Silver&Black
09-13-2016, 04:51 PM
itshappening.gif

http://nerdreactor.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/southpark.png

Silver&Black
09-13-2016, 04:52 PM

Spurminator
09-13-2016, 05:00 PM
Last season was one of the best seasons of television I've ever seen. I can't wait.

LaMarcus Bryant
09-14-2016, 07:34 AM
I hope they do a Snowden movie episode

benefactor
09-14-2016, 08:26 AM
:tu

UNT Eagles 2016
09-14-2016, 08:56 AM
Shouldn't the characters have graduated college by now?

JudynTX
09-14-2016, 09:17 AM

:lol :lol

I can't wait for tonight! :D

Robz4000
09-14-2016, 09:31 PM
:lol that was pretty good

Thread
09-14-2016, 09:42 PM
It's a gd stop action cartoon, for Christ sake.:rolleyes

Caltex2
09-14-2016, 09:42 PM

That's every animated show ever. The Simpsons is the worst offender. They should do a spinoff with Maggie going to college.

Silver&Black
09-14-2016, 09:50 PM

Sup Cub? How's it hanging?

Silver&Black
09-14-2016, 09:58 PM
Quick thoughts: (Spoilers. You've been warned)

1. GERALD BROFLOVSKI!!! NO!!!!

2. The entire National Anthem thing was kinda meh. Douche and Turd Sandwich....meh again.

3. A+ on the "Token's Life Matters" t-shirt Cartman was wearing. Bout lost my shit the first time I saw it.

4. Hated the "Member Berries" almost the entire episode. That was until that one said, "Member when there were a lot less Mexicans?" They're alright in my book now.

5. Like last season...I love how they're making the entire series run together. You have to watch the previous episode to understand what is happening. That wasn't the case years ago. Each episode could stand on it's own.

LaMarcus Bryant
09-14-2016, 10:45 PM

2. The entire National Anthem thing was kinda meh. Douche and Turd Sandwich....meh again.

3. A+ on the "Token's Life Matters" t-shirt Cartman was wearing. Bout lost my shit the first time I saw it.

4. Hated the "Member Berries" almost the entire episode. That was until that one said, "Member when there were a lot less Mexicans?" They're alright in my book now.

5. Like last season...I love how they're making the entire series run together. You have to watch the previous episode to understand what is happening. That wasn't the case years ago. Each episode could stand on it's own.

I agree mostly but unless they stress douche/sandwich austin this season I'm ok with them tapping that well again.

Not only are they connecting every episode within a season but now seasons connect.
The continuation of the garrison Caitlin thing is hilarious.
Almost like making the show a legit continuation sitcom.

Awesome episode.

Silver&Black
09-14-2016, 10:50 PM
http://img07.deviantart.net/8696/i/2016/256/6/6/token_s_life_matters_wallpaper_by_that_mario_kid-dahkdaq.jpg

Silver&Black
09-14-2016, 10:54 PM
Awesome episode.

Overall. I agree.

I said the entire National Anthem thing was kinda meh. I take that back. The very beginning (the volleyball game) was hilarious.

And, I'm with you. I like how now even the seasons are starting to overlap. Can't wait till next week....

Thebesteva
09-14-2016, 11:24 PM
South Park keeps getting better...sadly the simpson diededededded a long time ago

09-15-2016, 06:02 AM
That's it, and that's all.

DeadlyDynasty
09-15-2016, 11:10 AM

My favorite scene:lol

Spurminator
09-15-2016, 11:13 AM
My DVR cut off the end as Gerald was sitting down at the computer, is he the troll?

DeadlyDynasty
09-15-2016, 11:16 AM
yes

baseline bum
09-19-2016, 08:52 PM
LOL I was watching the second episode of season 1 and the shit written in mexican on Mr Garrison's board :lmao

http://i.imgur.com/lA59oQu.jpg

RD2191 care to translate?

