PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: Spurs Offer Jim Duncan A Journey Of Broke

Buddy Mignon
09-17-2016, 06:49 AM
Job muthafuccas... lol. I'm right again. Nigga not even retired a month and already need employment. I guess this will help keep him out the poor house for the time being. Meanwhile, Kobe is making 100 million dollar investments and Jim will be a scout for the spurs... LMAO!!!

ambchang
09-17-2016, 08:16 AM
m_mDTLphIVY

DMC
09-17-2016, 08:35 AM
Job muthafuccas... lol. I'm right again. Nigga not even retired a month and already need employment. I guess this will help keep him out the poor house for the time being. Meanwhile, Kobe is making 100 million dollar investments and Jim will be a scout for the spurs... LMAO!!!
What's it like being piss colored and trying to use ebonics on an obscure website on Saturday?

BD24
09-17-2016, 10:06 AM
Do you ever tire of Duncan's dick fucking your tonsils?

Leetonidas
09-17-2016, 10:07 AM
OP is a faggot who likes anime and gay anal sex

benefactor
09-17-2016, 10:47 AM
http://i.imgur.com/MGYeC.gif

Buddy Mignon
09-17-2016, 02:20 PM
All the usual suspects showing up to slob on my knob. Doesn't change the fact Jim needs a job.

Joseph Kony
09-17-2016, 02:26 PM
:lol gets bukkaked on
:lol forum jizz rag
:lol thinks getting facials makes him alpha

Buddy Mignon
09-17-2016, 04:19 PM

And job as a fucking scout?

benefactor
09-17-2016, 04:24 PM
Still better than logging eleven fucking years on a Naruto forum.

Koolaid_Man
09-17-2016, 05:28 PM

:lmao you one cold muthafucker Luva....thats some funny shit...I bet Chazz making more than his ass....Tammy gonna be straight up hitting gay clubs looking for big boy talent :lol

StrengthAndHonor
09-17-2016, 05:52 PM
What's it like being obese on an obscure website on Saturday?

?

spurraider21
09-17-2016, 05:53 PM
?
:lmao

KobeOwnsDuncan
09-17-2016, 05:54 PM
?
Don't mind him, he's talking to his hands.

Buddy Mignon
09-17-2016, 06:01 PM
Don't mind him, he's talking to his hands.

:lmao

ElNono
09-17-2016, 07:10 PM

damn :rollin

Buddy Mignon
09-17-2016, 07:14 PM
damn :rollin

https://s3-media3.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/dKBU5A9VUQOJ-4mHWQe0AA/o.jpg

ElNono
09-17-2016, 07:18 PM

after reading the chapter and analyzing the akatsuki leader's objectives, i gotta say i'm impressed by his business model. He's not just going to go out there and pwn everyone. He's actually going to gather allies, form armies, make money, and gradually build himself up into a viable business. Eventually, because he's got his little united nations of little ninja countries backing him, the akatsuki will end up on near equal footing with any of the five great ninja villages. Kinda like how bill gates built up microsoft from the ground up and turned it into a near super monopoly with ridiculous profit.

Meanwhile, orochimaru's chilling in caves still trying to keep up a facade of power although all he really has left is one bargaining chip(sasuke), a non-existant village, and ummm...kabuto. He had a business plan too...only it was a horrible failure because of fraud and mismanagement and ended up profiting him and him alone while leaving everyone else involved to suffer horribly when it failed. And even then, he ended up getting burned by his own short-sighted planning. Kinda like how enron was pretending all was well, while in reality, they were losing billions and their leaders were dumping its stock like crazy while encouraging employees not to panic because nothing was wrong at all. Orochimaru's ambition has little chance of being achieved, because he's got people on his ass already, little actual means to achieving it besides taking over sasuke(hey, even enron had a last grasp of possibly surviving before ultimately being shutdown)...but then what? He's still going to have people on his ass and it's just him and kabuto...and i suppose any sound that survived the invasion of konoha.

So what's my point?

Akatsuki can realistically achieve their goal because they seem to have sound strategy and a leader with a good head on their shoulders. I'm sure they'll build themselves up to the point where the goal is feasible and they're actually in high standing.

Meanwhile, i easily see orochimaru ending up like enron's ceo kenneth lay...

...dying alone on some mountain.

Sorry, if no one understands any of this crap. I just really liked that business model the al came up with.

Buddy Mignon
09-17-2016, 07:20 PM

ElNono
09-17-2016, 07:23 PM
About Ghost_of_Gashir
Biography
A bitter Asian male muddling his way through life. But damn if I don't look sexy doing it.
Ever bang an entire bachelorette party, baby?
Interests
Staring at you through your bedroom window. Don't worry, I don't take pictures.
Occupation
I work for the government. This is where you laugh.
Favorite Character(s)
Yondaime, Akatsuki, Naruto, Obito, Gaara
Favorite Episode/Chapter
Episode:
Chapter: 134

:lol we can do this all day

Silver&Black
09-17-2016, 07:49 PM
Still better than logging eleven fucking years on a Naruto forum.

That's just fucking sad.

DMC
09-18-2016, 02:31 AM
Basically Tim will go yet another season without missing the playoffs while Kobe.. well.

UZER
09-18-2016, 02:46 AM
Basically Tim will go yet another season without missing the playoffs while Kobe.. well.

Kobe even missed the playoffs with Ghostbusters. That was a lottery bound movie.

hater
09-20-2016, 07:06 AM
The Lakers would pay Kobe, but to stay away from the team :lmao

hater
09-20-2016, 07:08 AM
Can u imagine trainer Kobe, challenging niggas to 1-1s and saying fuck it yall suck and inserting himself in the games? :lmao

DMC
09-20-2016, 07:37 AM
Luke getting a Lakers HC job before Kobe does.

Koolaid_Man
09-20-2016, 08:26 AM
Luke getting a Lakers HC job before Kobe does.

Who wants to HC when you're angling for ownership... You think like a nigga high on carrot cake :lol

Koolaid_Man
09-20-2016, 08:38 AM
All the usual suspects showing up to slob on my knob. Doesn't change the fact Jim needs a job.

You got them niggas riding your Disney...I'm jealous....:lol

Buddy Mignon
09-20-2016, 11:39 AM
You got them niggas riding your Disney...I'm jealous....:lol

They addicted to the dick.

poeticism707
09-21-2016, 12:30 AM

:rollin :rollin :rollin