PDA

View Full Version : First coach to get fired..

HarlemHeat37
09-13-2016, 12:26 AM
Call it, tbh..

SanAntonioSpurs23
09-13-2016, 12:31 AM
Hopefully Chuck Pagano

Robz4000
09-13-2016, 12:31 AM
Any other franchise I'd say McCoy, but it's the Chargers so...

chunticakes
09-13-2016, 12:33 AM
Hopefully Garrett, tbh...

spurraider21
09-13-2016, 01:31 AM
chargers fire mccoy and promote paGODo

Chinook
09-13-2016, 06:45 AM
Doubt Ryan gets fired mid-season. He really deserves three years, but I do think he's done if they predictably suck this year.

I don't see many obvious candidates, but I think Caldwell has to be on there seeing as my reaction to his name is always "Totally forgot that guy has a job." Really think Payton should be on the hot seat. This combo of him and Brees just isn't working anymore, as much as Saints fans keep shilling it. They've already stupidly dug themselves into a deeper hole with Drew, so Sean is the most likely one to go at this point.

Pelicans78
09-13-2016, 07:01 AM
Doubt Ryan gets fired mid-season. He really deserves three years, but I do think he's done if they predictably suck this year.

I don't see many obvious candidates, but I think Caldwell has to be on there seeing as my reaction to his name is always "Totally forgot that guy has a job." Really think Payton should be on the hot seat. This combo of him and Brees just isn't working anymore, as much as Saints fans keep shilling it. They've already stupidly dug themselves into a deeper hole with Drew, so Sean is the most likely one to go at this point.

The GM and Payton should go. Payton is the highest paid offensive coordinator in history. He and the franchise would be garbage without Brees. But the bad contracts and still paying guys on the other teams and drafting poorly at times has really killed this franchise. It's easy to scapegoat's Brees contract, but the fact is the front office and Payton has done a shitty job with other bad contracts or draft picks the last few seasons.

Trill Clinton
09-13-2016, 07:02 AM
Fisher is the obvious choice.

Chinook
09-13-2016, 07:09 AM

Agree there. Dude's been shit outside of benching Vince.

UNT Eagles 2016
09-13-2016, 08:36 AM
JJ and SJ love him, will never happen. He'll retire eventually.... maybe after most of Prescott's career has been wasted without a ring...

chunticakes
09-13-2016, 10:42 AM
JJ and SJ love him, will never happen. He'll retire eventually.... maybe after most of Prescott's career has been wasted without a ring...

A rare time I agree with you, tbh...

Spur-Addict
09-13-2016, 11:05 AM
Bills will likely start the year 0-4, if they lose to the Rams in week 5, the writing is on the wall. I originally had them penciled in with two wins in their first four, but now, I think they lose to the Pats and the Jets. Rex did sweep the Jets last year so that is the opportunity. But on a short week, and Sammy being a question mark in regards to effectiveness, it's likely a loss. Plus no Dareus in the middle to clog things up. There's a two game lull after the Rams and then it just gets ugly again. Fisher should've been gone a while ago but with the Rams you never know. Plus IMO their schedule is worse than Buffalo's. It's a matter of public record that Rex is on the hot seat, they haven't made the playoffs in like 16 years and they've under relatively new ownership so...

@ Ravens L
Jets L
Cardinals L
@ Patriots L
@ Rams
Niners
@Dolphins
Patriots
@Seahawks
@ bengals
Jags
@ Raiders
Steelers
Browns
Miami
@Jets

Fabbs
09-13-2016, 11:13 AM
Any other franchise I'd say McCoy, but it's the Chargers so...
I'm thinking it's a Byron Scott - Kirby Bryant scenario.

Lose on purpose, or rather insert shitty coach and shitty player thus ensuring losses therefore further alienating San Diego voters:
:cry We had to move to L.A. because the voters wouldn't give us all we wanted :cry

UNT Eagles 2016
09-13-2016, 11:20 AM
Bills will likely start the year 0-4, if they lose to the Rams in week 5, the writing is on the wall. I originally had them penciled in with two wins in their first four, but now, I think they lose to the Pats and the Jets. Rex did sweep the Jets last year so that is the opportunity. But on a short week, and Sammy being a question mark in regards to effectiveness, it's likely a loss. Plus no Dareus in the middle to clog things up. There's a two game lull after the Rams and then it just gets ugly again. Fisher should've been gone a while ago but with the Rams you never know. Plus IMO their schedule is worse than Buffalo's. It's a matter of public record that Rex is on the hot seat, they haven't made the playoffs in like 16 years and they've under relatively new ownership so...