CROFL the 3 lines read

Chupe mis chi chis
No me toquen los huevos
Mi verga es fea y morena

:lol

RD2191
09-19-2016, 09:12 PM
Suck my tits.
Don't touch my balls.
My dick is ugly and dark. :lol

baseline bum
09-19-2016, 09:35 PM
Suck my tits.
Don't touch my balls.
My dick is ugly and dark. :lol

OK, now translate mexican Knight Rider rob

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBJQKIAtLiE

Silver&Black
09-19-2016, 11:11 PM

Silver&Black
09-21-2016, 09:31 PM
Damn...shit has hit the fan.

LaMarcus Bryant
09-22-2016, 07:02 AM
Episode was boring. Only cartman whining was funny.

Was hoping for more, less set up more LOLs

CavsSuperFan
09-22-2016, 09:24 AM
Not a South Park fan but “who you voting for? The Big D-Bag or the Turd Sandwich? We have always voted for the Turd Sandwich.”

Brilliant! :lmao

DeadlyDynasty
09-22-2016, 12:11 PM
The music in the last scene was great :lol

Silver&Black
09-22-2016, 07:23 PM
The music in the last scene was great :lol

The music overall was great. The end like you said, and the Boston scene.

But, my favorite was when that woman was talking about how pitiful the troll was. She said he's probably living in his mother's basement and not to give the troll any attention. Then it shows Gerald walking around to "Steal my Sunshine"...:lmao He couldn't possibly be happier. The song is gay AF, but it fits that scene perfectly.

JudynTX
09-23-2016, 08:35 AM
The music overall was great. The end like you said, and the Boston scene.

But, my favorite was when that woman was talking about how pitiful the troll was. She said he's probably living in his mother's basement and not to give the troll any attention. Then it shows Gerald walking around to "Steal my Sunshine"...:lmao He couldn't possibly be happier. The song is gay AF, but it fits that scene perfectly.

I like when he played Smokin' by Boston. :lol :lol

baseline bum
09-23-2016, 09:23 AM
Poor Cartman, losing two Christmases and a birthdays worth of computers.

Robz4000
09-23-2016, 01:29 PM
:lol that last scene killed me tbh

CavsSuperFan
09-29-2016, 10:13 AM
Southpark season 20 episode 3...Debates 2016…Republican candidate “The Giant Douche”, pleads with voters to not support him & vote for Hillary instead. “She is not all that bad, give her a chance.” Giant Douche keeps winning over more voters for being so genuine & not talking like a politician. Hillary “The Turd Sandwich” is so scripted that responds to everything saying, “My opponent is big fat liar, don’t believe anything he says”. “The Turd Sandwich campaign staff is beside themselves for having such a clueless candidate...

http://southpark.cc.com/clips/ac1zdg/the-next-president#source=ff4daa77-43e0-4601-8fd6-21ea1daf9c19&position=5&sort=airdate

DeadlyDynasty
09-29-2016, 10:22 AM
solid episode, although the memberberries have jumped the shark

DMX7
10-03-2016, 11:57 AM

Cartman's reaction in the final scene of Ep 3 was priceless.

JudynTX
10-05-2016, 11:59 AM

I have to agree. Sigh

Silver&Black
10-05-2016, 03:02 PM
:lol that last scene killed me tbh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGLuLiGDoV8

:lmao

Sportcamper
10-12-2016, 10:16 AM
Spotted at an actual Hillary rally this week was a person with a sign that said "Turd 2016"...
Can any of you use your computer geek skills & find it? I would like to see it...

Silver&Black
10-12-2016, 10:38 PM
:lol #WeinersOut

Butters still has it. Gotta be in my top 3 South Park characters of all time.

baseline bum
10-12-2016, 11:57 PM
Holy fuck Kyle and Ike watching their fat mom piss on Gerald's face :lmao

baseline bum
10-12-2016, 11:58 PM
How the hell can these guys keep making such a great show after 20 years?

DMX7
10-13-2016, 12:01 AM
How the hell can these guys keep making such a great show after 20 years?

I thought this last show wasn't that great. Last season was a tough act to follow though.

baseline bum
10-13-2016, 12:04 AM
I thought this last show wasn't that great. Last season was a tough act to follow though.

I was dying at seeing Butters pull his prick out. That's gotta be one of the funniest moments of the entire series.

DMX7
10-13-2016, 12:33 AM
I was dying at seeing Butters pull his prick out. That's gotta be one of the funniest moments of the entire series.

