PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Jim Got Paid In Carrot Cakes For 19 Gotdamn Years... LMAO!!!

Buddy Mignon
09-17-2016, 06:10 PM
I couldn't make this shit up even if I tried. It's all coming out now. I wondered what secret deal Jim struck with the Spurs to take less money for so many years and now we know. Yup... carrot cake. As a carrot cake aficionado myself... I could appreciate the kind gesture... but to give up millions? Gotdamn, Jim.

"It was the thoughtful act of a father. Gregg Popovich would go to a Zagat-approved restaurant on the road with his staff, and sometimes, toward the end of the meal, he would ask the waiter for a small carrot cake to go.
He would then leave the package outside Tim Duncan’s hotel door, and Popovich’s original thinking was simple. He knew Duncan loved carrot cake.
But they say this became a road ritual that went on for years, and that the gesture was about more than a late-night snack. It was a nod to partnership and appreciation.
Room service is over now. Popovich has moved on."

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/09/san-antonio-spurs-gregg-popovich-tim-duncan-and-carrot-cake

Pop and Jim... I know you two faggots read my posts... if you can get your hands on some of this carrot cake you'll thank me. Or maybe Jim will even pay me... SUCKA!!!:lmao

https://s3-media3.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/dKBU5A9VUQOJ-4mHWQe0AA/o.jpg

KobeOwnsDuncan
09-17-2016, 06:12 PM
:lmao

Buddy Mignon
09-17-2016, 06:17 PM

What we can also assume from this story is Jim was getting absolutely no road pussy throughout his entire career. I bet he looked forward to those cakes, though. I bet Parker was jealous.:lol

KobeOwnsDuncan
09-17-2016, 06:22 PM
What we can also assume from this story is Jim was getting absolutely no road pussy throughout his entire career. I bet he looked forward to those cakes, though. I bet Parker was jealous.:lol
That nigga sweeter than a carrot cake so it makes sense I guess.

LkrFan
09-17-2016, 06:43 PM
midnightpulp :lol

Koolaid_Man
09-17-2016, 06:51 PM
:lmao man I'm laughing so hard I dam near threw up my Courvoisier.....Pop and nem tripping...leaving carrot cake at this niggas door like feeding a fuckin dog...

This is a classic master slave interaction.... They withheld paychecks in favor of carrot cakes...sweetening this nigga up...

Seriously they knew he was this kind of nigga...leaving fucking carrot cake at his door... what in the flying fuck on gods green earth is this shit...absofuckinglutely ridiculous...

This niggas here is forever beta...I can't even imagine Phil trying to serve Kobe up some gotdam carrot cake... And why? Would accept carrot cake in this fashion... Why not just order the shit yourself or after dinner...this nigga here wanted to get fleeced....really carrot cake ? :lmao got dayum ....

Koolaid_Man
09-17-2016, 06:53 PM
This is worst than anything Gil and Charlie could do...

Popovich

Koolaid_Man
09-17-2016, 06:55 PM
They was serving him carrot cakes :lol

KobeOwnsDuncan
09-17-2016, 07:00 PM
https://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/0bsAOZHZzl6kwWWQwfTXKhXVNkY=/0x0:650x482/720x480/filters:focal(483x192:587x296):format(webp)/cdn3.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/50876183/carrot-cake.1474035444.png

Koolaid_Man
09-17-2016, 07:04 PM
This some real faggot ass shit...I'll be gotdam if a muthafucker go start leaving carrot cakes at my door... No way no fucking how... I can just see it:

Spurs Owner: where are you
Pop: dropping this carrot cake off to this nigga
Spurs Owner: good we can't afford to pay that nigga
Pop: No worries I will keep serving him up

Buddy Mignon
09-17-2016, 07:04 PM
https://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/0bsAOZHZzl6kwWWQwfTXKhXVNkY=/0x0:650x482/720x480/filters:focal(483x192:587x296):format(webp)/cdn3.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/50876183/carrot-cake.1474035444.png

LOL!!!

