New Jersey Supreme Court allowed Democrats to replace their nominee for a U.S. Senate seat 15 days after the certification deadline.[4] In addition to this, election officials in the states have been known to show some leeway on the deadlines. Richard Winger, an expert on ballot access laws, told Ballotpedia by email, “even when major parties have missed deadlines for certifying presidential and vice-presidential nominees, or presidential elector candidates, election officials have always set the deadline aside.”[5]

The other factor to consider, however, is whether or not the opposing party would file lawsuits seeking to enforce state laws as they are written and prevent a replacement nominee from appearing on the ballot. This would consume a considerable amount time, energy, and resource for both parties but would likely exacerbate the struggles of the party trying to get its replacement nominee on the ballot.
October/early November
https://ballotpedia.org/Ballot_access_for_presidential_candidates

not to mention there's no way Hillary drops out while still breathing.

Reck
09-11-2016, 11:21 PM
That David Shuster guy is full of shit. :lol

One quick scan on his twitter is all you need.

Reck
09-11-2016, 11:24 PM
Wouldn't matter who they picked, DNC is screwed if Hillary dropped out.

not to mention there's no way Hillary drops out while still breathing.

It would be funny if she had to drop out and still was able to win somehow. :lol

spurraider21
09-11-2016, 11:28 PM
would be hilarious if she faints during a debate on national tv

baseline bum
09-11-2016, 11:30 PM
would be hilarious if she faints during a debate on national tv

She'd probably still win the debate though

Reck
09-11-2016, 11:34 PM
Some Trump supporters saying she faked this because she doesn't want to debate Trump. :lol

spurraider21
09-11-2016, 11:36 PM
actually looking forward to trump's next attack after this news... his twitter has been silent on the issue, probably to avoid getting slammed for launching political attacks on 911

Reck
09-11-2016, 11:40 PM
actually looking forward to trump's next attack after this news... his twitter has been silent on the issue, probably to avoid getting slammed for launching political attacks on 911

cant wait. This can really work or blow up on his face.

Saying she's weak and unhealthy without prove is one thing but when its semi serious you dont want to come off as overbearing. He's already made fun of some handicap reporter and got taken to the tree of woe for it.

ducks
09-12-2016, 12:00 AM
Hillary’s media is torching its standards to cover the election
http://nypost.com/2016/09/11/hillarys-media-is-torching-its-standards-to-cover-the-election/

ducks
09-12-2016, 12:06 AM
Pneumonia you are suppose to get a chest X-ray
the media has been with her all week and she has not had one according to them
this was the first week media was able to travel with her

ducks
09-12-2016, 01:45 AM
https://www.electionbettingodds.com clinton went down 4.4 today

ducks
09-12-2016, 01:54 AM
What are the symptoms?

The severity of symptoms depends on the type of pneumonia a person has, as well as the person’s age and overall health.

Typical symptoms include coughing, fever, chills and shortness of breath, according to the American Lung Association. Other symptoms can also include chest pains, headache, excessive sweating, clammy skin, loss of appetite and low energy. Older people sometimes experience confusion.

Bacterial pneumonia can drive the body’s temperature as high as 105 degrees Fahrenheit, resulting in sweating, rapid breathing and confusion or delirium. With viral pneumonia, symptoms are typically more similar to influenza: fever, dry cough, headache or muscle pain.

While treatment for pneumonia can act quickly, related fatigue can last for a month or more, according to the National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute.

How does recovery occur?

Bacterial pneumonia can be treated with antibiotics, with most people showing signs of improvement within one to three days of treatment. Antibiotics do not fight viral infections, but doctors may prescribe them for viral pneumonia in order to prevent further infection. Drinking fluids and resting can also help.

In the statement, Mrs. Clinton’s doctor did not identify the type of pneumonia the candidate has, but said she was prescribed antibiotics and advised to rest.

It can take as little as a week for a healthy young person to feel normal again, according to the lung association. But it can be weeks before a middle-age person fully regains strength. Older adults are also one group that is more likely to have complications in recovery.
https://twitter.com/nytimes?lang=en

ducks
09-12-2016, 02:03 AM
Press rips Clinton campaign's handling of health incident

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-has-pneumonia-doctor-says-228012#ixzz4K1TVMyT2
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Reck
09-12-2016, 02:11 AM
Ducks last 200 posts have been all Hillary health related. :lol

AlexJones
09-12-2016, 07:58 AM
She was a fucking 4.5 to 1 favorite just last week- now a 1.5 to 1 favorite (implied 60%!!!!)

baseline bum
09-12-2016, 08:04 AM
It looked like a fucking seizure in that video. All of a sudden the rightwing conspiracy theory might be right. I'm with ElNono in that it's too late to replace the shitbag and all of a sudden it's looking like she's going to go down in flames. Thanks Hillary you fucking cunt for giving us Trump because you're too stubborn to pull out of the race back when there were alternatives in the party that could have won the election.

Reck
09-12-2016, 08:07 AM
It looked like a fucking seizure in that video. All of a sudden the rightwing conspiracy theory might be right. I'm with ElNono (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=8054) in that it's too late to replace the shitbag and all of a sudden it's looking like she's going to go down in flames. Thanks Hillary you fucking cunt for giving us Trump because you're too stubborn to pull out of the race back when there were alternatives in the party that could have won the election.

BB going full retard. :lol

ElNono
09-12-2016, 08:15 AM
It looked like a fucking seizure in that video. All of a sudden the rightwing conspiracy theory might be right. I'm with ElNono in that it's too late to replace the shitbag and all of a sudden it's looking like she's going to go down in flames. Thanks Hillary you fucking cunt for giving us Trump because you're too stubborn to pull out of the race back when there were alternatives in the party that could have won the election.

She's still hovering around 70% in winning odds right now, hasn't changed a lot since the convention... even if Trump flips Ohio, Florida and Nevada, that's still not enough. Needs Pennsylvania or Colorado too.

All that said, we already knew we're fucked whoever wins anyways.

baseline bum
09-12-2016, 08:16 AM
BB going full retard. :lol

Which part of my post do you disagree with? That she was having a seizure? It would explain the kind of flopping around you see her doing as she is resting on that column as well as why she fell over. Aging + seizures aren't a great combination, her health is now a major campaign issue after that video got released. Or do you disagree that it's too late to change her out?

Useruser666
09-12-2016, 08:18 AM
https://s15.postimg.org/kx8fpq0u3/Weekend_at_Hillary_s.jpg

hater
09-12-2016, 08:18 AM
She is just having her Paul Pierce moment folks. She will be fine and make a "miraculous" recovery.

She will be pumped full of steroids and HGH prior to the debates so physically shell be fine. But she will still get anihilated by Showtime Trump :lol

All in all she will save face but she will be no match for Th Donald

I called this months ago. Not sure why pll here are surprised at all :lmao

baseline bum
09-12-2016, 08:19 AM
She's still hovering around 70% in winning odds right now, hasn't changed a lot since the convention... even if Trump flips Ohio, Florida and Nevada, that's still not enough. Needs Pennsylvania or Colorado too.

All that said, we already knew we're fucked whoever wins anyways.

You don't think this video is a bombshell? I think it is, at the very least it paints her as someone even more untrustworthy with something (else) to hide. She was already on kind of thin ice with undecideds. If Trump just shuts his fucking mouth (a big if I know) I think he has a great shot now.

baseline bum
09-12-2016, 08:20 AM
None of those polls that fivethirtyeight uses to project her at 70% to win have this health scare included ElNono. I think it's going to drop her pretty significantly.

ElNono
09-12-2016, 08:28 AM
You don't think this video is a bombshell? I think it is, at the very least it paints her as someone even more untrustworthy with something (else) to hide. She was already on kind of thin ice with undecideds. If Trump just shuts his fucking mouth (a big if I know) I think he has a great shot now.

She's always been unliked by undecideds. But she's running against Trump. That's been her saving grace so far, AFAIK, that hasn't changed. I do think she can't continue having episodes like this. If her health deteriorates even further from here on to November, then it might cost her dearly. But she's up ~5 points in PA and CO... if she holds to that, the math just doesn't work out for Donald.

ElNono
09-12-2016, 08:30 AM
None of those polls that fivethirtyeight uses to project her at 70% to win have this health scare included ElNono. I think it's going to drop her pretty significantly.

We'll see. She actually had an uptick based on the polls released yesterday, but I agree it doesn't include this latest imbroglio. What I'm more intrigued about is come October, if those numbers have not radically changed, Trump might decide to get off his leash, that could be entertaining, tbh...

baseline bum
09-12-2016, 08:33 AM
She's always been unliked by undecideds. But she's running against Trump. That's been her saving grace so far, AFAIK, that hasn't changed. I do think she can't continue having episodes like this. If her health deteriorates even further from here on to November, then it might cost her dearly. But she's up ~5 points in PA and CO... if she holds to that, the math just doesn't work out for Donald.

Five points ain't a lot. It feels like when the Spurs were up 9 vs Miami early in the fourth quarter of 6 and Shitter and Turnobili were on the floor.

ElNono
09-12-2016, 08:38 AM
Five points ain't a lot. It feels like when the Spurs were up 9 vs Miami early in the fourth quarter of 6 and Shitter and Turnobili were on the floor.

For alleged swing states it is, especially when they've been like that for a few months now.

I don't have a horse in this race, but if this incident doesn't flip things and tightens the race a lot more now, I just don't see how Donald can pull it off. Just looking at electoral votes.

Although you gotta give the Donald credit for the last couple of weeks. January Donald would've likely made fun of Shillary like he did about that crippled reported (:lol)...