Cartman put his dick in butters mouth in one episode. That was ridiculously funny.

Silver&Black
10-13-2016, 12:49 AM
I was dying at seeing Butters pull his prick out.

Butters is top 3 right? Or do I have it wrong...

Randy, Cartman, Butters in some kind of order.

spurraider21
10-13-2016, 01:11 AM
:lol uncle kyle

baseline bum
10-17-2016, 06:36 PM
Butters is top 3 right? Or do I have it wrong...

Randy, Cartman, Butters in some kind of order.

LOL after last week's episode maybe he's #1. :lol

baseline bum
10-17-2016, 06:38 PM
I just started playing South Park Stick of Truth, and damn that game is great. It reminds me a bit of Super Mario RPG on the SNES. Nice to see they don't lend their names to crap games like The Simpsons did.

Silver&Black
10-17-2016, 07:04 PM
I just started playing South Park Stick of Truth, and damn that game is great. It reminds me a bit of Super Mario RPG on the SNES. Nice to see they don't lend their names to crap games like The Simpsons did.

That game is fucking awesome.

Where you at in the game? What are you playing it on?

baseline bum
10-17-2016, 07:48 PM
That game is fucking awesome.

Where you at in the game? What are you playing it on?

I'm playing it on my computer. I'm at the beginning where I have to make friends with Tweek and Token. Damn I can't wait to see The Fractured But Hole next year. :lol

Silver&Black
10-17-2016, 09:03 PM
I'm playing it on my computer. I'm at the beginning where I have to make friends with Tweek and Token. Damn I can't wait to see The Fractured But Hole next year. :lol

Two parts (I won't spoil anything I promise) that are funny as fuck:

1. Canada
2. Mr. Slave

You'll be on the fucking floor at those parts.

baseline bum
10-17-2016, 10:49 PM
Two parts (I won't spoil anything I promise) that are funny as fuck:

1. Canada
2. Mr. Slave

You'll be on the fucking floor at those parts.

The Mr Slave part is probably from the gerbil episode? Still, LOL at Mr Slave getting the anal probe. And LOL douchebag getting the black anal probe. :lmao

Silver&Black
10-18-2016, 12:03 AM
The Mr Slave part is probably from the gerbil episode? Still, LOL at Mr Slave getting the anal probe. And LOL douchebag getting the black anal probe. :lmao

Let me know when you get to Canada. It's epic...

baseline bum
10-18-2016, 08:47 PM
Let me know when you get to Canada. It's epic...

Haven't gotten there yet, but OMG the fucking underpants gnome stage where you're watching your mom get plowed. :lmao

Silver&Black
10-18-2016, 10:27 PM
Haven't gotten there yet, but OMG the fucking underpants gnome stage where you're watching your mom get plowed. :lmao

Shit yeah. She's enjoying the fuck outta it. She's screaming fuck me harder and actually spitting on him...:lmao

I played it on xbox 1 (backwards compatible and I already know I'm a console scrub) and you actually get an achievement if you sit there and watch your mom getting plowed for 60 seconds. It's called "Pervert" or something along those lines.

Make sure you get all the chinpokomen. :lol

baseline bum
10-19-2016, 06:40 AM
Make sure you get all the chinpokomen. :lol

Crap, I only got 28 and I looked it up and the two I missed are in places I can't access anymore.

Silver&Black
10-19-2016, 04:12 PM
Crap, I only got 28 and I looked it up and the two I missed are in places I can't access anymore.

Yeah. A lot of weapons/gear/items you only get one shot at. It's one of the only faults I have with the game. Plus the game isn't really that long. I would have liked it to have 10+ hours more gameplay.

baseline bum
10-19-2016, 04:20 PM
Yeah. A lot of weapons/gear/items you only get one shot at. It's one of the only faults I have with the game. Plus the game isn't really that long. I would have liked it to have 10+ hours more gameplay.

Oh well, at least I got Shoe.

Silver&Black
10-19-2016, 04:24 PM
Oh well, at least I got Shoe.

Just remember the Gentlemen's Code...

Never fart on another man's balls.