Buddy Mignon
09-17-2016, 07:05 PM
This some real faggot ass shit...I'll be gotdam if a muthafucker go start leaving carrot cakes at my door... No way no fucking how... I can just see it:

Spurs Owner: where are you
Pop: dropping this carrot cake off to this nigga
Spurs Owner: good we can't afford to pay that nigga
Pop: No worries I will keep serving him up

:rollin

KobeOwnsDuncan
09-17-2016, 07:11 PM
Not even bothering to knock on the door :lol

Koolaid_Man
Now I see why he got cucked ....it all makes sense now... This shit is fucking making me mad..its clearly racist

Buddy Mignon

This shits hilarious!!!

Koolaid_Man
09-17-2016, 07:13 PM

He knew that faggot bitch was coming to get that carrot dick cake ....I bet that shit was served with 8 inch carrots

Buddy Mignon
09-17-2016, 07:13 PM
Now I see why he got cucked ....it all makes sense now... This shit is fucking making me mad..its clearly racist

Imagine how they laughed about it behind closed doors. All this time he was the good guy getting fucked. Now they offer him some bullshit scout job and a lifetime supply of cake.:lol

KobeOwnsDuncan
09-17-2016, 07:14 PM
Nigga probably spread that carrot cake in his booty and let another man eat it. Some Nicki Minaj type shit.

Koolaid_Man
09-17-2016, 07:15 PM
Every body was fucking this nigga ...I mean everybody

Buddy Mignon
09-17-2016, 07:15 PM
Nigga probably spread that carrot cake in his booty and let another man eat it. Some Nicki Minaj type shit.

I wonder who was Jim's roommate all these years. And did it bother him to see Jim was getting midnight snacks left outside the door.

KobeOwnsDuncan
09-17-2016, 07:16 PM
As expected, head coach Gregg Popovich is all for it.
“If he wants to go on a scouting trip, fine. If he wants his own station in training camp, he has it. He’s in charge,” said Popovich on Duncan helping out with the Spurs. “He can tell me exactly what he wants to do. But I’m not paying him a penny.”

Koolaid_Man
09-17-2016, 07:16 PM
Carrot Cake Jimmy

KobeOwnsDuncan
09-17-2016, 07:17 PM
“If he wants to go on a scouting trip, fine. If he wants his own station in training camp, he has it. He’s in charge,” said Popovich on Duncan helping out with the Spurs. “He can tell me exactly what he wants to do. But I’m not paying him a penny.”

Not one penny

hugn5Ykhspo

Koolaid_Man
09-17-2016, 07:18 PM
Carrot cake Tammy

KobeOwnsDuncan
Carrot Cake Jimmy
Or Jimmy Carrot Cake

Koolaid_Man
Not one penny

hugn5Ykhspo

Nary a red cent

Buddy Mignon
09-17-2016, 07:19 PM

:downspin:

Koolaid_Man
09-17-2016, 07:19 PM
Or Jimmy Carrot Cake

I like Jimmy Carrot Cake

Buddy Mignon
09-17-2016, 07:20 PM
I like Jimmy Carrot Cake

Me too

Koolaid_Man
09-17-2016, 07:21 PM
This gives a whole new meaning to eat cake

Koolaid_Man
09-17-2016, 07:22 PM
Kobe was busy fucking bitches while Tammy was eating carrot cake

Buddy Mignon
09-17-2016, 07:22 PM
Can I get a carrot cake photoshop here?

http://l1.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/AcEdahM3Qao6ge6vywNGWg--/YXBwaWQ9aGlnaGxhbmRlcjtzbT0xO3c9ODAw/http://slingstone.zenfs.com/offnetwork/8612f7cceaa6872db07aaf563ff898af

KobeOwnsDuncan
09-17-2016, 07:23 PM
This gives a whole new meaning to eat cake
This gives a whole new meaning to carrot cake.

Buddy Mignon
Kobe was busy fucking bitches while Tammy was eating carrot cake

Kobe had bitches jumping out the cake.