Reck
09-12-2016, 08:47 AM
Which part of my post do you disagree with? That she was having a seizure? It would explain the kind of flopping around you see her doing as she is resting on that column as well as why she fell over. Aging + seizures aren't a great combination, her health is now a major campaign issue after that video got released. Or do you disagree that it's too late to change her out?

Almost all of it.

Seizures dont work the way you are discribing. They dont make your legs wobbly but not your arms or head.

And I dont get the going down in flames. She's still up in most of the swing states, up nationally. And I dont get what you are talking her dropping out when she could. Why would she drop out when she was trying to win the primaries?

You're just not making sense. lol

Reck
09-12-2016, 08:53 AM
We'll see. She actually had an uptick based on the polls released yesterday, but I agree it doesn't include this latest imbroglio. What I'm more intrigued about is come October, if those numbers have not radically changed, Trump might decide to get off his leash, that could be entertaining, tbh...

And she's within striking distance on places like Arizona and Georgia. :lol

I agree with you that another episode like this will finish her. I think most voters care more about the decieving part of this than the actual health issue which is common. Pneumonia is not a big deal to get over.

Releasing her full medical records will buy her some good will. And I hear Trump is going to release his so she pretty much has to now anyways.

:lol Letting Trump beat you to this. What a dumb broad.

101A
09-12-2016, 08:57 AM
None of the health stuff matters if she can make it through the three debates without incident. If, however, one or more of those is cancelled from her side, or if she has a health issue during one, then, not her health, but more questions of honesty and forthrightness will be raised/confirmed.

I tend to think that yesterday's issue were neither heat nor pneumonia related. But I'm prone to cynicism.

Trump better hope she stays in the race. She's the ONLY candidate he has any chance of beating. And vice-versa.

baseline bum
09-12-2016, 09:02 AM
Seizures dont work the way you are discribing. They dont make your legs wobbly but not your arms or head.

Eh, after re-watching the video she was bouncing around less on that column than I remember, so I'll take the L there. :lol

Xevious
09-12-2016, 09:19 AM
None of the health stuff matters if she can make it through the three debates without incident. If, however, one or more of those is cancelled from her side, or if she has a health issue during one, then, not her health, but more questions of honesty and forthrightness will be raised/confirmed.
Pretty much this. Right now everybody is playing eDoctor and jumping to conclusions. But if she's able to debate and complete her campaign without any significant setbacks, all will be forgotten.

ducks
09-12-2016, 09:26 AM
Donald Trump says he'll release detailed report on his own health this week
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/09/12/donald-trump-on-hillary-clintons-health-its-quite-sad.html

ducks
09-12-2016, 09:27 AM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=W95UC2FOwF4

FlAVaK
09-12-2016, 09:47 AM
What IF she is so sick, she won´t make it past the next weeks or so...
Or even she herself doesn´t feel healthy enough for the upcoming years.

How does the political system work? Could Bernie be nominated instead of her? Only after a new convention?

tia

hater
09-12-2016, 10:59 AM
Someone nailed it above. It's not d sickness but the fact she was lying about it that will destroy her.

She and her campaign have been lying from day one about pretty much everything. American ppl as dumb as they are eventually catch on.

She's done

hater
09-12-2016, 11:00 AM
She is so reckless and egotistical. She doesn't care if she will be bedridden from day 1 or her presidency as long as she's the first woman president in history. Despicable.

Splits
09-12-2016, 11:12 AM
Someone nailed it above. It's not d sickness but the fact she was lying about it that will destroy her.

She and her campaign have been lying from day one about pretty much everything. American ppl as dumb as they are eventually catch on.

She's done

Take my bet or quit making predictions, faggot.

ducks
09-12-2016, 12:32 PM
remember that these numbers don’t reflect the latest campaign developments — Clinton saying that half of Trump’s supporters fall in a “basket of deplorables” of racists, sexists, homophobes and xenophobes, for instance. Or the announcement that Clinton had previously been diagnosed with pneumonia after she became “overheated” at an event Sunday.

ducks
09-12-2016, 12:33 PM
“We could have done better yesterday,” Jennifer Palmieri, communications director for Clinton’s campaign, tweeted on Monday morning. “But it is a fact that [the] public knows more about HRC than any nominee in history.”
she keeps saying I am sorry for things does she not learn anything

ducks
09-12-2016, 12:34 PM
David Axelrod
✔ ‎@davidaxelrod

Antibiotics can take care of pneumonia. What's the cure for an unhealthy penchant for privacy that repeatedly creates unnecessary problems?

ducks
09-12-2016, 12:35 PM
When Jimmy Carter collapsed, the media went into a frenzy about whether he was really fit for the job health wise.
it is not gender bias!

TheSanityAnnex
09-12-2016, 02:11 PM
Schumer and Biden now talking about their recent bout with Pneumomia :lol How many more Deomcrats will have recently gotten Pneumonia?

101A
09-12-2016, 02:17 PM
http://www.mediaite.com/online/cokie-roberts-floats-that-dems-are-nervously-whispering-about-clinton-stepping-aside/

"That's Cokie Roberts on NPR, not Anne Coulter on Hannity." fwiw. (heard that quote on the radio)

101A
09-12-2016, 02:17 PM
What IF she is so sick, she won´t make it past the next weeks or so...
Or even she herself doesn´t feel healthy enough for the upcoming years.

How does the political system work? Could Bernie be nominated instead of her? Only after a new convention?

tia

The DNC (not even the delegates) pick the replacement. I'm betting Biden, if it comes to that.

TheSanityAnnex
09-12-2016, 02:29 PM
Chelsea's address has been confirmed as 21 east 26th Street New York, NY

If Chelsea's apartment is on the fourth 4th floor of that address her apartment was previously Metrocare home services.

https://profiles.health.ny.gov/home_health/view/18676

Reck
09-12-2016, 02:34 PM
TSA e-lead investigator. :lmao

xrayzebra
09-12-2016, 02:35 PM
Maybe all those dead Dimm-o-craps will have one of their own to vote for.

Reck
09-12-2016, 03:07 PM
Hillary will release her medical record, Campaign manager says.

TheSanityAnnex
09-12-2016, 03:15 PM
You will be the only one left believing what is said on her medical report.

Reck
09-12-2016, 03:18 PM
You will be the only one left believing what is said on her medical report.

Of course. You only believe your drivel and derange theories from far right conspiracy sites.

Axl Rose
09-12-2016, 03:39 PM
Her medical records have already been leaked, you all haven't seen that?

ElNono
09-12-2016, 03:40 PM

She's done

She is so reckless and egotistical. She doesn't care if she will be bedridden from day 1 or her presidency as long as she's the first woman president in history. Despicable.

These are actually two problems she already had before this incident.... she's been at rock bottom of credibility since day 1. Everybody knew about her ego too.

The problem is that Donald manages to beat her at the ego game. And his lack of credibility and unlikability is right there at the bottom too.

TheSanityAnnex
09-12-2016, 04:10 PM
Of course. You only believe your drivel and derange theories from far right conspiracy sites.

this shit isn't some conspiracy...and you look dumb trying to still cry conspiracy with all the info that is out there

Axl Rose
09-12-2016, 04:14 PM
I want to know what this is all about

BcVkWK-rdS0

ElNono
09-12-2016, 04:14 PM
this shit isn't some conspiracy...and you look dumb trying to still cry conspiracy with all the info that is out there

you forgot to add "believe me" :lol

boutons_deux
09-12-2016, 04:16 PM
"all the info that is out there"

:lol

"info" from Breitbart, Fox Lies Network, Alex Jones, David Barton, Christian Taliban, Savage, WND, NRA, BigGun, etc, etc, yes, "info" :lol

Reck
09-12-2016, 04:17 PM
you forgot to add "believe me" :lol

TheSanityAnnex
09-12-2016, 04:26 PM
Schumer and Biden now talking about their recent bout with Pneumomia :lol How many more Deomcrats will have recently gotten Pneumonia?

:lmao called it. And they even through in another person collapsing from dehydration :lmao

You really can't make this shit up

Members of Clinton's staff have battled pneumonia bug

Members of Hillary Clinton (http://thehill.com/people/hillary-clinton)http://thehill.com/sites/default/files/styles/thumb_100/public/hillary_clinton.jpg?itok=AAfwwGALHillary Rodham Clinton (http://thehill.com/people/hillary-clinton)Trump ally: ‘Deplorable’ that Clinton misled public on her health (http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/295514-trump-ally-deplorable-that-clinton-misled-public-on-her)Trump, Clinton to appear on 'Tonight Show' days apart (http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/295513-trump-clinton-to-appear-on-tonight-show-days-apart)Clinton’s reluctance to drink water causing tension with her staff: report (http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/295508-clintons-reluctance-to-drink-water-causing-tension-with)MORE (http://thehill.com/people/hillary-clinton)'s staff had pneumonia before the candidate came down with it, according to a report.
At least half a dozen senior staff members in Clinton's Brooklyn headquarters battled the illness before the Democratic presidential nominee was diagnosed with the illness on Sunday, People reported (http://www.people.com/article/hillary-clinton-staff-sick-pneumonia) Monday.

“Everyone’s been sick,” a campaign source told the publication.

The source said pneumonia cases began popping up among Clinton's staff in late August, two weeks before the former first lady’s diagnosis. Among those affected were campaign aides who travel closely with Clinton.
Campaign manager Robby Mook was among those who were sick. Two of Clinton’s top advisers received emergency medical treatment during their illness.
One top adviser was receiving antibiotics for a respiratory infection days before Clinton’s own diagnosis for pneumonia.