@ Ravens L
Jets L
Cardinals L
@ Patriots L
@ Rams
Niners
@Dolphins
Patriots
@Seahawks
@ bengals
Jags
@ Raiders
Steelers
Browns
Miami
@Jets

Bills go 3-13 with victories only over the lowly Niners, Browns and Jags

Spur-Addict
09-13-2016, 11:31 AM
Bills go 3-13 with victories only over the lowly Niners, Browns and Jags

I have them at a 6/7 game ceiling. They'll get Dareus back, and Shaq Lawson back at various points this season. Their defense will keep them in a bunch of games. I think losing Karlos Williams is bigger than they'll admit. I get the off-season issues, and the conditioning issues, but he's a hell of a player when ready to go. I actually prefer him as a primary back comparatively to Shady as crazy as it sounds. I'm not into the elusive backs, I like the bruisers. Tyrod looked like shit game one.

UNT Eagles 2016
09-13-2016, 11:37 AM
I have them at a 6/7 game ceiling. They'll get Dareus back, and Shaq Lawson back at various points this season. Their defense will keep them in a bunch of games. I think losing Karlos Williams is bigger than they'll admit. I get the off-season issues, and the conditioning issues, but he's a hell of a player when ready to go. I actually prefer him as a primary back comparatively to Shady as crazy as it sounds. I'm not into the elusive backs, I like the bruisers. Tyrod looked like shit game one.
Tyrod just isn't that good. He's like a Tarvaris Jackson 2.0 to me.

Dareus will help their defense... but run stopping hasn't been the issue anyway. Lawson is a raw rookie coming off an injury -- can you count on anything from him? Recall Demarcus Lawrence from his rookie year post-injury. Not enough time in the league + not enough type in the system = ineffective young pass rusher.

Their offense is truly one of the most awful units in the league.

spurraider21
09-13-2016, 11:40 AM
that was true 2-3 years ago, too :lol... and they just give him an extension

Avante
09-13-2016, 11:47 AM
The Rex Ryan show has done got old. He could be 0-4.

Jets on TNF
Cards
at Pats

I do see a 1-3 for sure, they might beat the Jets.

Spur-Addict
09-13-2016, 11:52 AM

Dareus will help their defense... but run stopping hasn't been the issue anyway. Lawson is a raw rookie coming off an injury -- can you count on anything from him? Recall Demarcus Lawrence from his rookie year post-injury. Not enough time in the league + not enough type in the system = ineffective young pass rusher.

Fair points. But Dareus is one of the best players in the league, they will get a massive boost from his defensive presence. When you have to double a guy, it frees people up etc. Gilmore is beast, and so is Hughes. They have offensive weapons in McCoy and Watkins (Woods is a solid #2), it all depends on Taylor. Although that offense seems to run a lot better when Watkins is close to 100% and he's clearly not. 6/7 is not a prediction, it's a maximum. We probably agree more than you think.

Raven
09-13-2016, 12:04 PM
i could actually go with nobody but that's just a bad bet.

Trill Clinton
09-13-2016, 12:07 PM

Tyrod is above average. His best receiver is injury prone and after that, Robert Wood and Charles clay. No bueno.

UNT Eagles 2016
09-13-2016, 12:56 PM
Tyrod is above average. His best receiver is injury prone and after that, Robert Wood and Charles clay. No bueno.

lolno... I could name 16 better quarterbacks than him in the NFL in my sleep. He's in the 20 somethings for starting QBs.

Aztecfan03
09-13-2016, 03:55 PM
lolno... I could name 16 better quarterbacks than him in the NFL in my sleep. He's in the 20 somethings for starting QBs.
top 20 is still above average.

spurraider21
09-13-2016, 04:03 PM
We're not counting backups, otherwise every starter is above average

Holden_Caulfield
09-13-2016, 05:07 PM
Hopefully Bradley. Defensive coach with the worst defense in his tenure as HC.

UNT Eagles 2016
09-13-2016, 06:49 PM
We're not counting backups, otherwise every starter is above average
This

No particular order --

Brady
Rodgers
Newton
Wilson
Roethlisberger
Palmer
Brees
Flacco
Manning
Romo/Prescott
Cutler
Carr
Fitzpatrick
Dalton
Smith
Rivers
Ryan
Stafford
Cousins
Luck

That's 20 names off the top of my head that are better than Taylor, and I'm sure there are others

RGMCSE
09-13-2016, 10:49 PM
Hopefully Bradley. Defensive coach with the worst defense in his tenure as HC.