Silver&Black
10-19-2016, 04:42 PM
New episode tonight. Did anybody notice the World of Warcraft troll at the end of last week's episode?

:lol How do you kill that which has no life?

https://www.kryptonradio.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/NoLife.jpg

TheCultOfPersonality
10-19-2016, 08:57 PM
:lmao @ anyone watching the kiddie fight between two five year olds masquerating as two 70 year olds running for president instead of South Park.

Butters' #WienersOut campaign alone is more intelligent than anything Trump and Hillary have to say.

spurraider21
10-19-2016, 10:52 PM
New episode tonight. Did anybody notice the World of Warcraft troll at the end of last week's episode?

:lol How do you kill that which has no life?

https://www.kryptonradio.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/NoLife.jpg
warcraft episode is probably in my top 3 favorites

Silver&Black
10-20-2016, 03:00 AM
warcraft episode is probably in my top 3 favorites

It's in every fan's top 3. I know it was voted in the top 15 episodes of all time, and I think it ranked #1 IIRC.

Watch this....fast forward to 10:20. Gives some pretty cool background on that episode. It almost didn't happen because Trey hated it so much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzJXuwzaZoc

spurraider21
10-20-2016, 04:19 AM
had no clue. i'm a fan of the show but i'm not really a groupie/trivia kinda guy

also a big fan of the indiana jones getting raped one with the cartman/butters side plot of the chinese taking over

Sportcamper
10-20-2016, 03:16 PM
I have not tuned in South Park in over 15 years until this season 20…Political correct Cartman, PC police, Wieners out, Giant Douche vs. Turd sandwich is epic… :lol

Silver&Black
10-20-2016, 05:48 PM
had no clue. i'm a fan of the show but i'm not really a groupie/trivia kinda guy

also a big fan of the indiana jones getting raped one with the cartman/butters side plot of the chinese taking over

LOL at Butters shooting everyone in the dick.

baseline bum
10-20-2016, 06:21 PM
I have not tuned in South Park in over 15 years until this season 20…Political correct Cartman, PC police, Wieners out, Giant Douche vs. Turd sandwich is epic… :lol

Giant Douche vs Turd Sandwich started out in the 2004 election.

http://southpark.cc.com/clips/154582/debate-2004

Silver&Black
10-20-2016, 06:29 PM
Shit...I'll give it a try. Hard for me to narrow it to three...so I'll go with a top 5.

S&B's top 5 South Park Episodes:

Honarable mention- The episode isn't my favorite, but there is a part in "Here comes the Neighborhood" that deserves mentioning. The episode is about the Citizens scaring away all the "Richers" that have moved to town. They dress up like ghosts (Klan members) to scare them away, and burn "lower case t's" that symbolize "Time to go". The memorable part is when Mr. Garrison realizes that they can't sell their houses and become Richers themselves. He ends the episode with saying, "Well at least we got rid of all the Nigg-" and the episode ends abruptly.

5. Make Love, Not Warcraft- It's got to be somewhere in the Top 5. Randy acting like he's actually dying at the end of the episode is gold. There is also a really underrated part where the developers of the game are giving Randy "The Sword of 1000 Truths". They are asked why they can't give the boys the sword and their reply is "I don't play Warcraft. I actually have a life."

4. Woodland Critter's Christmas- Basically a Christmas Story being read by Cartman. The story is about "the boy in the red poof ball hat" (Stan) trying to stop the Satanic Woodland Critters who are trying to give birth to the Anti-Christ. All of their names are so good. Who could forget Beary the Bear? Or Chickadeey the Chickadee? Or Squirrelly the Squirrel? Best part is when they sacrifice Rabbity the Rabbit to the devil and all use the blood as lube. BLOOD ORGY!!!

3. Imaginationland- There are 3 episodes...can't just pick one. The terrorists are trying to take over our imaginations...so of course the only way to stop it is to Nuke our our imaginations. You get to see the animated versions of all good and evil "imaginary" characters. Including the appearance of the Woodland Critters. Even Freddy and Jason think they're fucked up. The episode even shows Al Gore's famous ManBearPig.