Another staffer was taken by ambulance to the emergency room, People’s source added, after collapsing from what was discovered to be severe dehydration.
Videos emerged (http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/295341-watch-clinton-collapses-after-9-11-memorial) Sunday showing Clinton stumbling as she was helped into a black van during a 9/11 memorial ceremony.

Clinton’s doctor said (http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/295354-doctor-clinton-has-pneumonia-was-dehydrated-and) later that evening that the former secretary of State had been diagnosed with pneumonia last Friday.
Dr. Lisa R. Bardack added Clinton is “re-hydrated and recovering nicely” after feeling overheated due to dehydration before the incident.

“She is fine now,” a source who was with Clinton on Sunday told People. "She had been standing for a while in the heat."
“After she cooled off at Chelsea’s, she made a point to take a walk outside Chelsea’s apartment building to prove she was OK,” the source added.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/295392-clintons-pneumonia-also-plagued-campaign-staff

TheSanityAnnex
09-12-2016, 04:28 PM
"all the info that is out there"

"info" from Breitbart, Fox Lies Network, Alex Jones, David Barton, Christian Taliban, Savage, WND, NRA, BigGun, etc, etc, yes, "info" :lol

You'll be online all day...I challenge you to find just one link from me from any of the above mentioned.

z0sa
09-12-2016, 04:31 PM
Bernie should immediately take over the Democratic nominee's platform. Still, I wont wish illness or death on anyone, even Hillary, just for the W.

boutons_deux
09-12-2016, 04:32 PM
You'll be online all day...I challenge you to find just one link from me from any of the above mentioned.

Don't have to link. We know your checkbox rightwingnut gun-fellatin extremism, racism, bigotrty, at least you pick it all up by osmosis, and you don't have a fuckin clue.

Axl Rose
09-12-2016, 04:33 PM
Don't have to link. We know your checkbox rightwingnut gun-fellatin extremism, racism, bigotrty, at least you pick it all up by osmosis, and you don't have a fuckin clue.
Thas alotta hate and buzzwords

TheSanityAnnex
09-12-2016, 04:35 PM
Bernie should immediately take over the Democratic nominee's platform. Still, I wont wish illness or death on anyone, even Hillary, just for the W.

http://www.newyorker.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/DC091216a-1000.jpg (http://www.newyorker.com/cartoons/daily-cartoon-091216-bernie-weekend)
"People wanted her to act more like Bernie, but I don’t think they meant the one from ‘Weekend at Bernie’s."

http://www.newyorker.com/cartoons/daily-cartoon/morning-monday-september-12-bernie-weekend

Reck
09-12-2016, 04:41 PM

I would not be mad if that happened.

At this point I'm all in against Trump.

boutons_deux
09-12-2016, 04:42 PM
What about the emails? :lol

What about the basket of shitheads? :lol

Benghazi! :lol

hater
09-12-2016, 04:49 PM

Axl Rose
09-12-2016, 04:50 PM
Isn't pneumonia the leading cause of death for people with Parkinson's?

SnakeBoy
09-12-2016, 04:52 PM
Funny they are trying to spin this as just a bug that's going around. Here's a timeline of her coughing fits going back to January...

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/hacking-hillary-complete-timeline-2016-coughing-fits/

They don't even count her coughing fit at the Benghazi hearings all the way back in Oct '15

I watched Morning Joe this morning and they are freaking out. Something is seriously wrong with her. Why else would her shills be acting like she just dieded.

z0sa
09-12-2016, 04:54 PM

Benghazi! :lol

Boutons desperately wanting them to talk about that shit again.

Axl Rose
09-12-2016, 04:54 PM
Why else would her shills be acting like she just dieded.
Check my video a few posts up, they did very briefly report that she had died

TheSanityAnnex
09-12-2016, 04:55 PM

Benghazi! :lol2 out of 3 still huge problems for her :lol

ducks
09-12-2016, 05:02 PM
CNN: Hillary's Odds of Winning Drop to 58 Percent After Health Scare

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/12/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-health-deplorables-pivit/index.html

boutons_deux
09-12-2016, 05:27 PM
2 out of 3 still huge problems for her :lol

nope, fabricated, hyped bullshit by You Deplorable People

Reck
09-12-2016, 05:30 PM
CNN: Hillary's Odds of Winning Drop to 58 Percent After Health Scare

So without analytics, they just dropped her chances based on speculation? :lol CNN

There's no way they've had a chance to properly access the numbers for anything to have change in less than a day.

Axl Rose
09-12-2016, 05:45 PM
So without analytics, they just dropped her chances based on speculation? :lol CNN

There's no way they've had a chance to properly access the numbers for anything to have change in less than a day.
I'm sure they have a model and played with some of the numbers, not sure about the specifics though I'd like to see them

Axl Rose
09-12-2016, 05:49 PM
nope, fabricated, hyped bullshit by You Deplorable People
Thank you for Correcting The Record

Axl Rose
09-12-2016, 05:50 PM
Nate aluminum is now reporting her odds dropped to 69% but I can't help but feel like that is grossly optimistic, I think a lot of people are going to be surprised November 8

ElNono
09-12-2016, 06:42 PM
Nate aluminum is now reporting her odds dropped to 69% but I can't help but feel like that is grossly optimistic, I think a lot of people are going to be surprised November 8

In what sense? The odds are based on electoral votes.

boutons_deux
09-12-2016, 06:45 PM
Trump Supporters’ Response To Clinton’s Illness Only Validates Her ‘Deplorable’ Comment

The idea that Trump supporters would make political hay out of Clinton's illness only validates the comments she made last week.

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/09/12/trump-supporters-spent-weekend-vindicating-clintons-deplorable-comment.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+politicususa%2FfJAl+%28Politi cus+USA+%29

dickless, ignorant, classless "deplorables".

ducks
09-12-2016, 06:52 PM

Conspiracy Theorists Say Hillary Was Replaced With Body Double [PICS]
http://www.fury.news/2016/09/conspiracy-theorists-say-hillary-replaced-body-double-pics/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=CPC&utm_content=47783&utm_campaign=CDH+2.0

ducks
09-12-2016, 06:53 PM
javier5622 ‏@f8cktwi37795475 24h24 hours ago
javier5622 Retweeted javier5622
Something must be REALLY wrong to keep Hillary from fundraising in California. She loves money more than anything!

ducks
09-12-2016, 06:56 PM
Bill Clinton: Hillary Clinton has 'rarely,' but on occasion, had dehydration spells

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/12/politics/bill-clinton-charlie-rose-hillary-clinton-health/index.html

ElNono
09-12-2016, 07:00 PM
:lol some of y'all can't make fun of Cosmored anymore, tbh...

Reck
09-12-2016, 07:07 PM
Are we really entertaining the idea of a fucking body double? :lmao Cosmored is laughing...where ever the fuck he is at you all.

ducks
09-12-2016, 07:15 PM
David Shuster ✔@DavidShuster
DNC delegate: If HillaryClinton withdraws, every indication now committee will vote to replace with Biden. bernieSanders team scrambling

Reck
09-12-2016, 07:17 PM
Hillary is phoning into CNN.

Sounds alright to me.

hater
09-12-2016, 07:18 PM
Nominate Average Joe and every single Bernie voter would automatically vote for Trump.

Book it

ducks
09-12-2016, 07:18 PM
good no excuses when she gets her ass handed to her by MR TRUMP

hater
09-12-2016, 07:19 PM
good no excuses when she gets her ass handed to her by MR TRUMP

Amen. Trump needs to beat her at full strength so no asterisks are given.

Get well soon Shillary

TheSanityAnnex
09-12-2016, 07:29 PM

Sounds alright to me.
Phoned in to CNN, sounds alright to me.

X8i3zq5wsqY

hater
09-12-2016, 07:31 PM
G

Sounds alright to me.

:lmao last time someone phoned into CNN was erdogan because he was on a plane escaping from a coup :lol

Can u say desperate? :lol

Reck
09-12-2016, 07:39 PM
G

:lmao last time someone phoned into CNN was erdogan because he was on a plane escaping from a coup :lol

Can u say desperate? :lol

Erdogan was a boss. He's now killing and jailing his would be coupsters. Alpha move.

ducks
09-12-2016, 08:53 PM
Hillary: Doctor Advised 5 Days Off, But I Didn't Think It Was Big Deal

will she use the same thinking about isis,economy

ducks
09-12-2016, 10:37 PM
On Sunday, Leigh-Pink wrote that another prediction he made on August 23 had come true. "Hillary will fall, stumble," he wrote at the time. A short time later, Clinton could be seen in video stumbling as she got into a van after becoming overheated at the 9/11 memorial service.

RD2191
09-12-2016, 10:39 PM
On Sunday, Leigh-Pink wrote that another prediction he made on August 23 had come true. "Hillary will fall, stumble," he wrote at the time. A short time later, Clinton could be seen in video stumbling as she got into a van after becoming overheated at the 9/11 memorial service.

Predicted an old woman would stumble? My oh my, I'm surprised this man hasn't yet won the lottery.

hater
09-12-2016, 10:45 PM
She didnt think a US ambassador being massacred was a big deal either

Nor having top secret data being passed and stores on her server in her garage :lol

ducks
09-12-2016, 11:12 PM
louisiana was going to get a visit by clinton but did she forget?

ducks
09-13-2016, 12:32 AM
Scrutiny of Hillary Clinton’s Health Puts New Focus on Tim Kaine
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/13/us/politics/tim-kaine-campaign.html?_r=0
“I’ve just been on the campaign since July 22,” Mr. Kaine told the crowd. “Hillary Clinton has been on the campaign trail for 18 months. Her energy staggers me. I have a hard time keeping up with her.”

lol he has less energy then her:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

boutons_deux
09-13-2016, 11:13 AM
Cancer, Combat, Coughs: A History of Presidential Health Concerns

Barack Obama in 2008 - Obama was an unusually young candidate with a relatively spotless record, but still faced questions about his smoking habit (http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/30/us/politics/30obama.html) and past drug use.

