PDA

View Full Version : NBA: The Curious Case Of Charlie Hustle... Jim Duncan... And Million Dolla Gil

Buddy Mignon
09-13-2016, 11:49 PM
This entire Love & Financial Scandal that Jim is embroiled in should be turned into a sitcom. As I reported earlier... the authorities arrested Charlie Hustle yesterday for fucking Jim out of 25 million in cash on some bogus investments. Hustle bailed out immediately with what appears to be left over money from what he borrowed/fucked Jim out of. As we take a closer look...

“Over the course of 17 years, I invested in a series of opportunities presented by Charles Banks, on his assurance that we were working together for my family's long-term financial security,” Duncan said in a statement released at the time the lawsuit was filed. “Banks exploited my good intentions and our relationship for his personal gain and my substantial loss. I'm saddened that my name will join the list of athletes to fall victim to this sort of misconduct.”
"Last summer, Duncan told reporters that he had lost $25 million in investments due to Banks. The former NBA All Star alleged that Banks had “hustled” him to invest in wineries and investment funds."

So its safe to conclude that Jim didn't give a rats ass to who was dipping in his cookie jar. What I find odd is this quote right here...

"In January 2015, Duncan filed a lawsuit seeking at least $1 million in damages against Banks, claiming that he had been cheated in his investments."

Now why would Jim file a law suit for only one million dollars against Charlie Hustle when Hustle is reported to have taken over 25 million. Could it be possible that Jim confused Hustle with his wifes latin lover, Gil? As we already know... it was Gil that talked Amy into giving him 1 million to start a cross fit gym right in Jim's own backyard. Has Jim gone senile.. along with being stupid, gullible, retarded, and just plain ol dumb? I'm seriously trying to make sense of this guys... help me out.

http://www.fa-mag.com/news/former-advisor-to-nba-star-tim-duncan-charged-with-fraud-28962.html

ElNono
09-14-2016, 01:11 AM
"at least $1m in damages" is not "only $1m"

This is what happens when a paki fuck that flunked calculus tries to take on economics and law. Read the damn piece, it's all there where the "at least $1m" is coming from.

Charlie Catcher getting sued by the SEC too :wow

TD just GOAT on and off the court...

09-14-2016, 05:20 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-i5PUEcsSPsY/UtSxZ-TqaMI/AAAAAAAAA-k/jK8wn10_LMQ/s1600/LARRYD.gif

DMC
09-14-2016, 07:02 AM
This entire Love & Financial Scandal that Jim is embroiled in should be turned into a sitcom. As I reported earlier... the authorities arrested Charlie Hustle yesterday for fucking Jim out of 25 million in cash on some bogus investments. Hustle bailed out immediately with what appears to be left over money from what he borrowed/fucked Jim out of. As we take a closer look...

“Over the course of 17 years, I invested in a series of opportunities presented by Charles Banks, on his assurance that we were working together for my family's long-term financial security,” Duncan said in a statement released at the time the lawsuit was filed. “Banks exploited my good intentions and our relationship for his personal gain and my substantial loss. I'm saddened that my name will join the list of athletes to fall victim to this sort of misconduct.”
"Last summer, Duncan told reporters that he had lost $25 million in investments due to Banks. The former NBA All Star alleged that Banks had “hustled” him to invest in wineries and investment funds."

So its safe to conclude that Jim didn't give a rats ass to who was dipping in his cookie jar. What I find odd is this quote right here...

"In January 2015, Duncan filed a lawsuit seeking at least $1 million in damages against Banks, claiming that he had been cheated in his investments."

Now why would Jim file a law suit for only one million dollars against Charlie Hustle when Hustle is reported to have taken over 25 million. Could it be possible that Jim confused Hustle with his wifes latin lover, Gil? As we already know... it was Gil that talked Amy into giving him 1 million to start a cross fit gym right in Jim's own backyard. Has Jim gone senile.. along with being stupid, gullible, retarded, and just plain ol dumb? I'm seriously trying to make sense of this guys... help me out.

http://www.fa-mag.com/news/former-advisor-to-nba-star-tim-duncan-charged-with-fraud-28962.html
And that work he put in taming your gag reflex is paying huge dividends now as you repeatedly and hungrily welcome his visitor into your open arena of a cock hole.

Buddy Mignon
09-14-2016, 10:37 AM

This is what happens when a paki fuck that flunked calculus tries to take on economics and law. Read the damn piece, it's all there where the "at least $1m" is coming from.