2. Butter's Bottom Bitch- It's no secret that I love Butters. He's definitely one of my favorite characters. He's getting all the girls at school to sell kisses and getting huge profits from doing so. But, the best character of the episode is not Butters.......it's actually Detective Yates (The red headed cop that appears in a lot of episodes). He basically goes undercover to stop the prostitution problem in South Park. But, he always takes it too far. He actually has sex with all the people before yelling, "Freeze". The part where he gets gangbanged by the entire frat house than farts 5 pounds of jizz into an evidence bag is unforgettable.

1. Fatbeard- No doubt in my mind this is my favorite episode. Capt. Cartman shows the Somalia Pirates how shit is really done. He won't be using shitty boats or drinking water from Dixie Cups. The songs in the episode are fantastic. "We drink and we pillage and do what we please. We get all that we want for free. We'll kick your ass and rape your lass....Somalia pirates we." The episode ends with all the Pirates getting shot in the head and some Military guy saying, "Clear". Awesome ending to a great episode.

baseline bum
10-20-2016, 06:52 PM
^ No love for Chinpokomon? :lol

spurraider21
10-20-2016, 06:53 PM
i also love the one where cartman is "dead" and he needs help from butters to "move onto the next dimension"

and the scene where cartman's mom is mourning aka getting plowed

Silver&Black
10-20-2016, 07:03 PM
^ No love for Chinpokomon? :lol

You already know the hardships that come with picking a top 3/5/10. You'll always leave out something. Chinpokomon episode is gold. "Japanese penis is soooo small. So small".

:lmao Kyle is always a step behind

He gets the cyborg bill action figure...all the kids have Chinpokomen. He gets the Chinpokomen...all the kids have the Chinpokomen game controller. He gets the Chinpokomen controller....all the kids are going to the camp. The game even gives Kenny a massive seizure. :lol

Also the Guitar Queer-O episode is up there. It might be in my top 5. You'll always think about something and second guess yourself. That wall of text is just a first edition.

baseline bum
10-20-2016, 07:21 PM
2. Butter's Bottom Bitch- It's no secret that I love Butters. He's definitely one of my favorite characters. He's getting all the girls at school to sell kisses and getting huge profits from doing so. But, the best character of the episode is not Butters.......it's actually Detective Yates (The red headed cop that appears in a lot of episodes). He basically goes undercover to stop the prostitution problem in South Park. But, he always takes it too far. He actually has sex with all the people before yelling, "Freeze". The part where he gets gangbanged by the entire frat house than farts 5 pounds of jizz into an evidence bag is unforgettable.

Holy fuck I just watched this episode for the first time. :lmao

Best part of the episode is when Butters' parents ask about him having a girlfriend and he says she's just my bottom bitch. LOL at the look on his parents' face.

baseline bum
10-20-2016, 07:26 PM
it's actually Detective Yates (The red headed cop that appears in a lot of episodes). He basically goes undercover to stop the prostitution problem in South Park. But, he always takes it too far. He actually has sex with all the people before yelling, "Freeze".

LOL that's probably a reference to Detective McNulty in The Wire. In Season 2 he poses as a client for this high-end prostitution service and he negotiates a three way while wearing a wire. The cops take too long after he says the codeword and by the time they kick the door in he's penetrating one of them reverse cowgirl. :lmao

Silver&Black
10-20-2016, 07:51 PM
Holy fuck I just watched this episode for the first time. :lmao

Best part of the episode is when Butters' parents ask about him having a girlfriend and he says she's just my bottom bitch. LOL at the look on his parents' face.

Another great scene is when he goes to the Pimp's convention. He keeps saying, "Yeah. I know what you are saying. You don't have to keep asking."

:rollin

Silver&Black
10-20-2016, 07:52 PM
LOL that's probably a reference to Detective McNulty in The Wire. In Season 2 he poses as a client for this high-end prostitution service and he negotiates a three way while wearing a wire. The cops take too long after he says the codeword and by the time they kick the door in he's penetrating one of them reverse cowgirl. :lmao

Never seen The Wire. I'll take your word on it...

baseline bum
10-20-2016, 07:58 PM
Never seen The Wire. I'll take your word on it...