No question Gus Bradley is the worst coach in the league. This mother fucker can't even get his name right. Real name: Paul Casey :lol

Trill Clinton
09-15-2016, 09:27 AM
http://i63.tinypic.com/11kfser.png

DeadlyDynasty
09-15-2016, 10:22 AM
How does Marvin Lewis keep a job?

UNT Eagles 2016
09-15-2016, 12:05 PM

He coaches a small market team who seems to pull off the weirdest, most grinding victories. Like the one last week. Up until the playoffs, that is, when his team consistently folds like a poker player with seven-deuce in the hole.

Spur-Addict
09-15-2016, 12:42 PM
His teams make the playoffs.

DeadlyDynasty
09-15-2016, 01:01 PM
His teams make the playoffs.
His teams are loaded to the gills with talent, too. 0-7 in the playoffs--and let's be honest--only last year's loss to the Steelers was competitive out of those 7 games. His two disciples (Mike Zimmer and Jay Gruden) just made the playoffs with significantly lesser squads, and I seriously doubt they'll be afforded the leeway Marvin Lewis is.

spurraider21
09-15-2016, 01:06 PM
His teams are loaded to the gills with talent, too. 0-7 in the playoffs--and let's be honest--only last year's loss to the Steelers was competitive out of those 7 games. His two disciples (Mike Zimmer and Jay Gruden) just made the playoffs with significantly lesser squads, and I seriously doubt they'll be afforded the leeway Marvin Lewis is.
lewis is also pretty heavily involved in personnel matters which helps them get that stacked roster... you really think their owner does all that on his own? (they dont have a formal GM)

lets see if jay gruden can make his team perennially competitive like lewis has with cinci

Spur-Addict
09-15-2016, 01:09 PM

Although good points, I don't think they are relevant because the compare and contrast comes with the rest of the league. They've made the playoffs five out of the last six years, while there are teams that haven't made the playoffs in 16, 13, 13, 11, 8, 8, 7, 7, 5, and 5. That's basically a third of the league. I'm sure Buffalo would love to have a guy that brings that consistency. Especially with their new ownership looking to make things happen.

Chinook
09-15-2016, 01:13 PM

I think it's because he keeps pointing to Fisher and saying "See?"

DeadlyDynasty
09-15-2016, 01:19 PM
If by competitive you mean perennial first-round fodder, then yeah--congratulations to him for accomplishing less than Norv Turner. It'd be one thing if he just got unlucky and kept drawing monster teams in the playoffs, but outside of 2005 that's not the case. He loses to other pretenders:

2005: Steelers (blew a 10-pt lead at home)
2009: Mark Sanchez and the Jets (Home)
2011: T.J. Yates and the Texans
2012: Matt Schaub and the Texans
2013: Chargers (at home)
2014: Colts
2015: Steelers (at home)
2016: Probably the Chiefs or Raiders

DeadlyDynasty
09-15-2016, 01:23 PM
Although good points, I don't think they are relevant because the compare and contrast comes with the rest of the league. They've made the playoffs five out of the last six years, while there are teams that haven't made the playoffs in 16, 13, 13, 11, 8, 8, 7, 7, 5, and 5. That's basically a third of the league. I'm sure Buffalo would love to have a guy that brings that consistency. Especially with their new ownership looking to make things happen.
It's an uneasy relationship where you're married to mediocrity. Yeah, I would love the Bills to make the playoffs, but not if the alternative is being stuck in purgatory. All or nothing, tbh.

Spur-Addict
09-15-2016, 01:27 PM
I could care less about playoff competitiveness in regards to this discussion. You seem to be fixated on it, and for good reason I guess because when you take a broader look at the rest of the league, there are numerous teams that would rather have him than what they have. Obviously, you'd want the more upper-echelon coaching talent, but there is only so many of those guys to go around.

Additionally, when you take into account their own history, it further hammers home the point. Before he came on the scene in 03, they hadn't made a PS appearance in 1991. It took him three years to make the playoffs. There was a few years missed, then the consistency we just referred to. If you said to me that there was a big name coach out there that wanted to take over the program that is notably better than him, then I'd say sure, have at it, it's time for Marvin to go.

