PDA

View Full Version : 2016 NFL ATS thread

AlexJones
09-13-2016, 01:51 PM
Week 2:
BAL vs CLE (+7).. what the fuck is this line trying to imply? Ravens would be -13 in baltimore? Gtfooh
NY Jets (+2.5) vs BUF
NO vs NYG (-4.5)
PHI vs CHI (-3)
DAL vs WSH (-2.5)

UNT Eagles 2016
09-13-2016, 02:26 PM
Eagles will cover the spread.

Avante
09-13-2016, 02:30 PM
The Ravens are 2-7 as a RF the last three seasons.

They have gone...

33-27
23-21
25-15

...the last three seasons in Cleveland.

You can't play a team with a new QB like Cleveland will have.

Surely you can find a better "spot" to play than that. Where is that trend/stat/reason to play this game?

Avante
09-13-2016, 02:37 PM
Eagles will cover the spread.

Eagles are one of the better ATS teams on MNF. The Bears are 8-14 at home ATS on MNF. The Bears 0-6 ATS after a non division loss. Bears 3-9 as a HD the last three seasons.

Eagles 5-6 as a RF the last three seasons.

But, Jay Cutler has played in many MNF games, Wentz in his first. Because of that, I'd pass.

Better "spots" on the board in week two than a rookie QB on MNF.

Avante
09-13-2016, 02:39 PM
Good teams coming off a loss at home laying less than a TD, hmmmmm?

chunticakes
09-13-2016, 11:48 PM
Good teams coming off a loss at home laying less than a TD, hmmmmm?

Panthers cover against your niners. I need four more.

Avante
09-14-2016, 11:17 AM

I don't get how they could schedule....

Panthers at home after a Thursday, Niners on the road flying way back there after a Monday. That just ain't right.

I do agree with you but I don't like betting against my team.

Why play 5 games this early?

The Cards at home AGAIN vs a Buc's team on the road AGAIN....hmmm?

chunticakes
09-14-2016, 11:21 AM
I don't get how they could schedule....

Panthers at home after a Thursday, Niners on the road flying way back there after a Monday. That just ain't right.

I do agree with you but I don't like betting against my team.

Why play 5 games this early?

The Cards at home AGAIN vs a Buc's team on the road AGAIN....hmmm?

The pick em league I'm in requires five plays a week to win the weekly prize.

SpursforSix
09-14-2016, 11:24 AM

can you make bets on injuries?

chunticakes
09-14-2016, 11:28 AM
can you make bets on injuries?

What is a day for you like ya miserable fuck? Do people poke fun at ya because you never smile?

How many of you reading this have ever encountered anyone as miserable as this little queer SFS?

Avante
09-14-2016, 11:33 AM

I never look for 5 plays this early, I try to dump all but the very best 3, yep, very time consuming.

I try to isolate "spots" were one team has an overwelming amount of trends/stats favoring them in the role they are playing.

HF...home fav
HD...home dog
RF...road fav
RD...road dog

Fictious example

Niners are 14-2 as a RD vs Rams who are 2-14 as a HF. That gives my Niners a 28-4 trend. Now add, Niners have gone 10-6 last two seasons on the road SU, the Rams only 4-12 at home. That gives the Niners a 22-10 trend.

Adding it up....50-14 trend favoring the Niners in this "spot".

Now I know what you're thinking..."I don't want to spend all that time finding all that"....right?

That is what serious players deal with, when talking real $$$$$$$ ya have to get serious.

SpursforSix
09-14-2016, 11:39 AM
What is a day for you like ya miserable fuck? Do people poke fun at ya because you never smile?

How many of you reading this have ever encountered anyone as miserable as this little queer SFS?

Here you are humping my leg again. Just following others around. Don't you ever have any thoughts of your own??? Start a thread sometime.
Sheesh...

Got it?

iq_d8VSM0nw

chunticakes
09-14-2016, 12:01 PM
Here you are humping my leg again. Just following others around. Don't you ever have any thoughts of your own??? Start a thread sometime.
Sheesh...

Got it?

iq_d8VSM0nw

SFS, I had my fun with your faggot ass for awhile. Now it's becoming real obvious you are all messed up, so starting now you are on ignore. Yes I now you are so fucked up you will STILL follow me around like Blake does.

