PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: Bumping My Threads Will Not Make Jim Duncan's Financial Woes Go Away...

Buddy Mignon
09-15-2016, 07:39 PM
I mean... its not like his asshole will less sore. It's not like he doesn't have to pay child support. It's not like he didn't get stretched. It's not like Charlie Hustle will spend a day in jail. None of your efforts will change the fact that before it's all said and done... Jim will be on welfare in less than 10 years.

SquawkinHawkBigCock
09-15-2016, 07:42 PM
None of this obsession with Tim's finances stops you from being the stinky paki naruto watching wanna be brotha anime faggot you are in real life. Not sure if you knew that.

benefactor
09-15-2016, 08:22 PM
None of this obsession with Tim's finances stops you from being the stinky paki naruto watching wanna be brotha anime faggot you are in real life. Not sure if you knew that.
"Kori, sweetie, the lol thread has run its' course, real talk."

Silver&Black
09-15-2016, 08:52 PM
Talking about Duncan's financial woes won't forgive your Naruto past or make it go away...

Ginobili3
09-16-2016, 12:49 AM
My man Buddy when he realizes Kobe won't kiss him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31hGgXSP9Oo

Splits
09-16-2016, 12:53 AM

:lol

benefactor
09-16-2016, 05:42 AM

:rollin

09-16-2016, 06:01 AM

:lmao

Koolaid_Man
09-16-2016, 07:19 AM
I mean... its not like his asshole will less sore. It's not like he doesn't have to pay child support. It's not like he didn't get stretched. It's not like Charlie Hustle will spend a day in jail. None of your efforts will change the fact that before it's all said and done... Jim will be on welfare in less than 10 years.

He's been getting stretched for years so the Spurs stretching him I imagine felt like enjoyable old times :lol

I say the nigga will be collecting Ramen noodle flavors in 5 yrs....:lol

manufan10
09-16-2016, 10:55 AM

BD24
09-16-2016, 11:37 AM
Yea a millionare with financial woes, I'm sure he is just wondering where his next meal will come from. :rolleyes

clambake
09-16-2016, 12:03 PM
"Kori, sweetie, the lol thread has run its' course, real talk."

who said that?!!!!!!!

Molotov
09-16-2016, 02:28 PM
Yea a millionare with financial woes, I'm sure he is just wondering where his next meal will come from. :rolleyes

DMC
09-16-2016, 04:44 PM
Tim doesn't have financial woes. He's a one man corporation, he's dealing with things people with money deal with. You'd know if you ever spent a day.

SpursforSix
09-16-2016, 04:48 PM

You need to shut your cockring.

haha. remember that one. ha...that was funny as fuck.

Chucho
09-16-2016, 06:00 PM

Bumping your threads doesn't change the fact that you're showing how bleak and miserable your real life existence is. When you're not cock trolling for minors on anime boards or standing outside of elementary schools in nothing but a trenchcoat and binnoculars, you come onto a board, 5 years after your franchise fell out of relevancy to try and "troll" this board and EVERYTIME you get your shit packed in, not that you'd complain about that..But seriously, just stop it, ok? Kool is old hat and doesn't help your cause, Thread is busy stealing his shit and guys like Killa and Mamba are ineffectual nothings in this old, retired feud that Spurs fans won. We get it, you like young boy butt and have a perverse obsession with a big, ugly 7 ft black man and his finances. You'll never be rich and you'll never be bedded by Tim Duncan. You're a loser AND an Arab. Slice your wrists and let your camel-fucking, sand-monopolist bretheren burn your worthless carcass and throw your filthy ashes in the wind. The world will be all the better for it and no one will miss you and the playgrounds in your locale will be all the safe. Lame fuck.

tonight...you
09-16-2016, 06:15 PM
Bumping your threads doesn't change the fact that you're showing how bleak and miserable your real life existence is. When you're not cock trolling for minors on anime boards or standing outside of elementary schools in nothing but a trenchcoat and binnoculars, you come onto a board, 5 years after your franchise fell out of relevancy to try and "troll" this board and EVERYTIME you get your shit packed in, not that you'd complain about that..But seriously, just stop it, ok? Kool is old hat and doesn't help your cause, Thread is busy stealing his shit and guys like Killa and Mamba are ineffectual nothings in this old, retired feud that Spurs fans won. We get it, you like young boy butt and have a perverse obsession with a big, ugly 7 ft black man and his finances. You'll never be rich and you'll never be bedded by Tim Duncan. You're a loser AND an Arab. Slice your wrists and let your camel-fucking, sand-monopolist bretheren burn your worthless carcass and throw your filthy ashes in the wind. The world will be all the better for it and no one will miss you and the playgrounds in your locale will be all the safe. Lame fuck.
http://i.imgur.com/1U8Ec.gif

Buddy Mignon
09-16-2016, 09:01 PM

You're going to have to beg harder than that if you want me to give Jim a pass.

Buddy Mignon
09-16-2016, 09:02 PM
Tim doesn't have financial woes. He's a one man corporation, he's dealing with things people with money deal with. You'd know if you ever spent a day.

Keep fooling yourself, faggot. I told you guys years ago he'd go through this and I'm right.

Spurtacular
09-16-2016, 10:21 PM
Did the cuck OP say he wants his ass bumped?

tonight...you
09-16-2016, 10:24 PM
Did the cuck OP say he wants his ass bumped?
Okay: I laughed. I laughed hard.

DMC
09-17-2016, 01:41 AM
Keep fooling yourself, faggot. I told you guys years ago he'd go through this and I'm right.

lol no

DJR210
09-17-2016, 04:48 AM
Obsessing over another man's money like the bitch you are :lol Step your troll game up Naruto

Buddy Mignon
09-17-2016, 07:11 PM
https://s3-media3.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/dKBU5A9VUQOJ-4mHWQe0AA/o.jpg