Koolaid_Man
Jimmy was on the road eating carrot cake while the Mexican was eating his wife's Taco...

KobeOwnsDuncan
09-17-2016, 07:24 PM
Jimmy was on the road eating carrot cake while the Mexican was eating his wife's Taco...

KobeOwnsDuncan
09-17-2016, 07:25 PM
I wonder if it tasted like carrot cake

Koolaid_Man
09-17-2016, 07:27 PM
Kobe had bitches jumping out the cake.

Tammy had niggas running they carrots up in his cake :lol

Fsggot ass

StrengthAndHonor
09-17-2016, 07:32 PM
Carrot cake is awesome though. My aunt Erica used to bake one with shredded carrots. The cake batter is bolstered with crushed pineapple and shredded coconut. Yummy!

Hey Luva, you should try a carrot cake. Not Gajar Kahalwa though try the American recipe. :king

Buddy Mignon
09-17-2016, 07:39 PM
Carrot cake is awesome though. My aunt Erica used to bake one with shredded carrots. The cake batter is bolstered with crushed pineapple and shredded coconut. Yummy!

Hey Luva, you should try a carrot cake. Not Gajar Kahalwa though try the American recipe. :king

I once tried to bake a popular American brand. Duncan Hines... get it... Duncan.... lol.

Koolaid_Man
09-17-2016, 07:40 PM

^ did this nigga just say yummy? Suck a dick already homie....:lmao my nut is also bolstered by pineapple and coconut :lol

Buddy Mignon
09-17-2016, 07:46 PM
^ did this nigga just say yummy? Suck a dick already homie....:lmao my nut is also bolstered by pineapple and coconut :lol

Clippa fans stay home ready. Yummy... lol.

StrengthAndHonor
09-17-2016, 08:39 PM
Ok, first of all. Don't call me a "nigga" and second, stop being a pedantic snob. The word just brings out the kid in me. The fact that this word gets you wrapped around the axle shows you must have had a rough childhood.

Toodle!

Spurtacular
09-17-2016, 08:57 PM
I

This is already posted upstairs, cuck.

Buddy Mignon
09-17-2016, 09:46 PM
This is already posted upstairs, cuck.

Yeah, but my threads are better.

ElNono
09-17-2016, 10:26 PM
"Kori, sweetie, the lol thread has run its' course, real talk."

ambchang
09-17-2016, 10:52 PM
Not sure how leaving a carrot cake is something funny while a bunch of Naruto lovers e-jerking each other off is some kind of alpha behaviour.

KobeOwnsDuncan
09-17-2016, 10:56 PM
Not sure how leaving a carrot cake is something funny while a bunch of Naruto lovers e-jerking each other off is some kind of alpha behaviour.
:lol Buying a grown man a carrot cake

Killakobe81
09-17-2016, 10:57 PM
This may be the worst summer of Spurstalk.
Not sure if it is because of the Superfriends in State.
The loss of Kobeuncan ...

But this forum has been
A shadow of a shadow of its glory days

KobeOwnsDuncan
09-17-2016, 10:58 PM

But this forum has been
Clitoris Nation ruined this forum.

Sean Cagney
09-17-2016, 11:02 PM
Yes he gave up millions but still has millions more than most of us correct? I would say he so called got his cake and ate it too while sitting on mills......

Face it haters Tim won in life. :king

Killakobe81
09-17-2016, 11:26 PM
Clitoris Nation ruined this forum.

You could be right ...but i dont think its just him ...

benefactor
09-17-2016, 11:28 PM
Jesus Naruto...this is all you have left?