John McCain in 2008 - McCain set the standard for medical disclosure, according to Appel, making available to reporters 1,173 pages (http://www.nbcnews.com/id/24789774/ns/politics-decision_08/t/ap-mccain-appears-cancer-free-healthy/#.V9bQEkwrKHs) of health records. He faced pressure to do given his age (he was 72) and three battles with cancer.

John Kerry in 2004 - Kerry left the presidential campaign trail in early 2003 toreceive treatment (http://www.nytimes.com/2003/02/12/us/kerry-to-undergo-surgery-for-prostate-cancer-today.html) for prostate cancer.

George W. Bush in 2000 - Bush was young and healthy, but resisted (http://www.nytimes.com/2000/10/25/us/the-2000-campaign-the-fitness-report-gore-appears-in-excellent-health.html?pagewanted=all)making his doctor available for interviews and faced questions (http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/time/1999/08/23/bush.html) about past drug and alcohol usage.

Bob Dole in 1996 - Dole was diagnosed with and treated for prostate cancer before he ran for president in 1996 and has spoken publicly (http://www.cancernetwork.com/articles/bob-dole-talks-about-prostate-cancer-urges-health-awareness)about the disease. Doubts about his stamina were raised when Dole fell off a stage during a campaign event.

Paul Tsongas in 1992 - Sen. Paul Tsongas, who ran for president in 1992, is "the most glaring modern example" of politicians obscuring health issues from the public, said Appel. During the campaign, Tsongas and his doctors suggested he had overcome a previously diagnosed case of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. He died (http://www.nytimes.com/1997/01/20/us/paul-tsongas-who-made-presidential-bid-dies-at-55.html)five years later of complications from the disease at 55.

Bill Clinton in 1992 - Clinton's often hoarse voice led to perennial questions (http://articles.latimes.com/1992-10-15/news/mn-426_1_voice-problems)about his health, as did his weight, which was mocked by Saturday Night Live.

George H.W. Bush in 1988 and 1992 - When president Bush suffered from a thyroid problem and irregular heartbeat in 1991, critics warned (http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1991-05-13/news/9102120371_1_president-quayle-president-bush-george-bush)Vice President Dan Quayle -- who was widely seen as under-qualified -- was a "heartbeat away from the presidency."

Ronald Reagan in 1980 and 984 - Reagan was and remains the oldest president elected and faced questions about his age. When he ran for reelection in 1984, he defused tension around his health in a debate against Democrat Walter Mondale, "I am not going to exploit, for political purposes, my opponent's youth and inexperience." But his health deteriorated as he was in office and he was later diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease.

Thomas Eagleton in 1972 - Eagleton was forced to withdraw from the vice presidential ticket under George McGovern and replaced by Sargent Shriver after it was revealed that he had been given shock therapy and seen a therapist.

Lyndon Johnson and Barry Goldwater - The 1964 election has many parallels to 2016 (http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/hillary-clinton-s-goldwater-playbook-n638421), including concerns about President Johnson's health after he suffered a heart attack and allegations -- later proved unfounded -- that Republican Barry Goldwater was mentally ill.

Before Eisenhower's example, presidents routinely hid their health woes from the public.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/cancer-combat-coughs-history-presidential-health-concerns-n646951?cid=sm_tw&cid=sm_fb_lastword

Overweight, diseased, decrepit, duck-waddling, "embracing my curves" America has the audacity, the hypocrisy to demand that their President be in tip-to health.

ducks
09-13-2016, 11:26 AM
Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton is scheduled to return to the campaign trail Friday after taking a few days off to recuperate from pneumonia, MSNBC reported Tuesday

Axl Rose
09-13-2016, 02:18 PM
Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton is scheduled to return to the campaign trail Friday after taking a few days off to recuperate from pneumonia, MSNBC reported Tuesday
Thought bill said he'd be lucky to keep her away for 1 day?

hater
09-13-2016, 02:42 PM
Since when is trying to power through pneumonia a sign of strength and not of retardation???

clambake
09-13-2016, 02:46 PM
Since when is trying to power through pneumonia a sign of strength and not of retardation???

she's a patriot. you can call her madame president.

DarrinS
09-13-2016, 03:53 PM
Think SNL will do a skit on this?

SnakeBoy
09-13-2016, 03:54 PM
she's a patriot. you can call her madame president.

It's just another example that she can't take advice from people who know what they are talking about.

DarrinS
09-13-2016, 03:56 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zB5mfal_qc4

clambake
09-13-2016, 04:05 PM
It's just another example that she can't take advice from people who know what they are talking about.

she's hellbent.

we'll all suffer.

boutons_deux
09-13-2016, 05:18 PM
https://scontent-dft4-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/p480x480/14329877_10154492457169655_8215003407574293279_n.p ng?oh=2af407846f54713a29e2c852979b6919&oe=587E7C44

ducks
09-13-2016, 05:43 PM
The Trump Plan Will Help Working Mothers
http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-trump-plan-will-help-working-mothers-1473803187

Dirk Oneanddoneski
09-13-2016, 06:20 PM
Is this doc choc?

http://i.imgur.com/hT8BwNy.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/MdtM7dx.jpg

CosmicCowboy
09-13-2016, 06:30 PM
Damn. For real?

ElNono
09-13-2016, 07:24 PM
Damn. For real?

nope

http://www.snopes.com/clintons-secret-service-agent-holds-diazepam-pen/

rmt
09-13-2016, 07:27 PM
:lmao called it. And they even through in another person collapsing from dehydration :lmao

You really can't make this shit up

Members of Clinton's staff have battled pneumonia bug

Members of Hillary Clinton (http://thehill.com/people/hillary-clinton)http://thehill.com/sites/default/files/styles/thumb_100/public/hillary_clinton.jpg?itok=AAfwwGALHillary Rodham Clinton (http://thehill.com/people/hillary-clinton)Trump ally: ‘Deplorable’ that Clinton misled public on her health (http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/295514-trump-ally-deplorable-that-clinton-misled-public-on-her)Trump, Clinton to appear on 'Tonight Show' days apart (http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/295513-trump-clinton-to-appear-on-tonight-show-days-apart)Clinton’s reluctance to drink water causing tension with her staff: report (http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/295508-clintons-reluctance-to-drink-water-causing-tension-with)MORE (http://thehill.com/people/hillary-clinton)'s staff had pneumonia before the candidate came down with it, according to a report.
At least half a dozen senior staff members in Clinton's Brooklyn headquarters battled the illness before the Democratic presidential nominee was diagnosed with the illness on Sunday, People reported (http://www.people.com/article/hillary-clinton-staff-sick-pneumonia) Monday.

“Everyone’s been sick,” a campaign source told the publication.

The source said pneumonia cases began popping up among Clinton's staff in late August, two weeks before the former first lady’s diagnosis. Among those affected were campaign aides who travel closely with Clinton.
Campaign manager Robby Mook was among those who were sick. Two of Clinton’s top advisers received emergency medical treatment during their illness.
One top adviser was receiving antibiotics for a respiratory infection days before Clinton’s own diagnosis for pneumonia.

Another staffer was taken by ambulance to the emergency room, People’s source added, after collapsing from what was discovered to be severe dehydration.
Videos emerged (http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/295341-watch-clinton-collapses-after-9-11-memorial) Sunday showing Clinton stumbling as she was helped into a black van during a 9/11 memorial ceremony.

Clinton’s doctor said (http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/295354-doctor-clinton-has-pneumonia-was-dehydrated-and) later that evening that the former secretary of State had been diagnosed with pneumonia last Friday.
Dr. Lisa R. Bardack added Clinton is “re-hydrated and recovering nicely” after feeling overheated due to dehydration before the incident.

“She is fine now,” a source who was with Clinton on Sunday told People. "She had been standing for a while in the heat."
“After she cooled off at Chelsea’s, she made a point to take a walk outside Chelsea’s apartment building to prove she was OK,” the source added.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/295392-clintons-pneumonia-also-plagued-campaign-staff

If what Hillary has is contagious, why is she out in public hugging little girls and shaking people's hands - much less going to Chelsea's apartment where her NEWBORN grandchild is? And does no one question her judgement ignoring her doctor's suggestion to rest?

spurraider21
09-13-2016, 07:29 PM
nope

http://www.snopes.com/clintons-secret-service-agent-holds-diazepam-pen/
:lmao cant believe that shit is still circulating here

Reck
09-13-2016, 07:54 PM
TSA :cry snopes is not credible. THIS IS REAL! :cry

SnakeBoy
09-13-2016, 09:04 PM
Is this doc choc?

http://i.imgur.com/hT8BwNy.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/MdtM7dx.jpg

The funny thing about this is that it proves they don't all look alike

ducks
09-13-2016, 11:03 PM
CNBC Now
CNBC Now – Verified account ‏@CNBCnow

JUST IN: Obama admin. plans to increase number of refugees admitted to U.S. to 110,000 in FY 2017, up from 85,000 this fiscal year - DJ

boutons_deux
09-14-2016, 06:11 AM
CNBC Now
CNBC Now – Verified account ‏@CNBCnow

JUST IN: Obama admin. plans to increase number of refugees admitted to U.S. to 110,000 in FY 2017, up from 85,000 this fiscal year - DJ

Repugs created those refugees for BigOil! Thanks, Repugs!