I normally don't even respond to low totem pole sitters like you, but since you've designated yourself Jim's personal nutsack carrier... why don't you please tell us why Jim didn't sue for "at least" 25 million? That is how much he was fucked for, right? And why not sue Gil? You would think a man would sue the man who fucked his wife, split his family, stole his pussy and a cool 1 million would have to pay something back, right? Nope... Jim says nothing.

Fabbs
09-14-2016, 10:51 AM

:lol Spunky Mignon

Splits
09-14-2016, 11:01 AM
I normally don't even respond to low totem pole sitters like you, but since you've designated yourself Jim's personal nutsack carrier... why don't you please tell us why Jim didn't sue for "at least" 25 million? That is how much he was fucked for, right? And why not sue Gil? You would think a man would sue the man who fucked his wife, split his family, stole his pussy and a cool 1 million would have to pay something back, right? Nope... Jim says nothing.

http://orig15.deviantart.net/e987/f/2010/089/9/c/saskue_and_naruto_kiss_by_fallen_angle_95.jpg

Koolaid_Man
09-14-2016, 11:49 AM

Homie..why do you keep leaving off the 1 million loss on the women's make-up deal? :lol

http://www.expressnews.com/news/local/article/Tim-Duncan-claims-adviser-duped-him-into-pouring-6618495.php

Koolaid_Man
09-14-2016, 11:51 AM
Tammy tits didn't protect his bank account, his wife, chilluns or asshole....:lol

ElNono
09-14-2016, 12:53 PM

:lmao "I normally don't respond", then you respond. This is why your faggotry shows on every post, and can't shed the pussy bitter asian male, naruto loving faggot label.

And no, you don't directly sue for investment loses, you sue for damages on fraud, which is what you have evidence of, as detailed in the article you yourself posted. You then let the SEC sue in civil court for fraudulent investments, and then part of that money goes to the investors that were wronged. See: https://www.sec.gov/answers/recoverfunds.htm

Furthermore, once Charlie Catcher declares bankruptcy after going to jail, his assets will be liquidated, like any bankruptcy proceedings and Tim will cash in again, plus the damages.

Extremely poor people like you don't understand how any of this work, that's why you keep pushing this having now idea how good it makes Tim look :lol

He'll likely not only recover his $25m, plus make money on top.

And why would he sue that other faggot? He got to keep all his money and his kids. That's win-win on a divorce proceeding.

Brazil
09-14-2016, 01:09 PM
:lol naruto fag does not know what damage is

what a fucking loser :lmao

Koolaid_Man
09-14-2016, 01:25 PM
:lmao "I normally don't respond", then you respond. This is why your faggotry shows on every post, and can't shed the pussy bitter asian male, naruto loving faggot label.

And no, you don't directly sue for investment loses, you sue for damages on fraud, which is what you have evidence of, as detailed in the article you yourself posted. You then let the SEC sue in civil court for fraudulent investments, and then part of that money goes to the investors that were wronged. See: https://www.sec.gov/answers/recoverfunds.htm

Furthermore, once Charlie Catcher declares bankruptcy after going to jail, his assets will be liquidated, like any bankruptcy proceedings and Tim will cash in again, plus the damages.

Extremely poor people like you don't understand how any of this work, that's why you keep pushing this having now idea how good it makes Tim look :lol

And why would he sue that other faggot? He got to keep all his money and his kids. That's win-win on a divorce proceeding.

Shut da fuck up shawty...damages on fraud are 25 million exactly what he gave...additional investment losses equate to the losses on top of the 25 million... That cuck and faggot ain't getting shit back

ElNono
09-14-2016, 01:40 PM
Shut da fuck up shawty...damages on fraud are 25 million exactly what he gave...additional investment losses equate to the losses on top of the 25 million... That cuck and faggot ain't getting shit back

:lol this fruity fuck didn't read the linked article either. Time to go back to white water rafting.. crofl

benefactor
09-14-2016, 02:18 PM

Ethered tbh

jehawk81
09-14-2016, 02:29 PM
:wow :wow :wow
Dayum I've never seen ElNono go HAM like he's doing on these Laker fags in here :lmao :lmao :lmao

Buddy Mignon
09-14-2016, 02:37 PM
Homie..why do you keep leaving off the 1 million loss on the women's make-up deal? :lol

http://www.expressnews.com/news/local/article/Tim-Duncan-claims-adviser-duped-him-into-pouring-6618495.php

Just leaving you some room to come in here to eat, homie.

Killakobe81
09-14-2016, 02:47 PM

Not to interrupt the pooflinging but not sure Tim will get all that money back. Even if they rule in Tim's favor a lot of the winners never see the full amount awarded in court. But i only took pre-law so i could be wrong ...