TDMVPDPOY
09-18-2016, 01:00 AM
dattebayo

DMC
09-18-2016, 02:23 AM
midnightpulp (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=5430) :lol
https://forum-static.hummingbird.me/34973a1e6fd021ea6b82955fe3ec51ba4a7fec922a1e5.gif

ambchang
09-18-2016, 06:25 AM
:lol Buying a grown man a carrot cake

As opposed to buying in laws a house.

ambchang
09-18-2016, 06:27 AM

But this forum has been

Agreed, just endless threads of Duncan is gay or other bland things, followed by a bunch of laker fans fake e laughing with each other followed by responses of either Naruto quotes or Kobe is a rapist by Spurs fans

BD24
09-18-2016, 07:26 AM

But this forum has been
A lot of that is to blame on your laker family. Shit thread after shit thread by naruto fag. I realize he has to grasp fro straws like this as there is no basketball arguments left to make. But Jesus when you spend 90% of your time on a basketball forum calling a millionaire who has more money than you broke I think it's time to reasses life.

Sean Cagney
09-18-2016, 12:16 PM
A lot of that is to blame on your laker family. Shit thread after shit thread by naruto fag. I realize he has to grasp fro straws like this as there is no basketball arguments left to make. But Jesus when you spend 90% of your time on a basketball forum calling a millionaire who has more money than you broke I think it's time to reasses life.This is sobering truth man. Dude is in his mansion with his girl and his cars or whatever enjoying life but some broke ass clown on the internet who is obsessed with him daily is posting about him like it is going to effect him or bring down his legacy. It is really comedy after a while, dude is a joke. He might be the worst poster in the history of this forum, that is saying a lot.

Leetonidas
09-18-2016, 12:53 PM
lol this whole thread is lakerfan tossing each other salads desperately trying to convince everyone this is funny. your troll game is pathetic

Leetonidas
09-18-2016, 12:54 PM
but yall know if Phil did this for Kobe it would be “damn kobe is so alpha for making his coach being him cake GOAT i would love to gargle his balls” etc

Koolaid_Man
09-18-2016, 01:22 PM
but yall know if Phil did this for Kobe it would be “damn kobe is so alpha for making his coach being him cake GOAT i would love to gargle his balls” etc

Naah homie....if niggas leaving carrot cake at your door you certified pussy....this was a fucking ritual for years .....its some real ho ass faggot ass shit tbh

BD24
09-18-2016, 02:16 PM
truth right here :toast

RD2191
09-18-2016, 03:33 PM
You can't talk shit if your team isn't relevant. Gtfo.

Buddy Mignon
09-18-2016, 04:36 PM
You can't talk shit if your team isn't relevant. Gtfo.

This thread has absolutely nothing to do with basketball. It's about suckas and cake.

Koolaid_Man
09-18-2016, 04:56 PM
Hey where I'm from you don't serve niggas anything but dranks...but leaving pieces of cake at niggas door is totally unacceptable.... I would expect a bitch who wants some dick to do this type of shit...now I've had ho's tapping on my hotel room door plenty ....but them ho's was looking for that killa cock...so they got in...but this shit here is new to me...I've literally never heard of or even imagined some shit like this.... It's a total beta and bitch move....and its clear why charlie hustle won....niggas was serving him cake and wine while fucking his wife and stealing his money....haha what a fucking champ...what a champ

Silver&Black
09-18-2016, 05:34 PM
.....its some real ho ass faggot ass shit tbh

https://bossip.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/kobe-outfits.png

benefactor
09-18-2016, 08:26 PM
This thread has absolutely nothing to do with basketball. It's about suckas and cake.
So what category do grown men who watch homosexual anime fall in?

Killakobe81
09-18-2016, 09:37 PM

Ok that was a good one

Buddy Mignon
09-18-2016, 10:00 PM
Hey where I'm from you don't serve niggas anything but dranks...but leaving pieces of cake at niggas door is totally unacceptable.... I would expect a bitch who wants some dick to do this type of shit...now I've had ho's tapping on my hotel room door plenty ....but them ho's was looking for that killa cock...so they got in...but this shit here is new to me...I've literally never heard of or even imagined some shit like this.... It's a total beta and bitch move....and its clear why charlie hustle won....niggas was serving him cake and wine while fucking his wife and stealing his money....haha what a fucking champ...what a champ

Its appears that everyone that Jim comes in contact with views him as a suckas. His college buddy lived with him for years... rent free. Amy took half. Charlie Hustle took 25 million. The Spurs underpaid him for most of his career. And you can bet those lawyers are on the gravely train too.

