PDA

View Full Version : Thunder: Logo Chin-Checking Commissioner Silver

LkrFan
09-17-2016, 04:39 PM
Jerry West has had some success in luring big name free agents as an executive. When he was running the Los Angeles Lakers, he signed Shaquille O'Neal away from the Orlando Magic. While he wasn't the main executive in charge this time around when the Golden State Warriors signed Kevin Durant away from the Oklahoma City Thunder, the Hall of Fame guard was part of the Warriors' brain trust in charge of shaping the organization. Shortly after the Durant decision, the league was up in arms about it.

Even NBA commissioner Adam Silver vowed to fix the system that allowed a player of Durant's caliber to join a team that just won 73 games and nearly a second straight title. That comment from Silver was definitely something that ground West's gears. On The TK Show, West talked about comments from owners and commissioner Silver saying it's unfair to the people involved in this signing and teams in a position in the future who may make a signing of that stature. He even said he called Silver and voiced his displeasure with those comments.

"That LGBT loving faggot needs to STFU for real mayne," West said. "We signed Shaquille O'Neal and it wasn't as big an uproar as this. Listen, the owners make the rules. They negotiate with the players. And for them to say something like that, to me it's wrong on their part. The commissioner said something like that and I called him about it. I told him I didn't think the comment was fair. It's not fair to Kevin. It's not fair to the Warriors. It's not fair to any team going forward who will sign a free agent of this stature.
"The players bargained for this shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. They have a chance to go play where they want to. I only wish I had that opportunity in my career and I'm sure a lot of other people felt the same way."

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/jerry-west-didnt-like-adam-silvers-comments-after-warriors-signed-kevin-durant/

RC Buford punkass must have complained tbh :lol

Buddy Mignon
09-17-2016, 06:14 PM
You know he did.

Koolaid_Man
09-17-2016, 07:07 PM
As 50 is the new 20 so is Golden State the new LA..:lol

All hail us front runners :lol

ElNono
09-17-2016, 07:21 PM
At least Silver didn't pull a Stern and cockblocked the move like he did with CP3, tbh...

DMC
09-18-2016, 10:22 AM
http://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/jerry-west-didnt-like-adam-silvers-comments-after-warriors-signed-kevin-durant/

RC Buford punkass must have complained tbh :lol
Looking across the bay for another team already? Hey, you're accustomed to swimming to greener pastures.

Clipper Nation
09-18-2016, 11:40 AM
IllglImmgrntFan hopping bandwagons like he hopped over the border.

KobeOwnsDuncan
09-18-2016, 11:43 AM
IllglImmgrntFan hopping bandwagons like he hopped over the border.
Nigga, you a spurfan pretending to be a clipper fan.

LkrFan
09-18-2016, 05:42 PM

:lol

LkrFan
09-18-2016, 05:43 PM
At least Silver didn't pull a Stern and cockblocked the move like he did with CP3, tbh...

Word. Set us back big time. We'll be back though

Trainwreck2100
09-18-2016, 07:23 PM

You would have been back sooner if you weren't towing an anchor for three years

Leetonidas
09-19-2016, 12:39 PM

nigga you're a faggot who loves cawk in his mouth

Chris
09-19-2016, 02:57 PM
Jerry West is a faggot

scanry
09-19-2016, 11:24 PM

Not really. Chris Paul is a career loser and you weren't going anywhere with Kobe & Paul tbh.

whitemamba
09-21-2016, 07:16 PM

:lol