Spurminator
09-14-2016, 10:53 AM
Soooo,

Clinton team says she has pneumonia = She's hiding something

Trump changes mind about releasing medical records = ??

ducks
09-14-2016, 11:44 AM
The first Clinton health cover-up revealed: Doctor tells how Hillary kept blood clot SECRET from her staff - and had nurse travel with her in plain clothes to administer drugs

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3789248/The-Clinton-health-cover-revealed-Doctor-tells-Hillary-kept-blood-clot-SECRET-staff-nurse-travel-plain-clothes-administer-drugs.html

ducks
09-14-2016, 11:47 AM
http://money.cnn.com/2016/09/14/media/dr-oz-donald-trump-taping/index.html?adkey=bn

Ouch

Admits he should lose 15 pounds

Donald Trump surprises Dr. Oz with results of recent physical

DeadlyDynasty
09-14-2016, 12:00 PM
If she dies, she dies.

boutons_deux
09-14-2016, 12:03 PM
http://money.cnn.com/2016/09/14/media/dr-oz-donald-trump-taping/index.html?adkey=bn

Ouch

Admits he should lose 15 pounds

Donald Trump surprises Dr. Oz with results of recent physical

Trash is probably 40 pounds overweight.

CosmicCowboy
09-14-2016, 12:05 PM
Trash is probably 40 pounds overweight.

Seriously?

You want to talk about the candidates weight?

:lmao

baseline bum
09-14-2016, 12:16 PM
Just like Trump to announce that on some garbage show run by another conman.

boutons_deux
09-14-2016, 12:41 PM
Seriously?

You want to talk about the candidates weight?

:lmao

I didn't bring up Trash's 15 pounds, Trash did. He certainly flatters himself that he should lose only 15 pounds.

CosmicCowboy
09-14-2016, 12:47 PM
I didn't bring up Trash's 15 pounds, Trash did. He certainly flatters himself that he should lose only 15 pounds.

You made the claim that Trump needed to lose 40 pounds.

How many should Hillary lose, Dr. Boukkaki?

boutons_deux
09-14-2016, 12:51 PM
You made the claim that Trump needed to lose 40 pounds.

How many should Hillary lose, Dr. Boukkaki?

Hillary didn't say anything about her weight, so I'm not talking about it.

What do you suggest to Hillary about her weight, since you brought it up?

clambake
09-14-2016, 01:05 PM
that thing that fell out of her pants........how much did that weigh?

hater
09-14-2016, 03:13 PM
"Bill Clinton fubs Hillary Clintons diagnosis and says she has the flu"

:lmao senile old Commandant Lazzard :lol

This shit will never go away :lmao

tlongII
09-14-2016, 03:16 PM
At least Trump doesn't have fainting spells.

oh crap
09-14-2016, 03:27 PM
At least Trump doesn't have fainting spells.

this doesn't qualify someone to be president

tlongII
09-14-2016, 03:57 PM
Doesn't disqualify him either.

ElNono
09-14-2016, 04:35 PM
If she dies, she dies.

Reck
09-14-2016, 09:17 PM
http://i65.tinypic.com/2rm7h2w.jpg

:lol America is so depraved.

spurraider21
09-14-2016, 09:20 PM

i thought goolge was burying anti-hillary searches :lol

baseline bum
09-14-2016, 09:35 PM

No hillary clinton naked?

SnakeBoy
09-14-2016, 09:38 PM
No hillary clinton naked?

lol maybe ST can get that trending

pgardn
09-14-2016, 10:01 PM
lol maybe ST can get that trending

No.

For God's sake man, no.

SnakeBoy
09-14-2016, 10:04 PM
No.

For God's sake man, no.

DarrinS
09-15-2016, 08:08 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNgyKdHzAdM

Axl Rose
09-15-2016, 10:58 AM
Lol

boutons_deux
09-15-2016, 12:11 PM
On Friday, September 2nd, I evaluated Mrs. Clinton for a 24-hour history of a low grade fever, congestion and fatigue.

On examination, she was noted to have a temperature of 99.4; her vital signs were otherwise normal as was her physical exam.

She was advised to rest, put on a short course of antibiotics and continued on her allergy medications for an upper respiratory tract infection in the setting of her seasonal allergies.

Over the next several days as she traveled, her congestion worsened and she developed a cough.

She was advised to see me when she returned from her travels for further testing.

On Friday, September 9th, she was seen and evaluated in my office. A non-contrast chest CT scan, including a CTA calcium score, was performed.

This test allowed for specific imaging of her lungs while also following up on cardiac risk stratification from 2010 given her family history of heart disease.

The results of the CT scan revealed a small right middle lobe pneumonia; her coronary calcium score was again zero.

She was treated with antibiotics for pneumonia and advised to rest.

This was a mild non-contagious bacterial pneumonia.

On Sunday, September 11 at the 9/11 Memorial event, she became overheated and dehydrated and as a result felt dizzy.

I examined her immediately upon her return home; she was re-hydrating and recovering nicely.

I advised her to stay home and rest for the next several days. Mrs. Clinton has since been evaluated by me several times and continues to improve.

Donald Trump wouldn’t provide Dr. Oz with the full results of his physical. Instead, he read a summary.

Hillary Clinton has released a detailed letter to the public that addressed her current health, medications that she is taking and future prognosis.

Hillary Clinton is beating Trump on transparency, as the health issue that he injected into the campaign is backfiring on the GOP nominee.

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/09/14/hillary-clinton-crushes-trumps-dr-oz-stunt-releasing-detailed-medical-info.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+politicususa%2FfJAl+%28Politi cus+USA+%29

boutons_deux
09-15-2016, 12:24 PM
Donald Trump Goes Off Script With Tasteless Remark About Hillary Clinton’s Health

What we know about Trump's health is that he is overweight, never exercises, and enjoys indulging in fast food.

directed a tasteless remark at Hillary Clinton, saying that she likely wouldn’t be “able to stand up” onstage for an hour and deliver a speech.

Trump said, “It is always hot when I perform because the crowds are so big. These rooms were not designed for this kind of a crowd … I don’t know, folks, you think Hillary would be able to stand up here for an hour and do this? I don’t think so.”

Trump, on the other hand, has disclosed virtually nothing other than a laughable letter from his doctor and a few scripted moments about his health with Dr. Oz.

We really don’t know much about the man other than what meets the eye.

What we do know about his health – since the Republican nominee is so interested in talking about it – is that

he is overweight,

on medication for high cholesterol,

never exercises, and

enjoys indulging in fast food.

It’s also noteworthy that his family has a history of Alzheimer’s disease.

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/09/14/trump-teleprompter-tasteless-remark-clintons-health.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+politicususa%2FfJAl+%28Politi cus+USA+%29

SnakeBoy
09-15-2016, 12:44 PM
On Friday, September 2nd, I evaluated Mrs. Clinton for a 24-hour history of a low grade fever, congestion and fatigue.

On examination, she was noted to have a temperature of 99.4; her vital signs were otherwise normal as was her physical exam.

She was advised to rest, put on a short course of antibiotics and continued on her allergy medications for an upper respiratory tract infection in the setting of her seasonal allergies.

Over the next several days as she traveled, her congestion worsened and she developed a cough.

She was advised to see me when she returned from her travels for further testing.

On Friday, September 9th, she was seen and evaluated in my office. A non-contrast chest CT scan, including a CTA calcium score, was performed.

This test allowed for specific imaging of her lungs while also following up on cardiac risk stratification from 2010 given her family history of heart disease.

The results of the CT scan revealed a small right middle lobe pneumonia; her coronary calcium score was again zero.

She was treated with antibiotics for pneumonia and advised to rest.

This was a mild non-contagious bacterial pneumonia.

On Sunday, September 11 at the 9/11 Memorial event, she became overheated and dehydrated and as a result felt dizzy.

I examined her immediately upon her return home; she was re-hydrating and recovering nicely.

I advised her to stay home and rest for the next several days. Mrs. Clinton has since been evaluated by me several times and continues to improve.

Donald Trump wouldn’t provide Dr. Oz with the full results of his physical. Instead, he read a summary.

Hillary Clinton has released a detailed letter to the public that addressed her current health, medications that she is taking and future prognosis.

Hillary Clinton is beating Trump on transparency, as the health issue that he injected into the campaign is backfiring on the GOP nominee.

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/09/14/hillary-clinton-crushes-trumps-dr-oz-stunt-releasing-detailed-medical-info.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+politicususa%2FfJAl+%28Politi cus+USA+%29

Why is her Dr. acting like she wasn't traveling with Hillary the whole time?

boutons_deux
09-15-2016, 12:45 PM

Where does "her Dr." act like that?

Axl Rose
09-15-2016, 12:45 PM
Because nothing that hag does is honest

boutons_deux
09-15-2016, 12:46 PM
Because nothing that hag does is honest

and the Dr is dishonest, too, right?

But Trash is truth-telling angel?

Avante
09-15-2016, 12:49 PM
The debates will expose her as a weakling while Trump comes off all powerful.

But....how sad is this that all we have are these two jokes, sheesh~~~~

I will never ever figure out how an obvious idiot like Donald Trump ever got past flipping burgers at a fast food joint.

SnakeBoy
09-15-2016, 01:02 PM
Where does "her Dr." act like that?

I bolded it for you

CosmicCowboy
09-15-2016, 01:04 PM
and the Dr is dishonest, too, right?

But Trash is truth-telling angel?

:lmao that's rich coming from the same guy that claimed Trumps doctor was lying.

boutons_deux
09-15-2016, 01:40 PM
:lmao that's rich coming from the same guy that claimed Trumps doctor was lying.