Buddy Mignon
09-18-2016, 10:05 PM
So what category do grown men who watch homosexual anime fall in?

What category does a beener that post a pic of his lips as an avatar fall into. You faggot. You remind me of the black women that toot their asses up to the camera when taking a pic. Or the fat white girls that push their tits up in a close up selfie thinking no one knows they're fat. You're in that category, sugar lips.

ElNono
09-19-2016, 12:33 AM
:lol everytime this pussy tries to act tough, don't forget this is what he wants to be...

http://images-cdn.moviepilot.com/images/c_fill,h_260,w_500/t_mp_quality_gif/bxb4m2rv4gnccvzf260a/top-20-naruto-characters-part-1-718983.jpg

rememba det one time he pretended to be black to get some street cred... Konoha street cred :rollin

your cartoon watching pussy ain't fooling anybody anymore, "sugar lips" :lol

ElNono
09-19-2016, 12:34 AM
:lmao cockblocked in The Club trying to run the same pussy schtick

benefactor
09-19-2016, 06:27 AM
What category does a beener that post a pic of his lips as an avatar fall into. You faggot. You remind me of the black women that toot their asses up to the camera when taking a pic. Or the fat white girls that push their tits up in a close up selfie thinking no one knows they're fat. You're in that category, sugar lips.
Still better than being a decade plus fan of gay cartoons tbh.

benefactor
09-19-2016, 06:31 AM
:lol everytime this pussy tries to act tough, don't forget this is what he wants to be...

http://images-cdn.moviepilot.com/images/c_fill,h_260,w_500/t_mp_quality_gif/bxb4m2rv4gnccvzf260a/top-20-naruto-characters-part-1-718983.jpg

rememba det one time he pretended to be black to get some street cred... Konoha street cred :rollin

your cartoon watching pussy ain't fooling anybody anymore, "sugar lips" :lol
:lol Compton nigga
:lol middling down Greenleaf

DMC
09-19-2016, 10:43 AM
Same old story, same old song and dance.

What happened to the days when guys would part ways after HS and only touch base now and then? These days, guys try to remain teen friends for 40 fucking years.

Take OP for example... he's doing whatever to try to keep this place from going completely tits up. You cannot get any response by saying good things about people, and no one gives a shit about the Lakers including the fake Lakers fans here. So it's all just a group of idiots trying their best to get responses by digging all day and night for anything they can parrot for a few weeks. Most of these folks know each other IRL. Imagine how shitty their lives must be if this is the pinnacle of their days.

Just let it die. let it die. Then back away from the PC and go look at yourself in the mirror. That person spent years here trying to give CPR to basically a BBS.

I mean, on one hand you have Dale saying Tim stole money from the Spurs, and another thread saying Tim was robbed by the Spurs.

Shit vs go blind.

StrengthAndHonor
09-19-2016, 12:19 PM
3 pages, all because of a freaking Carrot Cake? Are you kidding me?

Ed Helicopter Jones
09-19-2016, 04:38 PM

The first 38 posts were by the same person...so there's that.

djohn2oo8
09-19-2016, 05:04 PM

Spurfan is easily baited.

I. Hustle
09-19-2016, 05:08 PM
A lot of that is to blame on your laker family. Shit thread after shit thread by naruto fag. I realize he has to grasp fro straws like this as there is no basketball arguments left to make. But Jesus when you spend 90% of your time on a basketball forum calling a millionaire who has more money than you broke I think it's time to reasses life.

You can't put that on Killa though. He's joked around as much as any of us but he was never on the level of NarutoLuva or KooleroAids.

That shit used to be regulated to the troll forum
Whenever a crap thread like that would pup up, it was automatically moved to the troll forum. With that gone this shit has been everywhere.

