PDA

View Full Version : Week 1 Zeros of the Week

TheCultOfPersonality
09-13-2016, 05:23 AM
Marcus Mariota - Mariota was responsible for all 4 touchdowns in the Vikings-Titans game. Unfortunately 2 of those touchdowns went to the Vikings.
Kenny Still - Ahead of the entire defense with no one near him, Stills drops a wide open touchdown pass that could of been the difference in the Dolphins-Seahawks game.
Terrence Williams - Running into the middle of the field for no reason at all instead of getting out of bounds to stop the clock and give the Cowboys one more possession. Granted Williams isn't the main reason they lost but still a stupid decision.
Darrell Revis - Let's just say Revis Island is now A.J. Green Island and Revis is Green's servant.

You got any?

SanAntonioSpurs23
09-13-2016, 07:12 AM
Indianapolis Colts entire defense

Josh Norman. :lol 15 million a year to shadow
Eli Rodgers and Sammie Coates.

UNT Eagles 2016
09-13-2016, 08:35 AM
Can't believe the Skins were that bad

Clipper Nation
09-13-2016, 08:39 AM
Dean Spanos: Another year of the same old garbage product from this fuckwad and his horrible family. I dream of the day that they all get caught saying racist shit on camera and have to sell the franchise.

Cum Newton: Still a game manager, not a franchise QB. He's certainly no Andrew Luck.

Struggle Wilson: See above.

UNT Eagles 2016
09-13-2016, 08:53 AM
Josh Norman

HarlemHeat37
09-13-2016, 09:02 AM
Cac Cousins..he has never beaten a +.500 team:lmao..how is that even possible, tbh? He couldn't fluke his way to a win in the fucking NFL?

UNT Eagles 2016
09-13-2016, 10:31 AM
Cac Cousins..he has never beaten a +.500 team:lmao..how is that even possible, tbh? He couldn't fluke his way to a win in the fucking NFL?

the skins will always be average at best with him.

Giants may be the new class of the NFC... that DL, those corners, that QB... but most importantly... HOLY SHIT THOSE RECEIVERS!!!

Avante
09-13-2016, 11:16 AM
Ezekiel Elliott. It was like another game when Alfred Morris was in there.

Kik Cousins, I said he'd end up the starter before he/RGIII ever took an NFL snap. But, he won't be winning any big games.

The Rams defense simply didn't show up.

RGIII, the guy is too stupid to figure out he is a little guy.

UNT Eagles 2016
09-13-2016, 11:18 AM
Ezekiel Elliott. It was like another game when Alfred Morris was in there.

Kik Cousins, I said he'd end up the starter before he/RGIII ever took an NFL snap. But, he won't be winning any big games.

The Rams defense simply didn't show up.

RGIII, the guy is too stupid to figure out he is a little guy.

agree... He'll get media attention over the touchdown but his overall performance was tremendously underwhelming given that OL... didn't even sniff the century mark despite a lot of opportunities...

Avante
09-13-2016, 11:38 AM
agree... He'll get media attention over the touchdown but his overall performance was tremendously underwhelming given that OL... didn't even sniff the century mark despite a lot of opportunities...

Obviously, three/four weeks from now he might be...WOW~~~ but....he looked very average in week one.

It took O.J.Simpson about three seasons to get it going and there was talk of ...bust. But, he didn't have a line like Dallas has early on (actually never that good but it did get better)

DeadlyDynasty
09-13-2016, 11:53 AM
Robert Griffin III - an embarrassment to the game.

Terence Williams - He has one of the easiest jobs in the NFL, yet he still manages to fuck it up.

Darrelle Revis - in front of the home faithful, too...this reminded me of watching Champ Bailey get destroyed by Torrey Smith in the playoffs. Tough to watch.

Dak Prescott - 5.0 YPA on 45 passes:lmao You have Dez Bryant, Jason Witten, and one-trick-pony Terence Williams (go-routes), yet your longest pass of the day was 21 yards to some m'fer named "Geoff Swaim." Whomever the offensive coordinator is deserves blame as well for repeatedly calling plays that had his receivers looking into the one patch of sunlight on the field.

Tyrod Taylor/Greg Norman - what an atrocious game-plan and execution.

Sean Payton - Why do you hate Mark Ingram?

Mike McCoy - What's your fetish with Danny Woodhead?

UNT Eagles 2016
09-13-2016, 12:50 PM
Obviously, three/four weeks from now he might be...WOW~~~ but....he looked very average in week one.

It took O.J.Simpson about three seasons to get it going and there was talk of ...bust. But, he didn't have a line like Dallas has early on (actually never that good but it did get better)
I was a baby when the OJ murder happened... so idk.

Avante
09-13-2016, 03:08 PM
I was a baby when the OJ murder happened... so idk.

I have a book about all the great RB's written after the murders. They are all there, Red Grange, Steve Van Buren, Jim Brown, Eric Dickerson, Walter, Emmitt, Barry, etc etc etc. But....no O,J.Simpson. You can't talk great NFL RB's without him there.

JoeTait75
09-13-2016, 08:43 PM
The Browns for passing on Carson Wentz, throwing shade on him during game week then having Wentz take a warm shit all over them while RGIII gets kayoed for the season. :lol