Buddy Mignon
09-14-2016, 02:47 PM

Wow... wow!!! Your love/hate relationship for catching my farts have destroyed every ounce of common sense you were born with. A large percentage of athletes are scammed out of wealth throughout their careers. None of them recoup what was stolen, you jackass. I dare you... find one that got back what he got fucked out of. You think Charlie Hustle didn't anticipate his slush fund with Jim would come to an end? You think Hustle doesn't have off shore accounts?

The only thing Jim will get ks a swift kick in the ass come court date. Maybe he can make a few bucks with a tell all book or some shit. He's fucked... get over it.

ElNono
09-14-2016, 02:51 PM
Not to interrupt the poobflinging but not sure Tim will get all that money back. Even if they rule in Tim's favor a lot of the winners never see the full amount awarded in court

That's why I said likely not for sure, tbh... The real question here is how much are those companies worth when they get liquidated if he doesn't settle. Charlie Catcher also did investments with KG, and one would surmise other wealthy clients.

The criminal case is huge though, it forces him to either settle (which would likely include paying back ill gotten goods + damages) or face the music.

Dude is done, basically.

ElNono
09-14-2016, 02:55 PM
Wow... wow!!! Your love/hate relationship for catching my farts have destroyed every ounce of common sense you were born with. A large percentage of athletes are scammed out of wealth throughout their careers. None of them recoup what was stolen, you jackass. I dare you... find one that got back what he got fucked out of. You think Charlie Hustle didn't anticipate his slush fund with Jim would come to an end? You think Hustle doesn't have off shore accounts?

The only thing Jim will get ks a swift kick in the ass come court date. Maybe he can make a few bucks with a tell all book or some shit. He's fucked... get over it.

You 'don't respond', but then you continue to do so, and I'm the fart catcher? Stinky curry eater mad as fuck... :lmao

You can't even tell what damages are, but now you're Charlie Catcher financial advisor? :rollin

Shut the fuck up, this whole thing is way over your head. Go back to Kohona and grab a book about calculus one of these days, tbh...

Charlie will likely do a plea bargain and he better hope he has the money to pay back or he's going to be picking up soaps in prison like your dad, tbh...

ElNono
09-14-2016, 03:00 PM
:lmao keep making threads and posting articles that show TD being boss

:lmao doesn't read what he links

:lmao thread exploding in his face, per par

:lmao goes scourging for another article that makes TD looks boss again

Buddy Mignon
09-14-2016, 03:11 PM
You 'don't respond', but then you continue to do so, and I'm the fart catcher? Stinky curry eater mad as fuck... :lmao

You can't even tell what damages are, but now you're Charlie Catcher financial advisor? :rollin

Shut the fuck up, this whole thing is way over your head. Go back to Kohona and grab a book about calculus one of these days, tbh...

Charlie will likely do a plea bargain and he better hope he has the money to pay back or he's going to be picking up soaps in prison like your dad, tbh...

Last time I checked... the SEC doesn't send criminals to jail. Just ask your government officials and bankers. Jim will be filing for BK soon. Then all what you're spewing will be pointless.

ElNono
09-14-2016, 03:43 PM
Last time I checked... the SEC doesn't send criminals to jail. Just ask your government officials and bankers. Jim will be filing for BK soon. Then all what you're spewing will be pointless.

:lol you keep on not reading what you link to:

"A separate federal criminal indictment, identifying the client as “T.D.,” charges Banks with two counts of wire fraud.

Banks was arrested on Friday in San Antonio, Texas, where he was arraigned in federal court before posting bond, according to an Associated Press report."

That's a separate criminal lawsuit, on top of TD's own + the SEC civil lawsuit.

You might want to learn to read before posting again, faggot...

Buddy Mignon
09-14-2016, 04:11 PM
:lol you keep on not reading what you link to:

"A separate federal criminal indictment, identifying the client as “T.D.,” charges Banks with two counts of wire fraud.

Banks was arrested on Friday in San Antonio, Texas, where he was arraigned in federal court before posting bond, according to an Associated Press report."

That's a separate criminal lawsuit, on top of TD's own + the SEC civil lawsuit.

You might want to learn to read before posting again, faggot...

You keep ignoring the facts. Jim got fucked and won't be getting any money back. I don't see why the SEC even bothered to get involved. My nigga Hustle has offshore accounts.