Killa and Gemini have always been alright

Killakobe81
09-19-2016, 05:46 PM

Like i said a shadow of a shadow

Killakobe81
09-19-2016, 05:48 PM
You can't put that on Killa though. He's joked around as much as any of us but he was never on the level of NarutoLuva or KooleroAids.

Whenever a crap thread like that would pup up, it was automatically moved to the troll forum. With that gone this shit has been everywhere.

Appreciate. I dont mind a good trollin' now and then ...but this shit is getting ridiculous. And I was hoping with the retirements shit would lessen. But Kool and Luva going to keep banging and the Kobe hate wont stop ...

Koolaid_Man
09-19-2016, 06:03 PM
Appreciate. I dont mind a good trollin' now and then ...but this shit is getting ridiculous. And I was hoping with the retirements shit would lessen. But Kool and Luva going to keep banging and the Kobe hate wont stop ...

You got dam right nigga.. Fuck them carrot cake exchanging muthafuckas

Koolaid_Man
09-19-2016, 06:05 PM
Spur fan crying cuz they know Luva bringing the goods and the shit hurts....If my hero was taking carrot cake payments I'd be mad as fuck too :lol

Koolaid_Man
09-19-2016, 06:09 PM
These fuck boys never get tired of Kobe rape jokes and Naruto disses but now they mad over Jimmys carrot cakes :lmao get tha fuck outta here fuck boys :lol

Koolaid_Man
09-19-2016, 06:13 PM
A piece of shit like you who sucks cock for pocket change laughing at any other man.

I know that you and naruto are little scared white and Asian boys who obey when told to open up and say ahh, but the pretending to be some sort of player on a fucking website is the height of being pathetic. And this is all you mongoloids have in life, so I guess keep pretending you are the opposite of what you really are. But you are fucking pitiful.

If either of you fucking mongoloids had any sense of pride, you'd leave the box forts in your mothers basements, and end your lives.

Suck my dick with some wine and carrot cake...OK bitch

Koolaid_Man
09-19-2016, 06:30 PM

Yeah we gonna pound that shit into oblivion...

POUND POUND POUND!!!! BANG BANG BANG !!! POUND POUND POUND BUST THAT SHIT WIDE OPEN....get with the program nigga :lol

StrengthAndHonor
09-19-2016, 06:42 PM
Yeah we gonna pound that shit into oblivion...

POUND POUND POUND!!!! BANG BANG BANG !!! POUND POUND POUND BUST THAT SHIT WIDE OPEN....get with the program nigga :lol

There is something wrong with you.

Buddy Mignon
09-19-2016, 07:00 PM

pGL2rytTraA

BD24
09-19-2016, 07:10 PM

Definitely no blame on Killa, he's cool.

Silver&Black
09-19-2016, 07:14 PM
These fuck boys never get tired of Kobe rape jokes and Naruto disses but now they mad over Jimmys carrot cakes :lmao get tha fuck outta here fuck boys :lol

What else is there to do?

You guys only talk about basketball for about 1 month of the year. It's usually the month right before the season starts. You'll be hype again....start spewing playoff nonsense...the season will start....the Lakers will be irrelevant again...the Lakers will start off 1-7...then you'll go back to talking about Duncan's money for the remaining 11 months.

It's been this way for a few years now. The banter and good trolling the NBA Forum was accustomed to is gone. And it's all because of the Lakers irrelevancy.

Buddy Mignon
09-19-2016, 07:50 PM
Y'all have no problem with gay cartoons and long cat spamming so shut the fuck up.

Koolaid_Man
09-19-2016, 08:39 PM
What else is there to do?

You guys only talk about basketball for about 1 month of the year. It's usually the month right before the season starts. You'll be hype again....start spewing playoff nonsense...the season will start....the Lakers will be irrelevant again...the Lakers will start off 1-7...then you'll go back to talking about Duncan's money for the remaining 11 months.