Spur-Addict
09-15-2016, 01:29 PM
It's an uneasy relationship where you're married to mediocrity. Yeah, I would love the Bills to make the playoffs, but not if the alternative is being stuck in purgatory. All or nothing, tbh.

Fair enough. But from a business perspective, being an owner, perhaps you kind of want to give your fans some hope.

spurraider21
09-15-2016, 01:32 PM
If by competitive you mean perennial first-round fodder, then yeah--congratulations to him for accomplishing less than Norv Turner. It'd be one thing if he just got unlucky and kept drawing monster teams in the playoffs, but outside of 2005 that's not the case. He loses to other pretenders:

2005: Steelers (blew a 10-pt lead at home)
2009: Mark Sanchez and the Jets (Home)
2011: T.J. Yates and the Texans
2012: Matt Schaub and the Texans
2013: Chargers (at home)
2014: Colts
2015: Steelers (at home)
2016: Probably the Chiefs or Raiders
2005 was when palmer blew his knee out after his first attempt of the game :lol... and those steelers went on to win the superbowl. the most damning of those losses was to Yates, but in fairness Dalton has been a big game disaster with remarkable consistency. his career passer rating in the postseason is below 60 :lol. and in 2015 they were going with mccarron in the one year dalton actually looked like he had taken the next step

lewis isn't some mystically great coach, but he's still one of the better ones around, and firing him "just cause" when there are no obvious alternatives would be a shortsighted, losing move

DeadlyDynasty
09-15-2016, 01:38 PM
I could care less about playoff competitiveness in regards to this discussion. You seem to be fixated on it, and for good reason I guess because when you take a broader look at the rest of the league, there are numerous teams that would rather have him than what they have. Obviously, you'd want the more upper-echelon coaching talent, but there is only so many of those guys to go around.

Additionally, when you take into account their own history, it further hammers home the point. Before he came on the scene in 03, they hadn't made a PS appearance in 1991. It took him three years to make the playoffs. There was a few years missed, then the consistency we just referred to. If you said to me that there was a big name coach out there that wanted to take over the program that is notably better than him, then I'd say sure, have at it, it's time for Marvin to go.
Well, it's the crux of my argument/discussion. So he wins 9 to 11 games every regular season...Marty Schottenheimer would be proud. Dude, Tom Coughlin has five playoff appearances and 2 rings in the same span, yet he was pretty much forced to resign.

Spur-Addict
09-15-2016, 01:47 PM
Well, it's the crux of my argument/discussion. So he wins 9 to 11 games every regular season...Marty Schottenheimer would be proud. Dude, Tom Coughlin has five playoff appearances and 2 rings in the same span, yet he was pretty much forced to resign.

There were reports of him losing the locker room, not to mention they went on a slide. 3 straight losing seasons. I'm not saying his previous years don't count, but when you're sliding you're sliding. Not to mention the Giants are in a large market and have a much better historical pedigree and expectations. Plus he had one of the better quarterbacks in the league at that point.

UNT Eagles 2016
09-15-2016, 08:42 PM
R-E-X-X REX REX REX REX REXX

JoeTait75
09-16-2016, 08:12 AM
I think it's because he keeps pointing to Fisher and saying "See?"

Or he points to David Shula and Bruce Coslet and says, "Want to go back to that?"

Avante
09-16-2016, 12:28 PM
Bills just fired their offensive cordinator.

This is going to get ugly. 0-2 and next up Arizona/NE....ouch~~~

SpursforSix
09-16-2016, 12:43 PM

It won't matter. Jerry won't hire a coach that won't take orders from him. So they could bring in the greatest coach of all time, Pegasus Rasterclack, and he'd still be limited by Jerry.

Spur-Addict
09-16-2016, 03:44 PM
Damage control by Rex. Yes, your defense (which is your calling card) gets annihilated and the response is to fire the offensive coordinator who made changes that resulted in tangible progress in a matter of days. An offense that put up 393 yards and 24 points. Unlike the defense which got substantially worse the following week outside of a fortunate TD. They allowed a 100 yard rusher who also had 3 TD's. They almost surrendered 100 yards to three different receivers, as Enunwa had 92 yards. I'm not advocating for anyone to lose their job because that's just kind of fucked up, but you don't do this when you are responsible.