Brazil
09-14-2016, 04:27 PM
:lol not understanding how damage compensation works

ElNono
09-14-2016, 04:32 PM
:lol this is what happens when you don't stay in school and have to cook curry to make a living... smh

There's no nine-tailed dragon coming to save Charlie Catcher here, that niglet is busted, done and about to be as broke ass as the OP...

Brazil
09-14-2016, 04:38 PM
:lol this is what happens when you don't stay in school and have to cook curry to make a living... smh

There's no nine-tailed dragon coming to save Charlie Catcher here, that niglet is busted, done and about to be as broke ass as the OP...

:lol tbh...

Buddy Mignon
09-14-2016, 05:11 PM
You lil niggas are trying way too hard. Jim should be enjoying his retirement like Kobe is doing... but instead he has lawyers milking whats left of his already raped bank account.

ambchang
09-14-2016, 05:30 PM
You lil niggas are trying way too hard. Jim should be enjoying his retirement like Kobe is doing... but instead he has lawyers milking whats left of his already raped bank account.

Invested in nessie inc and lost half. None of us can ever compare.

DMC
09-14-2016, 05:34 PM
Not to interrupt the pooflinging but not sure Tim will get all that money back. Even if they rule in Tim's favor a lot of the winners never see the full amount awarded in court. But i only took pre-law so i could be wrong ...

They didn't teach you how to speak properly in that fucking class?

Buddy Mignon
09-14-2016, 05:42 PM

He won't get any of it back. It was blown in failed business ideas. He'll do a few months in jail... if that.

Koolaid_Man
09-14-2016, 07:59 PM
He won't get any of it back. It was blown in failed business ideas. He'll do a few months in jail... if that.

I think a good chunk is in Swiss bank accounts... I'm a fan of Charlie... Him and Gil are the muthafuckin man... I don't know who's more gangsta Luva...the nigga that bilked your ass outta 26 million or the nigga that stole your fucking wife , kids, and a cool million to start his own gotdam business with what was once your own family..

What's so cold about it Tammy has to sign in when he visits the gym....so I don't know who's more playa Luva.. Gil or Charlie ? :lmao

Koolaid_Man
09-14-2016, 08:02 PM
See cuz selling a 5 time champ on some wine and make up..thats not easy to do... Tammy musta thought those deals came with some dick :lmao

Koolaid_Man
09-14-2016, 08:04 PM
If that cuck had won gold he would have known the value of a dolla...:lol

ambchang
09-14-2016, 09:21 PM
See cuz selling a 5 time champ on some wine and make up..thats not easy to do... Tammy musta thought those deals came with some dick :lmao

If that cuck had won gold he would have known the value of a dolla...:lol

Try to troll with stuff that makes sense. This like me trying to troll by saying Kobe is whipped because he still gotta go rape despite losing half .... Oh wait, those two are related and it does make sense.

Buddy Mignon
09-14-2016, 09:38 PM
I think a good chunk is in Swiss bank accounts... I'm a fan of Charlie... Him and Gil are the muthafuckin man... I don't know who's more gangsta Luva...the nigga that bilked your ass outta 26 million or the nigga that stole your fucking wife , kids, and a cool million to start his own gotdam business with what was once your own family..

What's so cold about it Tammy has to sign in when he visits the gym....so I don't know who's more playa Luva.. Gil or Charlie ? :lmao

Gil is the winner by far. He was fucking his wife and sending her home to her loser husband every night. Jim can sell his asshole while signing autographs to get the 25 million back. But those kids are gone for good. Gil!!!

Koolaid_Man
09-15-2016, 03:49 PM
I have to agree..the fact that he is a 5 foot illegal alien stripper makes it that much more impressive :lmao

Buddy Mignon
09-15-2016, 07:48 PM
I have to agree..the fact that he is a 5 foot illegal alien stripper makes it that much more impressive :lmao

And no one ever mentions how much Jim is paying in child support. It's the max that's for sure. If she could steal a cool million and give it to her Latin lover then you know the bitch took him to the cleaners during the divorce.

spurraider21
04-03-2017, 06:41 PM
Charlie's asshole going to get hustled in the showers :lol

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/19067697/ex-financial-adviser-guilty-defrauding-tim-duncan?sf67698730=1

ElNono
04-03-2017, 10:04 PM

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/19067697/ex-financial-adviser-guilty-defrauding-tim-duncan?sf67698730=1

damn :wow

Chris
04-04-2017, 02:26 PM

:lol Lakerfan all out of ammunition

ElNono
04-05-2017, 01:07 PM
Damn, look at Charlie Catcher now :wow

http://ww4.hdnux.com/photos/51/53/12/10924727/11/920x1240.jpg