It's been this way for a few years now. The banter and good trolling the NBA Forum was accustomed to is gone. And it's all because of the Lakers irrelevancy.

Eat carrot cake homie

DMC
09-19-2016, 08:48 PM
Definitely no blame on Killa, he's cool.
Of course, you cannot fault the autistic.

Season will start, these faggots will switch alts and be Warriors or Cavs fans.

Koolaid_Man
09-20-2016, 08:42 AM
^ that time of the month huh? :lmao you once a month period having bitch...

Buddy Mignon
09-20-2016, 09:44 AM
-y5ZnWxNpME

poeticism707
09-20-2016, 10:41 AM
midnightpulp :lol

:rollin :rollin :rollin

clambake
09-20-2016, 10:59 AM
"Kori, sweetie, the lol thread has run its' course, real talk."

boom

benefactor
09-20-2016, 11:50 AM
-y5ZnWxNpME

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dj8rxqU_gnk

Koolaid_Man
09-20-2016, 02:44 PM
you every day cocksucking faggot

In all honesty I had no idea your mama's clit would be that long....

Darth_Pelican
09-20-2016, 03:33 PM
In all honesty I had no idea your mama's clit would be that long....

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/ltt1_zps2bac5c16.jpeg

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn188/DJR210/KoolsWhiteTrash_zpsdhsef5xe.png

benefactor
09-20-2016, 03:59 PM
:lol

ElNono
09-20-2016, 04:05 PM

http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv99/Hocky_Balboa/30sy9hv.gif

ambchang
09-20-2016, 05:59 PM
We do know that OP considers things dropped off at the door as payment though.

StrengthAndHonor
09-20-2016, 06:12 PM
Of course, you cannot fault the autistic.

Season will start, these faggots will switch alts and be Warriors or Cavs fans.
Hi DMC. Why are you harassing Killa? What's your underlying motivation?

Koolaid_Man
09-20-2016, 06:26 PM
Hi DMC. Why are you harassing Killa? What's your underlying motivation?

:lol who are u...granny pit tits? Don't cry homie Killa gone be OK...:lol

Koolaid_Man
09-20-2016, 07:31 PM
^ ahhh poor baby him and his emo'ing he thinks he has a clue...:lol

Keep that pussy wet for me Bonns....

Splits
09-20-2016, 08:13 PM

Holy shit :lmao

Splits
09-20-2016, 08:28 PM
Try this one:

https://i.imgur.com/oNJLS6ag.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/oNJLS6ag.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/oNJLS6ag.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/oNJLS6ag.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/oNJLS6ag.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/oNJLS6ag.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/oNJLS6ag.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/oNJLS6ag.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/oNJLS6ag.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/oNJLS6ag.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/oNJLS6ag.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/oNJLS6ag.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/oNJLS6ag.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/oNJLS6ag.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/oNJLS6ag.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/oNJLS6ag.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/oNJLS6ag.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/oNJLS6ag.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/oNJLS6ag.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/oNJLS6ag.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/oNJLS6ag.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/oNJLS6ag.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/oNJLS6ag.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/oNJLS6ag.jpg

Darth_Pelican
09-20-2016, 08:45 PM
Try this one:

https://i.imgur.com/oNJLS6ag.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/oNJLS6ag.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/oNJLS6ag.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/oNJLS6ag.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/oNJLS6ag.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/oNJLS6ag.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/oNJLS6ag.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/oNJLS6ag.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/oNJLS6ag.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/oNJLS6ag.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/oNJLS6ag.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/oNJLS6ag.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/oNJLS6ag.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/oNJLS6ag.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/oNJLS6ag.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/oNJLS6ag.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/oNJLS6ag.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/oNJLS6ag.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/oNJLS6ag.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/oNJLS6ag.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/oNJLS6ag.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/oNJLS6ag.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/oNJLS6ag.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/oNJLS6ag.jpg

Splits
09-20-2016, 08:52 PM
single column is even better

https://i.imgur.com/oNJLS6ag.jpg