Check these two scenes, McNulty is fucking hilarious :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jy0kHmk7yj8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhaZunwvW5o

Silver&Black
10-20-2016, 08:37 PM

What's the series about? Give me the plot real quick...

:lol I don't know how that 2nd clip made it on Youtube

baseline bum
10-20-2016, 09:02 PM
What's the series about? Give me the plot real quick...

:lol I don't know how that 2nd clip made it on Youtube

It's a police drama and without a doubt the greatest story ever put on film in my opinion. Some of the storylines span multiple seasons. My favorite though is Season 4 when they take public schools and standardized testing to task. It's a pretty critical look at the Baltimore Police department, written by a former Baltimore homicide detective and a former police reporter with the Baltimore Sun. Even though it shows the Baltimore PD in a very bad light many times, it still portrays them as the good guys. They touch on a lot of interesting topics like the shrinking white middle class, the death of the newspapers, the drug war, the bureaucracy in city government and in the police. And one of their storylines was so eerily prophetic of what actually happened in the US a couple of years before it happened. I don't want to say what it was because it would be an enormous spoiler if you think you'll ever watch the series. And it happens towards the end of the series. The writing is unbelievable in the series and there are some truly great acting performances in it. One guy who plays a heroin addict was so convincing he had a couple of actual addicts come gift him a hit one day, telling him he looked like he really needed it. :lol

BD24
10-20-2016, 09:02 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jy0kHmk7yj8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhaZunwvW5o
The wire is the shit. Omar is the man. I also like dudes nephew in the first season, forgot his name. Been sometime since I have seen the show.

baseline bum
10-20-2016, 09:05 PM
The wire is the shit. Omar is the man. I also like dudes nephew in the first season, forgot his name. Been sometime since I have seen the show.

De'Angelo man. He was such a great character. The monologue on chicken McNuggets was incredible.

BD24
10-20-2016, 09:19 PM
De'Angelo man. He was such a great character. The monologue on chicken McNuggets was incredible.
De Angelo that was it. One of my favorite scenes was scene where he was teaching the other guys how to play chess.

Was sad when he got offed.

Silver&Black
10-20-2016, 09:35 PM
Spoil away bum. I probably won't be watching it, tbh.

I mainly just watch sports, but I do like a couple TV shows. South Park is obvious. I also really like Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Fucking great show.

baseline bum
10-20-2016, 09:45 PM
Spoil away bum. I probably won't be watching it, tbh.

I mainly just watch sports, but I do like a couple TV shows. South Park is obvious. I also really like Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Fucking great show.

The mayoral election and subsequent term of Tommy Carcetti basically called what happened with Obama's presidency couple of years in advance. Carcetti was a white man running for mayor in a black city. He had huge plans to reform the city, to fix all the corruption. And he was serious about it, he really was the change candidate. But then his term turned out to just be more of the same, he basically turned into the same asshole he replaced, cooking the books, not living up to his promises, etc.

baseline bum
10-20-2016, 10:48 PM
Another great scene is when he goes to the Pimp's convention. He keeps saying, "Yeah. I know what you are saying. You don't have to keep asking."

When he goes into Acorn :lmao

baseline bum
10-20-2016, 11:02 PM
Bebe... bitch you wanna make some motherfucking money :lmao

DMX7
10-21-2016, 09:09 PM
Casa Bonita episode is #1 for me.

baseline bum
10-21-2016, 09:13 PM
With Apologies to Jesse Jackson, the Butters episode when he follows his dad to the gay bath house, and Scott Tenorman Must Die have to be in any top South Park episodes list too. Cartman taking the bus to the pube fair killed me the first time I saw it.

Boston Pancake
10-21-2016, 09:45 PM
Also Here Comes The Neighborhood is up there. Almost died laughing when Garrison started calling them Richers and Cash Chuckers :lol and that final scene :lmao

Boston Pancake
10-21-2016, 09:47 PM
Season 5 is just nothing but classics tbh

Silver&Black
10-21-2016, 09:54 PM
With Apologies to Jesse Jackson

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvwjiyrcYz1r4gei2o1_400.gif

My fav part though....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMzdFlbrnWc

pookenstein
10-22-2016, 01:08 PM
Randy getting cancer on purpose, so he could get easy access to pot.

un7QiXsnF_Y

"Mr. Marsh, I'm afraid that the test came back positive. You do have testicular cancer."
"Scooore!"