The niners game isn't a slam-dunk, and the Dolphins are competitive as they just took a projected playoff team down to the wire on the road. Rams look like a mess so who knows, although it has only been one week. And obviously the next two are rough. The new ownership in Buffalo is going to want results, they're not some crotchety old cheap guy who is pinching pennies and couldn't care less. Rex is in trouble

chunticakes
09-16-2016, 06:25 PM
It won't matter. Jerry won't hire a coach that won't take orders from him. So they could bring in the greatest coach of all time, Pegasus Rasterclack, and he'd still be limited by Jerry.

Ol' Pegasus. What he run in the 200?

UNT Eagles 2016
09-16-2016, 11:10 PM
Bills just fired their offensive cordinator.

This is going to get ugly. 0-2 and next up Arizona/NE....ouch~~~
They might beat AZ in Buffalo... AZ looks awful

Raven
09-17-2016, 10:55 AM
at this point it seems a given that rex ryan is #1

Clipper Nation
09-18-2016, 06:34 PM
Dark horse: Gus Bradley. He literally just made Mike McCuck look good. He has a defensive pedigree, plenty of young talent on that end, yet they have one of the worst defenses every year. They've drafted lots of intriguing talent, yet the results haven't improved. They were being picked as a playoff team this year. Doubt he lasts the season.

RGMCSE
09-18-2016, 10:22 PM
Dark horse: Gus Bradley. He literally just made Mike McCuck look good. He has a defensive pedigree, plenty of young talent on that end, yet they have one of the worst defenses every year. They've drafted lots of intriguing talent, yet the results haven't improved. They were being picked as a playoff team this year. Doubt he lasts the season.

My football balls were literally cut off today. Hey Gus were down 35 to zero and Paul Posluszny cant cover for shit. Wish we had Myles Fucking Jack waiting in the wings. Oh wait... :depressed

HarlemHeat37
09-26-2016, 06:50 PM
Bills will have some life if they miraculously win this week, tbh..

Fisher is on the road to another 8-8 season, of course..

At this point, Gus Bradley has to be #1..what a historically bad coach..

hehateme
09-27-2016, 05:06 PM
If Pagano coaches another shitty defensive game at Jacksonville then he is at the top for me. If the Colts win then its Bradley.

Chris
09-27-2016, 05:27 PM
Macaroons isn't on the list. He's my pick :lol

lefty20
09-27-2016, 05:29 PM
Any chance John Fox comes back even if the Bears manage to pull off the 0 - 16?

Holden_Caulfield
09-27-2016, 11:56 PM
I hope we lose by 40 in london so bradley will get fired

Mal
09-28-2016, 03:50 AM
I hope we lose by 40 in london so bradley will get fired

Jags have so much talent on defense and offense. They need new coach, but high 1st round pick wouldn`t be that bad.

HarlemHeat37
10-02-2016, 07:42 PM
How can McCoy not get fired after that meltdown? Historically bad..

Chris
10-06-2016, 10:07 PM
My pick is still McAroons, but my second choice is Chip Kelley:lol

Avante
12-12-2016, 02:44 PM
Jeff Fisher

jeebus
12-12-2016, 02:55 PM
chirp chirp

DD
12-12-2016, 03:46 PM
Now that Jeff Fisher is gone, here's how things should start to play out:

Rex Ryan - His HC days should be over since he has consistently undisciplined teams who always regress. He'd make a great DC again. His brother should be done in the NFL, period.

Hue Jackson - Not really his fault, but he's also not part of the solution. The whole franchise needs an enema.

Marvin Lewis - Despite what some of his inexplicable sympathizers ITT say, he's proven to be an ineffective HC of talented teams that make a shit-ton of mental errors. This year he'll miss the playoffs, and he can't use the AJ Green excuse because they were already out of the picture when he went down (they're actually winning a few games now). Will you people finally realize he's not the answer there?

Chuck Pagano - As well as their GM, their inability to make ANY improvements to the offensive line or the defense in 5 years is astounding.

Gus Bradley - Don't really need an explanation here.

Mike McCoy - A stupid football team who should be much better than they are. Their mistakes are a direct reflection of the coach.

NFC East - They all deserve to keep their jobs for now.

John Fox - His days as a HC in the NFL should also be over. He still might have some juice left in the tank as a DC, but even that is iffy.

Mike McCarthy - If the Packers should miss the playoffs he might need to go--or at least be on the hot seat. I don't think he's anything special, and that is a 3-13 team every year without Aaron Rodgers. Ted Thompson needs be on the hot seat as well.

Sean Payton - Fire him immediately after Brees retires...they deserve to go out together.