Trash's doctor didn't have anything of real substance, just paid-for smokescreen.

Your beloved boy Trash is 60+ pounds overweight. What's his thoracic calcium scan number?

TheSanityAnnex
09-15-2016, 01:43 PM
Why either one of them are allowed to just have their personal doctors release their health information is beyond me. Both should be seen by a credible outside doctor.

clambake
09-15-2016, 01:46 PM
who cares if they die in office.

clambake
09-15-2016, 01:47 PM
then there will be a stupid presidential death parade.

will anybody show?

CosmicCowboy
09-15-2016, 02:30 PM
Trash's doctor didn't have anything of real substance, just paid-for smokescreen.

Your beloved boy Trash is 60+ pounds overweight. What's his thoracic calcium scan number?

:lmao Damn Boo...you are such a partisan shill...Trump released as much or more than Hillary and 236 for a guy that's 6'3" isn't 60 pounds overweight.

Here are the results...you might actually consider getting news from other sources than your whacko RSS feeds...

https://html1-f.scribdassets.com/4cclri4ou85gc4jb/images/2-b789c07d15.jpg

SnakeBoy
09-15-2016, 02:45 PM

Where are you getting that from?

boutons_deux
09-15-2016, 02:48 PM
Where are you getting that from?

I made it up.

boutons_deux
09-15-2016, 02:51 PM
I made it up.

A Trump aide said that Dr. Oz, who often focuses on obesity, declared Mr. Trump “slightly overweight” at 236 pounds (although earlier reports, including an article in The New York Times, put his weight at 267 pounds).

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/15/us/politics/donald-trump-health-dr-oz.html?_r=0

SnakeBoy
09-15-2016, 04:24 PM
What's his thoracic calcium scan number?

Why do you care what his calcium score is? You think because yours was zero that there's no reason for you to take a statin as your own doctor recommended...which means you don't even know what a calcium score means.

boutons_deux
09-15-2016, 04:30 PM
Why do you care what his calcium score is? You think because yours was zero that there's no reason for you to take a statin as your own doctor recommended...which means you don't even know what a calcium score means.

if his calcium score is in the 100s, then he's at elevated risk, and that's why he's taking statins. He may have already had a cardiac "event", which is when statins are most recommended, effective.

SnakeBoy
09-15-2016, 05:06 PM
if his calcium score is in the 100s, then he's at elevated risk, and that's why he's taking statins. He may have already had a cardiac "event", which is when statins are most recommended, effective.

lol

I guess this explains why you refuse to take your own "greedy" doctors advise. You plan on waiting until after you have calcified plague or a cardiac event before taking the drug that helps prevent both.

boutons_deux
09-15-2016, 05:42 PM
lol

I guess this explains why you refuse to take your own "greedy" doctors advise. You plan on waiting until after you have calcified plague or a cardiac event before taking the drug that helps prevent both.

statins have been a scam since the 1950s, much like low-fat was a scam by BigSugar

rmt
09-15-2016, 06:00 PM
A Trump aide said that Dr. Oz, who often focuses on obesity, declared Mr. Trump “slightly overweight” at 236 pounds (although earlier reports, including an article in The New York Times, put his weight at 267 pounds).

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/15/us/politics/donald-trump-health-dr-oz.html?_r=0

I dare the NYT to even inquire about Hillary's weight - much less write an entire article devoted to how overweight she is. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

boutons_deux
09-15-2016, 06:08 PM
I dare the NYT to even inquire about Hillary's weight - much less write an entire article devoted to how overweight she is. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

typical rightwingnut "defense": we admit Repug is indefensibly bad, but the Dem is bad, too.

From his pics in the 1970s, he's pretty slender build, not a huge frame, so estimating he's 260+ now, when a trim weight for 6'2" would be 210 max.

DarrinS
09-15-2016, 06:10 PM
They are both overweight, but only one of them is constantly coughing up shit and fainting.

boutons_deux
09-15-2016, 06:15 PM
They are both overweight, but only one of them is constantly coughing up shit and fainting.

constantly?

rmt
09-15-2016, 06:33 PM
typical rightwingnut "defense": we admit Repug is indefensibly bad, but the Dem is bad, too.

From his pics in the 1970s, he's pretty slender build, not a huge frame, so estimating he's 260+ now, when a trim weight for 6'2" would be 210 max.

boutons, you know that no one even dares to ask about Hillary's weight - yet you expect him to have the same metabolism as 40 years ago? It's called aging. What a double standard.

pgardn
09-15-2016, 06:50 PM
Trump is fat. Look at that frog pouch neck when he stuffs into a suit. He is clearly ready to sit by a pond and croak. And I mean call female frogs.

Hillary... Never ever show those legs again in public. Please.

We got two fat candidates. Hillary being the real fat.

We got only one candidate who is nuts.

DarrinS
09-15-2016, 07:16 PM
constantly?

Frequently

And ewww

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B46oJlwqHWY

Reck
09-15-2016, 07:44 PM

Must be why Trump doesn't want to release his medical information. Because he's at 100% health. Amirite?

Honestly, attacking Hillary on her awful record about being a hawk is a much more sound topic of discussion than attacking her health which is just stupid. One of them has actually released a good bit of medical information. The other has not.

So if you are going to lower the bar about a person's health, you are expected to show some medical records of your own.

ducks
09-15-2016, 07:49 PM
if trump had coughing problems and a medical problem doing a event he would have to issue more stuff

DUH

Reck
09-15-2016, 07:54 PM
Hillary giving a speech right now. She looks like she's almost dead to me. GET A STRETCHER!

ducks
09-15-2016, 08:17 PM
how long?

DarrinS
09-15-2016, 08:17 PM
As long as she doesn't cough up lung biscuits or pass out during the debates, she's probably ok.

Reck
09-15-2016, 08:21 PM
how long?

When I tune in she was already speaking, the speech just ended a few minutes ago. Must have been a 30-40 minute speech.

ducks
09-15-2016, 09:41 PM
Thanks

boutons_deux
09-15-2016, 10:14 PM
https://scontent-dft4-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14316731_10211094921075122_4128520238439802800_n.j pg?oh=6447edd93f481015029be354c26662c3&oe=5838502C

spurraider21
09-15-2016, 10:25 PM
Frequently

And ewww

:lmao green objects

its fuckin mucus. we've all coughed it up

DarrinS
09-15-2016, 11:02 PM
:lmao green objects

its fuckin mucus. we've all coughed it up

Yeah, I never hocked into a glass of water and then drank the water. :lol

pgardn
09-15-2016, 11:24 PM
https://scontent-dft4-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14316731_10211094921075122_4128520238439802800_n.j pg?oh=6447edd93f481015029be354c26662c3&oe=5838502C

Whats wrong with Trump's hands? Man those are really small hands. I mean, we gotta stick to the important stuff.

pgardn
09-15-2016, 11:30 PM

Yeah, but you measured the viscosity of the hocked mucus.
Ya know you did. You played with it. You compared it to warm gelatin. Give it up.

spurraider21
09-15-2016, 11:58 PM
she couldnt just fucking hock into the ground during a speech, the glass of water was clearly a cover... its like when people "chase" a shot of hard liquor with a beer

hater
09-16-2016, 10:25 AM
Did she really do that? Cant wqtch d vid

Fucking disgusting animal

Chucho
09-16-2016, 01:04 PM
http://earstohear.net/images/HillaryResetCartoon.jpg

Chucho
09-16-2016, 01:25 PM
http://www.sacbee.com/latest-news/ab5vua/picture12891806/ALTERNATES/FREE_960/1a%20fri%20ariail%200306.jpg

Chucho
09-16-2016, 01:25 PM
http://blurbrain.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/poker-pact.jpg

Dirk Oneanddoneski
09-16-2016, 01:44 PM
Did she really do that? Cant wqtch d vid

Fucking disgusting animal

JUST yolk up my h2o fam

http://i.imgur.com/Gv3pyKN.jpg

hater
09-16-2016, 01:48 PM
Frequently

And ewww

:wow

Holy shit. Thats a campaign finisher :wow

Its over

hater
09-16-2016, 01:49 PM
Omg

SpursforSix
09-16-2016, 01:57 PM

Holy shit. Thats a campaign finisher :wow

Its over

It's confirmation about her being part of the Reptilians. imo.

TheSanityAnnex
09-16-2016, 05:41 PM
Clinton bringing up the birther thing is going to come back to bite her when everyone looks into it and finds out it was her supporters who pushed the "theory" ---for you Splits

http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s679/thefuzzylumpkins/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpskkgd1n2d.png

TheSanityAnnex
09-16-2016, 05:47 PM
http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s679/thefuzzylumpkins/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsjbiwnrmo.png

this won't end well

ducks
09-16-2016, 06:51 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVZ4iDviZe8&t=1m12s%20Clinton%20started%20birther%20movement
Clinton started the birther movement

msnbc :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFf5by7chHg

ducks
09-16-2016, 07:03 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vczoazK1mxU

:downspin:

ducks
09-16-2016, 07:11 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vczoazK1mxU

:downspin:

ducks
09-19-2016, 10:09 AM
How Healthy Is Hillary Clinton? Doctors Weigh In by the new York times
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/19/us/politics/hillary-clinton-health.html?_r=0

TheSanityAnnex
09-19-2016, 07:41 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by angrydude (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8728247#post8728247)
For being so "tech savvy" the internet keeps fucking Hillary in the ass.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-s...clinton-emails (http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/296680-house-panel-probes-web-rumor-on-clinton-emails)

That's obstruction of justice as its finest.