See ya~~~~~~

Now watch this, hahaha~~~~~~~

DeadlyDynasty
09-14-2016, 12:19 PM
Lines from scoresandodds.com:

Jets (-1) at Bills...O/U=40
Titans at Lions (-5.5)...47.5
Chiefs at Texans (-2.5)...43.5
Dolphins at Patriots (-6.5)...41.5
Ravens (-6.5) at Browns...43.5
Bengals at Steelers (-3)...48
Cowboys at Redskins (-3)...45.5
Saints at Giants (-4.5)...53
49ers at Panthers (-13)...45.5
Buccaneers at Cardinals (-6.5)...50.5
Seahawks (-3.5) at Rams...38.5
Colts at Broncos (-6)...46
Falcons at Raiders (-4.5)...49.5 O
Jaguars at Chargers (-3)...47
Packers (-2.5) at Vikings...43.5
Eagles at Bears (-3)...43

SpursforSix
09-14-2016, 12:25 PM
SFS, I had my fun with your faggot ass for awhile. Now it's becoming real obvious you are all messed up, so starting now you are on ignore. Yes I now you are so fucked up you will STILL follow me around like Blake does.

See ya~~~~~~

Now watch this, hahaha~~~~~~~

I ran a 20.00 (maybe faster) 200M in middle school. You get that guy? You come in here and want to talk about...whimper wah wah??? I'm a document expert in a lot of things. NFL....yep...I know it. I even know that there are only 3 "." in an ellipse. But I don't care. Why don't you ask me a question about...yes...football. I know about picking..."spots".

Avante
09-14-2016, 12:58 PM
I ran a 20.00 (maybe faster) 200M in middle school. You get that guy? You come in here and want to talk about...whimper wah wah??? I'm a document expert in a lot of things. NFL....yep...I know it. I even know that there are only 3 "." in an ellipse. But I don't care. Why don't you ask me a question about...yes...football. I know about picking..."spots".

This is a forum about football and this is a thread about ATS wagering ok ya dumb fuck? Save your stupid bullshit for The Club, got it stupid?

clambake
09-14-2016, 04:02 PM
yeah, do what the child molester says.

Avante
09-14-2016, 07:21 PM
Week two "spots" ATS

Cards have never went 0-2 ATS under Arians

Ravens 7-1 last 8 ATS vs Browns.

Panthers 6-1 vs Niners.

Skins 9-3 vs Cowboys

Cheifs 5-1 last 6 vs Houston

Pats 5=1 vs Fins.

BD24
09-16-2016, 08:07 PM
is Chunticakes an Avante alt? :lol. SFS always doing solid work. :tu

Trainwreck2100
09-16-2016, 08:23 PM
phins cards raiders jags

Avante
09-19-2016, 05:29 AM
A few potential ATS plays for week three.

Injury reports could come into play, this is just something to consider being this early.

GB at home coming off a loss?

TB at home coming off a loss vs a Rams team that can't score and sucks on the road?

Giants in a second home game vs a Skins team having all kinds of problems right now. Giant are 5-1 last 6 ATS in this "spot".

For some reason the Chargers are 7-1 ATS vs Indy?

Just a few thoughts.

I hate to do it but, the Seahawks coming off a loss now back at home, now add 8-1 ATS vs my Niners?

Good teams coming off a loss, is something to look at. I mentioned Arizona above, look what happened. Also look for teams trying to win back to back road games, yep, like TB was trying to do, it's not easy.

Try to isolate "spots" that favor a team. That Cards vs Buc's the classic example. The Cards are going to lose two at home while the Buc;s win back to back road games? That's not going to happen, hell In the last decade the Buc;s are 2-21 in that "spot".

Stuff like heading into a bye week, coming off a bye are great "spots" to look at. That second game of a two game home stand or road game. Don't ignore scheduling.

Look at the Packers the next five weeks.

home vs Lions
BYE
home vs....Giants, Cowboys and Chicago.

Packers are 9-1 ATS after a bye, and the Giants will be in a second road game. The Giants are 7-9 the last three seasons as a RD, the Packers 13-9 as a HF. That's 31-17 trend favoring the Packers in this 'spot".

They don't hit the road until Oct 30th.

I'm going to hold off making any $$$$$ plays until I find somebody locally to take my action. My man is no longer in business.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday might will be interesting, the Texans are 1-5 SU and 1-2 as a RD. The Pats not all that at 2-3 as a HF. And that was with Brady. But how can ya go against Belichick at home, but how can ya play a third string QB vs a team with that D?

I;d pass.

Getting back to that Cards game, there we saw the text book.....good team embarrashed at home national TV prime time. Teams used to winning usually bounce back. We see that with the Packers, Seahawks, Bengals(9-0 vs the AFC west ATS) next week.

Just a tool, see that PA/PF, look at that Steeler PF vs that Indy PA, look for huge differences. That is dramatic.

http://www.nfl.com/standings

AlexJones
09-23-2016, 08:08 PM
CHI +7.5
DET +7.5
CLE +9.5
BUF +4.5