Ron Rivera - I hate coaches who constantly play the victim card. His act--as well as Newton's persistent immaturity--will ultimately doom this franchise. They obviously have bought themselves some time with their SB run last year, but I would be worried if I were the Panthers brass.

Dan Quinn - Starting to reek of Mike Smith. If they miss the playoffs he'll get one more year then he's gone.

Jeff Fisher - He's fired, but need to reiterate that he should NEVER be a HC again.

Chip Kelly - He doesn't belong in the NFL in any capacity.

spurraider21
12-12-2016, 03:54 PM
yeah i think this might be the year lewis gets canned. the team does't look significantly less talented than previous years, but they're performing that way.

Avante
12-12-2016, 03:57 PM
What really sucks is now that the Rams are back in LA we get their games now, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~

Marvin Lewis and Chip Kelly have to go.

Clipper Nation
12-12-2016, 03:59 PM
It would be way too premature for the Browns to fire Hue. They're tanking on purpose, it's not like they're trying to win. He still has them playing hard and competing most weeks, and they're probably going to whoop the Chargers' ass.

Speaking of the Chargers, you just know that if Dean fires McCuck (big if there), he'll be itching to hire Fisher as the replacement. :rolleyes

spurraider21
12-12-2016, 04:22 PM
It would be way too premature for the Browns to fire Hue. They're tanking on purpose, it's not like they're trying to win. He still has them playing hard and competing most weeks, and they're probably going to whoop the Chargers' ass.

Speaking of the Chargers, you just know that if Dean fires McCuck (big if there), he'll be itching to hire Fisher as the replacement. :rolleyesFisher will be a nice defensive coordinator when Pagano is promoted

The Gemini Method
12-12-2016, 05:03 PM
I'd say Gus Bradley and Pagana (Colts) will be gone in the off-season. That would probably mean Griggs is gone as well. Hue gets a mea culpa for this season. I would imagine Hue is gone as well. Bill O'Brien is safe for now. But the Osweiler fiasco is probably going to be his downfall. Chip Kelly is probably gone as well.

Clipper Nation
12-12-2016, 05:05 PM
Fisher will be a nice defensive coordinator when Pagano is promoted

Cool story, but the Raiders are going to make Norton the scapegoat after Carr chokes in the playoffs and hire Pagano.

spurraider21
12-12-2016, 05:48 PM
Cool story, but the Raiders are going to make Norton the scapegoat after Carr chokes in the playoffs and hire Pagano.He'd certainly be an upgrade to Norton :lol... the raiders defensive philosophy has been to be completely hopeless until mack makes a herculean play, which he tends to do once or twice a game. depending on how the rest of the season plays out, its conceivable that norton doesn't keep his job.

by the way, is bosa playing this week?

Clipper Nation
12-12-2016, 07:11 PM
He'd certainly be an upgrade to Norton :lol... the raiders defensive philosophy has been to be completely hopeless until mack makes a herculean play, which he tends to do once or twice a game. depending on how the rest of the season plays out, its conceivable that norton doesn't keep his job.
Fagano fields statistically awful defenses year in, year out, regardless of the level of talent on the field. His defenses can't tackle and can't stop mobile QBs. And he turtles up and calls prevent in the second half regardless of the score.

He's a perfect fit for the Raiders.

by the way, is bosa playing this week?
IDK. I guess he doesn't have a concussion after all. I don't trust our trainers and doctors, though.

Avante
12-13-2016, 12:40 AM
I'd rather have Fisher than Chip Kelly.

Holden_Caulfield
12-18-2016, 06:13 PM
Jags finally fire Bradley!!! #draintheswamp baby

Bortles better be next

Chris
12-27-2016, 02:27 PM
Props to Chinook and Raven for calling it tbh

Chris
12-27-2016, 02:29 PM
Fuck just saw Bradley got fired first :lol he wasn't officially on the list tho...

spurraider21
12-27-2016, 02:41 PM
Fisher got fired before Ryan too

Chris
12-27-2016, 02:52 PM
Fisher got fired before Ryan too

Wtf thought he got a 3 year extension? Damn I'm late to the party

spurraider21
12-27-2016, 02:53 PM
Wtf thought he got a 3 year extension? Damn I'm late to the party
Following fake news tbh :lol

Chinook
12-27-2016, 03:06 PM
Yeah, I can't take credit for this. But I think that Ryan didn't deserve to get fired. Everyone did, though.

Chris
12-27-2016, 04:03 PM
Following fake news tbh :lol

:lol