- Medicinal Fried chicken

baseline bum
10-22-2016, 01:17 PM
How about the episode when Butters tries to play Lord of the Rings on Kyle? That has to be top 10 for sure.

SquawkinHawkBigCock
10-22-2016, 01:46 PM
Ya'll ain't got to the Coon Trilogy yet? :lol

Or the episode where Cartman and Wendy fight over breast cancer jokes and Cartman is scared as fuck :lol

Or the one with Ike banging his preschool teacher :lmao

Or Cartman and the gingers :lmao

Or episode 200 and 201 :rollin

Or the guy running around town fucking chickens :rollin

Fuck man....so many good fucking episodes tbh...

Spurminator
10-22-2016, 01:51 PM
Red Hot Catholic Love is probably my favorite.

"The Gelgamek vagina is three feet wide and filled with razor sharp teeth! Do you really expect us to have sex with them?"

Silver&Black
10-22-2016, 05:54 PM
Red Hot Catholic Love is probably my favorite.

"The Gelgamek vagina is three feet wide and filled with razor sharp teeth! Do you really expect us to have sex with them?"

Father Maxi - "Okay...Maybe just need to forget about the Gelgameks for a second and focus-"
Gelgamek Leader - "FORGET ABOUT THE GELGAMEKS! Rabble Rabble Rabble"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SR3AsclFP1w

Silver&Black
10-22-2016, 05:56 PM
How about the episode when Butters tries to play Lord of the Rings on Kyle? That has to be top 10 for sure.

Good one. Backdoor Sluts #9. It's the hottest porno ever.

Everyone knows it makes Crotch Capers 3 look like Naughty Nurses 2. :rollin

Silver&Black
10-22-2016, 06:01 PM
Ya'll ain't got to the Coon Trilogy yet? :lol

Or the episode where Cartman and Wendy fight over breast cancer jokes and Cartman is scared as fuck :lol

Or the one with Ike banging his preschool teacher :lmao

Or Cartman and the gingers :lmao

Or episode 200 and 201 :rollin

Or the guy running around town fucking chickens :rollin

Fuck man....so many good fucking episodes tbh...

That's the problem with even mentioning a greatest of all time South Park episode.

How no one has even mentioned the Paris Hilton episode where she's coughing up cum every 10 seconds is beyond me.

:lol Mr. Slave does the unthinkable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fR8ifPMPLFI

Silver&Black
10-22-2016, 06:08 PM
Or the Humancentipad episode? The part where Japanese guy eats the cuttlefish and asparagus and shits it in Kyle's mouth is epic.

Or the Whale Whores episode? FUCK YOU DOLPHIN!!! FUCK YOU WHALE!!!

Or when Canada goes on strike? "I'm not your friend, buddy. I'm not your buddy, guy. He's not your guy, friend. I'm not your friend, buddy. We're not your buddy, guy. I'm not your guy, friend."

chunticakes
10-23-2016, 04:34 AM
I can't believe no one mentioned the Kanye West gay fish episode :lol

DD
10-23-2016, 10:04 AM
-Museum of Tolerance
-Russell Crowe Show
-Family Guy manatees
-Randy on Wheel of Fortune

spurraider21
10-23-2016, 02:36 PM
Or the Whale Whores episode? FUCK YOU DOLPHIN!!! FUCK YOU WHALE!!!
:lol miami dolphins

spurraider21
10-23-2016, 02:36 PM
:lol carlos mencia... ey man, i dont even gota dick man

Silver&Black
10-23-2016, 06:27 PM
-Russell Crowe Show

Nice call with the "Fightin' Aound The World".

:lol Tugger
:lol Would rather kill himself than listen to Crowe sing

Silver&Black
10-23-2016, 06:43 PM

Classic. Do you like FishDicks? You like putting FishDicks in your mouth? Love the part where it flashbacks to the writing of the joke. It changes every time in Cartman's favor. I think he slays a dragon and the Jew-Bots at the end of the last two.