TheSanityAnnex
09-19-2016, 07:42 PM
https://m.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/53g5l7/breaking_this_is_allegedly_a_post_from_hillarys/?utm_source=mweb_redirect&compact=true

Reck
09-19-2016, 07:45 PM
No wonder your head is fucked with so many out there theories TSA. Get some fresh air.

TheSanityAnnex
09-19-2016, 07:49 PM
No wonder your head is fucked with so many out there theories TSA. Get some fresh air.

This is an out there theory?

Reck
09-19-2016, 07:54 PM
This is an out there theory?

100%.

A supposed tech guy who worked for a goverment official is out there posting shit on reddit? That's either true and he's one stupid fuck who will be going to jail soon or this is entirely made up and the comittee per par are deciding to waste tax payers money on something that highly likely isn't even true.

Have fun though.

TheSanityAnnex
09-19-2016, 08:00 PM
100%.

A supposed tech guy who worked for a goverment official is out there posting shit on reddit? That's either true and he's one stupid fuck who will be going to jail soon or this is entirely made up and the comittee per par are deciding to waste tax payers money on something that highly likely isn't even true.

Have fun though.the out there theory is this is 100% made up, the ultimate well crafted troll job maintained for two years until now. That would be out there.

The plausible theory is the guy is a stupid fuck working for Hillary asking for advice on Reddit. He's actively scrubbing all posts linked to his email. All archived as well.

http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s679/thefuzzylumpkins/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpssceacuhd.png

Reck
09-19-2016, 08:05 PM
the out there theory is this is 100% made up, the ultimate well crafted troll job maintained for two years until now. That would be out there.

The plausible theory is the guy is a stupid fuck working for Hillary asking for advice on Reddit. He's actively scrubbing all posts linked to his email. All archived as well.

http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s679/thefuzzylumpkins/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpssceacuhd.png

So what you are telling me is that Hillary, an old lady is more tech savy than an actual tech savy? It is known she used BleachIt to get rid of her 30+ thousand emails. This guy doesn't have the same tools?

Umm

TheSanityAnnex
09-19-2016, 08:09 PM
So what you are telling me is that Hillary, an old lady is more tech savy than an actual tech savy? It is known she used BleachIt to get rid of her 30+ thousand emails. This guy doesn't have the same tools?

Umm
You think she personally wiped her server? :lmao

TheSanityAnnex
09-19-2016, 08:10 PM
http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s679/thefuzzylumpkins/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpstd49ygu1.jpeg

He deleted his Twitter account along with his posts on Reddit.

rmt
09-19-2016, 08:13 PM
So close to TreadStone - saw the latest Bourne movie yesterday.

TheSanityAnnex
09-19-2016, 08:14 PM

Umm
http://archive.is/FXcao

Reck
09-19-2016, 08:15 PM
You think she personally wiped her server? :lmao

Presisely my point.

She had her own tech people to do it. Say this guy was one of them..how and why is he on reddit asking for advice on how to remove shit? :lol

Reck
09-19-2016, 08:18 PM
http://archive.is/FXcao

So yeah, this guy sounded desperate/no clue on how to do what he is asking.

I would be shocked if this man worked as a tech guy because he doesn't seem to know shit from those strings of posts.

I mean not that I am a techy but if I can pick up his uselessness, what would a real tech guy have to say? ElNono (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=8054)

TheSanityAnnex
09-19-2016, 08:22 PM
Presisely my point.

She had her own tech people to do it. Say this guy was one of them..how and why is he on reddit asking for advice on how to remove shit? :lol
He's obviously an idiot. He already fucked up talking to the FBI the first time and contradicted his original story and wiser up and plead the 5th the next go round, all the while having immunity from the DOJ.

Your conspiracy claims aims don't fly anymore. Time for you to just accept the absolute corruption you are witnessing from your candidate.

Reck
09-19-2016, 08:27 PM
He's obviously an idiot. He already fucked up talking to the FBI the first time and contradicted his original story and wiser up and plead the 5th the next go round, all the while having immunity from the DOJ.

Your conspiracy claims aims don't fly anymore. Time for you to just accept the absolute corruption you are witnessing from your candidate.

I'm not claiming there isn't corruption up and down our two political system. Dont know where you're getting that from.

TheSanityAnnex
09-19-2016, 08:32 PM
I'm not claiming there isn't corruption up and down our two political system. Dont know where you're getting that from.
You are the first to jump to the front of the line and call every thing anti-Hillary a conspiracy only to be proven wrong time and time again.

Yup, it's him.

http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s679/thefuzzylumpkins/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsdhh92pvb.png

And yup, he's fucked. This isn't going away.

http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s679/thefuzzylumpkins/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps1eosho8q.png

TheSanityAnnex
09-19-2016, 08:33 PM
Hackers on the Darknet claiming they Hacked Paul Combetta's Email accounts this weekend and will expose his dirt
#Anonymous"

ElNono
09-19-2016, 08:49 PM
So yeah, this guy sounded desperate/no clue on how to do what he is asking.

I would be shocked if this man worked as a tech guy because he doesn't seem to know shit from those strings of posts.

I mean not that I am a techy but if I can pick up his uselessness, what would a real tech guy have to say? ElNono (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=8054)

The only thing that seems fishy to me is that if there was such high stakes, it would've been relatively simple to find an IT guy that's not a clown like that guy asking that stuff.

Reck
09-19-2016, 08:49 PM
You are the first to jump to the front of the line and call every thing anti-Hillary a conspiracy only to be proven wrong time and time again.

Yup, it's him.

http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s679/thefuzzylumpkins/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsdhh92pvb.png

And yup, he's fucked. This isn't going away.

http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s679/thefuzzylumpkins/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps1eosho8q.png

I'm the first one? :lol

That's hardly the case. And of course I'm going to find shit like Hillary has a double or that she has parkinson's and a secret doctor by her side hilarious. Of course I will.

As far as this guy getting in trouble..didn't he get immunity?

ElNono
09-19-2016, 08:52 PM
On the other hand, what he's asking for isn't necessarily a smoking gun of anything. We don't really know what addresses he was trying to scrub, what emails were to be affected, etc...

TheSanityAnnex
09-19-2016, 09:02 PM
On the other hand, what he's asking for isn't necessarily a smoking gun of anything. We don't really know what addresses he was trying to scrub, what emails were to be affected, etc...
7-23-14, Benghazi committee reaches agreement with State Dept. on production of records.

7-24-14, Platte River Network’s Paul Combetta requesting tech help to strip “VIP’s emails”

TheSanityAnnex
09-19-2016, 09:19 PM
She poked the bear :lol

/pol/ found her voter outreach system---unsecure.

http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s679/thefuzzylumpkins/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsqmfk8e2b.png

TheSanityAnnex
09-19-2016, 09:24 PM
http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s679/thefuzzylumpkins/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsczmxnz0i.png

ElNono
09-20-2016, 02:09 AM
7-23-14, Benghazi committee reaches agreement with State Dept. on production of records.

7-24-14, Platte River Network’s Paul Combetta requesting tech help to strip “VIP’s emails”

That doesn't address anything of what you replied to...

TheSanityAnnex
09-20-2016, 06:55 PM
http://www.dailydot.com/layer8/reddit-paul-combetta-email-prn/

Did Reddit uncover the 'smoking gun' that could take down Hillary Clinton?Reddit (http://dailydot.com/tags/reddit/) users claim to have uncovered new evidence revealing Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton (http://dailydot.com/tags/hillary-clinton/)’s emails were altered just prior to and during a congressional investigation into the 2012 Benghazi (http://dailydot.com/tags/benghazi/) attacks.
The House Oversight Committee is now reviewing a group (http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/296680-house-panel-probes-web-rumor-on-clinton-emails) of Reddit posts seemingly made by Paul Combetta, an IT specialist, who worked on Clinton’s private email server.
The posts (https://twitter.com/el33th4xor/status/777857489358520320), made on July 23, 2014, ask how to alter the contents of a “VERY VIP” person’s emails to strip out the “VIP” email address. On July 22, just one day prior to the post, the Benghazi Committee and State Department agreed on the production of such emails, according to the FBI (http://dailydot.com/tags/fbi/).
Combetta is best known as the man who deleted emails from Clinton’s private server (http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/09/us/politics/hillary-clinton-emails-investigation.html?_r=1) in 2015 after the House Select Committee on Benghazi issued a subpoena for records relating to the 2012 Benghazi attack.
The Clinton presidential campaign has said (http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/09/us/politics/hillary-clinton-emails-investigation.html?_r=1) that Combetta, who was employed by Platte River Network to administer the server, acted on his own. The wording of this post suggests that, for significant alterations at least, orders may have come from the Clinton camp.
Email deletion, which took place months after these posts were made, are never mentioned.
If the posts prove to be genuine, critics argue the posts may show that Clinton staffers pushed for alterations to the emails in order to avoid scrutiny from law enforcement.
The Justice Department granted Combetta immunity (http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/09/us/politics/hillary-clinton-emails-investigation.html?_r=1) this month in its investigation into Clinton’s private emails. Republican lawmakers have been pushing for further investigation into deletion of emails, but Combetta’s immunity deal stood in the way, as he invoked his Fifth Amendment rights against self-incrimination and refused to testify (http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/295620-clinton-it-aide-does-not-appear-before-oversight-panel-despite) before House Oversight Committee earlier this month.
The entire situation is extremely difficult to parse. It’s not clear yet if the posts are real, though evidence suggests this is really Combetta talking. If posts are real, it’s not clear that the “VERY VIP” email address was Clinton’s, nor is it certain the posts prove criminal action. And given the immunity that Combetta holds, as well as the status of the FBI investigation—the bureau recommended no charges against Clinton (http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/06/us/politics/hillary-clinton-fbi-email-comey.html)—it’s not clear what consequences these Reddit posts could have. Nevertheless, Trump supporters on Reddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/HillaryForPrison/comments/53gac1/citizen_journalist_sleuthed_up_key_bleachbit/) believe this could be the “smoking gun” that ultimately takes down Clinton.
The ongoing House Oversight Committee investigation will ultimately decide how big a splash this stone will cause.
The Reddit posts were discovered on Monday and quickly reached the site’s front page. They were then promptly deleted by the user who also attempted to erase his entire account as thousands of onlookers watched. The efforts to delete were futile, however, because everything (http://archive.is/NGGzn) was thoroughly archived (https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:MuzUowQTlkMJ:https://www.reddit.com/r/exchangeserver/comments/2bmm4l/remove_or_replace_tofrom_address_on_archived/) from the get go.
It’s not entirely clear yet if these posts were made by Paul Combetta, but the evidence is significant. The Reddit user making the 2014 post is named “stonetear,” which is a name shared by several Paul Combetta-linked accounts. Combetta.com is registered to [email protected] and the stonetear Etsy marketplace is listed under the name Paul Combetta.
While Clinton’s team argues that Combetta acted on his own, the wording of the stonetear post suggests otherwise.
“Hello all- I may be facing a very interesting situation where I need to strip out a VIP’s (VERY VIP) email address from a bunch of archived email that I have both in a live Exchange mailbox, as well as a PST file,” stonetear wrote. “Basically, they don’t want the VIP’s email address exposed to anyone, and want to be able to either strip out or replace the email address in the to/from fields in all of the emails we want to send out. I am not sure if something like this is possible with PowerShell, or exporting all of the emails to MSG and doing find/replaces with a batch processing program of some sort. Does anyone have experience with something like this, and/or suggestions on how this might be accomplished?”
One of the key pieces of language there is “they don’t want the VIP’s email address exposed to anyone,” suggesting that Combetta was not acting on his own but instead for “they,” which seems to refer to the people in charge—possibly the Clintons or their associates.
Clinton’s campaign did not respond to a request for comment.