But, I'm probably in the minority on this one. My fav Kanye West moment is not the gayfish episode. It's the part when he's defending Kim Kardashian being called a Hobbit by Wendy (:lol The Jelly Monster). He actually calls himself, "God" in this part...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbnINBLXM6M

spurraider21
10-24-2016, 03:23 AM
Love the part where it flashbacks to the writing of the joke. It changes every time in Cartman's favor. I think he slays a dragon
"also he is not fat"

pookenstein
10-24-2016, 06:55 AM
gt5bZoNTNZs

Silver&Black
10-27-2016, 06:15 PM
Last episode was kinda meh....nothing special. Two things I did like though...

1. MLKKK (:lmao)
2. It was difficult to notice. Had to rewind and slow it down. There is a part where Cartman finds out that his internet history will be available to everyone and the episode speeds back and forth to the beginning of the season. It didn't make the show, but it shows Heidi Turner actually showing her va jay jay to Cartman. He's sitting there with a flashlight with and a shocked look on his face. If you still got the episode recorded (OnDemand with comcast) go back and look at it.

Sportcamper
10-28-2016, 10:12 AM
Just watched it last night...
Skank Hunt worshipper…You are not political you are just an A-Hole…
Skank Hunt-I know that but you would not listen…This just funny to me…
PC Cartman & his devotion to Heidi…
Mr. Garrison AKA Big Douche, pleading with Republicans to vote for Hillary…

Better than SNL....:lol

spurraider21
11-09-2016, 02:02 PM
at least south park will have some great material to work with tbh :lol

baseline bum
11-09-2016, 02:03 PM

Holy fuck tonight's episode.

Silver&Black
11-09-2016, 02:29 PM

Holy fuck tonight's episode.

:cry "We weren't paying attention!!!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rU5QThgbTlg

Silver&Black
11-10-2016, 12:39 AM
:lol "Ambassador Von Miller"

Robz4000
11-10-2016, 04:34 AM
:cry "We weren't paying attention!!!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rU5QThgbTlg

:wow holy fuck South Park-tradamus

TheCultOfPersonality
11-11-2016, 05:54 AM
Randy getting cancer on purpose, so he could get easy access to pot.

un7QiXsnF_Y

"Mr. Marsh, I'm afraid that the test came back positive. You do have testicular cancer."
"Scooore!"

- Medicinal Fried chicken
Also loved the Scarface remake involving Colonel Sanders in this episode. I think this Colonel Sanders should be in those KFC commercials. Not the POS that they've been using.

Sportcamper
12-01-2016, 01:52 PM
Can anyone explain the significance of Denmark being the leaders on the Troll hunt?
I am lost on that. LMAO @ Gerald Broflovski framing his kid for being ShankHunt.

Silver&Black
12-01-2016, 03:47 PM
Can anyone explain the significance of Denmark being the leaders on the Troll hunt?
I am lost on that. LMAO @ Gerald Broflovski framing his kid for being ShankHunt.

What didn't you get?

Silver&Black
12-01-2016, 03:48 PM
LMAO at the cop that keeps mentioning his wife Maggie.

http://1.images.southparkstudios.com/blogs/southparkstudios.com/files/2014/05/1309_BTS_Pic01_Yates.jpg

spurraider21
12-03-2016, 06:35 AM
the memberberries have grown on me tbh, sad they weren't in the last episode

the little mafia and shit, memba? :lol

Sportcamper
12-08-2016, 12:43 PM
Ike going ham as a troll....:lol

baseline bum
12-08-2016, 09:16 PM
Ike going ham as a troll....:lol

You shit out your dick :lol

Silver&Black
12-08-2016, 09:33 PM
The ending last episode was pretty good...

"Sent him a picture of my dick and called him a fag."

spurraider21
12-08-2016, 09:46 PM
The ending last episode was pretty good...

"Sent him a picture of my dick and called him a fag."

:rollin:lol kyle easily getting through to the situation room on the phone

Thebesteva
12-13-2016, 02:53 AM
the memberberries have grown on me tbh, sad they weren't in the last episode

the little mafia and shit, memba? :lol I memba