TheSanityAnnex
09-20-2016, 06:56 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/776898581907304448/Y5GugbfP_reasonably_small.jpg (https://mobile.twitter.com/ANONAMERICANHQ)
American Anonymous– ‏@ANONAMERICANHQ (https://mobile.twitter.com/ANONAMERICANHQ)

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhDQAMAIAAAP///////yH5BAEKAAEALAAAAAANAAwAAAILjI+py+0Po5y0ngIAOw==

We are getting word Paul Combetta has indeed flipped and is ready to sing like a bird

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Csz2P7YWEAAmdpL.jpg (https://mobile.twitter.com/ANONAMERICANHQ/status/778267624937512960/photo/1)

9:20 AM - 20 Sep 2016
1,697 RETWEETS2,088 LIKES

Reck
09-20-2016, 11:36 PM
This is what I mean when I say you delve too deep into conspiracies TSA.

Dont come crying when this turns into nothing which it will. Short of Hillary dropping dead, she's not going anywhere. :lol TSA

TheSanityAnnex
09-21-2016, 12:24 AM
This is what I mean when I say you delve too deep into conspiracies TSA.

Dont come crying when this turns into nothing which it will. Short of Hillary dropping dead, she's not going anywhere. :lol TSA
Do you know what a conspiracy is? If yes please explain how this is a conspiracy.

ElNono
09-21-2016, 12:44 AM
Do you know what a conspiracy is? If yes please explain how this is a conspiracy.

Maybe I read you wrong, but aren't you advancing that this guy received immunity from the DOJ to allegedly cover Shillary's dirty emails?

How's that not a conspiracy?

TheSanityAnnex
09-21-2016, 01:27 AM
Maybe I read you wrong, but aren't you advancing that this guy received immunity from the DOJ to allegedly cover Shillary's dirty emails?

How's that not a conspiracy?
You read me wrong. I never said nor think he got immunity to cover her emails. I think this was unknown to the FBI. If not that's an even bigger can of worms. I'm hoping for the former.

ElNono
09-21-2016, 02:27 AM
You read me wrong. I never said nor think he got immunity to cover her emails. I think this was unknown to the FBI. If not that's an even bigger can of worms. I'm hoping for the former.

I don't follow. The claim that this guy was working on his own was to the Congressional inquiry. We already know she lied there, post FBI investigation into the matter, so how is this revealing?

We know this guy already admitted to deleting the emails, post getting his immunity from the DOJ. The FBI isn't touching this again with a 10-foot pole and the immunity pretty much guarantees this guy won't get touched by anybody, including Congress.

Not saying that's right, but I don't quite get the excitement over this, nor what's the "smoking gun" here. Heck, admitting to deleting the emails is probably 100x more damning.

Reck
09-21-2016, 08:28 AM

So you mean to tell me that the FBI who investigated this for over a year overlooked this findings that was already out there in the first place and that some randoms on reddit cracked "the code" per se?

That's funny.

You are either saying the FBI is inept, or they knew and covered it up, ergo your conspiracy is born.

And if you are hoping for the former, doesn't that mean the DOJ gave the guy immunity THEREFORE entering into a conspiracy to hide it? :lol

ducks
09-21-2016, 10:23 AM
Clinton campaign raced through $50 million last month
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/e80b356a03204fff8b260618cb458017/clinton-campaign-raced-through-50-million-last-month

boutons_deux
09-21-2016, 10:27 AM
Clinton campaign raced through $50 million last month
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/e80b356a03204fff8b260618cb458017/clinton-campaign-raced-through-50-million-last-month

Hillary RAISED $50M more than Trash

ducks
09-21-2016, 10:28 AM
she likes her liberals and does not allow media in there when she speaks
humm makes you wonder what she is saying

TheSanityAnnex
09-21-2016, 11:25 AM
I don't follow. The claim that this guy was working on his own was to the Congressional inquiry. We already know she lied there, post FBI investigation into the matter, so how is this revealing?

We know this guy already admitted to deleting the emails, post getting his immunity from the DOJ. The FBI isn't touching this again with a 10-foot pole and the immunity pretty much guarantees this guy won't get touched by anybody, including Congress.

Not saying that's right, but I don't quite get the excitement over this, nor what's the "smoking gun" here. Heck, admitting to deleting the emails is probably 100x more damning.Combetta said he deleted the emails on his own. Clinton camp said they never told him to delete the emails. If "VIP" is indeed Hillary, and I have no reason to believe it is not given the timing of his questions on Reddit after Benghazi committee and the deletion of his posts after it was found out, this shows he was instructed to alter/delete the emails. And out the window goes Comey's "no intent".

TheSanityAnnex
09-21-2016, 11:30 AM
So you mean to tell me that the FBI who investigated this for over a year overlooked this findings that was already out there in the first place and that some randoms on reddit cracked "the code" per se?

That's funny.

You are either saying the FBI is inept, or they knew and covered it up, ergo your conspiracy is born.

And if you are hoping for the former, doesn't that mean the DOJ gave the guy immunity THEREFORE entering into a conspiracy to hide it? :lol
I clearly said I think it was unknown to the FBI. You literally quoted it.

ElNono
09-21-2016, 01:31 PM
Combetta said he deleted the emails on his own. Clinton camp said they never told him to delete the emails. If "VIP" is indeed Hillary, and I have no reason to believe it is not given the timing of his questions on Reddit after Benghazi committee and the deletion of his posts after it was found out, this shows he was instructed to alter/delete the emails. And out the window goes Comey's "no intent".

So the conspiracy is that Comey's "no intent" call was dubious? What else is new? :lol

The problem here is that post is way too vague to be evidence of anything, and the biggest problem is that the guy has immunity from prosecution.

TheSanityAnnex
09-21-2016, 01:46 PM
So the conspiracy is that Comey's "no intent" call was dubious? What else is new? :lol

The problem here is that post is way too vague to be evidence of anything, and the biggest problem is that the guy has immunity from prosecution.
I don't think it was dubious as I don't think the FBI knew of Combetta asking how to alter emails to hide the sender. You'd know this better than I would but can't immunity be stripped if Combetta never told the FBI he was told to scrub the emails?

TheSanityAnnex
09-21-2016, 03:21 PM
Another interesting find by Reddit.

Combetta purchased a $290,000 home the day before his first post on Reddit asking how to scrub emails. Previously was renting the basement from his mom for $700/month.

ElNono
09-21-2016, 03:22 PM
I don't think it was dubious as I don't think the FBI knew of Combetta asking how to alter emails to hide the sender. You'd know this better than I would but can't immunity be stripped if Combetta never told the FBI he was told to scrub the emails?

Not by the FBI, AFAIK. The DOJ would be the one to have to do that. See what the problem is?

Plus the guy told the FBI straight up he deleted the emails, which actually is way worse, IMO, than allegedly editing them (regardless if he was told to or not).

The only way you're going to get traction on this is some sort of public outrage that applies pressure, but outside the fringe, I'm not seeing it. And that post is way too vague anyways.

TheSanityAnnex
09-21-2016, 03:23 PM
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/53p5j5/yuuge_clintons_it_guy_paul_combetta_purchased_a/#bottom-comments

If it's just a mortgage it might be nothing.

TheSanityAnnex
09-21-2016, 03:32 PM
https://i.sli.mg/tPlcBZ.png (https://i.sli.mg/tPlcBZ.png)

https://i.sli.mg/ba9pgE.png (https://i.sli.mg/ba9pgE.png)

https://i.sli.mg/W8HVFw.png (https://i.sli.mg/W8HVFw.png)